Jerry P.
Toyota Tundra
11/29/2017
Fast and efficient
Work was performed fast and very satisified

TP
Tony P.
Mitsubishi Lancer
11/21/2017
Browncroft Review
Great service! Explained in detail all work performed.

PV
Peter V.
Walworth, NY
11/18/2017
price
$60 for oil change and tire rotation - too expensive. Would not recommend for the service I had done.
Scott P., Owner from Browncroft Garage, Inc responded on 12/04/2017

Peter sorry for your bad experiance if theres anything I can do give me a call at the shop anytime. The price of our oil change has not gone up since since I took over from Eric in 2015. We're not as cheap as Monro Muffler but we've also never left your wheels loose... We use a good quality oil and filter because it is the lifeblood of your engine. If I can do something for you please let me know as you guys have been long time customers.

Thanks,

Scott

FW
Fay W.
11/15/2017
Excellent customer service.
Friendly, does not oversell, fair prices.

Meagan B.
Volvo XC90
11/14/2017
Honest, timely and affordable
These guys are the best! And, they wont rake you over the coals.

OL
Oscar L.
Jeep Patriot
11/14/2017
NY state inspection
You are the Best. Thanks for the quick service . Oscar C Lewis

11/13/2017
Brakes needed replacing
Brakes were down to the squealer making a horrendous noise. Scott replaced the pads and rotors and all is back to normal. We made an appointment and the job was done in a timely manner.

Honda Accord Coupe
11/11/2017
Dan and Scott. They seem to be great guys who are very helpful and explain problems in a way that is understandable.
I would recommend this shop to my friends and family and I have.

SA
Shirley A.
Spencerport, NY
Ford Five Hundred
11/01/2017
Honest and Fair
The guys always give me great feedback on what is needed to keep me safe on the road. They do quality work at a fair price.

BF
Bonnie F.
Subaru Impreza
10/27/2017
Work on my Suburu
Thank you Browncroft Garage for helping me out after I blew my tire out and for getting to that oil change I needed. You are a great team.

HH
Henry H.
10/26/2017
Quality work as ususal
No big oil stain on my driveway. My old truck has extra heavy springs so there will Never be a boulevard ride but much less bouncing since you fixed the shock mount. Thanks Henry

RP

FB
Frank B.
Webster, NY
10/21/2017
Browncroft Garage is the best!
Expert mechanics. That says it all!

Joyce B.
10/11/2017
The Staff. Very courteous and friendly.
As always excellent service and communication with the customer. Good job! Thank you. Joyce

PP
Paul P.
10/07/2017
G&O, NYS Inspection, Wintetize, Rotate new tires taken care of asap. Loner car a-ok.
Well done, good work.

GW
Gerry W.
Penfield, NY
10/01/2017
Very helpful getting things done right
I was contemplating buying a used vehicle and the dealer let me take the vehicle to Browncroft Garage to have it checked out. Browncroft Garage worked with the dealer to pay for any necessary repairs and also with me to pay for the preventative maintenance tasks that I wanted done on the vehicle. Browncroft was very flexible and easy to work with and with their reputation for knowledge and expert workmanship I am confident that I will be driving this vehicle trouble free for a very long time. Another great experience doing business with Browncroft Garage!

JJ
James J.
Fairport, NY
09/28/2017
Great job
They got my BMW up and running again

EF
Elliot F.
Acura RDX
09/26/2017
Good , reliable service. Honest. Responsive
I am a consistent customer which verifies my satisfaction with this garage.

Ken S.
Penfield, NY
Chevrolet Cobalt
09/25/2017
Car running much better now.
Scott P., Owner from Browncroft Garage, Inc responded on 09/25/2017

Thanks Ken!

Glad to hear everything is better now!

Volvo S80
09/22/2017
Computer error message
Scott and his team diagnosed the problem and had it fixed in less than an hour. Excellent service as usual.