GT
Gershom T.
Passaic, NJ
08/09/2017
Saved me $100s
I was visiting from out of state and part of our exhaust system broke. I was nervous about getting it fixed "out of town" but Michael immediately identified the problem, gave me a very reasonable estimate and then fixed the problem quickly. He even let me watch (I'm a bit of a DIY guy) and I learned a lot from him and realized that back home they probably would have replaced more than necessary and cost me a lot more money. I'm glad the car broke here.

KC
KEVIN C.
Mitsubishi Outlander
10/08/2015
Great people
Great people and personal attention to your car and your needs. Larry listens and understands.

JO M.
09/21/2015
Consistently excellent
Noticed strange unidentifiable sound seeming to come tires and steering wheel pulling to right. Issues were identified quickly, appointment was schedule within a few days and car now runs and sounds perfect. Can't beat that!

JOE K.
Lyndon Center, VT
08/18/2015
Friendly, expert service
Thank you for another great service call! Professional and friendly service for sure.

BL
BARRY L.
Danville, VT
07/15/2015
Fantastic!!! Best Service and friendly !!
This place is the best!!

JE
JO E.
07/03/2015
Excellent workmanship, friendly atmosphere
Always the same great service, answer any questions, recommend future service needs if any....just all around good place of business.

LARRY M.
West Burke, VT
06/20/2015
Very pleased with evertthing you did!
I am very pleased with your work on my Van
I will be back!!!

PL
PAUL L.
East Burke, VT
06/09/2015
Fast and very good work.
Very good serviice and friendly.

SK
SUE K.
East Haven, VT
06/07/2015
Quality of work, people
Great work, honest, let's you know what might be coming up people work hard friendly and fair I shouldn't be so honest because they are so busy!

ANN B.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
06/01/2015
Honest, on time, and done right!
Larry and his staff do what needs to be done to your vehicle in a timely and professional manner, the price is fair and we always know its done right!

AT
AUDREY T.
05/31/2015
Consistently Great Service
Very reliable, consistent service. We always know that when take our vehicle to Larry the work will be done the right way and in a timely manner. A place you can completely trust!

LK
LINDA K.
East Burke, VT
05/28/2015
Burke-View Garage
It's always open and accommodating to you car/truck or personal needs. He is the doctor of cars, he's that good, and he's honest too.

KW
KATHY W.
Nissan Juke
05/27/2015
Thanks, perfect as always!

ROBERT S.
Sheffield, VT
05/14/2015
oil filter leak
As usual the service I received was of royal quality Thank you Larry Bob S.

LE
LIZ E.
Subaru Legacy
05/12/2015
100% trust in Burke View Garage
Oralie locked the keys in the car and Larry hit me up for cookies..again! Good thing we know them. (he likes chocolate chip).

JE
JO E.
04/30/2015
Always excellent
Friendly service. Excellent workmanship.
Fair prices.

ANN B.
04/29/2015
Honest, fair, experienced and friendly
We made an appointment for brakes and our vehicle was done on time and all our questions were answered. we TRUST Larry and his staff which gives us peace of mind every time we get in our vehicles.

ROBERT S.
Sheffield, VT
Subaru Baja
04/26/2015
Baja
Last repair you will ever see on this vehicle

KW
KATHY W.
Nissan Juke
04/26/2015
Thanks again

CINDY S.
Toyota Avalon
04/24/2015
the people you deal with makes it great
Great place and the work is always competed on time first time.