JASON B.
Nissan Quest
09/17/2018
Always helpful, fair and prompt
We’ve had nothing but positive experiences here. They’re the most honest in the business. No frills, but always get the job done.

Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
09/16/2018
Quality and convenience
Quick, quality service always provided

JENNIFER K.
Chevrolet Tracker
09/15/2018
Great service, friendly staff —- always ready to help in a pinch.
I have recommended Karl and his staff of knowledgeable mechanics to lots of people because I trust them with my car. They have always been truthful about the repairs that I need and have always been prompt with the work. I have been bringing my cars to Buchanan’s for a long time and will continue to do so in the future.

JIM W.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/15/2018
Karl & crew have been working on my vehicles for 25 years. I won't go anywhere else.

MICHAEL D.
Lexus GX 470
09/14/2018
Very happy with the service I get at Buckys. I know the guys will diagnose the problem and fix my car quickly. Then get a courtesy phone call from Karl telling me my car is ready to be picked up.

MARK/JANE B.
09/14/2018
Great Service, quality work, fair prices, friendly staff makes every effort to get your car repaired on time and back to you quickly

CATHY W.
Dodge Challenger
09/13/2018
They can fix anything on your car & stand behind their work.
I know when I take my car to them, it will be fixed correctly. They're honest and truly guarantee their work. I have never been disappointed in 20 years.

Ford Edge
09/13/2018
Honest reliable service each visit.
I have been a customer for several years. The service is always very professional and I know I can depend on the work done.

SK
Sherry K.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Sherry said they get her in on time. They are honest, and good people. She said she loves this business.

EJ
EBBA J.
09/12/2018
Excellent service!
I love your professionalism. And everyone is very friendly.

JUDY C.
09/11/2018
Thoughtful and timely
I really appreciated the service department looking up the synthetic oil note used in my car (even when I forgot to remind them)! Car looks as great as it runs!!

rob H.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Rob said the service has always been good. Karl was awesome.

AK
ADAM K.
09/09/2018
The team is already friendly and helpful.

JAMES B.
Buick Enclave
09/07/2018
Good customer service
One of the best places to go for good customer service and auto repairs

ROB/LYN R.
GMC Envoy
09/07/2018
Extra care.
Excellent service. Not only was a tire issue corrected, they also cleaned and polished all rims and vacuumed the entire vehicle.

CJ
Cyle J.
Lake City, IA
Nissan JUKE
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Cyle said the business accommodated him without an appointment.

KK
KLAYTON K.
09/06/2018
Karl & Team
I can always count on Karl and his team to provide professional guidance on my Jeep repairs.

WR
Wayne R.
Nebraska
Kia Forte
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Wayne's wife. She said they did what she needed them to do and they even cleaned her vehicle out for her.

LYN/BOB S.
Kia Soul
09/05/2018
Always Great Service!
Buchanan is my family's go-to station! Karl and his team are trustworthy, friendly and get the work done in a timely manner!

ROBERT B.
09/05/2018
Years of great service
We have been with 50th & Dodge store for at least 15 years. Multiple cars each year. Always on time. Never a question as to quality. Always a phone call if the unexpected happens. Nice folks totally honest vary easy to do business with.