EM
Edward M.
Cedar E Bethl, MN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/22/2021 Category: Service
work is done fast and easy.
runs a good shop!
JOHN R C., Service Director from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 01/22/2021

Dear Edward
We all appreciate you taking the survey and sharing your review. We all enjoy serving great clients like you.
Our goal is to provide the best Value and service all while building trust and earning so many awesome customers.
Your whole service team wishes you safe travels

Columbia Heights, MN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/22/2021 Category: Service
Buerkle Never Fails to Please
I took my 2014 Santa Fe Sport T in for a recall on the ABS module and an oil change. No issue with the ABS. They told me to expect two hours so I brought a good book. It was done in just over an hour. I didn't get enough time to read my book. Ha, ha.
JOHN R C., Service Director from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 01/22/2021

Dear Customer
Thank you for your great review and the 5 Star score. I really appreciate reading feedback from our clients and I know you have been a  loyal client with us for a long time. It is so nice to have so many customers that appreciate the value we offer and our commitment to provide the best service.
We all wish you safe travels

Donald B.
Roseville, MN
2020 Hyundai Kona
01/18/2021 Category: Service
First service visit ... very well pleased.
I will certainly return as service is required.

Dear Donald
Thank you for taking the survey and the 5 Star score. We all want to welcome you as a service client.
We work and train hard everyday to provide the best service and value to our clients. Further we are so grateful for your high level of understanding on how important our surveys are to us.
We look forward to many years of serving you and taking care of your Kona.
I wish you safe travels

DA
Donald A.
Lindstrom, MN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/18/2021 Category: Service
I take my 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe to Buerkle Hyundai exclusively for service because of the competitive pricing, excellent service, friendly staff, to maintain the warranty, and now to earn reward dollars in their loyalty program.

Dear Donald
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
Your Service Team and I wish you safe travels.

Joseph C.
North Saint Paul, MN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Service reps
always helpful and happy!

Dear Joseph
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. All of us appreciate the 5 star score.
All of us appreciate you choosing Buerkle Hyundai to be your service team.
We wish you safety and wellness.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Friendly and courteous
Same as tirle

Dear Customer
Thank you for taking the survey and the 5 star score.
We appreciate you choosing Buerkle Hyundai to be your service team.
We all appreciate your loyalty and commitment to our Service Team.

2009 Hyundai Elantra
01/13/2021 Category: Service
best service department in the country
The service department is always courteous, helpful and professional. The best crew in the country.

Dear Customer
Thank you for taking the time to share your powerful feedback.
We all appreciate the great score and kind words it means so much to us. We care about clients and look to build long lasting relationships. Our culture only allows the best of the best to serve our clients in the service drive and in the shop.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Came in for a recall and was taken care of quickly. Everything was explained and staff was extremely helpful

Dear Customer
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and comments.
We all appreciate the great score and kind words as we care about clients and look to build long lasting relationships.
Your Service Team wishes you safety and wellness.

Susan C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/12/2021 Category: Service
60K mile service check
A few friends recommended Hyundai vehicles to me when I was looking in 2016. I decided to look at some of their vehicles and ended up with a Santa Fe Sport. The SUV has been very well performing and the staff at Buerkle Hyundai has been such a positive improvement from the last dealership I worked with for my previous vehicle. I in turn have recommend Hyundai to a number of family and friends.
JOHN R C., Service Director from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 01/12/2021

Dear Susan
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
We all appreciate the great score and opportunity to be your service team.
Your Service Team wishes you safe travels and looks forward to your next visit.

Shoreview, MN
01/11/2021 Category: Service
Nice and honest
I always feel comfortable coming here because I know they will be honest and helpful.
JOHN R C., Service Director from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 01/11/2021

RL
Robert L.
Dellwood, MN
2019 Hyundai Sonata
01/11/2021 Category: Service
Always very prompt service. Always great attitude
JOHN R C., Service Director from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 01/11/2021

Dear Robert
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We work every day to provide great service and communication.
We are happy to get you back on the road in a safe reliable vehicle. All of us appreciate you choosing Buerkle Hyundai to be your service team.
We wish you safety and wellness

GB
Gary B.
Cottage Grove, MN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/07/2021 Category: Service
Repaired the back up camera.
The whole team at Hyundia did a wonderful job for us.
JOHN R C., Service Director from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 01/07/2021

Dear Gary
Thank you for taking the time to share your review, the great score and your loyalty.
We all appreciate you choosing Buerkle Hyundai to be your service team. Your kind words bring smiles to our faces as we enjoy serving our clients.
We wish you safety and wellness.

Mary D.
Forest Lake, MN
2019 Hyundai Sonata
01/04/2021 Category: Service
Mary's Review
WBL Buerkle Hyundai rocks!!
JOHN R C., Service Director from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 01/05/2021

Dear Mary
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
We all appreciate the great score and kind words. I appreciate your loyalty and recognition that we care about clients and look to build long lasting relationships. We feel we have some awesome clients and you all rock as well!

Kayla S.
North Saint Paul, MN
2008 Hyundai Elantra
01/04/2021 Category: Service
Had great service!
The process was very smooth and I was in and out! Havent experienced any issues with the maintence work. Just had recalls fixed.

01/03/2021 Category: Service
Easy!
Everything went smoothly.
JOHN R C., Service Director from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 01/04/2021

Dear Kayla
Thank you for taking the survey, and sharing your review.
We appreciate you choosing Buerkle Hyundai to be your service team.
As we scored below our standards we will be in contact with you for additional feedback.

JOHN R C., Service Director from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 01/05/2021

Dear Kayla
Thank you for the 5 star score.
We all are grateful and appreciate you.

Debora B.
Stillwater, MN
01/02/2021 Category: Service
Oil Change
Work is always done in a timely manner. I feel comfortable with taking my vehicle to them for all my service needs.
JOHN R C., Service Director from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 01/04/2021

Dear Debora
Thank you for taking the time to share your review, we all appreciate the great score.
We care about clients and look to build long lasting relationships. We have the highest level of training to also give your vehicle the best care.