Overall Rating 4.6250013/5Overall Rating 4.6250013/5Overall Rating 4.6250013/5Overall Rating 4.6250013/5rating 4.6250013
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

WK
Wendy K.
2018 Hyundai Kona
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Highly recommended
Much better service than the last place I went!

JE
Jeff E.
Oakdale, MN
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
I had an oil change and tire rotate done on my Santa Fe, as well as an engine cumputer upgrade done recently. Although it appeared that several cars were there at the same time, the service people got the work done in less time than I anticipated it would take. Since I was waiting in the lounge for the service to be completed, I was happy it got done quickly.

If you haven't been there before, the lounge has complimentary coffee, tea, hot chocolate and a variety of snacks available, as well as newspapers to read. For portable devices there is WiFi available, and if you need a little privacy, there is also a separate lounge with tables and chairs where you could do work activities.

To finish up the service, they almost always run the vehicle through a compimentary car wash, which in my area, is good for getting at least some salt off the car.

RE
Robert E.
Lindstrom, MN
03/15/2019 Category: Service
As good as it gets
Just had my car serviced and they did an outstanding job!

Dear Robert
Thank you for sharing your feedback, the great comments and 5 star score. We are so grateful to have such amazing customers. The whole team enjoyed your survey,as taking care of our customers and reading great reviews is so rewarding.
We all wish you safe travels

Lawrence B.
Forest Lake, MN
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
very professional
From the moment you call to make your appointment and your greeting at the service center they welcome you like a friend they have not seen for a while

Dear Lawrence
Thank you for the taking the survey we all really enjoyed seeing your kind comments and the 5 star score. Your whole service team enjoys taking care of our clients and we are so glad you choose Buerkle Hyundai as your Service Team. We feel our clients are guests in our home and value every visit.
We all wish you safe travels and look forward to your next visit.

Josh P.
great service
the staff was super friendly and the service was quick.

Dear Josh
Thank you for the taking the survey we all enjoy seeing great comments and top scores. We have added more availability to always respect our clients time. Your feedback was enjoyed by the whole team.
We all look forward to your next visit.

KC
Kim C.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
QUICK Service
Thank you for the super fast service when I came in to get my battery changed.

Dear Kim
Thank you for the taking the survey we all really enjoy seeing great comments. Your whole service team enjoys taking care of our clients and we are so glad to get you back on the road in a safe reliable vehicle,
We all look forward to your next visit.

Bonita M.
Stillwater, MN
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Was a very busy place when we had our appt. lots of check ins happening. One of the service people came out and took care of us so we didn’t have to wait for all the cars to start moving. Thanks!!

Dear Bonita
Thank you for sharing your feedback and the great score.
We value all our clients and appreciate them  choosing Buerkle Hyundai to be their Service Team.
We are glad to hear you had a great visit.

Stillwater, MN
2012 Hyundai Azera
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Timely service
Everyone is very friendly. You have a pleasant place to wait. Everything is done quickly.

Dear Customer
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We enjoy seeing the great comments and great score. We appreciate you choosing Buerkle Hyundai as your service team.

Thomas M.
Lindstrom, MN
Automotive Service
Best service center I have ever used in my 83 years.

Dear Thomas
Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.
Your service team really enjoys seeing great comments and scores.
We look forward to your next visit

BR
Becky R.
North Saint Paul, MN
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Good service.
Been going to Hyundai, for several years.
Joseph who passed, loved going there.
Service is good. Nice people.
Joseph would want me to keep coming as I am doing.

Dear Becky
Thank you for your loyalty, great score and nice comments. Your service team is dedicated to providing great service and be your best advocate in keeping a safe reliable vehicle. We value such loyal clients and you all are like family and we will always be here for you.

Donald H.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance is done quickly and efficiently by friendly people.
Good work a a nearby dealership.

Dear
Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.
Your service team really enjoys seeing great comments and scores.
We look forward to your next visit

LC
Lisa C.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Not Sure Yet
Not applicable as I'm currently waiting to get my car back from being repaired.

Dear Lisa
Our most sincere apologies on how the information was presented. I took the opportunity to provide some coaching to our team member that mistakes happened and most importantly we need to advise and make things right by our clients if a mistake happens .
I will be in touch as we will have your vehicle back to you as good as ever very soon.

RP
Ron P.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Service and Team Members
We've had our 2008 Hyundai since early 2009 and have serviced it at Buerkle. Their service is great, and their team members are professional, helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. Definitely will continue to do business with Buerkle Hyundai.

Dear Ron

03/11/2019 Category: Service
Service was Express
I liked the way they Serviced My Car

Dear Customer
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate the great score and look forward to your next visit

Staphanie B.
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Decent Service
Never been to this dealership before, Unfortunately, I believe I get better service at the dealership I normally bring my car to. Likely, because I bought my car at a different dealership and no previous relationship established at Buerkle Hyundai, however, it shouldn't matter in my opinion, Great Customer Service should be provided to all customers regardless where they normally bring their car.

Dear Staphine
We apologize for how we left you feeling as you stated this would have been a great time for us to show you how well we do take care of our clients. Please contact me if you have anye additional feedback.

Dan R.
Columbia Heights, MN
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Warranty Service Repair
I worked with Adam Thompson, he was very patient, answered each of my questions and was a please to work with!

Dear Dan
Thank you for the great score and nice comments. Your service team is dedicated to providing great service and be your best advocate in keeping a safe reliable vehicle.
We look forward to seeing you again.

RL
Richard L.
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Do not know what “ Review Title” means?
You found cause for check engine light.

Dear Richard
Thank you for sharing your feedback and the 5 star score.
We will have your Advisor give you a call. We appreciate you choosing Buerkle Hyundai to be your service team.

Scott C.
Very happy

Dear Scott
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
We appreciate the great score and comment.
Your Service team wishes you safe travels

Roseville, MN

Hello Customer
Thank you for taking the survey. We appreciate the 5 star review!
We appreciate you choosing Buerkle Hyundai to be your service team.

LO
Laura O.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Confused
Poor service manager. Needs to improve social communications skills.
JOHN R C., Service Director from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019