Bellevue, NE
GMC Terrain
05/13/2019
I would recommend Buchanan's
The staff was professional and courteous. My car was done before the scheduled time.

TD
TARA D.
05/05/2019
Great work and honest people
Very convenient hours and location. Mechanic was honest and only fixed what needed to be fixed. Reasonable prices too!
Thanks!

JIM B.
Acura RDX
04/23/2019
Jacob did great...Had a bad battery and he replaced it fast and on Easter!! Thanks again! Jim Belgrade

Buick Enclave
04/20/2019
Outstanding service yet again!
We brought our car in for service before a trip and found we had some other needs for repairs. One of the best services that Bob at BP provides is letting you know what is immediately needed and what can wait. When we left for our trip, I knew we were alright to drive a long distance. That piece of mind speaks volumes for Bob and the team!

DAVE P.
04/19/2019
Availability
They’ve always been extremely flexible getting my cars in. Customer service and work is great. Communication is also on a level I haven’t seen from many shops. Only negative this last visit is that I was still charged for a radiator pressure test even after I ok’d the $800 replacement. That said, I do respect the work these guys do.

Chevrolet Volt
03/28/2019
Well done!
Bob and the team once again take on something and hit it out of the park! I cannot say enough about the excellent service I receive at BP. Everyone on Bob's team is really nice and I trust their judgement. Thanks!

TG
TED G.
Toyota Sequoia
03/21/2019
Only 138,00 to reach my GOAL
The best service and support a person could receive. Bob Fenster and his crew always meet and exceed my expectations. Omaha is lucky to have such a well oiled machine.

BF
BRUCE F.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
03/08/2019
Perfect as always
Easy , quick and always complete, friendly service as well.Bob is terrific!

CF
CAROLYN F.
02/28/2019
My car had a flat and I didn't realize that there wasn't a tire jack or tire iron in my trunk. I called and TJ came to my rescue pretty quickly. He was my hero, getting down on the cold, wet pavement to change my tire.
TJ took my damaged tire with him and I came the next day to the shop and had 2 new tires put on.
Your staff is always so nice, polite and professional.

KO
KAREN O.
Nissan Murano
02/08/2019
Personal care they give you
I like the personal care they give you.
KO

KC
KEVIN C.
02/01/2019
trust
bob took care of me again!

TF
TOM F.
01/23/2019
Full service station with great service!
We needed our oil change...they changed the oil, let us know that the battery needed replaced and cleaned the car. Great service!

LINDA B.
01/18/2019
I believe they are honest and doesn't sell you things you don't really need.
They are friendly and they wash your car and vacuum when they are done .

Volvo XC70
01/13/2019
Trustworthy, Talented, Prompt
Bob and his staff at 80 & Dodge Buchanan's are the only mechanics we use, from tires to a major overhaul for engine seals. They are immensely talented and absolutely honest , suggesting against major repairs on a couple of occasions due to limited benefit on a high mileage vehicle.

SD
SHARON D.
Council Bluffs, IA
12/31/2018
Honest & professional service
I've always appreciated the care given to my car and myself. I have recommended this place to my friends and coworkers. Personal service and honesty in repairs are uppermost the reasons I have come here for almost 30 years.

DEBBIE C.
GMC Envoy
12/15/2018
They always do a great job and call me if it needs any other work. Bob knows it is an older vehicle and I always can count on him to know what is really necessary to get done.
Excellent place to take your vehicle for routine maintenance and also major work as well if you need it!! Will not take my vehicle any other place in Omaha!!!

Chevrolet Volt
12/05/2018
Bob is the greatest human on earth!
I am continually reminded what great humans Bob and his staff are. Top notch service!!

Bob B.
Lexus ES 350
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Bob said that he would definitely recommend this business for service.

LK
LORI / MITCHELL K.
Honda Civic Sdn
09/21/2018
Above and beyond
As always Bob goes above and beyond. He scoured the country to find a replacement for a broken sun visor ( that kept falling into my line of sight while I was driving.. dangerous!) to find one that would match the color of my interior. Found it, had it shipped and installed in a couple days. Trustworthy, reliable and skilled. My go to mechanical shop.

AH
Alec H.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Alec said the business is great and fixed the problem with his vehicle.