Scandia, MN
Great people &service

2012 Hyundai Elantra
Same day service
Was able to get car in right away and repairs went smoothly.

Lawrence B.
Forest Lake, MN
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Good Service
From the phone call to make the appointment.To driving in and meeting Zach to your waiting room coffee and the news paper.

The end of the service appointment and final check out.I liked the attitude and customer relations of Zach it was refreshing to experience in a young person

Have a nice day

TP
Tom P.
Baldwin, WI
Oil and Rotation
This was my 2nd free oil change and tire rotation. Done quickly and I enjoyed the comfy waiting room

Judith R.
Service Center
All my visits to the service center have been excellent. Skilled service and friendly people.

Jolene T.
10/20/2018 Category: Service
I do not know what this means.??? Retired
prompness, friendly service, great waiting room, came a little early, drove in immediately , everything completely in timely fashion, clean service area and waiting rm,
I would not go anywhere else.
all employees very helpful and friendly
I am an old lady, extreme kindness to me!!
i enjoy getting my oil changes etc at your Service center!!!i highly recommend!
Thanks!
joene Twombly

GB
Gordon B.
Dellwood, MN
Nothing to report

2013 Hyundai Accent
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Always friendly and fast service!
It was easy to schedule an appointment to have my oil changed and car inspected before a move across the country. They explained service recommendations and answered questions I had about the vehicle. I’ll miss bringing my car here!

Carol H.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
everyone is friendly and it is close to home
great people

Dear Carol
Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the great score and kind words.
We thank you for choosing Buerkle Hyundai to be your service team.

TR
Todd R.
Shoreview, MN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Great
Very quick and knowledgeable about vehicle 20 minutes!

Dear Todd
Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. Your service team really enjoyed seeing the  great score and comments.

We wish you safe travels and look forward to your next visit

BG
Brenda G.
Blaine, MN
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Good service, completed in a timely way. Dealership is quite far from my home so I use other places for routine service generally....

Dear Brenda
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate you choosing our team to assist you with repairs. We thank you for the great score.

John L.
VERY NICE JOB
Ready when I arrived with my vehicle. Very friendly folks, and all went very well.

Dear John
Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. Your service team really enjoyed seeing the great score and complements.
We pride ourselves in serving our clients.

Fremont, NE
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
None
None

Dear Customer
We appreciate you taking time to share your feedback. We apologize for the extra time needed as your Advisor concluded it was best to have your technician road test your vehicle with you to ensure a quality repair. We apologize for the 10 minute wait for the rental car. We must complete the process and documentation so we can continue to have this program as we feel it really helps out our clients.

We wish you safe journeys.

Caryn M.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
All went perfectly. My only slight disappointment was I forgot to mention I had a rear tail light out and they didn’t catch it. I would have thought on a 30,000 service check that all lights would be checked. I will have to get that fixed.

Dear Caryn
Thank you for sharing your feedback. I researched the inspection and did see the bulb was not found.
I would like to get this replaced for you at your convience.
Sinceely

GT
Gerald T.
Checklist
When I had my oil change and tire rotation, I was given a checklist which showed things done. it showed that my fluids were topped off. when I was home I checked my washer fluid and it had not been topped off. By itself it is not a big deal. However it made me wonder what else might have not been done.

Dear Gerald
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We top fluids off to the full mark on the reservoir. If this was not done We apologize. I will pass along your feedback to our team leader.
We appreciate you sharing as we strive to provide a great service and value to our clients

Rosemary S.
Stillwater, MN
10/16/2018 Category: Service
service for oil change & checkover.
Prompt, reviews, consults.

Dear Rosemary
Thank you for taking the survey. We appreciate the great score and your encouraging comments. Your service team works and trains every day to be good advocates for our clients.

Shoreview, MN
2011 Hyundai Elantra
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Offer tire rotation with oil change
Offer tire rotation with oil change, and not put declined on the repair receipt. Young drivers need to be educated!!

Dear Customer
I apologize for the generalized wording on the repair order. As it states customer declined rotate, was done previously or done elsewhere. This is a code used when a customer declines a tire rotation. I will review the appointment and be in contact with you.

Ramsey, MN
Great Customer Service
The staff is great at Buerkle Service Department

Dear Customer
Your service team is dedicated to be good advocates for our clients.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Helpful staff and comfortable waiting areaj
Good communication and nice courtesy car

Dear Customer
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate your kind words.
We wish you safe travels

Forest Lake, MN
SERVICE
THEY WERE FAST AND COURTEOUS. VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND TOOK THE TIME TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO ME SO I COULD UNDERSTAND THE PROCESS.

Dear Customer

Thank you for choosing Buerkle Hyundai to be your service team.