Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

John K.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
04/21/2021 Category: Service
Buerkle Hyundai
Everything went well.
JOHN R C., Service Director from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 04/21/2021

Dear John
Thank you for your for sharing your review.

LR
Laura R.
Shoreview, MN
04/20/2021 Category: Service
service a Buerkle Hyundai
After many years of working with different service departments, this one really stands out. Staff is pleasant, helpful, work is completed on time and with an understandable explanation of what was done. I continually recommend this dealership to friends/family. Love my car too.
JOHN R C., Service Director from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 04/21/2021

Dear Laura
Thank you for taking the survey, wonderful comments and the 5 star score.
We appreciate you choosing Buerkle Hyundai to be your service team.
Our Service Team Wishes you safe travels and enjoyment from your Tucson.

GB
Gary B.
Cottage Grove, MN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/17/2021 Category: Service
Great services
Great services

Dear Gary
Thank you for your review, and the 5 star score.

Kathryn M.
River Falls, WI
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/17/2021 Category: Service
Timely and professional
Friendly and professional from start to finish. I had an appointment for an oil change and also needed a couple of filters. The technician spoke with me before they installed the filters. Wait time was reasonable. I was there less than an hour. Highly recommend this dealership for both sales and service.

Dear Kathryn
Thank you for taking the survey, wonderful comment and the 5 star score.
We appreciate you choosing Buerkle Hyundai to be your sales and  service team.
Our Service Team Wishes you safe travels.

Roseville, MN
2020 Hyundai Kona
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Great service and timely service.

Dear Customer
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We work every day to provide great service and communication.
All of us appreciate you choosing Buerkle Hyundai to be your service team.
We wish you safety and wellness

Romayne H.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Quality service
Efficient, comprehensive service. Timely. Trustworthy.
JOHN R C., Service Director from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 04/16/2021

Dear Romayne
Thank you for taking the time to share your review, we all appreciate the great score.
Because we care about clients and look to build long lasting relationships your loyalty and  survey is very appreciated and valued.

PD
Paulette D.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/14/2021 Category: Service
Very friendly staff.
Very timely.

Dear Paulette
Thank you for taking the survey and the 5 star score.
All of us appreciate your loyalty and commitment to our Service Team.
We look forward to your next visit

Kim B.
2015 Hyundai Accent
04/13/2021 Category: Service
Professional, respectful, knowledgeable, good service and fair prices
I purchased my first Hyundai in 2015, an Accent. It is an excellent car, good ride, gas mileage, easy to steer. It is especially good for driving in the city and parking in tight spaces. I have a hatchback and it has helped many times moving bulky items without having to contort myself or the object to get it into the car. Hyundai Buerkle has performed most of every service on the car, from oil changes, new tires, to body work. They do excellent work, fair prices, though I am surprised at the cost of replacing a front panel. We have taken all other models of family cars to Burkle Hyundai for maintain because we like their service and respectful manner. I am not a mechanic, nor technologically gifted, and the staff have always explained things to me respectfully. I appreciate that. My car is fast approaching 200,000 miles; I have had very little maintenance done compared to other cars I've owned in the past 40 years. I certainly expect to buy a Hyundai for my next car.

Dear Kim
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. What a honor to have such a loyal client and I am so grateful for your kind words. I appreciate your loyalty and recognition that we care about clients and look to build long lasting relationships. We look forward to when our clients

Mary W.
Hugo, MN
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/13/2021 Category: Service
The brand Hyundai
Speedy service

Dear Mary
Because we care about clients and look to build long lasting relationships your survey is very appreciated and valued.

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/12/2021 Category: Service
Super Service
Super Service as always

Dear Customer
Thank you for your review, and the 5 star score.

MT
Mary T.
Lino Lakes, MN
2021 Hyundai Kona
04/11/2021 Category: Service
Great Dealership! Buy from Buerkle!
We have been very pleased with vehicles with the Buerkle name on it!
We have purchased a new Honda CR-V and a new Hyundai Kona.
We trust them and they never let us down in sales and service.

Dear Mary
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
We all appreciate the great score and kind words. I appreciate your long time loyalty and recognition that all of us at Buerkle care about clients and look to build long lasting relationships.

Judy S.
Centerville, MN
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/10/2021 Category: Service
Good service, consistent for years.
I wouldn’t take my Santa Fe anywhere else. They know me, my suv and they take good care of us!

Dear Judy
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
We all appreciate the great score and kind words. I appreciate your loyalty and recognition that we care about clients and look to build long lasting relationships.

AL
Ana L.
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Wonderful service
I’m not going to lie, we’ve had A LOT of problems with both our Hyundai’s BUT the service at Buerkle has always been amazing. Staff is always friendly, Adam has been so helpful and accommodating.

04/01/2021 Category: Service
Great service, terrible cars
We have had nothing but positive experiences with the people at Hyundai. Unfortunately we have also had nothing but problems with their cars in recent years.
JOHN R C., Service Director from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 04/01/2021

Dear Ana
I will review your service visit with your Advisor and Technician. I will also look into Hyundai's responses to the cases we have opened for you.

EI
Evelyn I.
03/28/2021 Category: Service
the employees really treat you with espect
I will always come back to this dealership because you are honest and trust worthy and that is very important to me. Always very clean and the employees are very respectful.
JOHN R C., Service Director from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 03/29/2021

Dear Evelyn
Thank you for taking the survey and the 5 star score. What a wonderful review and compliments, I am so glad you see how important our clients are to us.
We appreciate you choosing Buerkle Hyundai to be your service team,all of us appreciate your loyalty and commitment to our family.

SZ
Sara Z.
Roseville, MN
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/26/2021 Category: Service
Excellent Quality Service!
I am always confident the I will receive great quality service and that my car will provide me with reliable, safe transportation. Every aspect of service and repair is completely explained in advance and pricing is very reasonable.
JOHN R C., Service Director from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 03/26/2021

Dear Sara
Thank you for review, and the 5 star score.
We are ready to serve our clients and provide quality friendly service with good communication.