Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Latest Review about 2 months ago

AG
Alyssa G.
Heber City, UT
03/28/2018
Exceptional Service!
Burt Brothers in Bountiful, UT is incredible! The service is amazing, the staff is friendly, knowledgeable, trustworthy and goes above and beyond to make your experience a wonderful one. Matt and Maddie are my go-to's and have never let me down. My personal car, as well as my company's entire fleet of vehicles, have never been in better hands! I highly recommend Burt Bros to my friends, family or anyone reading this review!

Joseph T.
Kaysville, UT
05/25/2017
Thanks for being awesome
When I purchased my new Toyota truck I thought of no one else but Burt Brothers. When I stepped through the door Brandon was there ready to help. A huge thanks to Matt the store manager for making it happen. I am thrilled with my new tires and wheels and Tonneau Cover. These guys even gave me a ride to and from the shop and I was thrilled when I picked it up. They were fair and very competitive on the tires and wheels and I couldn't beat the price of the Tonneau cover. I'd recommend Burt Brothers - Bountiful to any of my friends or family. Great job guys thanks again.

OV
OTTO V.
06/17/2015
Your employees and quality of work.
Best place for car service and tires in the Bountiful area. Workmanship is excellent and is always friendly to customers.

LR
LISA R.
Taylorsville, UT
Nissan Xterra
06/16/2015
Excellent customer service
Everyone is friendly and I can get in and out very quickly

OM
OLIVER M.
Honda Accord
06/15/2015
Great job
Service was friendly and at the right price. I definitely will be coming back.

SP
SCOTT P.
West Point, UT
Lexus IS 300
06/15/2015
Slow
I came in for a Tire rotate and balance and full service oil change. I went to the front counter first since the lube center had three cars and the tire department had nothing going on with all their guys standing around. They immediately took my car to the lube center where it just sat there for 30 minutes untouched while they finished the three cars ahead of me. I then didn't not have time for my balance and rotate that could have been done during the time my car was sitting at the lube center untouched.

DK
DAVID / BETTE ANN K.
06/14/2015
Good Service.
Good friendly service. Always has been good.

KIM S.
Cadillac Escalade
06/14/2015
Exceptional service
Having difficulty with a warranty item. Exceptional service in trying to narrow down problem.

CN
CINDY N.
Clearfield, UT
Jeep Liberty
Honest and Reliable
This is an honest business that does great work. I would recommend them to anyone.

CR
CARL R.
Acura 3.2TL
Great Service, friendly staff
Timely Service with very little wasted time.

SHERRI B.
06/13/2015
not honest, but does my tire rotation for free
I bring my car in for oil changes for the free tire rotation with purchase of tires -- however, when i brought a used car in after purchase they said it was great no issues. After the 3rd break down in 2 weeks I was told the car had been submerged in water, serious front end damage, and all the hoses were after market and zip-tied together. Once I get rid of this car I will not be back.

THOMAS S.
North Salt Lake, UT
Mazda 3
Consistently Great Service
I had my headlights go out on my car. I took it in to them and they quickly replaced them at a great cost. Every time I go in, they do a great job!

RYAN S.