Overall Rating 4.600004/5Overall Rating 4.600004/5Overall Rating 4.600004/5Overall Rating 4.600004/5rating 4.600004
Overall Rating 1.499997/5rating 1.499997rating 1.499997rating 1.499997rating 1.499997

SP
SANJELA P.
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Car wash
My servicing was pretty quick which I appreciate but I am not happy with the facility not being able to wash the car, or give a coupon to wash. It seems like when you buy your car you are said all these things and then they can’t keep up to their fake promises. If the facility cannot wash then they should be able to give a coupon.

KD
KEVIN D.
07/21/2019 Category: Service
Customer service from retail end to service department
Service department employees are professional, courteous, and trustworthy. That is all I can ask for.

Toyota Tundra
07/20/2019 Category: Service
Service performed as expected
Alex was very responsive and kept me informed of the progress.

DF
DEANNA F.
07/20/2019 Category: Service
Much improved customer sevice. The waiting room was very comfortable.
Courtenay was so pleasant and helpful. I usually feel anxious when I go for my serice there. The men that have checked me in were arrogant, and talked at me not to me.
Courtenay was friendly and made sure I was comfortable in the waiting room.
Hire more people like her and you'd have a lot of happy customers!
I might try requesting her for my next appointment!

07/19/2019 Category: Service
The staff at Burien Toyota are so friendly and helpful. I’ve dealt with dealerships in the past where I felt like a number. Not the case with this place! Thanks for always making me feel like a valued customer.

RUSSELL G.
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Professioal but also friendly.
I have driven nothing but Cameras since 2002. The reason is because they are reliable transportation. As a Chaplain for three Fire Departments it is important to have a good looking car and big enough to transport others as well as their pets. Another reason is because Burien Toyota has taken excellent care of my cars.

CHINTANA B.
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Great services, satified of detail explaination, care and attention to customer and great of service mind.
Excellent!!!!!!

JASON C.
Vashon, WA
mr
no comments

07/18/2019 Category: Service
Not bad overall, but I was billed for two hours of labor on a specific problem when I was only there for 90 minutes. Only one technician worked on the problem. Did not look closely at invoice until after I left. Caveat Emptor!
I was billed for two hours labor on an issue with only one technician. I was only there for 90 minutes. Did not look closely at invoice until after I left. Irritating as I was a loyal customer. C’mon man! Caveat Emptor.

Federal Way, WA
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Exceptional !!
Exceptional customer service.. Family oriented..
Loved our experience in burien.
Will be back...

YH
YOLANDA H.
Toyota Avalon
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Review
Always able to come in when needed

TK
THOMAS K.
Scion xB
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Organized and Efficient Operation
Burien Toyota's service center is a highly efficient and organized operation. Not only do they take of care the procedure you are originally there for, they also will look ahead for recommendations for upcoming service or maintenance, as well as advising potential service needs in advance to avoid on the road trouble. Great service team.

CT
CUONG T.
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Courteous customer service and finished job on time.
Fast service.

07/16/2019 Category: Service
Service guy was great!
My service person, Dennis King, was super! Very nice, knowledgeable, and he made sure my service was done in the timeframe given. 20 min sooner actually!

Customer service/experience
Thank you!

ROBERT H.
Periodic oil change
Brandon was great and fixed my Iphone connection.

HM
HARRIET M.
07/15/2019 Category: Service
60k mile maintenance check.
They did an good job of getting my car in the shop as scheduled.

LC
LINDA C.
quality, efficiency of staff friendlness, especiallyt Zack McDonald
i never worry about going to Burien Toyota for my car maintenance. Excellent quality. Efficient staff. Zack was my service staff member yesterday. He was so congenial and made my visit a pleasure.

TC
THOMAS C.
07/13/2019 Category: Service
The one stop shop is awesome!
Loved the customer service and the mechanics!

Service and efficiency
Very helpful and friendly staff. I really appreciate the shuttle service.