CHERYL W.
09/18/2019
Great friendly service! Thank you.

CT
Chip T.
Saab 9-3
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Chip said that the place did a lot of work, the place and Byron knew what he expected and got it done.

Laura M.
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Laura said the service was quick and easy, and the staff had good follow through with questions.

VM

LF
LENNIE F.
Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
08/27/2019
Quality work as always at resonable rates tjank you byron ,ill be back again tjank you all for the work you do

SUE M.
Ford Edge
08/27/2019
Excellent Service...treated like family.
Called to schedule an appointment to get the sensors on my tires fixed. They scheduled me right away. I dropped my car off and was able to pick it up later on that day, super fast friendly service.

MIKE B.
GMC Yukon
08/23/2019
Professional
Total professionalism from start to finish

MATT H.
Nissan Versa
08/21/2019
Byrons has always treated me very fairly. I love the fact that when they give you an estimate, that’s exactly what the cost is, no shenanigans.

SUSAN C.
Kennebunkport, ME
Volvo XC60
08/20/2019
Consistently pleased
It’s a great feeling to know that I can count on Byron and his staff to provide excellent service, helpful and honest information and very reasonable prices.

JAMES D.
Ocean Park, ME
08/17/2019
There are tires, and there are tires.
My Impala made a low whomp-whomp-whomp and Byron discovered that three of the tires were worn, and all wheels were misaligned. He recommended a set of Michelins much like a food critic would recommend his favorite dish at his favorite eatery. Since you get what you pay for in life, I followed Byron's advise like I've always done, and after mounting and aligning, his mechanic took my Chevy and her Michelins out for a spin, and there was no more whomp-whomp-whomping, only getting up and going -- quiet and smooth -- like cruising on a carpet. Byron said I would love these tires. I do.

JD D.
Volvo XC60
08/16/2019
Volvo
We brought our Volvo for multiple issues and they fixed it fast and were very professional.

CD
Carl D.
Maine
Nissan Maxima
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Carl said that they helped him with the price and that they do good work.

Joshua C.
Maine
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Joshua said they had friendly, quick service and even though they were busy, they got him done the same day.

Old Orchard Beach, ME
08/09/2019
Honesty and customer service
Byron garage is the best in so many ways love going there when have a problem with the car my favorite place for fixing mine and my family cars.
Thanks byron great work

NM
Normand M.
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Normand said they are the best of the best.

R G.
North Chelmsford, MA
08/08/2019
Outstanding Serivce !
Awesome staff,professional mechanics,great turn around.Highly recommend Byrons,Outstanding service .keep up the great work folks !

JOHN M.
Kennebunkport, ME
Chevrolet Traverse
08/07/2019
Once again I am extremely happy with the service at Byron’s. They got me in and out quick. As always Byron was there to explain everything.

Jeep Compass
08/03/2019
always efficient/and helpful/do a great job
I have been going to Byrons for many years now/I trust him to tell me what my car needs/he has always been very helpful/efficient and reasonable as far as cost.I have and continue to recommend his work to my family and friends

MIKE W.
07/31/2019
Byron, Vanessa and their staff are great. On my last visit, my truck was done ahead of schedule and the final bill actually came in a bit lower than the initial quote. Byron is always a courteous professional and great to work with.

JOHN G.
Lincoln MKX
07/31/2019
Expectations exceeded, again!
On Saturday I found out my wife’s car had bad brakes. I contacted Byron’s Monday and requested an appointment for Tuesday. Picked up the vehicle Tuesday afternoon as promised and was very pleasantly surprised at the cost for pads, rotors and labor - well below what I’ve experienced previously at other shops!
I can think of absolutely no reason for anyone to ever get their vehicles serviced any place than Byron’s!