Melissa M.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/19/2020
Melissa
As usual, Mark, you have kept my PTCruiser alive and well. And I really appreciate it, as I’m not working right now and can’t buy another car. Hopefully in the spring, when I go back to work, you could help me find a good used one!

I talked to my friend about your feral cats, and she wants to talk with you about what we can do to help. I’ll call you before we come to make sure you are there.

Thank you again for taking such good care of my car!!!!

ZC

Repair
Great service !

James H.
11/14/2020
Thank so much I'm glad you are so close and are open Saturday it is convenient for me and always a good experience
Thanks for doing the grate job and being there when I need you always a pleasure

IB
Isaac B.
Jeep Liberty
Family group
Family groupIs the way I describe the service you get from CJ auto no matter what it is they have to do no matter how small or how large they still treat you like family and give you a fair price for the work you have on your car or truck that’s why I called them the family auto shop

Chester, VA
11/11/2020
Fantastic
Michael Richardson is probably the only person who still know what good customer service is. He knows how to treat a customer and makes them feel safe their car is properly handled.

brian b.
Colonial Heights, VA
Buick Roadmaster
11/10/2020
Quick services
Very professional employees quick service and more than fair pricing. I enjoyed my visit. I highly recommend C&J auto.

CP
Charlene P.
Ford Fiesta
11/06/2020
Professional & Friendly
Everyone I encountered at C & J Auto & Truck were professional and friendly. The owner was very knowledgeable. I’m also glad that Carmax has certified service center(s) near to where I live.

VC
Valerie C.
Jeep Liberty
11/04/2020
They are awesome
Love the people very professional and reliable, awesome people make you feel comfortable and trusting. fare pricing and my go to car care station.

SP
Shonda P.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
5 years and counting
All the staff are professional and treat you with kindness. I couldn't have chosen a better shop after relocating from NJ.

Thank for always doing an excellent job with finding and resolving my car issues.
Shonda aka "Trouble" 🤣

Ryan M.
Chesterfield, VA
Acura TSX
Great place
Everybody is laid back and willing to help with whatever is needed. It’s my go to place for anything car related.

Melinda M.
Volvo XC60
Fix my Volvo
This was my second time getting my car fixed at C&J they fixed my car in a timely and professional manner.

11/02/2020
Fast work
Had a great experience fast work on my car.

KH
Karlee H.
Chesterfield, VA
10/28/2020
5 Star excellent
Amazing !!!! Very helpful!! highly recommend !!

Midlothian, VA
10/26/2020
Brake repair
C&J is my go-to car maintenance team. I have used them for several years and they always exceed my expectations every time. They have amazing service providers and do great work time after time.