CK
Chris K.
Mazda CX-9
08/15/2017
Sunday hours are a bonus.

Shereen H.
Honda Civic Sdn
08/11/2017
Browncroft review
the people and the work make it great

Reggie W.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
08/03/2017
Perspective and respect of your vehicle
Honest service, resonable prices and quality work with good communication.

SN
Susan N.
Fairport, NY
08/02/2017
Professional, Courteous and fair!
I bring all my family vehicles here and am always satisfied with the work they have done to keep all our cars safe and running. Normally I can leave the vehicle but I was headed out of town and needed to wait. They were conscious of my waiting for my car and finished quickly. The coffee and snacks are always a welcome addition!

KK

SV
Sharon V.
08/01/2017
Car repair service/Browncroft Garage:
Helpful staff; pleasant, courteous, knowledgeable; work with me on car issues to find reasonable solutions.

Jerry R.
Brockport, NY
07/31/2017
Bird poop
My wife was upset when hat her car was covered in bird poop when she picked it up. She told Dan about it but he didn't do anything about it. My feeling is he should have offered to pay for a car wash.

Rich S.
Penfield, NY
07/25/2017
2002 Camry XLE 125,000 maintenance
Scott and Dan are great....honest service and fair prices

Sabrina H.
Saab 9-3
07/20/2017
Friendly, courteous, knows what they are doing.
They fixed my Saab to my satisfaction. I am very satisfied.

SA
Shirley A.
Spencerport, NY
Ford Five Hundred
07/18/2017
Great Service!!
The guys are always there to help out on a moments notice.Had to have a tire fixed before a trip and they made time to get me in. Thanks again guys!!

Siri B.

Dottie K.
Chevrolet Cavalier
07/08/2017
oil change
Went in for my 3,000 mile oil change and as usual got great service. They are very honest that is
what I love about this garage. I can always trust them they always give me their honest opinion !!

TT
Tom T.
07/07/2017
Very fair
A true neighborhood business that works with its loyal customers to provide excellent service and a very fair price. Thanks.

Joyce B.
07/01/2017
Friendliness of everybody and the information you provide about the service being done beforehand.
I've been coming to Browncroft garage for quite a few years. I feel you are trustworthy and provide excellent service. The new owners have made good changes in the place and I always feel welcome when I come in for service. You do what you say you will do.

Marie S.
Ford Edge
06/28/2017
convenience communication trust
The Browncroft team always teaches me something when I have a question
The guys are great

Brian M.
Volkswagen Jetta
06/24/2017
They know you, they know your car!
Top notch in every respect- quality of work, customer service, and delicious snacks in the waiting area! 😋

Courtney W.
GMC Yukon
06/23/2017
"Repairs"
So. Your gonna good and bad.
The Good. Great Service!
The Bad... I'm Strapped for Cash or I'd get it Done ASAP.

AT LEAST THEY DIDN'T RIP ME OFF...
AND TOLD ME THE STRAIGTH TRUTH.

I'd Go Back. I'm not Happy that I have to Maintain the Machine... But When it Runs. I'm CRUZIN...😁

Justin C.
RAM 1500
06/22/2017
My 1st Visit
I thought the customer service and communication was exceptional. The employees seemed very personable and the atmosphere in the shop was welcoming. I brought my vehicle in for minor items (oil change and tire patch), but the work they did seemed to be well done. I do believe they were a overpriced for patching a tire, but the pricing on the oil change was normal. I would return again in the future.

Avrum B.
06/17/2017
A. Berenstein
Very knowledgable and honest staff.

Jerry R.
Brockport, NY
Volvo S80
06/17/2017
What makes the place great is Scott and Dan
I bring my car in with a problem and when I pick it up the problem is gone and all is working the way it should.