Reynault M.
Dellwood, MN
2005 Hyundai Tucson
10/21/2020 Category: Service
Service folks are prompt, efficient and not pushy.
I would recommend Buerkle Hyundai service department to anyone. They do a great job and are friendly and helpful.
JOHN R C., Service Director from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 10/21/2020

Dear Reynault
Thank you for your loyalty, great score and nice comments.
Your service team is dedicated to providing great service. We appreciate our clients and always want to give them our best service and advice.
Our goal is to be your best advocate in keeping a safe reliable vehicle.

We look forward to your next visit.

Calvin W.
Lino Lakes, MN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Service and facilities
All good
JOHN R C., Service Director from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 10/19/2020

Dear Calvin
Thank you for your loyalty, great score and nice comments.
Your service team is dedicated to providing great service.
Our goal is to be your best advocate in keeping a safe reliable vehicle.

We look forward to your next visit.

Hugo, MN
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Friendly, Fast and Thorough
Great experience.
JOHN R C., Service Director from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 10/15/2020

Dear Customer
Thank you for your review and the 5 star score.
We are ready to serve and appreciate you choosing Buerkle Hyundai to be your service team.
We wish you safety and wellness

Tiffany B.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Great service department
Casey in the service department was so nice and answered all my questions. Overall it was just a pleasant experience, the facility itself is also very nice.
JOHN R C., Service Director from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 10/15/2020

Dear Tiffany
Thank you for taking the survey, and sharing your review. All of us are grateful for the 5 star score and opportunity to take care of you and your Vehicle. We all are so glad to read your review, our customers are very important to us.

Wyoming, MN
2020 Hyundai Palisade
10/13/2020 Category: Service
Amazing
Amazing Service
JOHN R C., Service Director from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 10/13/2020

Dear Customer
Thank you for your review, comments and the 5 star score. We all enjoy reading great comments because we care about our clients and want to serve them well.
We wish you safety and wellness.

Molly C.
10/13/2020 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE- GREAT SALES PEOPLE
I love this location. The people are great and very friendly. I won't go to any other Hyundai location.
JOHN R C., Service Director from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 10/13/2020

Dear Molly
Thank you for taking the survey, wonderful comment and the 5 star score.
We appreciate you choosing Buerkle Hyundai to be your service and sales team.
Your Service & Sales Teams Wish you safe travels.

2013 Hyundai Azera
10/06/2020 Category: Service
Good service, reasonable price.
All work completed on time, price as quoted.
JOHN R C., Service Director from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 10/07/2020

Dear Customer
Thank you for taking the survey, and sharing your review.

David P.
10/06/2020 Category: Service
General comments
Some of what I’d consider routine car repairs have competitively priced at other shops. I‘ve always appreciate the 20 point maintenance check with every oil change. This is why I keep on returning.
JOHN R C., Service Director from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 10/07/2020

Dear Dave
Thank you for taking the survey, and sharing your review. We are so glad you see the value of us staying competitive with our maintenance to add value to servicing at our dealership.

Dellwood, MN
10/05/2020 Category: Service
Great job!
A dealership you can trust!
JOHN R C., Service Director from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 10/05/2020

Dear Customer
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We work every day to provide great service and communication. We all enjoy serving our customers and earning their trust and loyalty makes our work  so meaningful.
We are happy to get you back on the road with all your maintenance up to date.
All of us appreciate you choosing Buerkle Hyundai to be your service team.

We wish you safety and wellness

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/04/2020 Category: Service
Service is always with a smile!
JOHN R C., Service Director from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 10/05/2020

Dear Customer
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
We all appreciate the great score and kind words it means so much to us. We care about clients and look to build long lasting relationships.

Your Service Team wishes you safe travels.

SG
Steven G.
Maplewood, MN
2020 Hyundai Tucson
10/01/2020 Category: Service
Service visit- Tucson
After letting the Car dealership know of our concerns from the last visit, they have replied several times with a new process in put in place to hopefully prevent the problem from happening again.
We believe Buerkle Hyundai is trying their best to give all customers a satisfying experience.

10/01/2020 Category: Service
Service visit
The service visit this time went pretty well.
Everyone was very friendly at least this time.
But, of course there was one problem that I do feel should be addressed -
As I was about to leave, the service advisor gave me an invoice for the oil change and asked me to pay for the charges.
I told him I purchased the prepaid package for all oil change service visits. He had to look into this and then came back and said I was correct.
This is frustrating because it should be in the computer system and an invoice of no payment due should be transmitted with each visit time to avoid confusion and hassle.
Please check into this.
Alivia Garbe
JOHN R C., Service Director from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 10/02/2020

Dear Alivia and Steve
I apologize for the concerns we caused at your visit. I did respond to an email you had sent to address these concerns. All customers with prepaid maintenance plans sold here do get inputed into the Hyundai System.
I apologize for the mistake made by the Advisor who checked you out as we did not pass along the information to him from the check in.
I am also working on adding an notifier on our scheduler for customers who have prepaid maitenance plans

I will be in contact with you today to discuss this further.

Tom B.
Maplewood, MN
09/30/2020 Category: Service
No appointment.. No problemo..
I rolled in around 3:30 pm without an appointment to change a headlight bulb and a fog light bulb. In less than 45 min. I was on my way home. I had bought my own parts as I had intended to originally do the job myself. The service dept. did the work quickly and completely. I am very happy with the company.
JOHN R C., Service Director from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 10/02/2020

Dear Tom
Thank you for the great review. We were happy to assist you and get everything taken care of for you.
We appreciate you choosing the Buerkle Hyundai Service team to keep your vehicle safe and reliable.
We all wish you safe travels

09/29/2020 Category: Service
oil change
everything went well

Dear Customer
Thank you for taking the survey, encouraging comments and the 5 star score.
We appreciate you choosing Buerkle Hyundai to be your service team. We all appreciate your loyalty and commitment to our Service Team and Hyundai.

Kayla S.
Roberts, WI
09/29/2020 Category: Service
Super friendly establishment. Wait times were great.

Dear Kayla
Thank you for the great review and 5 star score. We are so happy you provided your feedback. We appreciate our clients and always work to be at our best. We know with regular factory maintenance you will get great joy,safety and value from your Santa Fe. Congratulations with your new Santa Fe it is a very in demand vehicle and they are selling so fast.
We all look forward to your next visit and we wish you safe travels

Debora B.
09/28/2020 Category: Service
Oil Change and Tire Rotation
Buerkle Hyundai is always professional and polite. Work is done in a timely manner and they took the extra step to sanitize inside. My vehicle is returned to me washed. I will always give them my return service.
Deb G.

Dear Debora
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.I am so pleased that you appreciated our diligence to keep our customers safe with disinfecting their vehicles, as well as adding a complimentary car wash.
Your Service Team wishes you safe travels.