Overall Rating 4.7142886/5Overall Rating 4.7142886/5Overall Rating 4.7142886/5Overall Rating 4.7142886/5rating 4.7142886
Overall Rating 1.5714257/5rating 1.5714257rating 1.5714257rating 1.5714257rating 1.5714257

CJ
CAROLYN J.
06/24/2018 Category: Service
Mr.King’s customer service.
Mr, Dennis King provided me with a loaner car and made sure I got the maintenance service I needed, even after the service receptionist canceled my Saturday appointment by mistake. He also told my daughter he will make for horrible way she was treated her first visit.

JOHN C.
06/23/2018 Category: Service
trust you to do good work for high prices.
We will be back if our mechanic cannot handle the egr installation

Tukwila, WA
06/23/2018 Category: Sales
No pressure
We didn’t feel pressured to buy. Everyone was nice and friendly. We think we got a good deal on a great car.

CR
CRISTEN R.
Toyota Highlander Hybrid
Effective & Efficient
My service at Burien Toyota was top notch. They were friendly and professional. They take the time to explain the process and issues. Their paperwork is very easy to understand with the red yellow green columns. Their waiting area is very clean and comfortable. I’ll happily continue to be a customer.

JE
JOHN E.
Kent, WA
Helpfull personnel
Staff is always friendly, helpful and cheerful.

DOUG M.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Had to use a loaner car 1 day so team Toyota could do brakes oil and a few requested part replaced. Worked so well Looking towards my next service.
Had a trouble free service.

Great reception
fast service and respect for customer and great service

RANDY C.
CLASSY, ON TIME, MAKES ME FEEL AT EASE, SUPERIOR SERVICE
I purchased my Toyota Corolla 17 months ago from the dealership in Burien, Washington. They have stayed with me in each service mile marker and have made my wait short and pleasant. They have treated me with respect and not thrown jargon or attitude at me that I have had so many times at other dealerships (including some Toyota) in the past. Thank you.

LC
LEONARD C.
T RAV4 Service
Excellent service and people have good attitude to customer.

PS
PATRICIA S.
Quick service
Arrived on time and was welcomed immediately. Agent reviewed work to be done and cost.
Work completed quickly.

I left with a coupon to have car washed.

PB
PHILLIP B.
Federal Way, WA
work on our 2004 Sienna
Great job as usual!

CAROL S.
Helpful, friendly staff
Staff listened, paid attention, dealt with the problem I had. Got it done in reasonable time.

06/20/2018 Category: Service
6 month check up
Everything was smooth and easy, staff friendly and kind. Would be nice if service came with a vac and washing but they were efficient.

06/20/2018 Category: Service
Thanks John
John was great.

GH
GEORGE H.
North Las Vegas, NV
5000 miles checks
They got me in as soon as I get for my 5000 miles checks. Very professional and the wait is reasonable.

JOHN S.
Toyota Venza
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Very accommodating on busy day and worked me in when I needed a battery replacement

PH
PHILLIP H.
Kent, WA
Scheduled Routine Maintenance
Excellent job as always!! (Only request... Please keep the powdered donuts stocked in the wait room. ;-) )

AD
ANN D.
Good and friendly service
I had a very good experience yesterday. My service advisor, Zach, worked hard to make sure my old Prius got exactly what it needed-no more, no less. He also went to bat for me when he discovered that I paid for a service I didn't receive on a earlier visit: the result was a credit. Nice!

DN
DO N.
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Brea and Nicole were awesome.
I really appreciate the convenience, the professional services. The friendly staffs, the nice new quality place and the free coffee. Thank you for the good work.

GC
GONG C.
Bellevue, WA
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Burien toyota goes above beyond
I have been to many dealership such as Volkswagen, Honda. None of them is comparable to Burien Toyota, which strives to go above and beyond for its customer. Definitely will recommend to friends and come back again.