07/23/2021
Quick and reliable service!
Called and requested a tire quote, and they called back within minutes with prices. Later that same day, I had 4 new affordable tires on my car! That did a great job.

LIBBY M.
Toyota Matrix
07/22/2021
Open late!
I love that this place is open late and provides quick and friendly service. I have gone here a lot and have always been happy

JEFF B.
Awesome Service!
I dropped off my vehicle at 10 in the morning, it was done before 4 PM. Everything got done that needed to be, and wait time was minimal. Buchanans always does a great job! I would highly recommend them to anybody. Plus, they are open seven days a week including the weekends, until 11 PM. Very flexible to get your car serviced at this location!

LH
LISA H.
Air Conditioning Help
The service I received at Buchanan’s today was efficient, helpful, and friendly.

Subaru Crosstrek
07/21/2021
There is always enough help. Staff is always professional and serious about providing great customer service.
Once again another excellent experience. I am so grateful you are in the neighborhood and consistently provide outstanding customer service. Thank you!

07/21/2021
Excellent work and service.

JEFF/TANYA C.
Ford Police Interceptor
07/20/2021
Awesome service as usual
Had my F-150 in for service today. Great service as usual. This place has always given me the best service of any place in town. Highly recommended.

DON M.
Cadillac XTS
07/20/2021
Steve did an awesome job on my vehicle. Was expecting to wait at least overnight to have my car serviced. Car was picked up after being stalled in parking garage and repaired in an hour.
Steve explained the situation to me, and even saved me some cash by checking my warranty.

EP
ELIZABETH/TOM P.
Mercury Mariner
07/17/2021
great service again
I'm always so happy with the service we receive. Thanks Karl for getting it done so quickly

MICHAEL/LEEANN S.
07/16/2021
Great shop
Always able to take care of my problems

JOE M.
Buick LeSabre
07/15/2021
Very Pleased
I drive a 21 year old Buick LeSabre. I received excellent service, and my car was ready earlier than promised. thank you.

Chevrolet Cruze
07/15/2021
Great friendly service
Carl and employees got and put on new tires very quickly and efficiently. They also vacuumed out my car.

DAVID/ELLEN S.
07/14/2021
Trustworthy
I’ve always had good honest service here.

MICHAEL D.
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
07/13/2021
Always excellent service.
Karl and the gang always do a great job

Jeep Renegade
07/12/2021
Great Customer Service
New right away what the issue might be, called 30 minutes after I dropped off my car with the diagnosis and a cost. Within 3 hours I had my car back! Would definitely recommend Buchanan’s!

Thank you!!