Overall Rating 4.7272727/5Overall Rating 4.7272727/5Overall Rating 4.7272727/5Overall Rating 4.7272727/5rating 4.7272727
Overall Rating 2.09091/5Overall Rating 2.09091/5rating 2.09091rating 2.09091rating 2.09091

Michelle H.
05/19/2019 Category: Service
Fast service, explained what they did, have a comfortable waiting area with snacks, waded my car after!

SR
Scott R.
2004 Hyundai Elantra
05/19/2019 Category: Service
Great staff
After Saturday appointment for winter/summer tire exchange, noted vibration at 50+ mph. Contacted dealer and was able to get back in the following Monday. Only concern was the 1 1/2 drive one way to bring back in. Staff extremely professional and courteous.

Jaya S.
2003 Hyundai Sonata
Good.
Over all good.

Donald W.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
friendly courteous service
was very happy with the service

great service
great service

SK
Susan K.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Oil change & Maintenance
Service was great. I will definetly come back again.

DJ
David J.
Maplewood, MN
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Recent service
Brought vehicle in for its annual service, quick and painless as usual for services rendered.
JOHN R C., Service Director from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Dear David
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate your loyalty, the great score and kind words.

NA
At this point I am unsure if I would recommend based on my last experience.

Dear Customer
Our apologies for your experience. I was informed of this very thing by the individual who saw it all happen as stated. I personally provided the coaching and guidence needed so this person is aware of what we do here at Buerkle.
Our clients are like guests in our home. We all apologize for the experience you had.

Ryan S.
2008 Hyundai Entourage
Service Win, Sales Fail
Here is a comment.
JOHN R C., Service Director from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 05/17/2019

Ryan we are Glad you had a good experience with Ben
the Service Team is here for you. We will share your experience those mentioned.

Mark H.
North Branch, MN
05/15/2019
Hyundai service
Adam did a great job. His tech identified an issue that was warrantable , saving me hundreds of dollars in future repairs. Great job everyone!

Dear Mark

Michelle C.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Review
Good service and clean and nice garage.

Dear Michelle
Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate the great score and comments.
Thank you for choosing Buerkle Hyundai to be your service team.

SR
Susen R.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/14/2019 Category: Service
everyone i have come in contact with have been helpful especially being the age iam it sometimes takes me a while what is being said
excellent in helping if having a question about vehicle

Dear Susen
As your team we want you to feel like family at every visit.

Bayport, MN
2018 Hyundai Kona
Friendly knowledgeable service
Great experience

Dear Customer
Thank you for your great score and nice comments.

New Brighton, MN
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/14/2019 Category: Service
The service department is fantastic
I bought my car here, and it's the only place that has ever done any service on my vehicle. I'm going on 7 years of worry-free driving in my Santa Fe.

Dear Customer
Thank you for your loyalty, great score and nice comments. Your service team is dedicated to providing great service and be your best advocate in keeping a safe reliable vehicle.

Robin B.
...
...

Dear Robin
Our apologies it is unfortunate that our team memeber did not seek assistance form one of the more experienced advisors.
I will review withthe team.

Hugo, MN
Quick service with appointment
I stopped in for an "express" oil change, but was told they wouldn't be able to get me in for another 2-3 hours. Rather than wait, I made an appointment, but was not able to get in for another week. Lesson learned. Don't wait until the last minute and expect to get in. This is my first Hyundai, and while so far I love it, I am concerned that it takes so long to get my car in for service. Is there a mechanic shortage or are there just that many Hyundais in need of repair?? On a positive note, once I got my car in, they had the oil changed and tires rotated in under an hour.

Dear Customer
Our apologies for the delay in availability. We are excited to have added another 2 full time Technicians to our express team as well as a Part time technician. This will allow us to take care of all our customers all throughout the day.
We look forward to your next visit

john

Michael B.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Nailed That Oil Change...again!
Flawless exchange of car to servicing. After a bag of animal crackers, cup of coffee and a conversation with my Hyundai salesperson, Brian, I was off and running in a clean Tucson to tackle another 5000 miles! Where did the time go.

Dear Michael
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We enjoy seeing the great comments and great score. We appreciate you choosing Buerkle Hyundai as your service team.

MV
Margarita V.
Lake Elmo, MN
05/12/2019 Category: Service
Recall , wiring instal/noise insp
Friendly, great communication , they explain in details. I’m very happy with the service department .

Dear Margarita
Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate the great score and kind words.
Thank you for choosing Buerkle Hyundai to be your service team.

Mark M.
Blaine, MN
05/12/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff.
Angelina and Brian are both the reasons we love to come to Buerkle for service.

Dear Mark

LL
Lois L.
Stillwater, MN
2011 Hyundai Tucson
05/11/2019 Category: Service
service for my 2011 tuscan
As always, honest quotes and friendly service when you are there.

Dear Lois
Thank you for sharing your feedback and the great score.
We value all our clients and appreciate you choosing Buerkle Hyundai to be your Service Team.