CP
CONNIE JO P.
Mercury Sable
12/07/2019
me top notch service. Many of my friends still take their cars there. I would recommend that they do just that !!!
I have taken my Sable to Bob for years and he has given us top notch care. He knows the car well and knowsI want to drive it until I no longer drive. So far he has kept us up & running. Thanks, Bob !
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.

AC
ANN C.
Bellevue, NE
GMC Terrain
12/06/2019
Completely professional
Bob and his staff are amazing. They are fast, and thorough. I wouldn't take my car anywhere else.

TD
TARA D.
12/05/2019
Very quick service
Very convenient hours and had my service done very quickly. Thanks!

RICK/DEBBIE B.
Mazda Tribute
11/17/2019
Mannerism
As always, Bob was very polite, respectful and thorough. My car was repaired and returned earlier than I had anticipated. It was washed to my surprise and I was greeted by two gentlemen with a pleasant and kind word. Thank you so much for all that you do for us.

Rick Barber

Chevrolet Volt
11/12/2019
Excellent again!
Brought the Chevy Volt in for a tire swap to have winter tires put on. What incredible service! Bob and team had my winter tires stored, swapped sets, and stored my summer tires. What an amazing service! I was only charged for an hour of time also and the alignment is still perfect. I love the service I receive from Bob and team!

MARY C.
11/10/2019
Friendly, very knowledgable
Very happy with service they provide . Great group of people you have working there.

ET
ERIC T.
Mazda Tribute
10/08/2019
reliable place with exceptional quality
I've been very happy so far with the service at Buchanan's, their mechanics have both strong expertise and good communication with customers, and I like the fact that I can trust them for effectively diagnosing and repairing anything that goes wrong with my car. My parents have since started taking their cars there as well and they have also been very satisfied with service.

MIKE H.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/05/2019
Fair, Honest, Great Service
We have an older vehicle (2001) that is requiring more frequent repairs. It’s so nice knowing we can take it to Buchanan’s Service Center and get a fair price, great service, and they are usually done within the day. Making an appointment is very easy with texting reminders.

JEAN L.
08/21/2019
Jean Lempke
Bob
Thank you reaching out!
The Tahoe is great--rides is smooth, no pull on the steering wheel, and I appreciate your diligence and professionalism in taking care of me!
You have an awesome staff - I like your quick response time!!!!
THANK YOU!
Jean

JOHN W.
Toyota Yaris
07/26/2019
Excellent, trustworthy service!
My family has been bringing all of our cars to Bob and Mike for decades - they always do great work, good communication, and don’t abuse our trust by trying to upsell unnecessary repairs/maintenance...

Not the cheapest oil change in town, but worth every penny if your plan (like mine) is to drive your car for ages despite not knowing the difference between a timing belt and a radiator hose. All I do is take my car in for oil changes every few months and they tell me what I need, when I need it to keep me safe and confident on the road...

Chevrolet Cavalier
07/24/2019
Fast Service Late in the Day!
My car had to be towed in, and did not arrive at the garage until about 5:00 PM (when most places are closing). My car needed a new part and a new battery. When the car was ready, they picked me up at home, and I drove the guy back. The car was back in my garage by 8:30 PM, good as new! Buchanan's Service Center rocks! ^-^

TC
TOM C.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
07/12/2019
Quality work and people.
My wife and I have taken our cars to Bob and his crew for a number of years and have never been disappointed. They know what they’re doing, do quality work and stand behind it. Better you can trust them never to do work that doesn’t need to be done. And they are always pleasant and accommodating. Tom & Ginny Cooper

06/29/2019
Great service everyone friendly and respectful. Have been coming here for alot of years.

AW
AL W.
Mazda RX-8
06/14/2019
excellent service
fast superior service, the auto is always returned cleaned and the care that they take is the best that I have seen in over 50 years of driving

Buick Enclave
06/10/2019
Thank you so much!
I thought we blew up our car! It over-heated and lost all oil pressure. I was so sure that it was done dealing that I called places to have it donated. Upon review at BP, Bob and his team determined that I did not blow up the car and it was a relatively simple repair. Thank you very much, BP Team!

Bellevue, NE
GMC Terrain
05/13/2019
I would recommend Buchanan's
The staff was professional and courteous. My car was done before the scheduled time.

TD
TARA D.
05/05/2019
Great work and honest people
Very convenient hours and location. Mechanic was honest and only fixed what needed to be fixed. Reasonable prices too!
Thanks!

JIM B.
Acura RDX
04/23/2019
Jacob did great...Had a bad battery and he replaced it fast and on Easter!! Thanks again! Jim Belgrade

Buick Enclave
04/20/2019
Outstanding service yet again!
We brought our car in for service before a trip and found we had some other needs for repairs. One of the best services that Bob at BP provides is letting you know what is immediately needed and what can wait. When we left for our trip, I knew we were alright to drive a long distance. That piece of mind speaks volumes for Bob and the team!

DAVE P.
04/19/2019
Availability
They’ve always been extremely flexible getting my cars in. Customer service and work is great. Communication is also on a level I haven’t seen from many shops. Only negative this last visit is that I was still charged for a radiator pressure test even after I ok’d the $800 replacement. That said, I do respect the work these guys do.