Marie S.
Ford Edge
06/28/2017
convenience communication trust
The Browncroft team always teaches me something when I have a question
The guys are great

Brian M.
Volkswagen Jetta
06/24/2017
They know you, they know your car!
Top notch in every respect- quality of work, customer service, and delicious snacks in the waiting area! 😋

Courtney W.
GMC Yukon
06/23/2017
"Repairs"
So. Your gonna good and bad.
The Good. Great Service!
The Bad... I'm Strapped for Cash or I'd get it Done ASAP.

AT LEAST THEY DIDN'T RIP ME OFF...
AND TOLD ME THE STRAIGTH TRUTH.

I'd Go Back. I'm not Happy that I have to Maintain the Machine... But When it Runs. I'm CRUZIN...😁

Justin C.
RAM 1500
06/22/2017
My 1st Visit
I thought the customer service and communication was exceptional. The employees seemed very personable and the atmosphere in the shop was welcoming. I brought my vehicle in for minor items (oil change and tire patch), but the work they did seemed to be well done. I do believe they were a overpriced for patching a tire, but the pricing on the oil change was normal. I would return again in the future.

Avrum B.
06/17/2017
A. Berenstein
Very knowledgable and honest staff.

Jerry R.
Brockport, NY
Volvo S80
06/17/2017
What makes the place great is Scott and Dan
I bring my car in with a problem and when I pick it up the problem is gone and all is working the way it should.

TP
Timothy P.
Rochester, ny
06/16/2017
Fast service and great pricing pt2.1
My inspection sticker was up 2 months ago, I've just been too lazy to get it due. But, due to the increased checkpoints because if the summer, I figured now would be as good a time as any. They were able to squeeze me in on a busy day. Provided future recommendations, and got me out. As I said before. Their service never disappoints.

Burt S.
06/15/2017
Always helpful. Great Service. Reasonable prices. Honesty.
Dan and the crew are always helpful in answering my questions and explaining the problems. Quick efficient service, reasonable prices and always honest are all great reasons to have my car serviced at Browncroft Garage.

HH
Henry H.
06/10/2017
A long history of excellence
Browncroft Garage, A Rochester New York intuition since the 1920s. A repair garage that was open 24 hours a day from the Twenty’s until the 1990’s. This shop was known vehicle recovery and repair.
Founded by Louis Prinzing, it was a family run business, Brother John Prinzing AKA JP youngest brother, Carl Prinzing AKA Curley. I can not forget Uncle Roy Louis wife’s brother. :~{ I do not know Roy’s last name. There were many mechanics hired to repair the volume of cars and trucks that cycled through the shop. Some mechanics lasted only a few days, others like me stayed a decade, many made Browncroft a career.

From the shops founding until Eric bought the place Browncroft was noted for road service. A tire bank for several trucking companies, the place to call for shorted trailer lights, problem airbrakes, various engine problems. (I changed a broken turbo charger on a Cummins Diesel curbside) I enjoyed road service; one would have to make a repair good enough to get the outfit to its destination as quickly and cheaply as possible.

With Eric the quality of repairs remained A+!

The New Owners from my experience are keeping the same degree of excellence.

Henry Harrison

Judy S.
Buick Lucerne
06/06/2017
Needed repairs
Honest recommendation regarding needed repairs, reliable work on those repairs and reasonable prices for the work.

TP
Timothy P.
Rochester, ny
GMC Envoy
06/06/2017
Fast service and great pricing pt2!!!
My wife's SUV needed additional work because the ball joints were becoming worn. After telling me exactly what they found, they quoted me the price and amount of time for repair. No grey area or, "we think this is the problem". After the work was finished, they called and I picked the SUV up with time to spare. Quiet truck means happy wife. Happy wife means happy hubby.

AC
Audrey C.
06/02/2017
Great worker's, my truck is running so smooth!!!
Will always bring my cars here. Honest men!!!

Santasia H.
Smart Fortwo
06/02/2017
Trustworthy
Although I'm a new customer of Browncroft Garage, each time i have been there was a great experience. The service is efficient and inexpensive. I gained a sense of trust for the crew and they are my primary mechanics.

SA
Shirley A.
Spencerport, NY
Ford Five Hundred
05/30/2017
The Best Garage !
Always great service and the guys take care of all the extras I spring on them when I drop the car off!

Terrell M.
GMC Yukon XL
05/26/2017
Best mechanics I know.
Browncroft Garage is the best place to take your car when in need of service. The mechanics are honest and hold knowledge on fixing your vehicle the right way. No hassle, they are straight up with you on what needs to repaired on your vehicle without taking advantage of it's customers.

AC
Alan C.
Nissan Xterra
05/25/2017
Browncroft Garage
Within walking distance of my home. Treated with respect. My views are listened to. I trust the work being done.

LD
Lorna D.
Pittsford, NY
05/25/2017
Quality service at an affordable price
I appreciate that you always try to accommodate the customer even when unexpected repairs are needed.

MF
Michael F.
Williamson, NY
05/18/2017
Honest, fast service
Repairs are completed ASAP and the guys never try to sell you something you don't need!

ME
Mark E.
05/17/2017
Pleasant and efficient service
Allowing me to review what work will be considered first is a big plus

Marie S.
Ford Edge
05/14/2017
always personable and knowledgable
Dan Scott and Ed have been committed to making sure I have a safe reliable vehicle to drive