Overall Rating 4.8055556/5Overall Rating 4.8055556/5Overall Rating 4.8055556/5Overall Rating 4.8055556/5rating 4.8055556
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

clean efficient and friendly
JOHN R C., Service Director from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 11/19/2019

Dear Michael
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
We all appreciate the great score and kind words.

Timothy B.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Service ok
Wish the service personnel took more interest in my vehicle and if I was satisfied with my purchase.
JOHN R C., Service Director from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 11/19/2019

Dear Timothy
Thank you for sharing your feedback. I agree your service team are the folks who should inquire on how you are enjoying your new vehicle. We know we are the best resource for our clients.
I wish you safe travels

LC
Linda C.
Taylors Falls, MN
11/17/2019 Category: Service
Everyone seemed to know what they were doing. The waiting room...par excellent. I used the work space as my mobile office.
There are some issues ….The instruction book is bigger than the manual used by the "MOON LANDING." Really.
I am sorry that my car does not have a heated steering wheel. Maybe I just won't drive until SPRING. And how hard is it to have the remote start and Automatic windows?.....I'll see how the AWD works this coming winter. I am not unhappy.....just curious.
I checked out the wages of the of the executive branch of Hyundai, and they seem reasonable...the head of Goodwill Industries makes MILLIONS and all of the stuff that they sell is donated.
Just provide the BEST that you can....and your product will sell itself.

Dear Linda
Thank you for sharing your feedback and the great score for our team. I will share your concerns with my Hyundai representative so this can be passed up the chain.
With all the advantages of owning a Hyundai I know Hyundai prides themselves with the all the added features at a great value that the other car lines want a small fortune for.

I wish you safe travels

RZ
Raymond Z.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
11/16/2019 Category: Service
good service
maint. and service in a timely manner and you have good service people

Dear Raymond
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
We all appreciate the great score,loyalty and kind words.

DT
Duane T.
Falcon Heights, MN
2013 Hyundai Accent
Quick and easy
Always given great care of my Accent by the crew at Buerkle Hyundai.

Dear Duane
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback all of us appreciate the great score and kind words.

CE
Carmen E.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service and work hard to please their customers!!!
Sorry this is late!!! I was very happy with my recent service appt. to have snow tires put on...needed a new battery and did alignment on 2 of the tires...they take very good care of me being a widow now!!! Ben is always over the top in answering my ?'s and giving me excellent advice...big time!!! I will be getting a new vehicle in probably 2021 and already know I want a Hyundai or Honda and know both service depts. are excellent at Buerkle but very fortunate to have Ben as my main service guy!!! You are very lucky to have him on your team!!! Thanks Much as Always, Carmen Engh

Dear Carmen
Thank you for the great score,loyalty and nice comments. You really put a big smile on Ben's face. Your service team is dedicated to providing great service and be your best advocate in keeping a safe reliable vehicle.
We look forward to seeing you again.

Lawrence B.
2019 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/15/2019 Category: Service
When I drove into the service area all the Technicians were busy and two maintainence workers were cleaning the drive in area and they both came over and said that some one will be with you shortly.Every person working for your company is very customer friendly good job.

Dear Lawrence.
Thank you for taking the survey, the great score and your comments.
We really like to hear from our customers. I will share your feedback with the team.

MA
Michelle A.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/14/2019 Category: Service
I won't go anywhere else
The Service Dept. at Buerkle Hyundai is second to none. Very friendly staff and comfortable waiting area.

Dear Michelle
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
We all appreciate the great score, kind words and your loyalty. We take pride in being your best advocate in keeping a safe reliable vehicle.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and tires rotation
Got in right when my appointment was and was out in a minimal amount of time.

Cottage Grove, MN
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellence
Friendly people, great service!

Dear Customer
Thank you for taking the survey. We appreciate the 5 star review!
All of us appreciate you choosing Buerkle Hyundai to be your service team.

James D.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
What a FANTASTIC experience with service at Buerkle Hyundai
We had very good service on our vehicle. They found the problem and fixed it fast.
JOHN R C., Service Director from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Dear James
Thank you for taking the survey, and the 5 star score!
We appreciate you choosing Buerkle Hyundai to be your service team. I appreciate your loyalty and commitment to keep your Hyundai all Hyundai.

Alice S.
Hugo, MN
11/08/2019 Category: Service
convenient
great service
JOHN R C., Service Director from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Dear
Thank you for taking the survey, and the 5 star score!
We appreciate your comments and for choosing Buerkle Hyundai to be your service team.
I appreciate your loyalty and commitment to keep your Hyundai all Hyundai.

City S.
11/07/2019 Category: Service
had runner for city drop at dealer, didn't see first hand, service advisor was good on phone
got recalls done . Thanks
JOHN R C., Service Director from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Dear Customer
Thank you for sharing your feedback.
We look forward to serving you and the city of St Paul.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Recent phone call from Hunydai
Really liked the young man who helped me with low tires.

11/06/2019 Category: Service
Customer
service is acceptable - people are pleasant - Requested need of a vehicle when I made appt - had to wait about 45 minutes for all paperwork to clear and do a walk around rental vehicle. My car sat until all this was finished. My vehicle done approx. on time.
JOHN R C., Service Director from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Dear Customer
Thank you for taking the survey and sharing your feedback.
I will review the service visit and research what may have caused the delays.

I will be in contact with you regarding my findings.

LO
Laree O.
Oakdale, MN
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Great car, great service!
Always enjoy the free car wash! Completed 90,000 mile service check. No issues. Dependable, quick service, always keep me informed of any additional things that need to be done before they actually do it, and they are very friendly!
JOHN R C., Service Director from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Dear Laree
We look forward to seeing you again.

GH
Gloria H.
Dellwood, MN
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Radio
Fixed the radio button on steering wheel. I am getting nervous as my warranty is up (60,000 miles). I think his name is David that always takes care of me. He is very good and I think he has been there for a while. He is a keeper.
JOHN R C., Service Director from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Dear Gloria
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
We all appreciate the great score and kind words.

KF
Kimberly F.
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Greatful
I can't begin to thank John and Nick enough. They took away all the stress with my 2017 Elantra. They helped me when I was in a pinch. I am forever greatful.
JOHN R C., Service Director from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Dear Kimberly
Thank you for the great score and nice comments. Your service team is dedicated to providing great service and be your best advocate in keeping a safe reliable vehicle. It was so nice to meet you and It was a pleasure to assist you.
We look forward to seeing you again.

Robin B.
Hudson, WI
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Friendly staff in garage, very helpful in helping me pick out tires for winter. Driver Harold was so nice and dropped me off at work and picked me up.
I really appreciate all the useful information and help them give out.
Car is clean and washed when I get it back.
Great Service Department
JOHN R C., Service Director from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Dear Robin
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate your kind words and the 5 star score. We appreciate hearing from our customers as it excites the whole team when we see how much we can make a difference in peoples day by being great advocates for them.
We wish you safe travels

Mounds View, MN
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Very good service and nice waiting area
Very nice waiting area which has good free coffee and snacks. Separate area to wait if you don't like television on all the time. Great customer service too.
JOHN R C., Service Director from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
We all appreciate the great score. Thank you for your comments regarding our facilities we want to provide something for everyone.
We take pride in being your best advocate in keeping a safe reliable vehicle.

North Saint Paul, MN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/29/2019 Category: Service
I have brought all 4 of my Hyundai’s to Buerkle for service and have always had a great experience. The staff is courteous and professional and they always do a great job.
JOHN R C., Service Director from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019