Thomas S.
06/05/2020 Category: Service
All good except no TV choice.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/03/2020 Category: Service
Workers are always friendly and informative. Easy to get an appointment when is convenient for my schedule. Work is done in a timely manner.
JOHN R C., Service Director from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 06/04/2020

Dear Customer
Thank you for taking the survey,encouraging comments and the 5 star score.
We appreciate you choosing Buerkle Hyundai to be your service team. We all appreciate your loyalty and commitment to our Service Team and Hyundai.

Robert R.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Service comments
Great service , friendly staff

My only comment is about the price of replacing one of my keys ( which I lost). $430 seems quite high for the replacement key.

Dear Robert
Thank you for your review. I appreciate your feedback as we should have provided a better explanation of the parts cost involved. Your Santa Fe uses a smart key fob and a laser cut key. These advanced features provide a lot of benefits to the customer, most of all reduce insurance cost as they are harder to be stolen. Your Technician has to use the Hyundai scan tool to program the components to your vehicle. The majority of the costs were for the smart key fob and laser cut key. Your Advisor and I appreciate the feedback.
We wish you  safe travels

James M.
North Saint Paul, MN
2008 Hyundai Elantra
06/02/2020 Category: Service
Cleanlyness, appointments honored when scheduled.
4 1/2 stars.

Dear James
Thank you for taking the survey, and sharing your review.
We appreciate you choosing Buerkle Hyundai to be your service team.

PV
Pat V.
North Saint Paul, MN
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Excellent experience
Friendly people and great service

Dear Pat
Thank your time to provide your review,kind words and the 5 star score.
We are here ready to serve and appreciate you choosing Buerkle Hyundai to be your service team.

Lake Elmo, MN
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Fixed the problem
Seemed very knowledgeable and when I brought my vehicle in for something they weren't aware of the latest mitigation, they called the technical rep at Hyundai and spoke directly with Hyundai engineering that directed the proper fix. Picked up the vehicle and they explained what they did to address the problem and yes, it was fixed! Great job!

Dear Customer
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. I was so please to read your review and kind words.
We work every day to provide great service and communication to our clients and utilize the countless resources we have on had to do so.
All of us appreciate you choosing Buerkle Hyundai to be your service team.

LC
Lisa C.
Shoreview, MN
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/01/2020 Category: Service
Reliable and Friendly Service
Keep up the great work!

Dear Lisa
Thank you for taking the time to share your review, the great score and your loyalty.
We all appreciate you choosing Buerkle Hyundai to be your service team.
We wish you safety and wellness.

Oakdale, MN
06/01/2020 Category: Service
My battery died over the weekend due to my car's sitting in the garage most of the spring. Buerkle had it replaced by Monday morning.

Dear Customer
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We work ewveryday to provide great service and comunication.
We are happy to get yopu back on the road in a safe reliable vehicle. all of us appreciate you choosing Buerkle Hyundai to be your service team.

EA
Erika A.
Lino Lakes, MN
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/29/2020 Category: Service
Quality, affordable service
Not only do I get the peace of mind having my car serviced by a technician trained and knowledgeable in my vehicle, but I get quality service at a fair price. The staff is outgoing, friendly and helpful with any questions I may have.
JOHN R C., Service Director from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 05/29/2020

Dear Erika
Thank you for taking the survey. We appreciate the great score and your encouraging comments. Your service team works and trains every day to be good advocates for our clients. We are committed to being the best in customer service because we care.
We wish you safe travels.

PL
Phyllis L.
Shoreview, MN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/18/2020 Category: Service
Satified
JOHN R C., Service Director from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 05/19/2020

Dear Phyllis
Thank you for your review and great score.
We are here ready to serve our clients and ensure they have safe reliable vehicles.
We wish you safety and wellness

Mary M.
05/15/2020 Category: Service
We brought the car in for an oil change and maintenance, and asked that the brakes and tires be inspected. We told the service man that in a few months the car would be driving cross-country and that we wanted to feel secure that it was in optimal condition.
For years, I depended on my father to care for my vehicle, and I always felt safe knowing that my car was in good condition. I really never felt as secure since he passed on.
However, when I left Buerkle dealership the following day, for the first time in years, I felt secure knowing that the car was ready for the trip. The service man had presented issues, and together we decided what was necessary. The mechanic was thorough, and we are most satisfied with our experience.
Thanks Buerkle family.
JOHN R C., Service Director from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 05/18/2020

Dear Mary
Thank you for sharing such a powerful review. Your sentiment spoke to the core of who we are and what we do.
I was so glad you picked up on the family feel we have a Buerkle. Many of us are long time employees with 10-28 years with the company. We work as a team and are family.  We strive to ensure our customers feel like welcome guests in our home. Our mission is to keep our customers in safe reliable vehicles. and to know they have a place to go when they need help.

Mary we all wish you safe travels

Rosemary S.
05/15/2020 Category: Service
service for oil change & checkover.
stawaiting area clean, servic

Dear Rosemary
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
We all appreciate the great score and kind words it is all to the fact that we care about clients and look to build long lasting relationships.

Jack B.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/15/2020 Category: Service
Good service done right the first time
See above

Dear Jack
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
We all appreciate the great score and kind words. I appreciate your loyalty and recognition that we care about clients and look to build long lasting relationships.

Centerville, MN
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/14/2020 Category: Service
Oil change and inspections
Stellar. Professional staff. super quick service. I’ve been going there for more than 10 years and will continue to do so. They know me there. It’s like Norm in Cheers!

Love the cheers analogy!
We wish you safe travels.

2009 Hyundai Elantra
05/13/2020 Category: Service
superb service
As is the norm at Berkle, the service was top notch. Brian is the most courteous service person in the country.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
We all appreciate the great score and kind words, it is all to the fact that we care about clients and look to build long lasting relationships.