DUANE S.
10/29/2018
Emission test
Emission test was completed quickly. Mechanic provided insight into things that had happen with my truck.

TOM S.
10/26/2018
Ford Focus brakes
I was pleased with service of Evans Automotive. They took me as a new customer and performed very well. I have a new friend in the auto industry. Thanks, Tom Saldivar.

JO
JEFF O.
Fremont, UT
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/23/2018
Smart and great service
They are the most honest shop I have ever taken my truck and car to. Very knowledgeable and reliable. I know my vehicles are in the best care out there. His prices are great and he stands behind his work. We drive over two hundred miles to his shop and it is well worth the time

Dan M.
10/22/2018
EXCELLENT! made appointment and done same day
on my 2005 dodge dakota,replaced ball joints u & l and new struts. ! Great job guys, thank you

REBECCA B.
Arimo, ID
10/16/2018
Well Taken Care Of
I was out of town when I noticed antifreeze leaking from my vehicle. My friend recommended Evans. They were great! I called, as they were about to close, and they waited for me. They checked out my vehicle for free and helped me figure out the best option for me. They did not make me feel rushed even though I am sure they wanted to get home.

Robert B.
10/08/2018
Chuck will rip you off
Took my car to Evans for a oil leak.He called back with a quote of $690 for a oil pump and timing belt. The next day called back with photos of a shredded timing belt due to a bolt that fallen next to the belt. The repair quote jumped up to $1300. He said it needed a bottom sprocket, belt and oil pump and he would do the water pump also. It took six days to complete the repairs. When I picked up the car and saw the bill there was no water pump included. Chuck claimed that the car had a new water pump. This car has 75k and never had a new water pump since I have owned it for 12 years. I think he saw a sucker once the car was in the shop. He charged $230 for a timing belt which the Hyundai dealership sells for $90. The car does not leak oil. The work appears to be good. Chuck will over charge you, BEWARE!

DUANE S.
10/01/2018
Attention to customer service
Evans Automotive responded quickly to the fuel pump problem on my Ford Ranger. They replaced a failed fuel pump under waranty for the second time. Hopefully, this time is a charm and I won't have problems with the fuel pump again. Evans Automotive stands behind their work.

AE
AMY E.
09/12/2018
Disappointed
Took two hours for an oil change and emissions, which is just excessive. I brought my baby with my and couldn’t hold her for that long so she was playing on the ground and her hands, knees, face and hands were black when we left. It was disgusting. The place looked like it had never been mopped before.

SP
SCOTT P.
Ogden, UT
09/12/2018
Quality Work Done Quickly
We had never used Evans Automotive until now. Chuck was honest and went above and beyond to get our vehicles fixed and at a fair price. Highly recommend.

AD
ALAN D.
South Jordan, UT
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/08/2018
Fast, Friendly and Knowledgable Service
As usual, Chuck and the boys from Evans came through with flying colors. They know what they are doing and they do it fast and well.

WP
WESTER P.
09/01/2018
Air condidioning
My air conditioning died at the last minute before a short but hot trip. Chuck and the guys tried everything but the codes didn't come up correctly. Still working to get the codes straightened up. As always they did their best for me. All I could ask. I need to get my truck out there for some routine servicing.

DA
Dillon A.
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Dillon said they are nice.

AH
ALEX H.
07/25/2018
Trustworthy Mechanic
Evans Automotive is a place I can take my vehicles to for maintenance or repairs and I know the workmanship is top quality and the prices are fair. I totally trust this company

Clinton B.
Chevrolet Sonic
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Clinton said this business has wonderful people and they take care of all his vehicle needs. The atmosphere is really nice. He stated he feels like family when he walks in.

JERRY R.
Woods Cross, UT
Ford
07/20/2018
Excellent service and great people
Chuck and the people that work there are really good people, honest and hard working knowledgeable mechanics. Price is fair and workmanship is always great.

Rodney B.
Buick LaCrosse
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Rodney said the staff are good mechanics and they provide good service at good prices.

Richard M.
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Richard said the business did what he asked for. They also noticed something else that was wrong and got it fixed.

BP
Bob P.
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Bob said the staff did a good job.

Deon G.
Toyota Yaris
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Deon said she felt the staff were completely trust worthy. She was comfortable with their recommendations and they did a timely job.

Joyce W.
Woods Cross, UT
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Joyce said the staff provided really good service. She trusts what they do and their prices are fair.