KATHLEEN M.
Nissan Pathfinder
09/23/2020
Will definitely go back!
This was my first visit to Buchanan’s Service Center and it was a really good experience. Their flexible hours make it so convenient. They were friendly, straightforward and super fast. Got my rear brakes replaced - had my car less than 24 hours. Outstanding!

CL
CHUCK L.
GMC Terrain
09/23/2020
Quick and easy!

MARTY/CYNTHIA S.
Great and Honest
The folks there from front to back are great and honest! I’ve done service on our cars there for over 20 years, as has other family members. They earn your business with honesty!

SANDRA B.
09/22/2020
Great service. Honest. Quick.
I love Buchanan’s. It’s the only place I go for my car repairs. They’re friendly and honest with fair prices. What else can you ask for.

HL
HELEN L.
Lincoln MKZ
09/22/2020
Bucky’s treats me like I am family
Since the 1980’s I have been coming to Buchanan’s. I have many stories I could tell you about about the great service I have always received, the many wonderful staff I have gotten to know and depend on like family, but I maybe I could just point out that I am still coming to Buchanan’s after all these years even though I live over 10 miles away out by the Mormon Bridge because I feel like they are my family and they like seeing me too!

VB
VERDA B.
Buick LaCrosse
/the Best
I love Buchanans and cherish your many years of advice and service.

CINDY H.
Lincoln Town Car
09/21/2020
Ready for the road!
Great care again as usual. Much appreciated!

BV
BILL/LAURA V.
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
09/16/2020
Excellent services from an excellent staff
I would never take my car anywhere else. I recommend Buckys at 50th and Dodge to everybody. TOP MARKS for honestly and price.

CR
CAROL R.
09/16/2020
They are so knowledgeable, friendly, helpful and caring.
So appreciate knowing that I can always get help when needed.
I’ve been going there for decades and I am grateful for their service.

KW
KAY/DALE W.
Acura RDX
Carl and staff rocks!

BRONAGH M.
09/15/2020
Excellent and fast services. Service people are honest and thorough. Been a loyal customer for years.

CARL H.
Buick Enclave
09/15/2020
Karl is awesome as are the techs
Excellent team

GF
GINA F.
09/14/2020
THE BEST!!
Karl and the workers at Buchanan's on 50th are the best! They are accommodating and professional! I trust them to the utmost. 😊

AD
ANGELO D.
09/13/2020
Honest people
Have been doing business with them for years. They are very honest and reliable. They are always up front and have never tried to do any work that is unessicary.

TR
TERESA/JOHN R.
Jeep Renegade
09/13/2020
Great personal service
Karl & his crew are always so helpful, accommodating & do a great job! I can always count on them!