Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Richard S.
Scandia, MN
07/13/2018 Category: Service
No hassle
Great people to work with and very helpful
JOHN R C. from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Dear Richard
Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and your score. Your service team really enjoys seeing the great comments.
We pride ourselves in serving our clients.

We wish you safe travels and look forward to your next visit

GC
Gayle C.
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Timely service
I was able to get my car in soon after I contacted BH.
Service was quick and I did get my car back that day.
Brakes a little more expensive to have done at the dealership.
Thanks
JOHN R C. from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Dear Gayle
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We were so glad to hear that we could get you in right away. I researched your concern of cost for the brake work. I did find that the rear rotors were recommended to be replaced and this would add additional cost to a regular brake job. I know there are less expensive brake parts available however you should be assured in your decision to keep your Hyundai all Hyundai

KK
Kimberly K.
Stillwater, MN
2016 Hyundai Genesis
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Consistently Great Customer Service
Once again the Buerkle service department has exceeded my expectations. My oil change/tire rotation was completed before the estimated time frame given when I dropped the car and I was kept informed of the progress of my service appointment. The service department lobby was clean and comfortable and the employees are wonderful to work with.
JAMES F B., Service Director from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Kimberly;

Thank you for using Buerkle Service.
Our entire service team appreciates your kind review and we look forward to seeing you again.

Joseph L.
Little Canada, MN
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Brian is helpful!
I bought my car from Brian Armstrong. Great guy, very helpful! He always has time for me..... I'm buying my next car from Brian.
Everyone else was very polite and efficient. Joe Lepsche
JAMES F B., Service Director from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Joseph.

Thank you for the kind review. I will make sure Brian in Sales gets the Recognition. we wish you many years of carefree driving.
Thanks

James D.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
a
excellent services
JOHN R C. from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Hello James
We appreciate you taking time to respond to Hyundai's survey. Thank your Buerkle service Team. We look forward to seeing you again!

TW
Tim W.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Warranty work well done
We had a knocking in the engine. I'd done my research and took our car to Buerkle with the problem. Brian, was extremely receptive and Hyundai ok'd the warranty work very quickly. Got a loaner and we were out of there. Brian kept us up to date on the process.
JAMES F B., Service Director from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Tim:

Thank you for taking time to respond and for the great review. I will make sure Brian & his team get the recognition

Thanks and we hope to see you again.

Hudson, WI
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Fast accurate service
Zach does a great job.

Dear Customer
Thank you for taking the survey and for your kind words.
Your service team really enjoys getting feedback from our clients. We look forward to a long lasting relationship. We take pride in assisting you with keeping a safe reliable vehicle.
We wish you safe travels

TN
Tanya N.
2013 Hyundai Azera
Another great service appointment
Took my Hyundai Azera in for service and once again exceptional service. Love this dealer!!

Dear Tanya
 Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the great score and awesome comments. Your service team really enjoys taking care of our clients and your survey is a big inspiration.

David P.
07/09/2018 Category: Service
20 point service is great but....
Your pricing for various services like coolant/transaxle fluid changes are not price competitive enough. In comparison to two other vendors regarding above mentioned services yours was the highest. Your oil change discount coupons are still appreciated!

Dear David
Thank you for taking the survey and providing your feedback.
I will double check our pricing to ensure our maintenance items are competitive with our market. We do use the factory parts and fluid that are designed for your vehicle as these do add extra value, and they are not as inexpensive as after market brands.

RN
Raymond N.
New Richmond, WI
Excellent service!
I have a Hyundai 2017 Tucson. I LOVE this vehicle! I also love the service I get at Buerkle Hydndai.
JOHN R C. from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Dear Ray thank you for the great score and nice comments. Your service team is dedicated to providing great service and to be your best advocate in keeping a safe reliable vehicle.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Forest Lake, MN
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Great, fast service. Customer service is always great.

Dear Customer.

Our entire service staff thanks you for the great review!
Thanks and we hope to see you again.

RL
Robert L.
Circle Pines, MN
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Quick and accurate

Robert:

Thank you for the kind review.
We appreciate you using Buerkle service and we look forward to seeing you again.

NR
Nathan R.
07/06/2018 Category: Service
I will definitely be coming back. The staff were extremely friendly and courteous. The staff provided me regular updates on the progress of my service visit.

Nathan:

Thank you for taking the time to respond and for the kind review.
I will make sure Zach and his team get the recognition and we hope to see you again.

Jeffrey T.
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Warranty Work Well-Done
I would like to thank Brian Coyle, Team Manager, and the Service Technicians who worked on my engine to get it back to running like new!
While they were waiting for the parts to come in, I really appreciated the loaner car provided until the warranty work on my car was completed.
I purchased my 2013 Hyundai Elantra from Buerkle Hyundai as a new vehicle 5 years ago. It has performed very well all of this time. I have taken my car to Buerkle's service department for all oil changes / routine maintenance and have always been taken care of very well. I especially appreciate that when my car needed warranty work done, it was taken care of by both Buerkle Hyundai and by Hyundai Motor Company! Thank you from a most satisfied customer!
JOHN R C. from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Dear Jeff thank you for the great score and nice comments. Your service team is dedicated to providing great service and to be your best advocate in keeping a safe reliable vehicle.

We look forward to seeing you again

CL
Colin L.
Columbia Heights, MN
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Knowledgeable tech crew, friendly service, and up-front pricing.
I'm a first-time Hyundai owner, and now won't want to buy any other brand.
JOHN R C. from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Dear Colin
Thank you for taking the survey and for your kind words.
Your service team really enjoys getting feedback from our clients. We look forward to building a long lasting relationship. We take pride in assisting you with keeping a safe reliable vehicle.
We wish you safe travels

Alan M.
Osceola, WI
2007 Hyundai Sonata
Very nice crew!

Dear Alan
 Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the great score, and your compliment.
Your service team really enjoys taking care of clients and your survey is a big inspiration.

Stuart S.
Lakeland, MN
Excellent Service!
First service for my 2017 Elantra.
Prompt, courteous and thorough.
Very pleased.

Dear Stuart
Thank you for taking the survey and sharing your experience. We are so glad to be your service advocates in maintaining the safety and value of your Elantra.
We wish you safe travels.

Mary S.
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Buerkle hyundai service appointment
pleasant staff, easy check in, prompt service and clean comfortable waiting room. Even got a complimentary car wash !
JOHN R C. from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Dear Mary thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the great score and your great comments. Your service team really enjoys taking care of our clients and your survey is a big inspiration.

Craig S.
2014 Hyundai Azera
07/04/2018 Category: Service
remote failure
Service rep quickly noticed likely cause to be battery, which was correct,
JOHN R C. from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Dear Craig thank you for the great score and comments. Your service team is dedicated to providing great service and to be your best advocate in keeping a safe reliable vehicle.

We look forward to seeing you again