Latest Review about 1 month ago

Chevrolet Cavalier
08/18/2020
Fast and Friendly Service
At Buchanan's, you can be sure to get fast, friendly, and professional service from everyone. Thanks, Bob and T.J.! ^-^

JOHN B.
Suzuki Kizashi
07/22/2020
Friendly and caring
Great management. I have recommended this business to other people.

JOYCE H.
07/13/2020
Great service as always ,at a reasonable cost and that’s what keeps me coming back again and again

MARSHALL B.
07/04/2020
outstanding! Bob is very honest and does the best!!
We feel Bobs is the best and recommend him to everyone, We vote this station the best in Omaha!!

06/30/2020
Great employees
everyone is so friendly. Very knowledgeable and enjoy the visit .

MATILDA W.

great service
extremely fast

04/15/2020
Superior Service and Courtesy
As always the service is superior, whether its doing routine maintenance or dealing with a specific problem Bob has always been the person to go to. thanks for a job well done.

Al W.

KR
KIM R.
Jaguar XF
04/06/2020
Professional, Quality Service
Have been going here for 15 years. Professional, accurate, quality repairs. On time. No job too big. Excellent staff, knowledgeable servicemen. Prices can't be beat. Wouldn't take my vehicles anywhere else!

AC
ANN C.
Bellevue, NE
GMC Terrain
04/04/2020
I hadto take my vehicle in and was very worried about it with the social distancing. Bob and his team had a system in place ao i was able to drop my vehicle off and pick it up no touch and was able to honor social distancing guidelines. As always they were fast, efficient and professional.

JIM S.
Chevrolet Volt
03/12/2020
Could not be happier with the service of Bob and his team!
I switch between summer and winter tires for my front-wheeled drive Chevy Volt (greatest car ever made). After running my summer tires down at the end of last season, I asked Bob to order a new set. He suggested that it is a personal preference and had me look at tires and wheels before having him order something I may not like. Not may people would possibly lose a sale to make sure their clients were satisfied. That sums up Bob. He would rather you be satisfied with your purchase than make a couple dollars. I ended up using the fine services at BP anyway and will continue to! I recommend Bob and his staff daily to friends!

03/06/2020
great service
excellent service, my car was done ahead of time and works perfectly.

ALLISON M.
02/26/2020
Great honest service
I want to compliment one of the employees. I did not get his name but he had red hair and a beard. I was frustrated that every time I have something done I have been told I need new brakes. This has been going on for 2 years. He asked me how many miles I put on the car per year. I told him 10,000 or less. He explained the they expected more. He then took the time to show me a scale that I could see where my breaks are. He also said it was just my front breaks and how much they would cost. He also took the time to explain that if I would wait until there was a grinding noise it would be way more expensive. He suggested based on the number of miles I put on it that I get them fixed within the next 2 to 3 months. I want to thank him soooo much for the extra time he spent with me! He is another reason I am a loyal customer!

TA
TERESA A.
Elkhorn, NE
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
01/15/2020
Overall ~ the BEST service EVER! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Outstanding service!! Fair pricing! On time! Genuinely care about you and your automobile issues! Bob & team truly the absolute BEST!!

LG
LANCE G.
La Mesa, CA
Nissan Sentra
01/09/2020
The BEST place to take your car in Omaha.
The Customer service is outstanding. They always go above and beyond in all that they do. Honest and helpful in every way. They won't ever say you need work done that you don't REALLY need done. I won't take my car anywhere else.