ReScore Reviews‚ĄĘ (11)

Overall Rating 4.7272727/5Overall Rating 4.7272727/5Overall Rating 4.7272727/5Overall Rating 4.7272727/5rating 4.7272727
Overall Rating 2.09091/5Overall Rating 2.09091/5rating 2.09091rating 2.09091rating 2.09091

DF
Deborah F.
Excellent service!
Staff was friendly, courteous, knowledgeable. The work was done in a timely manner and I drove out with a freshly washed car. Thank you!

Jeffrey R.
Cottage Grove, MN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Just good service
I really appreciate the quality of service at Buerkle Hyundai. I knew I was in need (soon) of new brakes. Although I was still at 4mm, i was not pushed to have new brakes installed. I did go ahead since my wife mainly drives the vehicle. I was able to take the shuttle to work, the work was done when promised. I was offered a ride back to the dealership but it only worked until 12pm. This would be a really nice to extend maybe until 3 or 4pm (if possible). I just recommended my daughter to purchase from this same dealer because of the service quality. Ben E and his team have been outstanding. We had less than stellar service at a different Hyundai dealer in the past. The Sales team have also gone beyond the expected to help my daughter with her 2019 Tucson. Kudos!! Jeff

DV
Don V.
Blaine, MN
Vary professional
Replacement part was installed in a timely manner, and they have good coffeeūüėäūüėÄ

Stillwater, MN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Quick and efficient!
I appreciate the ease of setting up an online request for oil. Everyone does quality work and the work is completed in a reasonable amount of time. Thanks!

Julia H.
Stacy, MN
Great
Good as alway!

Maplewood, MN
Coming back
Aside from being great vehicles, the service department is a big reason why we continue to choose Buerkle Hyundai.

DE

Dellwood, MN
2013 Hyundai Azera
06/23/2019 Category: Service
my azera
great service team.service done in really great time.

06/23/2019 Category: Service
Maybe
Not happy with value for the dollar of the 60000 mile service.

Dear Customer
I apologize we left you feeling as you do. We only follow the factory recommended maintenance guides for our customers vehicles. We want to ensure our clients get the best value out of their vehicles and warranty.  To ensure we are competitively priced we check our prices with others repair facilities. We do this to ensure we are providing a great value while using only Hyundai parts.
Please know we pride ourselves in being great advocates for our clients.
I apologize the value of your service was not explained.

TD
Tania D.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Recent Oil Change
Staff is prompt and courteous. Waiting room facilities are excellent!

Dear Tania
Thank you for the great score and nice comments. Your service team is dedicated to providing great service and be your best advocate in keeping a safe reliable vehicle.

Jeffrey B.
Taylors Falls, MN
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Car oil change and tire rotation
They hold to the schedule and get it done. Nice waiting area with coffee and snacks. Even get the car washed. Thank you !!!!

Dear Jefferey
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
We appreciate the great score and kind words.

Don B.
Little Canada, MN
2013 Hyundai Accent
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Thanks to the service manager who helped me out. Very good.
JOHN R C., Service Director from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Dear Don

CN
Charles N.
Minneapolis, MN
2008 Hyundai Sonata
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Brian was excellent Whiitebear Hyundai Service
Car was saved and works well. We shall return.

Dear Charles
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
We all appreciate the great score and kind words.
Your Service Team wishes you safe travels.

Wyoming, MN

06/19/2019 Category: Service
Jennifer Grasswick
Brian is great!

Hello Jennifer
Thank you for taking the survey. We appreciate you choosing Buerkle Hyundai and Brian to be your service team.

2012 Hyundai Veloster
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Outrageous quote
A routine diagnostic should never cost $275.

Dear Customer
I apologize for the information presented to you.
I will have one of my Advisor contact you so we can get this resolved right away. As you stated you have been a very loyal customer and have been with us with this vehicle since 2012.
Rest assure we will make this right. We will provide additional coaching to our Temp staff member.

Donna C.
06/18/2019 Category: Service
friendly
I plan to come back only one thing my inside front window could have been clean no streaks

Hello Donna
Thank you for taking the survey. I will check with your advisor regarding the window.

AJ
Andrew J.
Lake Elmo, MN
2018 Hyundai Kona
Kona routine service
Always excellent service and follow up.

Dear Andrew
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate the great score and kind words. All of us wish you safe travels

RN
Raymond N.
New Richmond, WI
Great Service!!
Love our Hyundai vehicle! Great car and Buerkle goes great on service and on customer care. We have two vehicles and take both to the service department when the need arises. Have always been happy about the service we receive. Highly recommend them!

Dear Raymond
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate your loyalty, the great score and kind words.
We wish you safe travels

Lino Lakes, MN
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Well done
You told me that anything less than 5 stars was a failing grade. The service department did not fail - they serviced my car correctly.

Dear Customer
Thank you for sharing your feedback and the great score.
It is so important to us provide excellent service.
We value all our clients and appreciate you choosing Buerkle Hyundai to be your Service Team.