TC
TOM C.
Lexus ES 350
07/27/2021
People & service
I've been going here for many years with all our cars (new ones as soon as warranty ends). Never had a problem of any kind.
Bob f. from Buchanan's Service Center responded on 07/28/2021

Appericate your business tom have a great day !

Mazda 3
07/10/2021
Trustworthy
Bob and the staff are always friendly and I know I can trust their judgment.
Bob f. from Buchanan's Service Center responded on 07/13/2021

Thanks larry , we appriciate you business have a great day !

CP
CONNIE JO P.
07/03/2021
You can usually work me in and give this old lady a place to sit
I was happy to be back and see Bob. I was happy to see my car vacuumed but, disappointed that you didn’t run my car through the car wash like I remembered your doing all the years I had been having my Sable serviced.
What’s up with that?
At any rate, I appreciated your getting me in before I have to go out on the road today!
Happy Holiday Weekend.
Connie
Bob f. from Buchanan's Service Center responded on 07/05/2021

I apologize that mistake connie , stop by after your trip and we will run it through the wash for you !  thanks bob

MIKE/TERRI S.
06/30/2021
Most trustworthy mechanics in town!
We have taken our cars for routine as well as more complicated maintenance for years. They have always done excellent work, have been honest in their assessments and recommendations and are incredibly friendly. I highly recommend Buchanan's Service Center on Dodge.

BD
BOB D.
Pacific Junction, IA
Ram 1500
06/24/2021
Attention to detail. Truck washed and vacuumed out.
Been going here for years and service has always been great. They are not the cheapest in town, nor the most expensive. But their service is top notch.

DENNIS/DEEANN G.
06/19/2021
Reliable and friendly service.

JOHN W.
Toyota Yaris
06/10/2021
Excellent! Got me in/out quickly and affordably
Bob and his crew are top notch. I always trust them to do right by me and my vehicle. Based on a bit of Googling my car’s symptoms, I was estimating my repair to end up somewhere between $150 and $2000 (I know way more about the human body than I do about cars! 😝👨‍⚕️) - I got in and out same day and it was only ~$190 which I was very happy about and completely satisfied with the repair!
Bob f. from Buchanan's Service Center responded on 06/11/2021

Thanks john I'm glad it worked  out  ,just some gasket and bolts and labor.  google can scare you pretty quick when it come to car repair  Have a great day !

JANICE A.
GMC Sonoma
06/04/2021
Great service and attention to detail
When everything went wrong and I couldn’t figure out what was wrong with my truck Buchanan’s was there. Thanks to Anthony and AJ!
Bob f. from Buchanan's Service Center responded on 06/06/2021

thank you for the kind words we appreciate your business !

JIM P.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
03/26/2021
the manager Bob Fenster
Great service work

DOUG R.
03/10/2021
Air conditioner charge..
Bob and the rest of the team did a great job getting me charged and back on the road promptly and at the quoted price. Will gladly recommend them to all of my associates. Thanks
Doug Riddington..

AK
ANNE MARIE K.
03/02/2021
Fast, friendly, honest, efficient,
My battery died, and I called Bob at Buchanan. Within 20 minutes, a mechanic came to my location and got the battery started, and followed me to the station. They put in a new battery, and within a few minutes, I was on my way! You can depend on Buchanan for reliable, expert, and honest service.

JANE/HARLAN R.
Mercedes-Benz E350
02/09/2021
Outstanding service!
How fortunate we are to have Bob and the staff at Buchanan's Service Center. Their knowledge and attention to detail are just what we need when it comes to taking care of our cars! They treat their customers as valued friends and are always willing to go the extra mile!

BL
BOB L.
Carter Lake, IA
Honda Ridgeline
01/28/2021
Very personal approach on service for their customers. I can always be confident with recommendations for future vehicle repairs & services.

MATILDA W.
Cadillac Eldorado
01/27/2021
Instant service and best employyees. Bob is great
Always ready to assist customers.

JIM S.
Chevrolet Volt
01/23/2021
Excellent service again!
I brought my 2016 Volt in to have the tires changed to the winter tires. BP stores my tires in their garage so I can rest assured they are somewhere safe and swaps them out twice a year. What excellent service!