Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52
4.5

Overall Rating 4.600004/5Overall Rating 4.600004/5Overall Rating 4.600004/5Overall Rating 4.600004/5rating 4.600004
Overall Rating 1.499997/5rating 1.499997rating 1.499997rating 1.499997rating 1.499997

BA
BIRTHE A.
Vashon, WA
12/05/2019 Category: Service
As always, excellent service, been a customer here for 30 years, Owned multiple Toyota’s and keep coming back!
The service department is friendly, efficient and reliable.

Everett, WA
Perfect. Easy. Experience
The experience at Burien Toyota is perfect all around. Every member of the staff is committed to making sure you are comfortable and have no need left unattended. My burien Toyota rep, Justin Lockett, is the greatest. He will treat you like family! Make sure you stop in and see him!

SANDRA M.
Hassle-free and professional!
My husband and I visited Burien Toyota on Black Friday to purchase a RAV4 Toyota. The place was busy, but the staff was extremely responsive. Our interaction over two days was hassle-free and we found the pricing to be very fair.

DANIEL B.
Maple Valley, WA
Toyota Avalon
12/05/2019 Category: Sales
Bought used 2009 Avalon Limited on 11/26.
Really a smooth experience and great customer service from everyone, primarily Matthew Short

TL
TRACY L.
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Brandon was great! He explained everything very clearly, was patient with my questions and was good about following up so I knew I was in good care even when the routine appointment turned into a one -off software update. Thanks for the great service!

CHRISTOPHER S.
Renton, WA
12/04/2019 Category: Sales
I could not be more pleased with Burien Toyota!
My experience with Burien Toyota was fantastic! They were extremely competent. Despite my internet research, Justin, my sales person, still knew more about the vehicle than I did and was able to answer all my questions. Seems obvious I know, but trust me, it wasn’t that way at other dealerships I had been to. They also didn’t low ball me and make me beg for fair treatment for my trade like other dealers had. They were honest, informative, and fair. It’s a great family run dealership that simply practices good business.

BC
BEVERLY C.
12/04/2019 Category: Service
great service everytime
great service every time

12/04/2019 Category: Sales
2020 Prius
excellent everything, had no intention of purchasing, but hard to pass up such a great deal!

THEE S.
Renton, WA
Burien Toyota
Great product, great prices, great staff.

JOSHUA M.
Burien Toyota
The sales staff at Burien Toyota were super helpful and very friendly. The got me into a brand new 2020 RAV4 hybrid Limited which had to be special order because I just had to have the black on black version. It arrived in less than two weeks and I’ve been enjoying my new ride ever since. If you’re looking to buy a new car make sure to stop by and see the friendly folks at Toyota of Burien. You’ll thank me for it.

MARANA H.
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Quick Service
Over all everything was great service. What does need improvement on is answering the main phone lines, waiting way to long for someone to pick-up.
Leaving a message for Service Manger, Floor & not getting a return call back? it has been two days now?

ROBERT B.
Seamless Connection
From Internet followup to Sales person/Sales manager to Finance person - the ball was never dropped.

ROBERT H.
Fair and Square
No complaints whatsoever. Burien Toyota treated us fair and square.

CECILY H.
12/01/2019 Category: Sales
Customer service
We had a pre approval in finance and we had a set of requirements for our purchase. In comparing the brands we were interested in, Toyota was the least likely to fit our needs at our price point. In the end it fit all our needs and more and the dealership was able to keep us in budget. We felt we were given an fair deal. We were given what we asked for from the beginning, information to make our decision, yes the team would have like to close sooner. But after everywhere else we went, Burien Toyota was most responsive to our needs and most respectful with us

LA
LAURA A.
Very helpful!
Alex was a great help right off the bat. Treated me with respect and helped me to find exactly what I looked for at a reasonable price.

GG
GEEDAN G.
11/30/2019 Category: Service
So great
Very good place to buy car

MARIE B.
11/30/2019 Category: Sales
Rocky in the sale department was very professional and helpful.
Rocky was my sales person when I purchased my 3rd vehicle from Burien Toyota. Rocky was very professional as well as helpful at explaining everything on my new Toyota RAV4 He was not pushy like most of the sales people are. He took the time to listen to what I wanted and could afford. He was very respectful. I also want to say I really liked the manager Mark. He was also a caring person and made sure I was happy in what I bought. Both Rocky and Mark rock!! Thanks again for the fantastic service I got from both of you.

MI
MITCHELL I.
Friendly and knowledgeable staff
Justin was incredible and informational in his position of helping to get me into the car I was looking for.

BARBARA S.
11/30/2019 Category: Service
Bigger is not always better
When I checked in, I was told that my car would be "about an hour and 15 minutes" for routine servicing, and that I'd be notified after the checklist had been completed. I said I would be waiting in the waiting room there at the dealership. After 2 full hours, I got a call on my cell phone notifying me that my car was complete. It was so busy that the technician, who was quite pleasant, had gotten multiple Highlander customers mixed up, so he'd forgotten I was sitting right there and phoned me instead! Your new facility is beautiful, but your service is not nearly as timely as it used to be when your facility was older -- and smaller. I have no complaints about the service that was done, but perhaps the staff hasn't grown at the same rate as the customer base. Something to consider.

AJ