JIM P.
Great service work

DOUG R.
03/10/2021
Air conditioner charge..
Bob and the rest of the team did a great job getting me charged and back on the road promptly and at the quoted price. Will gladly recommend them to all of my associates. Thanks
Doug Riddington..

AK
ANNE MARIE K.
03/02/2021
Fast, friendly, honest, efficient,
My battery died, and I called Bob at Buchanan. Within 20 minutes, a mechanic came to my location and got the battery started, and followed me to the station. They put in a new battery, and within a few minutes, I was on my way! You can depend on Buchanan for reliable, expert, and honest service.

JANE/HARLAN R.
Mercedes-Benz E350
02/09/2021
Outstanding service!
How fortunate we are to have Bob and the staff at Buchanan's Service Center. Their knowledge and attention to detail are just what we need when it comes to taking care of our cars! They treat their customers as valued friends and are always willing to go the extra mile!

BL
BOB L.
Carter Lake, IA
Honda Ridgeline
01/28/2021
Very personal approach on service for their customers. I can always be confident with recommendations for future vehicle repairs & services.

MATILDA W.
Cadillac Eldorado
01/27/2021
Instant service and best employyees. Bob is great
Always ready to assist customers.

JIM S.
Chevrolet Volt
01/23/2021
Excellent service again!
I brought my 2016 Volt in to have the tires changed to the winter tires. BP stores my tires in their garage so I can rest assured they are somewhere safe and swaps them out twice a year. What excellent service!

AK
ANNE MARIE K.
01/22/2021
Great service. Bob and all his staff at Buchanan on 78th and Dodge are excellent. They accommodated my timeline for a recent oil change. They check out the entire car, and alert me to potential future issues. They are fair, efficient, and honest.

DOUG R.
12/22/2020
Competitive
They had asked for a shot at my tire business. I was pleasantly surprised when they beat both COSTCO and Huber. Great service and wonderful staff to work with.
Glad to hear they will retain the Buchanan name and team.. Merry Christmas to all if you..
Doug Riddington.

TC
TOM C.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
12/10/2020
The people!
Honest, ethical, trustworthy. When you find it you keep it. We’ve been customers for over a decade.

TC
TOM C.
Lexus ES 350
10/08/2020
The people
The people know what they’re doing and treat you well. I’ve been working with them for years and have never had any issues. I trust them.

Chevrolet Cavalier
08/18/2020
Fast and Friendly Service
At Buchanan's, you can be sure to get fast, friendly, and professional service from everyone. Thanks, Bob and T.J.! ^-^

JOHN B.
Suzuki Kizashi
07/22/2020
Friendly and caring
Great management. I have recommended this business to other people.

JOYCE H.
07/13/2020
Great service as always ,at a reasonable cost and that’s what keeps me coming back again and again

MARSHALL B.
07/04/2020
outstanding! Bob is very honest and does the best!!
We feel Bobs is the best and recommend him to everyone, We vote this station the best in Omaha!!