06/16/2017
Fast service and great pricing pt2.1
My inspection sticker was up 2 months ago, I've just been too lazy to get it due. But, due to the increased checkpoints because if the summer, I figured now would be as good a time as any. They were able to squeeze me in on a busy day. Provided future recommendations, and got me out. As I said before. Their service never disappoints.

Burt S.
06/15/2017
Always helpful. Great Service. Reasonable prices. Honesty.
Dan and the crew are always helpful in answering my questions and explaining the problems. Quick efficient service, reasonable prices and always honest are all great reasons to have my car serviced at Browncroft Garage.

HH
Henry H.
06/10/2017
A long history of excellence
Browncroft Garage, A Rochester New York intuition since the 1920s. A repair garage that was open 24 hours a day from the Twenty’s until the 1990’s. This shop was known vehicle recovery and repair.
Founded by Louis Prinzing, it was a family run business, Brother John Prinzing AKA JP youngest brother, Carl Prinzing AKA Curley. I can not forget Uncle Roy Louis wife’s brother. :~{ I do not know Roy’s last name. There were many mechanics hired to repair the volume of cars and trucks that cycled through the shop. Some mechanics lasted only a few days, others like me stayed a decade, many made Browncroft a career.

From the shops founding until Eric bought the place Browncroft was noted for road service. A tire bank for several trucking companies, the place to call for shorted trailer lights, problem airbrakes, various engine problems. (I changed a broken turbo charger on a Cummins Diesel curbside) I enjoyed road service; one would have to make a repair good enough to get the outfit to its destination as quickly and cheaply as possible.

With Eric the quality of repairs remained A+!

The New Owners from my experience are keeping the same degree of excellence.

Henry Harrison

Judy S.
Buick Lucerne
06/06/2017
Needed repairs
Honest recommendation regarding needed repairs, reliable work on those repairs and reasonable prices for the work.

GMC Envoy
06/06/2017
Fast service and great pricing pt2!!!
My wife's SUV needed additional work because the ball joints were becoming worn. After telling me exactly what they found, they quoted me the price and amount of time for repair. No grey area or, "we think this is the problem". After the work was finished, they called and I picked the SUV up with time to spare. Quiet truck means happy wife. Happy wife means happy hubby.

AC
Audrey C.
06/02/2017
Great worker's, my truck is running so smooth!!!
Will always bring my cars here. Honest men!!!

Santasia H.
Smart Fortwo
06/02/2017
Trustworthy
Although I'm a new customer of Browncroft Garage, each time i have been there was a great experience. The service is efficient and inexpensive. I gained a sense of trust for the crew and they are my primary mechanics.

SA
Shirley A.
Spencerport, NY
Ford Five Hundred
05/30/2017
The Best Garage !
Always great service and the guys take care of all the extras I spring on them when I drop the car off!

Terrell M.
GMC Yukon XL
05/26/2017
Best mechanics I know.
Browncroft Garage is the best place to take your car when in need of service. The mechanics are honest and hold knowledge on fixing your vehicle the right way. No hassle, they are straight up with you on what needs to repaired on your vehicle without taking advantage of it's customers.

AC
Alan C.
Nissan Xterra
05/25/2017
Browncroft Garage
Within walking distance of my home. Treated with respect. My views are listened to. I trust the work being done.

LD
Lorna D.
Pittsford, NY
05/25/2017
Quality service at an affordable price
I appreciate that you always try to accommodate the customer even when unexpected repairs are needed.

MF
Michael F.
Williamson, NY
05/18/2017
Honest, fast service
Repairs are completed ASAP and the guys never try to sell you something you don't need!

ME
Mark E.
05/17/2017
Pleasant and efficient service
Allowing me to review what work will be considered first is a big plus

Marie S.
Ford Edge
05/14/2017
always personable and knowledgable
Dan Scott and Ed have been committed to making sure I have a safe reliable vehicle to drive

Staysha S.
05/10/2017
Excellent people, excellent service!
Service is fast, everyone here is very friendly , professional, and honest!

John K. P.
Pittsford, NY
Subaru Impreza
05/09/2017
Sunday hours are definately a big plus- the alternative, the "big box " muffler shops have very poor quality techs , Browncroft are topnotch
I was really very impressed with Edwin`s thoroughness- not only did he fix the existing problem, but spotted some future issues. I am very picky about who works on my car... very please to be dealing with this shop

Juanita B.
Mercury Grand Marquis
05/08/2017 Category: Service
Juanita said this business was very fast.

GMC Envoy
05/06/2017
Fast service and great pricing!!!
I brought my wife's truck in on a Friday. Even though they were completely booked, they found time to squeeze it in the morning. Before noon arrived, I was out the door with new brakes and UNDER the estimate. I appreciate the straightforward service and timely repairs. You have a lifetime customer in me.

T.P.

LL
Liz L.
Jeep Compass
05/06/2017
Always great, reliable ,and honest service.
I love the people at Browncroft Garage. They are honest and helpful. As someone who doesn't know much about cars, it's hard to trust folks, but everyone who works there gives me background on what I need to know/can do for my car, without pushing me. In other words, they aren't trying to sell up to me every time. I ONLY go here as a result, for EVERYTHING - oil changes, alignment, new windshield wipers, etc. I'll always be a loyal customer.

Stevie B.
New York
Cadillac STS
05/06/2017 Category: Service
Stevie said this business has great customer service. They have a comparable price. He is satisfied with their work, and there is not another business like them around.