Overall Rating 4.600004/5Overall Rating 4.600004/5Overall Rating 4.600004/5Overall Rating 4.600004/5rating 4.600004
Overall Rating 1.499997/5rating 1.499997rating 1.499997rating 1.499997rating 1.499997

02/21/2019 Category: Service
They reminded me multiple times so I would not forget and checked in quickly and got out as swiftly as possible.

AJ
AUDATO J.
Redmond, WA
02/21/2019 Category: Sales
Great experience !
Matthew was great and would recommend to friends and family

02/21/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service (and free donuts!)
Burien Toyota has provided outstanding customer service this past year since purchasing my vehicle last February. I have no suggestions for improvement. They have exceeded all expectations.

Kent, WA
02/20/2019 Category: Sales
We came in to buy a car and the process was quick. Toan Ho was very helpful and he helped us find a good car.

02/20/2019 Category: Service
I've brought my car here for almost all of my maintenance appointments and the service has always been great.

AJ
ANDREW J.
02/20/2019 Category: Sales
I had a great experience with Burien Toyota. They made me feel like part of the family and were helpful to make the process of buying a car easy and comforting.

STEVEN B.
Toyota Tacoma 4WD
CLOSE TO WHERE I LIVE AND EXCELENT SERVICE IN ALL AREAS
I have been a Burien Toyota customer for 20 yrs. and will continue to be for as long as I own my Toyota truck be cause fo the excellent service they have always provided me.

Toyota RAV4 Hybrid
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Great place for auto check up

GC
GINNA C.
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service
Fast and friendly service

Lexus IS 250
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Top Notch Service
From the time that I called in to ask for an appointment to the time that I left, the staff was very, very nice. AlexM in particular was knowledgeable and courteous.

JENNIFER S.
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Fast, Friendly service always!
I came in for an oil change in the late afternoon and they were able to get me taken care of with little waiting time.

02/16/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is friendly and done timely
Everyone is Very Friendly and work is completed very efficiently!

JOEL F.
Federal Way, WA
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Possible coolant leak
Had a possible coolant leak, dealer got me in the next morning, Brie my service advisor was great, pleasant and efficient. mechanic spent a lot of time with the car, was very thorough but couldn’t find any leak at that point. No charge for the visit. I’ve been doing service work for all my cars at the dealer for over 20 years, will continue to give them all my business. New faculty is comfortable , and a huge improvement over the old building.

ANTONIO M.
02/13/2019 Category: Sales
Tim did an excellent job in identifying our needs and providing us with options that best suited our family and financial standing. We greatly appreciate all the work you do for us.

02/12/2019 Category: Service
Always reliable
Took my new Highlander in for 10 k service. Got done as promised, as usual

DT
DAVID T.
02/12/2019 Category: Sales
straight forward selling
Eddie our sales person was no-nonsense and very respectful of our time and intelligence. We are big fans. we went to 3 dealerships and Eddie's straight forward approach won our business.

DEBORAH D.
Change oil
Very good service !!!!

02/11/2019 Category: Service
Service Department met my expectations.
Scheduled my maintenance appointment and service was done in time I was told.

EW
ERIC W.
Good customer service...
Everyone in the service dept. was working hard to get all there customers taken care of.

GP
GARY P.
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Bullshit
You got my rating so to have to enter this is bullshit, you must be a Democrat.