WT
Wally T.
New York
Nissan Maxima
02/03/2017 Category: Service
Wally said it was his first time there, he had some problems and had to return.

Joe C.
02/03/2017 Category: Service
Joe said this business is very professional.

Judy S.
Buick Lucerne
02/02/2017
Honest, reliable and friendly service.
I feel confident that any recommended service is necessary and fine competently.

John B.
02/01/2017 Category: Service
John said he wanted new tires and they put new tires on.

PR
Paul R.
01/28/2017
Good Experience 02
BG is a pleasant place to do car stuff.

Kristy M.
Henrietta, NY
Subaru Legacy
01/27/2017
2014 Subaru Service
Simple to make appointments & fast friendly service. I am not at all afraid to bring my new cars still under warranty here. Great guys.

GJ
Gabby J.
Jeep Patriot
01/24/2017
So helpful!
Happy to have found this place for all my car needs at an affordable price. Honest, quick, informative, and accomodating. As someone who doesn't know cars, I feel at ease going here. Definitely recommend!
Scott P., Owner from Browncroft Garage, Inc responded on 01/24/2017

Hey Gabby,

Thank you for the kind words! Glad we can help and let us know if you want to fix the hitch on the Jeep!

Thanks

EG
Emili G.
Lyons, NY
Volkswagen New Beetle
01/19/2017
Always Excellent
Service here is always great. I drive a good bit out of my neighborhood specifically because these guys are reliable, fair, and trustworthy

Craig C.
01/19/2017
CONSIDERATION!
Hi, At an early age I came to the opinion that I'd have to do my own work on my cars, if I was gona get full knowledge of what was happening to my vehicle. It worked out for me; I had the knack and enjoyed the process. These days quite frankly; I have better things to do and I'm just not up to it, anyway. I do however go in fully researched and experienced; as to what the job takes to do it right and what that work is worth.
I'm exceedingly pleased to have found fair value in Browncroft's Garage's work; and to report my findings to you, the reader.
Another thing; I believe also; there's one aspect of service that isn't available for any price in many other auto services, that I have found. That is; a complete and friendly estimation of needed repairs; explained fully prior to comencement of the repair. They keep you intouch with the work as it progresses; if things pop up on the job/ no surprizes, your informed fully.
It's a fine point difference here that turns a hang nail job necessity into a feeling of accomplishment by the whole auto repair process. A security is gained as confidence grows by this effort.
Browncroft has worked on my Subaru Forester, Smart Car, Volvo 850 and 740 and Vintage Volvo P1800, 122S and Porsche 914; in the past. And is my hope; will, well into the furture. CRC

Avrum B.
Lexus ES 300
01/16/2017
Browncroft auto machanic
The personal attention and honesty. Rare combo to find in a mechanic

SA
Shirley A.
Spencerport, NY
Ford Five Hundred
01/13/2017
Honest and Fair
Scott and his team are the best. I always feel confident that any work I have done on my car, needs to be done and is done perfectly! The best garage and mechanics !!

PK
Pat K.
Batavia, NY
01/11/2017
Top notch service from a top notch garage
Whether it's routine work or emergency auto repair these men know how to get the job done. Excellent customer service, fair prices and constant attention to detail. These local guys certainly know the rigors of car wear and tear in WNY and will ensure your vehicle will be reliable and maintained whatever the conditions may be.

MF
Mark F.
Ford Transit Connect
01/11/2017
EXCELLENT SERVICE, FAIR AND HONEST
I have always had excellent service at Browncroft. The prices are very fair and reasonable. They stay in contact and always give an estimate prior to doing the repairs. Prior to using I used the local muffler shops for repair work, after the work was completed I always felt I was geeting gouged or ripped off. "I NEVER HAVE THAT FEELING AT BROWNCROFT" I never write reviews, but this shop really works for you. One time I left my truck for service, I was out of town, when I came back late at night, they let me use my extra key to pick up the truck, told me to stop by or call the next day with the payment. Awesome.
Mark Fulmer HOME INSPECTIONS BY THE FULMER GROUP
Scott P., Owner from Browncroft Garage, Inc responded on 01/11/2017

Thank you Mark!!!

Bernard M.
01/11/2017 Category: Service
Bernard said this business is polite, nice, and honest. He said the mechanics do well.

BW
Bob W.
Chevrolet Silverado
01/11/2017 Category: Service
Bob said the business is fair and honest. He is happy with the service.

Leslie S.
Mazda 3
01/10/2017 Category: Service
Leslie said she knows Scott and he does a good job.

Courtney W.
GMC Yukon
01/09/2017 Category: Service
Courtney said the business is local and efficient. He stated he felt the work they completed was skillfully done. He said the price was right and he is a satisfied customer.

James A.
Chevrolet Silverado
01/07/2017 Category: Service
James said they did a good job.

James B.
01/07/2017 Category: Service
James said the business took care of what was needed.

KH
Kyle H.
01/05/2017 Category: Service
Kyle said they completed the job in a timely manner and they were able to see him 10 minutes after he called them.