DK
Dottie K.
Chevrolet Cavalier
09/21/2017
Car Repair
Always can trust them which is very important and always give me good recommendations
Scott P., Owner from Browncroft Garage, Inc responded on 09/25/2017

Thanks Dottie always a pleasure!

Debi M.
09/06/2017
Excellent Auto Care
Browncroft Garage is by far the very best place you can take your car. Fast excellent service, keeps customer aware of choices, super dependable at reasonable price.

Mike P.
Chevrolet Colorado
08/24/2017
It's simple. Honesty.
I have only been a customer for a short time, but the level of personability and transparency has been refreshing.

John S.
Pontiac
08/23/2017
My last visit to Browncroft Garage
I just purchased a 40 year old car and recently brought it into the garage for a NYS Inspection. It needed just a few things addressed and no one tried to upsell me on anything. I always feel comfortable visiting this garage. I know I am not going to be swindled. Thanks guys! You have a customer for as long as I reside in Rochester.

Tim S.
08/22/2017
They came to the RESCUE
IF I COULD GIVE 6 STARS I WOULD. Had driven our van 1000 miles from our home in Iowa to take our son to college in your fair city, 5 minutes into Rochester, it breaks. BREAKS! Full of our our child's worldly possessions, miles from the hotel, middle of the night before orientation. USAA helped us get it towed to Browncroft. We have to return home for work...I assume I am going to have rent a car, go back to Iowa. then make a 26 round trip next weekend to retrieve the van from Rochester. THEY FIXED IT on SUNDAY. WITH NO HOPE OF REPEAT BUSINESS, and they stayed past closing to get it done...

They were great to us...GREAT...we were hostages to our situation, but for most of you you have some options...

If you can choose...CHOOSE BROWNCROFT

David R.
08/15/2017
Respectful approach
The business is first class.

CK
Chris K.
Mazda CX-9
08/15/2017
Sunday hours are a bonus.

Shereen H.
Honda Civic Sdn
08/11/2017
Browncroft review
the people and the work make it great

Reggie W.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
08/03/2017
Perspective and respect of your vehicle
Honest service, resonable prices and quality work with good communication.

SN
Susan N.
Fairport, NY
08/02/2017
Professional, Courteous and fair!
I bring all my family vehicles here and am always satisfied with the work they have done to keep all our cars safe and running. Normally I can leave the vehicle but I was headed out of town and needed to wait. They were conscious of my waiting for my car and finished quickly. The coffee and snacks are always a welcome addition!

KK

SV
Sharon V.
08/01/2017
Car repair service/Browncroft Garage:
Helpful staff; pleasant, courteous, knowledgeable; work with me on car issues to find reasonable solutions.

Jerry R.
Brockport, NY
07/31/2017
Bird poop
My wife was upset when hat her car was covered in bird poop when she picked it up. She told Dan about it but he didn't do anything about it. My feeling is he should have offered to pay for a car wash.

Rich S.
Penfield, NY
07/25/2017
2002 Camry XLE 125,000 maintenance
Scott and Dan are great....honest service and fair prices

Sabrina H.
Saab 9-3
07/20/2017
Friendly, courteous, knows what they are doing.
They fixed my Saab to my satisfaction. I am very satisfied.

SA
Shirley A.
Spencerport, NY
Ford Five Hundred
07/18/2017
Great Service!!
The guys are always there to help out on a moments notice.Had to have a tire fixed before a trip and they made time to get me in. Thanks again guys!!

Siri B.

Dottie K.
Chevrolet Cavalier
07/08/2017
oil change
Went in for my 3,000 mile oil change and as usual got great service. They are very honest that is
what I love about this garage. I can always trust them they always give me their honest opinion !!

TT
Tom T.
07/07/2017
Very fair
A true neighborhood business that works with its loyal customers to provide excellent service and a very fair price. Thanks.

Joyce B.
07/01/2017
Friendliness of everybody and the information you provide about the service being done beforehand.
I've been coming to Browncroft garage for quite a few years. I feel you are trustworthy and provide excellent service. The new owners have made good changes in the place and I always feel welcome when I come in for service. You do what you say you will do.