GW
GINNY W.
04/17/2021
Trustworthy people
I have used Buchanan's since the 1970s and they have always done good work, honest answers, and accommodated any needs I gave had. Their employees are always welcoming and helpful.

SD
Scott D.
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Scott said the staff are very, very good, very quick and very reasonably priced. He added that the service manager and the whole staff are top-notch.

Kia Sportage
04/15/2021
fast professional service and staff very friendly and professsional
quick professional (and always right) service

ANNA/CHRIS S.
Chrysler Sebring
04/15/2021
Sebring Turn signal problem
This is not my first visit here. Most things I can repair on this car. Nice to know there is a place I trust when I can't.

LYN/BOB S.
Kia Soul
04/14/2021
Always Trustworthy and Reliable
I trust Karl and his team and recommend them without hesitation!

BD
BEV D.
Lexus CT 200h
04/14/2021
Competence and Caring
You do a wonderful job of making sure my car is running well.

04/12/2021
Fast, easy and fair priced repairs
This place is great!

04/10/2021
We have taken our cars to Buchanans for over 20 years and have always received great service, work and on time.

Mariana L.
Council Bluffs, IA
04/10/2021 Category: Service
Mariana said they are really honest mechanics and that is one thing she likes about them. They are perfect and she wishes she would have found them a long time ago.

Lincoln MKX
04/09/2021
Great!
Great service! They are honest, well priced, and work quickly

TR
TOM R.
04/09/2021
A true Gem
Can’t speak highly enough for the treatment I received both professionallly and personally Carl has always gone above and beyond for my family 👍. What a Legacy Station

NS
NORENE S.
04/08/2021
Replaced my rear view light fixture
Excellent service. Competent service
Fast and friendly They always add a little Extra like a car wash. Definetly recommend

NS
NICOLE S.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
Will return
Great service. They happened to get me in quickly and even fix my car quickly. Really nice people and priced fairly. I felt I could trust them without getting ripped off. I will return. Several people recommended me as well.

CD
CATHY D.
Dodge Durango
Great service, fair prices
We had to take our vehicle for a check engine light issue and wheel issue. Mechanic called me promptly, was very helpful and thorough. Problems fixed fast, had our vehicle back before end of day, and reasonable price. Shop is clean, mechanics knowledgeable and helpful. Definitely will go back and refer our friends. Thanks for the great work!

MT
MARC T.
Nissan Armada
04/07/2021
Another quality 👌 job. Oil change on the beast.
Another job well done. A leaky oil filter put on by different folks. Always good service at a reasonable rate.