01/16/2019
Outstanding service
I’ve never had a bad experience in any way.

Robert M.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the service was easy and simple, and that the staff was helpful and nice.

PA
Phil A.
Nebraska
Volvo S80
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Phil said this is the 5th time he has gone, it's always quick, and affordable.

01/06/2019
Friendly professional service
Buchanan’s service is very dependable. Prompt, professional service to our Toyota. They are close by in Dundee. And when we’ve needed fast tire service at home, they are a phone call away. Great team.

CINDY H.
Lincoln Town Car
01/05/2019
Great problem solvers!
Thanks to the team for getting me on the road again!

AE
ANN/LARRY E.
01/04/2019
Great effecient, fast service always appreciated!
Karl is alway so helpful getting our delivery van serviced and ready for us. The van is so important part of our business and Karl makes sure we have it in great condition and ready for the next day.
Voila

FM
FRANK M.
01/03/2019
PERFECT score for Karl's team (as usual).
I continue to drive a 29 year old Ford F-150 pickup daily, and Karl and his team always keeps it roadworthy for me and ALWAYS at a reasonable price. I recently had it tuned up and had some brake work done. I felt the price was fair and when a minor problem reoccurred, Karl picked up the truck at my home, solved the problem and at NO additional cost to me (washed and vacuumed too). I hope to retire in 10 years and move to Las Vegas. I hope Karl can work on my truck until that time. Thanks Buchanan's!!!

NP
NATE/ALICIA P.
01/03/2019
Buchanan is the best place for honest quality repairs and maintenance on your vehicles. Karl and his team and professional, personable and courteous.

MIKE'L/KRIS S.
Chrysler Pacifica
12/29/2018
Professional, fast and job well done
Great experience at Buchanan's as usual.

JERRY/SUSAN P.
12/28/2018
Tire changes were done well
They did a great job in changing tires between our two vehicles. They gave us accurate price information on the options

LP
LUISA P.
12/28/2018
Solid car repair, lacking in professionalism
I’ve been going to this service station for over 15 years because of the quality of work, but also because of the professionalism that Karl has always showed. It would be great if all staff treated customers with the same level of professionalism.

MARTY/CYNTHIA S.
Mazda 626
Carl gets it done
Carl is great, goes above and beyond what one would expect! Have been doing service there for years and will continue to as long as Carl as there!

DAVE P.
12/22/2018
I've been going here for 25+ years for all my vehicle service and repair. I always receive excellent service, they never try to upsell you on things you don't need and they stand behind their work. Karl and Steve are always very accommodating when it comes to scheduling and Dave is one of the best mechanics around. You can't go wrong with this shop!

Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
12/15/2018
Aways the best
They always take care of any issue. The best customer service

DANNY M.
12/14/2018
Always impressed with the service

Mary M.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Mary said that the place is outstanding in every way.

WB
WILLAM/JEWEL B.
12/11/2018
Honesty, service, and mechanical skill
Had my vehicle serviced at Buchanan's in 1989 . . . I was so glad to find an honest and skilled mechanic! Over 29 years Buchanan's Karl has helped me pick out good used vehicles and to drive them many miles! I highly recommend Buchanan's

12/10/2018
Jeep Repair
Great Value, honest about what needed to be done

TRISH M.
Lincoln MKC
12/06/2018
Friendly, professional, competent, goes above and beyond.
I’ve been going to Buckys for years. I am always confident that they will go above and beyond to take care of my car. It’s so reassuring that that are a friendly neighborhood service station. I highly recommend them.

ZW
Zi W.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Zi said the business is the best. They did a brake job and the light is now off.