TD
TERRY D.
11/14/2018
Karl and crew are the best!
Since we had the head gasket replaced the engine light has come on and stayed on. What do I need to do?

GH
GREG H.
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
11/13/2018
Great people
Quality work on time at a fair price.

Buick LaCrosse
11/12/2018
Quick and professional oil change
As always, my experience was quick and easy with a professional staff.

EP
ERIN P.
Fast friendly service!

11/09/2018
Flawless execution and superior knowledge
Karl and team are peerless. I Could not be more pleased.

Lexus ES 350
Great service.
Dead car battery at kid's daycare. Called Bucky's and left the car and keys at the daycare for the tow truck. Got a call a few hours later saying that the new battery was in. Picked up the car. Turned what could've been a big headache into a minor problem, thanks guys.

LA
Linda A.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Linda said the business provided good service and were very patient with her.

11/06/2018
Customer service
These guys at this shop do a great job. Every time I drop my car off to be serviced they have it back to me either the same day or the very next. They are always very nice and take the time to explain what’s wrong with my car if I have any questions. Their prices are always fair! I would highly recommend Buchanan’s to anyone in need of some quick, well done and well priced servicing on their vehicle!

Chevrolet Venture
11/06/2018
Great Service!!!
A place to go for gas, snacks and car repairs. In over 30 years, I have valued the great customer service and honesty.

BV
Brian V.
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Brian said that the place was excellent.

LR
LAVONNE/TERRY R.
Ford LTD Crown Victoria
11/03/2018
Auto Repair
I have been coming to Buchanan's for years because of Karl I can depend on any problem I have with my auto to be solved

EP
ELIZABETH/TOM P.
11/02/2018
Service is outstanding as usual. Very good communicators and always feel comfortable taking my cars in

Jim W.
Chevrolet Pickup
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Jim said that the place is honest, he trusts the very good mechanics there and Carl is terrific.

KK
KEVIN/LIZ K.
11/01/2018
Trustworthy, Affordable and Fast
Buchanan's removes the headache so often associated with car repairs. The friendly service, affordable pricing, and fast service keep me coming back again and again!

DENNIS S.
Bellevue, NE
Toyota Avalon
Our two Avalons service
Always the best service and advice on all of our vehicles for many years now.
Great attention to detail by Dave, Kyle and Karl.
All are very knowledgeable and can answer any questions one might have about their vehicle.
All work is explained and done in a timely fashion.
We live in Bellevue and Bucky's on 50th and Dodge is the only place we take our vehicles for any and all maintenance and repair to include tires and batteries.

MICHAEL D.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
Always great service!
Anytime I have a problem they get me in and get me out. Karl is the best.

MICHEAL M.
Lexus LS 400 Luxury Sdn
Great service!!
This shop is very honest and will let you know exactly what you need done. The job is always completed at the time promised.

MARGRET C.
Buick LeSabre
10/30/2018
courteous service
on my last visit it was an emergency: window that refused to go up.
The attendants were quick to help, gave great service, and took away my distress of the moment. I will have to have repair work done, but I did tell the men that their work is always good, and every time I've been there just to get gas for my car everyone is professional, courteous, and gracious.

ANNE/NICK B.
Volvo V70
10/29/2018
Continued great service
We have been using the garage for over 25 years. Always great to deal with on jobs small and large

AK
ALAN K.
10/29/2018
Opens 7 days a week for auto repair including Sundays! Excellent service on any mechanical repair and very knowledgeable and skilled mechanics who won't try to sell you something your car doesn't really need.