Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Laree O.
Oakdale, MN
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Buerkle is Dependable!
I took the car in for a 67,500 mile (?) check. They notified me of services that could/should be done, and I agreed to have everything done so that I feel confident and safe while driving my wonderful Sonata. They told me how long it would take, and I waited for them to complete their tasks. I've relied on Buerkle for many years - not only their service, but also their best salesman, Brian Armstrong. Thanks for all you do to keep me feeling safe.

CL
Chris L.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Thanks Hyundai fro great service!
Great service experience! The entire staff is pleasant and knowledgeable. Thanks, I'll be back!

SZ
Sara Z.
Roseville, MN
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
Great team- always so friendly and efficient. I drove to Chicago completely secure my car was in great working order the next weekend. Thanks again!
JOHN R C. from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 06/23/2018

Dear Sara
Thank you for the feedback and kind comments. We are so grateful to be your advocates in maintaining a safe reliable vehicle.
Your service team appreciates the great score, we really enjoy reading our clients comments. We strive to provide great service to all our clients.
We wish you safe travels

Jeremy B.
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Ongoing great service!
JOHN R C. from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Hello Jeremy
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and the great comments. The service team is striving to meet our customers expectations and provide great service. Your service team wishes you safe travels.

Rachel S.
Roseville, MN
Review
Always great service
JAMES F B., Service Director from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Rachel;

Thank you for taking the time to respond and for the kind review.
Everyone here appreciates it and we look forward to seeing you again.

DV
Donald V.
Stacy, MN
prompt service
they quickly got my car in repaired and got me on my way
JOHN R C. from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

Dear Donald thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. Your service team really enjoys seeing the great comments. We pride ourselves in serving our clients.

We wish you safe travels and look forward to your next visit

Sincerely

Wyoming, MN
2014 Hyundai Azera
Quick, good service
JOHN R C. from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

Dear Customer thank you for the great score and nice comments. Your service team is dedicated to providing great service and be your best advocate in keeping a safe reliable vehicle.

We look forward to seeing you again

Sincerely

DJ
Diane J.
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Clean surroundings and many pleasant employees
Zachery greeted me with a smile and even walked me to the inside waiting lounge. He explained procedure, was very courteous, answered my questions with a welcoming attitude.
He went over and beyond to provide excellent customer service which I appreciate!

Diane J
JAMES F B., Service Director from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

Diane:

Thank you for the great review. I will make sure Zach and his team get the recognition, and we all hope to see you again.

Always good service
I have always received good service from Buerkle Hyundai. I will definitely return.
JAMES F B., Service Director from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Dear Customer:

Thank you for the kind review. Our entire staff appreciates it and look forward to seeing you again.

Reynault M.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
Great Service Team, helpful and friendly
JOHN R C. from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Dear Reynault  thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate the great score and kind words. We wish you safe travels

Scott C.
06/19/2018 Category: Service
The attitude and professionalism of the personnel
Satisfied
JAMES F B., Service Director from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Scott:

Thank you for taking time to respond and for the kind review.
everyone here appreciates it and we look forward to seeing you again.

SK
Susan K.
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service staff. Not pushy to do more that requested, or what really needs to be done.
Service person gave me a coupon discount that I was not aware of. Thanks!
JAMES F B., Service Director from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Susan:

We are glad to hear that your service visit went well. Thank you for the kind review and we hope to see you again.

MA
Michele A.
Stillwater, MN
06/17/2018 Category: Service
Michele Alm
Friendly customer service, they go above and beyond my expectations.
JAMES F B., Service Director from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Michele:

Thank you for taking time to respond to Hyundai's survey. Brian and his team appreciate it and hope to see you again.

WF
Employees that care
Helpful personal
JAMES F B., Service Director from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

William:

Thank you for the kind review.
 Your service team appreciates it and we hope to see you again.

Derrick D.
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Once again... an amazing job!
The staff is top notch! They do everything in their power to make sure you leave knowing your vehicle is very important to them.

Derrick:

Thank you for taking the time to respond and for the kind review. Everyone here appreciates it and we look forward to seeing you again.

GP
Gayle P.
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Another great oil change!
Scheduled quickly, serviced quickly with a smile 😁!

Gayle:

Thank you for the kind review. I will make sure Brian and his team get the recognition and we hope to see you again.
 Thanks

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Fast service
Always a painless job to stop in for service. Friendly people and a comfortable clean area to wait complete with beverages and snacks. Even a play room for small kids

Dear Customer:

Thank you for taking the time to respond. We appreciate hearing back from our customers and love the feedback.
 Thanks for using Buerkle Service.

Dee W.
Minneapolis, MN
06/15/2018
Beware, Buerkle Hyundai does not care
I purchased a 2012 Equus in April. The car had a set of new tires installed prior to my purchase by the dealership. I noticed a vibration at between 60 and 70 mph after the purchase (I was unable to reach 60 mph on my test drive). On May 11 I brought the car into the service department to have the car checked of a high speed vibration. Buerkle rebalanced the tires and my service advisor, Summer, told me that the car had been test driven and no vibration noticed. When I picked up the car I noticed the trip odometer (which I had set a 0) was now at .1. Very short test drive and the vibration was worse than when I dropped the car off. I took the car to a local tire dealer and told them to fix the problem. They found that the mechanic who had installed the new tires had mixed up the wheels. He or she had put a rear wheel on the left front and a front wheel on the right rear. The rear wheels are 1.5 inches wider than the fronts causing the vibration problem. After replacing the tires and having them road forced balanced, at my expense, the problem was solved. I have tried without success to contact the sales manager, service manager and the general manager at Buerkle Hyundai and to date have received no return calls or emails. Buerkle Hyundai wants to sell cars but just does not care if their customers are satisfied or stand behind their "30 day bumper to bumper warranty" .
JAMES F B., Service Director from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Dee:

I’m very sorry to hear your service went poorly. I will get this information to our service manager who will be back from vacation On Monday so he can assist you.
 Thanks and again I’m very sorry you could not reach anyone.

Service Assistant

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Professional, thorough, and I appreciate being shown what is wrong first
Professional, thorough, and I appreciate being shown what is wrong first
JAMES F B., Service Director from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Dear Customer:

Thank you for taking the time to respond and for the kind review.
Everyone here appreciates it and we look forward to seeing you again.