Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667
Overall Rating 1.4444444/5rating 1.4444444rating 1.4444444rating 1.4444444rating 1.4444444

TK
THOMAS K.
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Prompt, Proper and Honest Service
As always, Burien Toyota completes the intended work and then lets you know what is coming up in the future to avoid unexpected surprises as best they can. Highly recommend BT service department to keep your vehicle running smoothly.
Randy E. from Burien Toyota responded on 12/10/2018

As always, we appreciate your continued business and for letting us hear about it! Thanks!

EA
EMANUEL A.
12/08/2018 Category: Sales
No pressure
No pressure staff
Add buying a new vehicle stress free.

WW
WILLIAM W.
Great job
Brought my RAV4 in for routine 35k maintenance. Prompt, great service as always.

Thanks for sharing!

JACQUELINE D.
Employees provide excellent service
Love it that you even honor expired coupons without blinking an eye. Employees seem to be very professional and well-trained. Let's get a step better with the free coffee in waiting area - you can provide sustainable cups instead of styrene/plastic and provide recycling or composting.
Randy E. from Burien Toyota responded on 12/10/2018

Thanks for the great review! We take our environmental responsibility very seriously, and thereby use only BPI-certified compostable cups for our coffee, and have recycling bins throughout the store!

JUDY S.
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Ease of scheduling and quality of work
My service representative was informed, listened well and handled me with respect.

Thank you Judy!

RONALD M.
Toyota Yaris iA
Service Approach
Prompt, accurate and friendly service. Clean waiting area.
Randy E. from Burien Toyota responded on 12/10/2018

We appreciate your kind words, thanks!

GM
GREGORY M.
Vashon, WA
Brandon
Brandon did great job. He was my advocate and got the details I requested completed.
Randy E. from Burien Toyota responded on 12/07/2018

Thanks Gregory, I'll be sure Brandon sees this!

JAMES P.
It’s because of Zach!
Zach mcdonald is very straight forward just what I like, time is very important to me and told me all the details I need to know got me there in and out in less than an hour, he dreeses up very professional, well-groomed, clean fingernails. If i were to comeback for my next maintenance check. I would love to work with him again.
Randy E. from Burien Toyota responded on 12/07/2018

Very nice review James! Thanks for the kind words, I'm sure Zach will appreciate it!

EW
ERIC W.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
all the people in the service department you're very helpfulI'm very pleasant to work with.
The service department Was very quick And taking care of My Problems. I also Was Able To get My car in Immediately without any appointment.
Randy E. from Burien Toyota responded on 12/07/2018

Thanks Eric! Glad to hear it!

12/06/2018 Category: Service
They keep to the schedule they say they will.
I've always been pleased with my service.
Randy E. from Burien Toyota responded on 12/07/2018

Thanks for the nice review!

Toyota Tundra 4WD
12/06/2018 Category: Sales
Great fast service
They were very nice they helped us fast and they made it happen. Thank you.

TIM B.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Professionalism and speed. Comfortable waiting area. Friendly staff top down.
I just feel that my best interest are the priority of the staff. Having a person assigned to me and keeping me up on the progresss of my vehicle takes the pressure off me to want to do the "peek in" to the shop. I feel confident that I will be treated fairly and honestly.
Randy E. from Burien Toyota responded on 12/07/2018

Thanks for the great review Tim! We appreciate the kind words!

MICHAEL L.
Tacoma, WA
Toyota Tundra 4WD
Efficient
I didn’t have an appt but they were kind enough to squeeze me in in a timely matter
Randy E. from Burien Toyota responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you Michael! We appreciate the nice review!

JOHN C.
Toyota Tundra
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Good follow up and follow through
The Service Manager reached out to me and told me that he met with internal people to walk through the timeline and where communication broke down, and found some areas to fix in their customer service procedures. He also offered to comp my next oil service. I appreciate Burien Toyota taking this seriously, following up with me, and hopefully putting changes in place to prevent this from happening again.

Thanks

12/05/2018 Category: Service
Lack of any communication or followup
I brought my truck in on Thursday. It needed a new axel boot installed and the part needed to be ordered and my service coordinator said it should be delivered the next day and then installed, and the truck should be ready to go Friday evening. I did not get a call from the service dept on Friday, so I assumed (my mistake) that the part came in. I showed up at 5:30pm to pick up my truck and it turns out the part did not come in. The service coordinator had a note around 2pm asking someone if the part was in, didn't hear anything, and did not call to let me know the truck was not ready. I did not hear anything on Saturday either, no update or anything. I ended up having a family emergency on Sat and had to fly out of town, leaving my wife to take care my truck and the loaner Toyota gave me. On Monday, STILL no update. No call to let us know the status of the truck. My wife called Tuesday and was told the part was in and the truck would be ready.

It took 6 days to get a part in and install it. And 6 days no one EVER reached out to me to let me know the status. This is really poor customer service.
Randy E. from Burien Toyota responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for taking my call today, and hearing me out. I know we're all busy, and I appreciate you giving me the time to address what happened here. As I said on our call, we were able to track down a couple of key areas where we failed to execute at the level we intend to, and we have taken corrective action already! Your feedback was critical in making that happen, and I do appreciate it! I do hope all goes well on your end, let me know if there is anything else that I can do for you!

PS
PATRICIA S.
Toyota Prius c
Regular 5 month service
Greeted promptly. Agent was friendly . Found a quiet table inside and began xword puzzle. Agent returned to ask for a signature.
Randy E. from Burien Toyota responded on 12/06/2018

Glad to hear everything went well! Thanks for the nice review.

TR
TOM R.
12/05/2018 Category: Sales
Fabulous customer service and support
We really cannot say enough about Burien Toyota and how they treated us in our car buying experience. We did not expect to buy a new car when we came in looking, but after entering the showroom and being helped by rep at the dealership, we decided to go all in! From start to finish we had the best experience and were given their total attention and time and valuable information we needed to make the best decision for our family. Could not be happier with Burien Toyota!

Kent, WA

12/04/2018 Category: Service
Extremely helpful!
Timely and friendly!
Randy E. from Burien Toyota responded on 12/06/2018

Great to hear! Thanks Sara!

Renton, WA
12/04/2018 Category: Sales
Service and deal
The car was great but I didn’t like the interest . I feel like I got a bad deal

CY
CHRISTINE Y.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Julianna
On time. Clean facility. Pleasant. Julianna was great.
Tim Holmquist tried to help set up my navigation system since it just quit. But, I hv to go back to Verizon bec my Toyota app disappeared!
Randy E. from Burien Toyota responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you Christine, we appreciate the kind words.