11/13/2017
Brakes needed replacing
Brakes were down to the squealer making a horrendous noise. Scott replaced the pads and rotors and all is back to normal. We made an appointment and the job was done in a timely manner.

Honda Accord Coupe
11/11/2017
Dan and Scott. They seem to be great guys who are very helpful and explain problems in a way that is understandable.
I would recommend this shop to my friends and family and I have.

SA
Shirley A.
Spencerport, NY
Ford Five Hundred
11/01/2017
Honest and Fair
The guys always give me great feedback on what is needed to keep me safe on the road. They do quality work at a fair price.

BF
Bonnie F.
Subaru Impreza
10/27/2017
Work on my Suburu
Thank you Browncroft Garage for helping me out after I blew my tire out and for getting to that oil change I needed. You are a great team.

HH
Henry H.
10/26/2017
Quality work as ususal
No big oil stain on my driveway. My old truck has extra heavy springs so there will Never be a boulevard ride but much less bouncing since you fixed the shock mount. Thanks Henry

RP

FB
Frank B.
Webster, NY
10/21/2017
Browncroft Garage is the best!
Expert mechanics. That says it all!

Joyce B.
10/11/2017
The Staff. Very courteous and friendly.
As always excellent service and communication with the customer. Good job! Thank you. Joyce

PP
Paul P.
10/07/2017
G&O, NYS Inspection, Wintetize, Rotate new tires taken care of asap. Loner car a-ok.
Well done, good work.

GW
Gerry W.
Penfield, NY
10/01/2017
Very helpful getting things done right
I was contemplating buying a used vehicle and the dealer let me take the vehicle to Browncroft Garage to have it checked out. Browncroft Garage worked with the dealer to pay for any necessary repairs and also with me to pay for the preventative maintenance tasks that I wanted done on the vehicle. Browncroft was very flexible and easy to work with and with their reputation for knowledge and expert workmanship I am confident that I will be driving this vehicle trouble free for a very long time. Another great experience doing business with Browncroft Garage!

JJ
James J.
Fairport, NY
09/28/2017
Great job
They got my BMW up and running again

EF
Elliot F.
Acura RDX
09/26/2017
Good , reliable service. Honest. Responsive
I am a consistent customer which verifies my satisfaction with this garage.

Ken S.
Penfield, NY
Chevrolet Cobalt
09/25/2017
Car running much better now.
Scott P., Owner from Browncroft Garage, Inc responded on 09/25/2017

Thanks Ken!

Glad to hear everything is better now!

Volvo S80
09/22/2017
Computer error message
Scott and his team diagnosed the problem and had it fixed in less than an hour. Excellent service as usual.

DK
Dottie K.
Chevrolet Cavalier
09/21/2017
Car Repair
Always can trust them which is very important and always give me good recommendations
Scott P., Owner from Browncroft Garage, Inc responded on 09/25/2017

Thanks Dottie always a pleasure!

Debi M.
09/06/2017
Excellent Auto Care
Browncroft Garage is by far the very best place you can take your car. Fast excellent service, keeps customer aware of choices, super dependable at reasonable price.

Mike P.
Chevrolet Colorado
08/24/2017
It's simple. Honesty.
I have only been a customer for a short time, but the level of personability and transparency has been refreshing.

John S.
Pontiac
08/23/2017
My last visit to Browncroft Garage
I just purchased a 40 year old car and recently brought it into the garage for a NYS Inspection. It needed just a few things addressed and no one tried to upsell me on anything. I always feel comfortable visiting this garage. I know I am not going to be swindled. Thanks guys! You have a customer for as long as I reside in Rochester.

Tim S.
08/22/2017
They came to the RESCUE
IF I COULD GIVE 6 STARS I WOULD. Had driven our van 1000 miles from our home in Iowa to take our son to college in your fair city, 5 minutes into Rochester, it breaks. BREAKS! Full of our our child's worldly possessions, miles from the hotel, middle of the night before orientation. USAA helped us get it towed to Browncroft. We have to return home for work...I assume I am going to have rent a car, go back to Iowa. then make a 26 round trip next weekend to retrieve the van from Rochester. THEY FIXED IT on SUNDAY. WITH NO HOPE OF REPEAT BUSINESS, and they stayed past closing to get it done...

They were great to us...GREAT...we were hostages to our situation, but for most of you you have some options...

If you can choose...CHOOSE BROWNCROFT

David R.
08/15/2017
Respectful approach
The business is first class.