TIFFANY S.
Chevrolet Pickup
04/15/2019
Honest and Awesome
Evans Automotive are honest, professional, and timely with any repairs I have had done. I know I don’t ever have to worry about upselling or exaggerating repair problems, the have proved consistently over the past 3 years I have been using their business, that they have my best interest at heart. I wholeheartedly recommend them!

GM
GARY M.
Woods Cross, UT
03/31/2019
Water leak
Great service,quick turn around, very professional. Got me in and out fast.

TL
TOMMY L.
03/23/2019
Very friendly
Extremely knowledgeable. Had a few problems on my truck. Now it runs great.

DEON G.
Toyota Yaris
03/16/2019
Expert, trustworthy, helpful, the best.
Even after moving from Bountiful to Salt Lake, I still take my car to Evans for service (even oil changes!) because I trust them to take professional care of my car. All my children take their vehicles to Evans. I recommend them to everyone I know.

VH
VALERI H.
03/12/2019
I was really impressed by how friendly everyone was. Chuck is great at remembering people's names. I'm glad I went there for my repairs!

DJ
DAN J.
Magna, UT
Scion xB
03/07/2019
great people great service
I work with shops, there owners and the mechanics, so I have lots of choices of places to take my vehicles with personal relations at each. these guys easily are on the top of my list and definatly somewhere i would send friends or family. knowledge and investing in the right equipment is something Evans auto does not fall short on.

BL
BRANDON L.
Payson, UT
02/20/2019
Chuck runs a great shop
I was late for my appointment due to traffic was treated promptly and chuck got a guy right on my Jeep
Fixed it
The local dodge dealer told me the job couldn’t be done drove up from payson they fixed it and I couldn’t be happier

VH
VALERI H.
02/07/2019
Never have I been treated as well as I was by Evans Automotive. Fast, friendly and thorough. My car is running so much better. Thank you Chuck and Brandon

JAMES L.
01/26/2019
They were honest
They were honest and could have add all kinds of other things like dealerships but they didn’t

SA
SCOTT A.
Oldsmobile Alero
01/23/2019
Fast, thurough
This was my first experience at Evan's. They got me in last minute and did a same-day diagnostic and fix. They were thurough and cleared everything with me before they did any work. Seem to be honest and transparent.

DEON G.
Toyota Yaris
01/18/2019
Expert work, honest evaluation and work, friendly and flexible.
I discovered Evans when I lived in Bountiful. I continue to take my car there now that I live in Salt Lake. My 4 adult children all take their various cars to Evans. You can relax and know you're taken care of.

KA
KEN A.
Buick Lucerne
01/12/2019
check engine light
I liked working with Chuck, very "upfront" and forthright. I would have appreciated a better breakdown of costs.

FH
FOSTER H.
Woods Cross, UT
01/05/2019
heater repair done right
Chuck and his crew repaired the heater on my Ford work truck. They got to it right away and I was back on the road in just a few hours. It was done quickly and the heater works great. And the defroster and rest works great too.

CATHY H.
12/12/2018
Great customer service, overall good to deal with, I highly recommend Evans Auto

Farmington, UT
12/06/2018
Great, friendly service
I was referred by as friend that always trusts Evans Automotive with his vehicles. Friendly and informative!

BC
BOB C.
Livingston, TX
11/28/2018
Fast, expert and personable service
First visit. Because I had to wait for the car Chuck got me right into the shop. Everything needed was done properly, and they took the time to point out, document and explain several items that will need attention soon. No attempt was made to sell or scare me, just factual information. I really appreciate that and will return to this shop whenever we need service in SLC. My daughter is taking her car to Evans this morning.

DUANE S.
10/29/2018
Emission test
Emission test was completed quickly. Mechanic provided insight into things that had happen with my truck.

TOM S.
10/26/2018
Ford Focus brakes
I was pleased with service of Evans Automotive. They took me as a new customer and performed very well. I have a new friend in the auto industry. Thanks, Tom Saldivar.

JO
JEFF O.
Fremont, UT
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/23/2018
Smart and great service
They are the most honest shop I have ever taken my truck and car to. Very knowledgeable and reliable. I know my vehicles are in the best care out there. His prices are great and he stands behind his work. We drive over two hundred miles to his shop and it is well worth the time

Dan M.
10/22/2018
EXCELLENT! made appointment and done same day
on my 2005 dodge dakota,replaced ball joints u & l and new struts. ! Great job guys, thank you