Overall Rating 4.7142886/5Overall Rating 4.7142886/5Overall Rating 4.7142886/5Overall Rating 4.7142886/5rating 4.7142886
Overall Rating 1.5714257/5rating 1.5714257rating 1.5714257rating 1.5714257rating 1.5714257

PP

JE
JOAN E.
Toyota Avalon
10/14/2018 Category: Service
easy access, friendly staff, beautiful new facilities
I have been coming to the Burien Toyota for service for over 10 years. Always helpful, kind and courteous. Easy access especially now with the brand new building and service area.

LN
LINH N.
Excellent services!
Thank you very much for excellent services. I love Toyota and will continues to do business with this company.

NG
NORA G.
Weybridge, VT
Toyota Prius v
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service and quick turnaround time
I had a great experience. We went in for our 5,000 mile service so it was pretty basic. We were brought in quickly and given a thorough overview of what to expect. I would recommend this dealership.

SK
SKIP K.
10/13/2018 Category: Service
I truly appreciated the great service provided by the young man who met with me to go over what was needed. He was very amiable and helpful.

SERGIO C.
Toyota Prius v
Another great experience
The Burien team, as always, made sure that my car was serviced and back over to me very swiftly. Another great experience!

10/13/2018 Category: Service
efficiency - except for the car wash part
Thanks for a speedy last of the two year maximum no charge checkups on my 2017 Camry. Still lovin' the car.
My appointment was 7 am. Your doors didn't open until 7 am! Glad it wasn't raining. I think I did get the first donut though....

Time for a road trip.

JO ANNE K.
Port Angeles, WA
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Service on 10/11/18
Winter tire change-out went quickly and all staff were friendly and courteous. Always a pleasant experience.

EB
ELLEN B.
Renton, WA
Toyota Avalon
10/12/2018 Category: Service
4 emails to get a review??
Burien Toyota is a great place to buy a car (thru Costco) and a nice place to get it serviced. Comfortable place to wait. Great latte. Greeted well. I'm loving my new Avalon, except for the navigation. Have a great place for my old Garmin and am very happy. They follow up... But 4 exact same emails sent at the same time for a review is overkill. You need to get that fixed. I'm only answering one.

PL

ES
EDWIN S.
Toyota Prius Prime
Another good job
Burien Toyota's service team goes above & beyond what you would expect.
They are prompt, efficient and keep you informed as to what is happening with your vehicle...

Quick and easy
I'm happy with the service I get at Burien Toyota.

MICHAEL M.
Federal Way, WA
Frindly service, always.
Service advisor, Dennis, bent over backwards to make sure that there were no problems with one of the front wheels. Will be back in 5000 miles.

MT
MARYANNE T.
Great service, attentive staff
My experience at Burien Toyota is always very positive. The staff is helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. The place is very clean, and comfortable if you have to wait for your car to be serviced. And when they say it will take an hour, it takes an hour and no more. Love this place!

RUTH S.
Toyota Prius c
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Fast and courteous
Had a "Did it dumb" idiot light to check. They got it checked out and reset without charging the full diagnostic. Thank you John!

AN

JOY C.
Toyota Prius c
10/08/2018 Category: Service
2 blue prius C , second maintenance
Bre helped us when our gas cap was mid-installed. Kind. The maintenance, you know Toyota, was uneventful ( yay, no problems). Kwik. Kind. Konsistent. Karing. Bre is your ambassador so please handle her with KARE. Restroom very clean, everyone serves as a positive energy in Burien Toyota. Thank you for hiring, promoting, and retaining the very best. (Of course, with 2 PriusC cars, 53 mpg highway, 43 in “stop and go, and stop again Seattle traffic”) we love ❤️ the PriusC.cheers, Thor.

CLIFFORD B.
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Great Seevice on my 2010 Toyota Priyd
Zach, service representative, is always friendly,, informing and helpful in scheduling my car for service and explaining all my car service needs. Anna and Anthony are helpful and friendly in getting me a loaner car and taking my payment needs.

Covington, WA
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Great servic
I reside Covington, Wa and always bring my cars to get service @ Burien Toyota. The reasons i bring my cars there is the great service i received and the pleasant employees I encountered there..

10/07/2018 Category: Service