Carol C.
10/04/2018
Great service; great people
I have been coming here since the Stone Age. At first I was unhappy when Iearned that Erich was selling but Scott is great and has put together a grest tesm. They have eased me through a few "what does this stupid warning light want from me" crises. Always with great patience and a smile.

Jim M.
Fairport, NY
10/03/2018
Very professional people
I wouldn't go anywhere else Scott Dann all of them there are great people I trust him 100% they're friendly and very trustworthy

Deb S.
10/01/2018
5 stars
Great place! Scott and his team are thorough and friendly. The price is more than fair. I'll never go back to the dealership again!

Penfield, NY
09/26/2018
Excellent service!
Based on previous reviews, I took a chance and brought my car to Browncroft Garage for a NYS State Inspection on my vehicle, knowing that the car needed breaks and likely needed other work as well. The guys at Browncroft were friendly, upfront, honest, fair and quick. I had my car back within a day with a new set of breaks, some other minor required work, along with my NYS inspection. I would recommend this service station to anyone!

VG
Victor G.
09/22/2018
Like always
Great service,when we wanted it and great results.

Webster, NY
Acura TLX
09/22/2018
Honest, Professional and Knowledgeable
Scott and his staff are honest, knowledgeable and professional. They treat you and your car with respect. We have used their services for many years, and have never had a problem. I prefer to go there instead of a dealer. I would highly recommend without hesitation.

AH
Angela H.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
09/16/2018
boys really take care of you
they are always available for one of my crises

Betsy M.
08/24/2018
Experienced and always friendly!
I've always had good luck and a good experience with Browncroft. They know what they're doing and they are really specific in describing what your vehicle really needs. Scott and the guys are dependable and will go out of their way to help you. Really excellent customer service! I'll always return!

Christina S.
08/07/2018
Quick, convenient, great customer service
I had to get my inspection done because it was overdue and the Browncroft team was able to help me out on a sunday (great hours), very quick service and friendly crew.

08/01/2018
Scott and his crew continue to provide a great repair service to this community. They know your car and provide the service that you really need, and discuss future needs.

PP
Pat P.
GMC Terrain
08/01/2018
Job Well Done
Work was done quickly, properly, at a fair price, and everyone was very professional and friendly.

Ken S.
Penfield, NY
Chevrolet Cobalt
07/31/2018
Great Customer Service
They listen to what is needed and are very responsive to requests. Also, they show concern for an ongoing problem and work diligently to correct it.

KR
Kristin R.
07/12/2018
Honest
Honest shop, never have had an issue.

DK
Dottie K.
Chevrolet Cavalier
07/04/2018
Customer Service
I have been going to this garage for a few years. I have yet to be disappointed.
I have an older car so I have a lot of questions. They are always honest with me
as to what I should have fixed first. I so appreciate that. Great place great people!

Jen W.
Fairport, NY
06/30/2018
Always a good experience
Scott and Dan are always patient and fair. I've been a customer for over 20 years and would not go anywhere else. I can be a bit of a pain now and then but they never let me know it! Thanks guys, once again for the great service at a fair price. Get ready because the Honda is coming in soon! :)

06/14/2018
The service was great and quick.

LD
Linda D.
Toyota Matrix
06/05/2018
HELPFUL, CURTEOUS
I came in without an appointment and they took me right away.

06/05/2018
Best Garage in Rochester
Browncroft Garage is excellent- They're honest, fast, knowledgeable, and have only the best interest of their customers in mind. I've also never seen such great front end customer service at any other garage. This is a wonderful local business and I'm happy to support them!

HB
Harold B.
05/24/2018
Very Satisfied with The Browncroft Garage!
It is with much enthusiasm that I am writing to recommend the services of the Browncroft Garage. I have been using Browncroft Garage to service/repair my vehicles for the past two years and have always been completely satisfied with their performance. They do an excellent job, are always willing to work with me on repairs, and offer the most competitive rates in town. Give them a try, I highly recommend this Garage.
Scott P., Owner from Browncroft Garage, Inc responded on 05/25/2018

Thanks Harold always happy to help!

VG
Victor G.
05/24/2018
Very good reliable service
My car is an oldie but the people at Browncroft know exactly what I need to keep my reliable and economical diesel going.