Overall Rating 4.600004/5Overall Rating 4.600004/5Overall Rating 4.600004/5Overall Rating 4.600004/5rating 4.600004
Overall Rating 1.499997/5rating 1.499997rating 1.499997rating 1.499997rating 1.499997

SA
SARAH A.
04/20/2019 Category: Service
The service team was prompt to take my car in and finished earlier than expected. All staff members I encountered were very friendly. Keep up the good work!

JOSEPHINE L.
Federal Way, WA
04/20/2019 Category: Sales
Superior Car Buying Experience
H Kim and John Chung we’re very professional and helpful in our recent Toyota purchase. Our family is loyal to the Toyota brand and this is our fifth Toyota purchase. We have dealt with several other dealerships but our experience at Burien Toyota has been the best. We were esp. impressed with John’s knowledge of his product.

JY
JUSTIN Y.
Edgewood, WA
04/19/2019 Category: Sales
Best deal in town
It took some effort but I got the best deal around.

Tacoma, WA
04/19/2019 Category: Service

LK
LORA K.
04/18/2019 Category: Sales
Our salesman was wonderful
The minute we walked in the staff was very friendly. Our salesman was great. We ended up driving my new Prius out of the showroom floor.

04/18/2019 Category: Sales
Burien toyota
Friendly, professional

April 2019 Four Runner Service
My service representative did a great job!

Unrelated to the above service, however, when I bought the car in Aug 2017, you offered car washes. Then you discontinued this but replaced with Brown Bear Car Wash ticket . Now that is discontinued. How disappointing.

THERESA M.
Renton, WA
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service dept and dealership
Service department personnel are friendly and efficient. My car was returned to me early and works great! Thank you all for making this so easy.

ZA
ZERIHUN A.
Superior service
I had a pleasant visit last week. The customer service agent was helpful and even offered me a free service I hadn't used.

LW
LESLIE W.
Toyota Tundra 4WD
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service.
Friendly efficient staff. The service was done correctly and quickly.

JOHN P.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
We have always received excellent service
We have always received excellent service!

WM

NL
NATALIE L.
Bellevue, WA
04/16/2019 Category: Sales
Helpful, Informative, & Personal Experience!
Our sales representative Tamer went above and beyond our expectations in the car buying process. He was very knowledgeable about the Rav4 we were inquiring on, showed me all the tips and tricks on the test drive, and after I made my final decision he walked me through important pages in the manual for my new car, helped me set up my phone, contacts, etc. and just made the overall experience so enjoyable! Sales reps elsewhere are so pushy and don't make the process personal to you, but Tamer did just that - and I am so thankful!

Thanks again Burien Toyota!

KQ
KARIN-MARIA Q.
04/16/2019 Category: Sales
Courteous and knowledgeable sales staff. Great selection of vehicles on the lot so I did not have to wait for the car to be delivered from somewhere else.
I walk into the dealership and I kind of knew what I wanted and the sales person directed me to the car. Although I did not buy it right away, I did come back a couple of days later to complete the deal. There was no pushing to buy the car, no pressure sales which I really liked. I felt like I was speaking with a friend instead of a sales person.

RICHARD H.
Seahurst, WA
04/16/2019 Category: Sales
Burien Toyota really looked after me to make sure that everything was ok.
I would highly recommend Burien Toyota because they did a wonderful job of making sure that all my questions were answered and I was completely satisfied with the final product that I got. For some reason the original car I ordered got lost in the shuffle because it was scratched in transit. So Burien Toyota got on the ball and found the exact same car with a couple of extras and delivered the day after they called me. I felt like they really cared. Great job.

JI
JAFAR I.
Toyota Prius c
Great service as always.
Keep being friendly and doing the right thing for customers.

Great Service Department
I purchased my car 5 years ago from Burien Toyota and I am very impressed with the Service Department. The customer facing personnel are very respectful, and helpful when I bring my car in for maintenance. For my last service I was given a Loaner at no charge to drive since I was getting Recall work done that would take some time. That was appreciated! At the same time, I had a regular maintenance done. When I picked up my car, the service person was friendly and a very good communicator and went over all the work done and was very helpful.

Toyota Avalon
04/15/2019 Category: Service
easy access, friendly staff, beautiful new facilities
This dealership has always been 5 star for me. I do wish they still had the free car wash when I bring my car in for service. I was not happy about that.
Otherwise 5 stars for all the staff.

recall
Fast and reliable. It's one of those recall-repair/replacements that you can't see, so I have to trust that it's all working as expected.
Thanks,

Auburn, WA
Service department
Courtney did a great job signing me in and out. Burien had a loaner vehicle ready for me so I could leave my vehicle for the day. They took care of the scheduled maintenance, some warranty work, and detailed the outside of my vehicle. The work and service was great. Thank You!