DOUG R.
12/22/2020
Competitive
They had asked for a shot at my tire business. I was pleasantly surprised when they beat both COSTCO and Huber. Great service and wonderful staff to work with.
Glad to hear they will retain the Buchanan name and team.. Merry Christmas to all if you..
Doug Riddington.

TC
TOM C.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
12/10/2020
The people!
Honest, ethical, trustworthy. When you find it you keep it. We’ve been customers for over a decade.

TC
TOM C.
Lexus ES 350
10/08/2020
The people
The people know what they’re doing and treat you well. I’ve been working with them for years and have never had any issues. I trust them.

Chevrolet Cavalier
08/18/2020
Fast and Friendly Service
At Buchanan's, you can be sure to get fast, friendly, and professional service from everyone. Thanks, Bob and T.J.! ^-^

JOHN B.
Suzuki Kizashi
07/22/2020
Friendly and caring
Great management. I have recommended this business to other people.

JOYCE H.
07/13/2020
Great service as always ,at a reasonable cost and that’s what keeps me coming back again and again

MARSHALL B.
07/04/2020
outstanding! Bob is very honest and does the best!!
We feel Bobs is the best and recommend him to everyone, We vote this station the best in Omaha!!

06/30/2020
Great employees
everyone is so friendly. Very knowledgeable and enjoy the visit .

MATILDA W.

great service
extremely fast

04/15/2020
Superior Service and Courtesy
As always the service is superior, whether its doing routine maintenance or dealing with a specific problem Bob has always been the person to go to. thanks for a job well done.

Al W.

KR
KIM R.
Jaguar XF
04/06/2020
Professional, Quality Service
Have been going here for 15 years. Professional, accurate, quality repairs. On time. No job too big. Excellent staff, knowledgeable servicemen. Prices can't be beat. Wouldn't take my vehicles anywhere else!

AC
ANN C.
Bellevue, NE
GMC Terrain
04/04/2020
I hadto take my vehicle in and was very worried about it with the social distancing. Bob and his team had a system in place ao i was able to drop my vehicle off and pick it up no touch and was able to honor social distancing guidelines. As always they were fast, efficient and professional.

JIM S.
Chevrolet Volt
03/12/2020
Could not be happier with the service of Bob and his team!
I switch between summer and winter tires for my front-wheeled drive Chevy Volt (greatest car ever made). After running my summer tires down at the end of last season, I asked Bob to order a new set. He suggested that it is a personal preference and had me look at tires and wheels before having him order something I may not like. Not may people would possibly lose a sale to make sure their clients were satisfied. That sums up Bob. He would rather you be satisfied with your purchase than make a couple dollars. I ended up using the fine services at BP anyway and will continue to! I recommend Bob and his staff daily to friends!

03/06/2020
great service
excellent service, my car was done ahead of time and works perfectly.