Burien Toyota

Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Overall Rating 4.7142886/5Overall Rating 4.7142886/5Overall Rating 4.7142886/5Overall Rating 4.7142886/5rating 4.7142886
Overall Rating 1.5714257/5rating 1.5714257rating 1.5714257rating 1.5714257rating 1.5714257
JAMES N. on 12/15/2017
"10000 mile service"
Work was done on time as promised,
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Review Created: 12/15/2017 11:05 PM
JANET M. on 12/15/2017
"milly"
They were efficient, friendly, and gave me good information to my questions. The car was left clean and ready when they said it would be.
Review Created: 12/15/2017 07:33 PM
CHERYL G. on 12/15/2017
"Always great service!"
We purchased our Toyota Prius at Burien Toyota and have it serviced and inspected on a regular basis at Burien Toyota! Always great service!
Review Created: 12/15/2017 04:10 PM
KAREN M. on 12/14/2017
"Good service. Friendly staff. "
I like Burien Toyota because they do not try to sell you a lot of extra service or push to you do something immediately when you bring your car in for an oil change. They give you the evaluation and suggestions and leave it up to you to decide. No pressure. This is unusual for car dealerships, compared to those that I have worked with in the past. I appreciate being given the respect to make decisions in a timely fashion and not pushed to make it before I walk out the door.
Service Date: 11/29/2017
Review Created: 12/14/2017 09:59 PM
RAY G. on 12/13/2017
"Great service!"
Zach always takes really good care of me and my car. The only annoying thing I've found about your service is this survey where I have to tell you what great service I get in 200 characters or more. That's the most work I put into this!
Service Date: 11/24/2017
Review Created: 12/13/2017 08:51 AM
REBECCA K. on 12/11/2017
"Very oriented to customer service; warm and genuinely gracious! "
These folks are so thorough. They are meticulous about their work, friendly and make you feel at home. Truly customer focused. We are impressed with their know-how and expertise. All our questions are answered with patience and understanding.
Sales Date: 11/16/2017
Review Created: 12/11/2017 05:09 AM
Nathan A. at Burien Toyota responded on 12/13/2017

Rebecca, thank you for the great review! I am glad that our staff was friendly and made your visit so positive. Don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you.

CLIFFORD B. on 12/10/2017
"Always Great Service!"
Zack is always a helpful and friendly service agent. I’ve had him before and he tells me what car service I need and any additional concerns once the diagnosis is made. I like Zack’s Support and Burien Toyota Service!
Service Date: 11/24/2017
Review Created: 12/10/2017 11:34 AM
Nathan A. at Burien Toyota responded on 12/11/2017

Clifford, thank you for the great review! I am glad that Zack was helpful and friendly during your visit. If you need anything else at all, please come back to see us.

VLADIMIR K. on 12/08/2017
"This place made car shopping easy."
Burien Toyota internet sales team were patient with me. They have offered very competitive price in the region and kept it even the car was sold. They offered me different car and satisfied my choice of color and interior as well. Car was deliver on time.
I will definitely buy agasin from Just in Toyota.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Sales Date: 11/17/2017
Review Created: 12/08/2017 06:05 PM
Nathan A. at Burien Toyota responded on 12/11/2017

Thank you for the great review! I am glad that our staff was patient during your service visit. If you need anything else at all, please come back to see us.

JOHN S. on 12/08/2017
"Improved But Not 5 Stars"
The service area (driving inside) is better than before. However, I had to get out of my car and figure out who was my agent. No one came to me. The quiet room waiting area in the showroom should have normal height chairs and desks on which to do computer work. The over height chairs are uncomfortable and dangerous (the wheels cause them to move away from you) when you try to get on them. Eventually we moved to the noisier showroom because the tables and chairs are normal there. When the service completed, there was a bottleneck at the car washing area. We had to wait an additional 30+ minutes. Burien Toyota is only a 4 star dealership.
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Service Date: 11/22/2017
Review Created: 12/08/2017 05:50 PM
Nathan A. at Burien Toyota responded on 12/11/2017

Thank you for the feedback. I am glad that you had a positive experience at our dealership. Feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do for you.

JUDITH L. on 12/08/2017
"Organized, efficienct, & reliable"
We like the Toyota reminders on our dashboard to alert us to make service appointments. But what we really like is how efficient it has been to get an appointment quickly: same day, or within 1 day. Service is organized, efficient and reliable. Well done Service Team!
Service Date: 11/22/2017
Review Created: 12/08/2017 04:30 PM
Nathan A. at Burien Toyota responded on 12/11/2017

Thank you for the review. I am grateful that our staff was efficient and reliable during your service visit. Don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you.

JOANE L. on 12/06/2017
"Joane Lombardi 2016 Scion AI"
I already responded to this survey favorably. The service was great, not as lengthy as I had expected. Love the new waiting area. Very smart to add it to the showroom area. I had a double espresso and looked at the new cars in the showroom. Before I knew it, my car was serviced and ready for me. Joane
Vehicle: Scion iA
Service Date: 11/20/2017
Review Created: 12/06/2017 03:51 PM
Nathan A. at Burien Toyota responded on 12/07/2017

Thank you for using our service department and the kind words about Burien Toyota. We plan to continue giving great customer service and a comfortable place for all our guests during their stay at our dealership. Don’t hesitate to ask if there is anything else we can do to help you.

AISHA J. on 12/02/2017
"Thanks!!"
Customer service is what’s important to me and of course getting my car taken care of by the best!! I do appreciate every person that helps make my experience a great one! Also love the new look and feel of the place!
Thanks again.
Vehicle: Toyota Matrix
Service Date: 11/17/2017
Review Created: 12/02/2017 05:21 PM
Nathan A. at Burien Toyota responded on 12/04/2017

Aisha, thank you for the perfect review! I am pleased to hear that our staff took good care of you during your service visit. Feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do for you.

ELAINA G. on 12/01/2017
"Very Helpful Friendly Staff"
Had a great car buying experience. Everyone was friendly and patient throughout the entire process. We came in a few times trying to determine what trim we wanted and were welcomed and promptly assisted everytime.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Sales Date: 11/15/2017
Review Created: 12/01/2017 07:06 PM
Nathan A. at Burien Toyota responded on 12/04/2017

Elaina, thank you for the wonderful review! I am glad that our staff was friendly and patient during your purchased visit. If you need anything else at all, please come back to see us.

MERRLEE R. on 12/01/2017
"Thoughtful Service at Burien Toyota"
I appreciate how everyone there is kind and helpful. I was running late due to a late ferry and worried about making my appointment on time. When I called in, the service attendant (I wish I knew her name!) re-slotted me into a slightly later time so that I would not lose my appointment. When I arrived, I barely had to wait before someone greeted me and started the process. And I always appreciate how the service person comes out and clearly explains the work done and what was found. He even had a suggestion to try to keep the mice out from under my hood! It's pleasure to take my car to Burien Toyota!
Review Created: 12/01/2017 10:26 AM
Nathan A. at Burien Toyota responded on 12/04/2017

Merrlee, thank you for the great review! We are glad that our staff was helpful during your visit. Don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you.

CHRISTIAN C. on 11/30/2017
"Great service and friendly associates"
I needed to buy a new car after my previous car was totaled by a hit and run driver when my car was parked on the street. This had happened about a month ago. So I looked online and I knew what car I wanted which was a blue Toyota Corolla. I looked around various Toyota dealerships in the area and found that Toyota of Burien had the best price. When I went online, and Tim Holmquist contacted me. I told him what I wanted and he answered all my questions. We set up a time for me to come in. The day I came in, Tim had the car ready for me to test drive. After the test drive, Tim explained to me the details of the process. He answered my questions thoroughly and the buying process went smoothly. Then I talked to Shannon to sign the final papers. She was friendly and was not pushy at all. I have had bad experiences at other car dealerships when the financial manager pushes extra features in an annoying manner. However, she thanked me for my business and was extremely kind the whole time. Finally, Tim had my car ready for me to drive and he thanked me for the business and talked about how much he loves and believes in the dealership and Toyota cars. My experience overall was amazing. So I would highly recommend Toyota of Burien if you need to get your next car.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Sales Date: 11/11/2017
Review Created: 11/30/2017 11:38 PM
Nathan A. at Burien Toyota responded on 12/01/2017

Christian, thank you for the great review! I am glad that our staff made your visit so positive. Thank you for the recommendation and hope to see you soon.

NEMERA A. on 11/30/2017
"Customer service"
John is very good and respectful,honest person .
Service Date: 11/13/2017
Review Created: 11/30/2017 07:13 PM
Nathan A. at Burien Toyota responded on 12/01/2017

Nemera, thank you for the great review! I am glad that John was respectful and honest during your service visit. If you need anything else at all, please come back to see us.

ILIYAN P. on 11/30/2017
"bad price politics"
I specifically asked for the TOTAL and final price including everything. Couple of guys there confirmed the same price but when I went there to pay for the service I foud that the taxes are extra. I guess that for the people of toyota total and final price mean something completely different from everywhere else. I'll just make sure that my car doesn't go there ever again.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius c
Service Date: 11/15/2017
Review Created: 11/30/2017 04:15 PM
ANNA R. on 11/29/2017
"Convenient "
Felt I was overcharged for a routine oil change - I usually pay 65$ but was only offered a "basic" for 125$ ish. I asked when I paid and the only explanation I got was my car had a lot of miles?
Review Created: 11/29/2017 05:23 PM
LANCE B. on 11/29/2017
"Duplicate key and car cleaning."
$375 for a duplicate key but they were going to throw in a free car cleaning. It smelled like they may have sprayed a little perfume inside, but they did absolutely NO cleaning whatsoever. Really disappointed.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Review Created: 11/29/2017 04:20 PM
ANDUALEM F. on 11/28/2017
"Nothing"
I think it's was terrible
They don't give attention what cu
Service Date: 11/13/2017