Courtney W.
03/28/2018
Car Repairs
Great work.
I have an Older Car.
Do the Service as much as you can...
Keep your Vehicle Safe.
Their Parts and Service is backed up by AAA...... Approved Garage

Can't Afford a New one... So They Repair My Old One as required.... Thanks
Scott P., Owner from Browncroft Garage, Inc responded on 04/05/2018

Always happy to help. Thank you for the referal!

AL
Aaron L.
03/24/2018
Great place
Superb service

Mark B.
Pontiac Vibe
03/23/2018
Reliable, honest work at reasonable cost
The guys at Browncroft Garage are flexible and easy to work with. They provide good communication on what work needs to be done and the cost.

Matthew H.
Kia Soul
03/21/2018
Awesome!
Great service and great customer care!
Scott P., Owner from Browncroft Garage, Inc responded on 04/05/2018

Thank you anything you need my friend!

Jazzmen H.
03/16/2018
Inspection
Hooper Ties Manager refer me to you for inspection. I first like to say it was easy to communicate with you all via email and make my appointment. I love the online account you have too! My visit was nice and the staff was very friendly. It was a little wait but I was okay with. Pricing was great I do see myself coming back for more work. Thank you.

Christine S.
03/02/2018
Great work great people done when said.
This is a great place. They are honest sincere people. Work is done and finished when promised. Nothing unexpected added on.

Rich S.
Penfield, NY
02/21/2018
Latest service on my 2002 Camry XLE
Scott and Dan do a great job. Excellent service at a great value
Scott P., Owner from Browncroft Garage, Inc responded on 04/05/2018

Thanks Rich. Always happy to help and thank you for the review!

DK
Dottie K.
Chevrolet Cavalier
inspection
Always courteous and helpful When I go there I know I can trust them and that is so
important for me. I drive an older car and I always get nervous about unnecessary repairs
They are always 100% honest with me. Love this place....

LL
Lori L.
Scion xA
02/16/2018
Great customer service, friendly and personable
We found Browncroft Garage to be friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating. They got the job done in a timely manner, making us aware of cost and labor involved every step of the way. We recently changed mechanics and weren't sure what to expect, we were pleasantly surprised with reasonable rates and excellent work.

Jerry R.
Brockport, NY
Brakes needed repair
Scott and his team identified the problem my wife was having and had it fixed the same day even though we did not have an appointment. My wife reports that she is very satisfied with how her car is driving.

CK
Chris K.
Mazda CX-9
02/04/2018
Great, honest, affordable service
Scott and the crew at Browncroft are the best. They provide great service. We had taken our Mazda to the dealership for an airbag recall and of course the dealership service department found repairs that had to made and would cost $1500. Took it to Browncroft and they saw no issue worth fixing. We dodged a bullet with Browncroft. Also the Sunday hours are much appreciated.

SA
Shirley A.
Spencerport, NY
Ford Five Hundred
01/31/2018
Great Service,Always Fair and Honest!!!
I always feel like my car is safe for me to drive after any service I have done. You receive an honest estimate of any work that's needed,no extra add -ons that aren't necessary.I recommend Browncroft garage to any woman who needs service on her car because you can truly trust what they tell you!

Bill M.
Rush, NY
Volvo V70
01/18/2018
prompt service
surprised no one test drove after replacing tie rod end
Scott P., Owner from Browncroft Garage, Inc responded on 01/18/2018

Hi Bill-

I can assure you the vehicle was test driven after the the suspension and alignment work. Its still shaking due to the tires if you have any issues please give me a call t the shop and we would be happy to assist - 585-288-5060.

VH
vera h.
Chrysler Pacifica
01/17/2018
Browncroft Garage
Attentiveness to the accuracy of vehicle diagnosis is great & professional. The staff is friendly and show professionalism.

KG
Kristy Mooney G.
Henrietta, NY
Subaru Legacy
01/15/2018
Stellar employees
Even in sub-degree temps these guys are the hardest working techs in Rochester. My car is ready to go a few more thousand miles. Always efficient & reliable service - for routine mainentance (this visit) or big jobs (brake lines in the past).

EE
Ellen E.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/13/2018
Incredible customer service
I was a first time customer and have never felt better about having my car serviced. As a young woman who doesn't know much about cars, I often feel stupid walking into a repair shop, but at Browncroft, I was treated like an old friend. I will definitely be back and cannot recommend this business enough.
Scott P., Owner from Browncroft Garage, Inc responded on 01/17/2018

This is what we strive for!!! If you have been a customer for twenty years or the first time coming in we will do anything we can to accomidate your needs.

WC
William C.
01/06/2018
They always exceed my expectations.
Dan and Scott are so accommodating. They were able to get my vehicle in and out for the significant work it needed in a very short time. The cost was very reasonable for the work and parts needed.

BF
Bill F.
12/31/2017
I was happy with the service; disappointed with the lack of included tire rotations
I expected that tire rotations would be included with the purchase of four tires and an alignment. I spent nearly $700 with tax and no rotations included. :(

DK
Dottie K.
Chevrolet Cavalier
12/20/2017
Battery
My battery was on its way out. I knew it was going to die. I was in a slight panic.
I called them and asked if they could fit my car in and the answer was yes bring
it in...They gave me a new battery and showed me that the status of my old battery.
Again, Browncroft Garage came to my rescue. They are the best !!

EF
Elliot F.
Acura RDX
12/18/2017
Acura RDX: oil change, tire rotation, noise
Excellent service. Corrected noise problem. Only one minor issue; when changing oil, they should have checked the windshield washer fluid which was low.