KO
KAREN O.
Nissan Murano
02/08/2019
Personal care they give you
I like the personal care they give you.
KO

KC
KEVIN C.
02/01/2019
trust
bob took care of me again!

TF
TOM F.
01/23/2019
Full service station with great service!
We needed our oil change...they changed the oil, let us know that the battery needed replaced and cleaned the car. Great service!

LINDA B.
01/18/2019
I believe they are honest and doesn't sell you things you don't really need.
They are friendly and they wash your car and vacuum when they are done .

Volvo XC70
01/13/2019
Trustworthy, Talented, Prompt
Bob and his staff at 80 & Dodge Buchanan's are the only mechanics we use, from tires to a major overhaul for engine seals. They are immensely talented and absolutely honest , suggesting against major repairs on a couple of occasions due to limited benefit on a high mileage vehicle.

SD
SHARON D.
Council Bluffs, IA
12/31/2018
Honest & professional service
I've always appreciated the care given to my car and myself. I have recommended this place to my friends and coworkers. Personal service and honesty in repairs are uppermost the reasons I have come here for almost 30 years.

DEBBIE C.
GMC Envoy
12/15/2018
They always do a great job and call me if it needs any other work. Bob knows it is an older vehicle and I always can count on him to know what is really necessary to get done.
Excellent place to take your vehicle for routine maintenance and also major work as well if you need it!! Will not take my vehicle any other place in Omaha!!!

JIM S.
Chevrolet Volt
12/05/2018
Bob is the greatest human on earth!
I am continually reminded what great humans Bob and his staff are. Top notch service!!

Bob B.
Lexus ES 350
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Bob said that he would definitely recommend this business for service.

LK
LORI / MITCHELL K.
Honda Civic Sdn
09/21/2018
Above and beyond
As always Bob goes above and beyond. He scoured the country to find a replacement for a broken sun visor ( that kept falling into my line of sight while I was driving.. dangerous!) to find one that would match the color of my interior. Found it, had it shipped and installed in a couple days. Trustworthy, reliable and skilled. My go to mechanical shop.

AH
Alec H.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Alec said the business is great and fixed the problem with his vehicle.

Lisa S.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Lisa said they did a great job.

HH
Harry H.
Lincoln Town Car
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Harry said the whole bunch of employees at this business are a good bunch of people. Everyone of them. After losing his wife his vehicle has stalled on him three times. Each time the technicians have come and got him and did the best that they could do to repair his vehicle. Each time that he called on them they have been there.

MK
Morley K.
Ord, NE
Ram Pickup
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Morley said they did what they said they would do, at the right cost, and got it done immediately. He was very pleased.

JESSICA L.
09/10/2018
Amazing service
I love brining my car here. Always so helpful, I love that I get a phone call explaining what is being done and what the cost is. I had my tired fixed and the very next day I blew a hole in it and brought it back and they fixed it at no charge. Above and beyond service every time !

Delaney C.
Nebraska
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Delaney said this facility has really good customer service and were very fast in responding back to her.

OW
Orlyn W.
Honda Accord Coupe
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Orlyn said they did a good job. They got the work on time and quickly.

PD
PATTY D.
09/03/2018
honest and great service
I have always been treated fairly. They are honest and get the work done fast. I have taken my cars there for 30 years.

ES
Eric S.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Eric said everything was good.

PM
Peter M.
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Peter said the business has good service.