Jerry R.
Brockport, NY
02/16/2018
Brakes needed repair
Scott and his team identified the problem my wife was having and had it fixed the same day even though we did not have an appointment. My wife reports that she is very satisfied with how her car is driving.

CK
Chris K.
Mazda CX-9
02/04/2018
Great, honest, affordable service
Scott and the crew at Browncroft are the best. They provide great service. We had taken our Mazda to the dealership for an airbag recall and of course the dealership service department found repairs that had to made and would cost $1500. Took it to Browncroft and they saw no issue worth fixing. We dodged a bullet with Browncroft. Also the Sunday hours are much appreciated.

SA
Shirley A.
Spencerport, NY
Ford Five Hundred
01/31/2018
Great Service,Always Fair and Honest!!!
I always feel like my car is safe for me to drive after any service I have done. You receive an honest estimate of any work that's needed,no extra add -ons that aren't necessary.I recommend Browncroft garage to any woman who needs service on her car because you can truly trust what they tell you!

Bill M.
Rush, NY
Volvo V70
01/18/2018
prompt service
surprised no one test drove after replacing tie rod end
Scott P., Owner from Browncroft Garage, Inc responded on 01/18/2018

Hi Bill-

I can assure you the vehicle was test driven after the the suspension and alignment work. Its still shaking due to the tires if you have any issues please give me a call t the shop and we would be happy to assist - 585-288-5060.

VH
vera h.
Chrysler Pacifica
01/17/2018
Browncroft Garage
Attentiveness to the accuracy of vehicle diagnosis is great & professional. The staff is friendly and show professionalism.

KG
Kristy Mooney G.
Henrietta, NY
Subaru Legacy
01/15/2018
Stellar employees
Even in sub-degree temps these guys are the hardest working techs in Rochester. My car is ready to go a few more thousand miles. Always efficient & reliable service - for routine mainentance (this visit) or big jobs (brake lines in the past).

EE
Ellen E.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/13/2018
Incredible customer service
I was a first time customer and have never felt better about having my car serviced. As a young woman who doesn't know much about cars, I often feel stupid walking into a repair shop, but at Browncroft, I was treated like an old friend. I will definitely be back and cannot recommend this business enough.
Scott P., Owner from Browncroft Garage, Inc responded on 01/17/2018

This is what we strive for!!! If you have been a customer for twenty years or the first time coming in we will do anything we can to accomidate your needs.

WC
William C.
01/06/2018
They always exceed my expectations.
Dan and Scott are so accommodating. They were able to get my vehicle in and out for the significant work it needed in a very short time. The cost was very reasonable for the work and parts needed.

BF
Bill F.
12/31/2017
I was happy with the service; disappointed with the lack of included tire rotations
I expected that tire rotations would be included with the purchase of four tires and an alignment. I spent nearly $700 with tax and no rotations included. :(

DK
Dottie K.
Chevrolet Cavalier
12/20/2017
Battery
My battery was on its way out. I knew it was going to die. I was in a slight panic.
I called them and asked if they could fit my car in and the answer was yes bring
it in...They gave me a new battery and showed me that the status of my old battery.
Again, Browncroft Garage came to my rescue. They are the best !!

EF
Elliot F.
Acura RDX
12/18/2017
Acura RDX: oil change, tire rotation, noise
Excellent service. Corrected noise problem. Only one minor issue; when changing oil, they should have checked the windshield washer fluid which was low.

Reggie W.
Lexus IS 250
12/07/2017
Customer service and vehicle service
There are two places i take my vehicles for service or repair, the dealership or Browncroft. I appreciate and respect the knowledge and patients the crew display each time i call. I have the confidence that they can fix the issue and if not, they are humble enough to send me to the dealership.

Barbara B.
Webster, NY
Honda Civic Sdn
11/30/2017
NYS Inspection
It took less than an hour. Friendly and professional staff.

HM
Heidi M.
11/30/2017
My favorite garage
I can't say enough about this shop! VERY CLEAN garage, and the service people are efficient, knowledgeable, and honest (and they don't pay me to say that!). I'd highly recommend Browncroft!
Scott P., Owner from Browncroft Garage, Inc responded on 12/04/2017

Thank you for the review and glad we could help!!!

Jerry P.
Toyota Tundra
11/29/2017
Fast and efficient
Work was performed fast and very satisified

TP
Tony P.
Brockport, NY
Mitsubishi Lancer
11/21/2017
Browncroft Review
Great service! Explained in detail all work performed.

PV
Peter V.
Walworth, NY
11/18/2017
price
$60 for oil change and tire rotation - too expensive. Would not recommend for the service I had done.
Scott P., Owner from Browncroft Garage, Inc responded on 12/04/2017

Peter sorry for your bad experiance if theres anything I can do give me a call at the shop anytime. The price of our oil change has not gone up since since I took over from Eric in 2015. We're not as cheap as Monro Muffler but we've also never left your wheels loose... We use a good quality oil and filter because it is the lifeblood of your engine. If I can do something for you please let me know as you guys have been long time customers.

Thanks,

Scott

FW
Fay W.
11/15/2017
Excellent customer service.
Friendly, does not oversell, fair prices.

Meagan B.
Volvo XC90
11/14/2017
Honest, timely and affordable
These guys are the best! And, they wont rake you over the coals.

OL