Overall Rating 4.7142886/5Overall Rating 4.7142886/5Overall Rating 4.7142886/5Overall Rating 4.7142886/5rating 4.7142886
Overall Rating 1.5714257/5rating 1.5714257rating 1.5714257rating 1.5714257rating 1.5714257

MICHAEL G.

Kent, WA
Dodge Ram 1500
08/19/2018 Category: Service
Great staff
Being greeted with a smile is a great way to start the appointment.

BG
BERHANU G.
Kent, WA
08/19/2018 Category: Service
August 4 2018 service
I always like Toyota buries service

KL
KATHY L.
Toyota Prius Prime
08/18/2018 Category: Service
The waiting room is nice.

MU
MARCO U.
Trust
Trust is most important and you guys show that. Caring for customers and they will keep coming back

Service staff
They made servicing our vehicle easy

CHRISTIAN C.
08/18/2018 Category: Service
Zach was awesome helping me at the service center.

EB
ERIK B.
Renton, WA
Toyota Tundra 4WD
Great service!!
Always great service. I hope it will continue once my favorite Advisor Steve N leaves.

Renton, WA
Oi
Staff were ok

EI
ESMERALDA I.
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Zach was very helpful throughout the appointment. It was a really busy morning and he made sure my car was taken care of. Great customer service and I feel confident these guys did a good job!

EF
EDGARDO F.
08/17/2018 Category: Service
SERVICE DEPARTMENT
SERVICES WAS EXCELLENT SPECIALLY MICHAEL WHO ASSISTED AND TAKE CARE OF MY CAR.

Tacoma, WA
Fast, Efficient, nobody is better
Burien Toyota is the most helpful dealership I’ve ever been to. They are friendly and professional.

AJ
AISHA J.
Toyota Matrix
Customer service
Thanks!

GG
GREG G.
Great service!!
Mike was very helpful in keeping me informed of what needed to be done on my Toyota Tacoma. He called me whenever he needed my permission to work on the vehicle. The work was completed by noon.

ROBERT M.
scheduled service appointment.
Outstanding as always!

JERRY S.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Personal Relationships
I appreciate John's professionalism and dedication for quality work

ES
EDWIN S.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Sevice flexibility
I brought my 2010 Prius in for an oil change & inspection of my brakes. The front brakes were in need of replacement- which I suspected might be the case. When I asked if the work could be done the following day, BrieAnne assured me that it could and offered a beautiful 2018 snow white Corolla as a loaner. The brakes on my Prius were actually finished by that afternoon & we leisurely drove to Burien the next day & traded cars.

IA
ISAAC A.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Filter and Oil Change for Prius
I have been in the NEW facility at Burien Toyota only twice. My Prius is a 2010 model, so most of interaction had been at the old facility, which was nothing to speak of. The first time I went to the new facility, I was truly amazed at the cleanliness, the layout and the little customer enhancement touches, such as the machine that you could choose just about any type of hot drink you would want. I would have expected some current newspapers or magazines, which I did not see. A nice touch was that, I was told that it would take up to an hour and a half to get my car, but I was pleasantly surprised when I was told that it was ready in about 45 minutes.

OH
OLE H.
Federal Way, WA
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Quick and fast friendly service

NA
NICK A.
Scion tC
08/13/2018 Category: Service
I can always count on Burien Toyota to provide excellent service!