PP
Pat P.
GMC Terrain
12/19/2018
Running beautifully
Satisfied with repairs. Done efficiently and quickly. Everything was explained in
plain English.

HB
Harold B.
Honda Element
12/19/2018
Great Service, Great People!
I needed help with an issue and just stopped in and there were there with quick, friendly, helpful advice! Browncroft Garage is a great asset to our neighborhood. I would highly recommend this place for you car care and needs.

KD
Kyle D.
12/18/2018
Excellent Customer Service
Highly recommended! Brought my car in for the first time here for an inspection. Very good communication from Scott, letting me know what they recommended be fixed and letting me know when my car was done. I also had a coupon that didn't fully qualify for my service, but Scott still gave me a small discount. Definitely going back!
Scott P., Owner from Browncroft Garage, Inc responded on 12/18/2018

Thanks Kyle glad we copuld help. Happy Holidays!

SD
Sean D.
Volkswagen Tiguan
12/13/2018
Awesome, honest service.
Highly recommended. They explained everything thoroughly and didn’t pressure me to do anything that wasn’t completely necessary. Awesome place and fair prices!
Scott P., Owner from Browncroft Garage, Inc responded on 12/14/2018

Thanks for the review always happy to help!

JJ
Jan J.
12/13/2018
2008 Mazda 6
Front Wheel bearing replaced. Great attitude. Quick service. Reasonable price.
Scott P., Owner from Browncroft Garage, Inc responded on 12/13/2018

Thanks and goodluck with the sale!

Lexus ES 300
12/11/2018
Nice and professional place
Yes, nice professional place... but why so overpriced? Should have repair plan options, more flexible, like asking a car owner to buy parts online or at a junk yard (I wouldn't mind) instead of charging 1/2 of a car price for something simple...
Scott P., Owner from Browncroft Garage, Inc responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for the review. Catalytic converters in NY have special rules that only allow certain parts to be installed. Buying a salvage or used catalytic converter in this state is not legal either. OEM Lexus is always the best way to go however we did price an aftermarket option that could be special ordered in. Please feel free to reach out to me at the shop if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Scott

IM
Ian M.
12/11/2018
Trustworthy and On schedule
Dan and the rest of the team were so helpful with taking care of me and my car that I brought my van in for them to service as well.

They are now my ‘guy’ that I’m using and referring to those in need.
Scott P., Owner from Browncroft Garage, Inc responded on 12/14/2018

Thanks Ian! Always happy to help.

LP
Laura P.
Chrysler 300
12/06/2018
Quick, courteous, and complete!
My first time @Browncroft. Was able to schedule a service date easily. All work done on my car was brought to my attention prior to doing the work, and I had the opportunity to choose if/what i wanted done. All work was completed quickly and for a fair price. I will definitely return!
Scott P., Owner from Browncroft Garage, Inc responded on 12/18/2018

Hi Laura,

Thanks for giveing us a try and I'm glad you're happy with the service. If anything comes up down the road please keep us in mind. Happy Holidays!

Mathew R.
Honda Fit
12/06/2018
Solid Garage
I've been to Browncroft Garage in the past and they were great then. Recently moved back to the area and needed service and they are still great. Would recommend them to anyone in need of repairs.
Scott P., Owner from Browncroft Garage, Inc responded on 12/14/2018

Glad you came back if anything else comes up please let us know!

OL
Oscar L.
Dodge Journey
12/05/2018
NYS Inspection
Scott : You guys are the best got me in an out in a hurry with little notice . Thanks Oscar C

TU
Ted U.
12/01/2018
First time customer
Good job. Thanks
Scott P., Owner from Browncroft Garage, Inc responded on 12/14/2018

Thanks for the review Ted if anything else comes up please let us know.

11/23/2018
Top-Notch Garage
I'm new to the area and I chose Browncroft Garage because of the many positive reviews online. I'm happy to be able to add my own positive feedback. Dan was very friendly, helpful, and honest. He made sure I left with all my questions and concerns addressed. I'm happy to know that I have a reliable garage to turn to for future repairs and checkups!

Barbara B.
Webster, NY
Honda Civic Sdn
11/22/2018
Great place to have your car serviced!
Scott and his crew are very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. It’s always s great experience!

AH
Alicia H.
Toyota Yaris
11/22/2018
My Favorite Garage
They are honest, reliable, and efficient.

PP
Pat P.
GMC Terrain
11/15/2018
Very professional and accommodating.
Second time I used Browncroft for service. I was satisfied both times. Everything was
repaired to my satisfaction, and the repairs were explained completely.

Jeep Compass
Tire rotation and balance
I was very pleased with the service and employees help. Highly recommend this business.

Scion xB
First Time Customer
AAA suggested here when I needed a tow due to 2 flat tires after I had hit a curb. The folks at Browncroft have great communication with you. They were able to get me back on the road that day. I also asked them to check my check engine light and they were able to resolve that as well. They also give 10 percent off labor for AAA members.

BF
Bonnie F.
11/14/2018
Great Garage
Browncroft is the best! Customer Service goes above and beyond. Good sold work from professional mechanics. The owner, Scott Posadny, is an in sight hands in guy.

Dajia R.
Subaru Legacy
11/13/2018
They listen, they get you in quick!!
Great service experience!

Volvo S70
11/10/2018
Always Immediate attention to your car problem. Job always done right !
You are definately going to the wrong garage if your car problem is not solved immediately.
Browncroft Garage is Major League !