MA
Mark A.
Moseley, VA
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Mark said the service was okay. The work was at a fair price.

08/06/2019
Very dissappointed
I went there today to get a fuel pump put on my truck, I bought my own part, they called me to tell me I had the wrong part and I told them to go ahead and order the right part and I'll take the wrong one back to get my money back, when I got there they told me they gave my part to the wrong person, and I'll have to wait until tommorow to see what the manager will do about it.
I'm very upset..I spent a lot of money there and.to come and find out they gave my.part I paid 288.00 for to the wrong person..also my rotors are grinding all of a sudden which it wont doing in the first place,I will find out tommorow how they are going to resolve this issue and update this..but they probably wont touch my truck again

Ever in life!
It's hard to trust people working on your car as it is, I work hard for my money,I really dont appreciate this at all..how do you just let someone come I and take a part without making sure its right, and I told the manager myself I would be coming to get that part..I am a female ..so why would.u give it.to a strange man.
Smh
MARC & MICHELLE C. from C & J Auto & Truck Service Centers responded on 08/07/2019

We have surveillance and the manager is looking through the cameras now to see exactly who picked up the part. We don't sell parts. This man came in using exact text asking for the fuel pump for the Tahoe. We will contact you with all the information once the manager finishes looking over the camera.
As for your rotors; we didn't touch the rotors (no wheels were pulled; nor did we test drive).  When this vehicle was brought in, the customer requested the fuel pump be replaced. We didn't look over the vehicle; we only replaced the fuel pump as the customer requested. No further diagnosis were complete.  If you have any questions, please give us a call at 804.275.2560.

GM
George M.
08/06/2019 Category: Service
George said the employees were honest. They were reliable. They provided up front service. They provided fantastic service. The work was efficient. The service was completed fast.

Ryan M.
Acura TSX
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Ryan said all is good and he's never had any issues and the work is always done in a timely manner.

Jamual F.
INFINITI JX35
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Jamual said the service was good. He appreciated the work.

ND
Niamoi D.
07/08/2019
a friendly and welcoming clerk
Excellent service for a state inspection. Conveniently located in richmond.

KC
Krystal C.
Honda Civic Coupe
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Krystal said they were very timely and quick.

Joseph K.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Joseph said that the place was able to assist him when he was there and they were very fast.

Roberta S.
GMC Envoy
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Roberta said this business is always responsive. They are quick to get her an appointment. They do every thing she asks them to do.

CN
christopher n.
06/29/2019
Fast, friendly and good priced service
Arrived without an appointment and was vehicle was taken into work area within 10 minutes

AU
Annette U.
Virginia
Ford Edge
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Annette said that the place got the job done.

Powhatan, VA
06/14/2019
High standards, great work
A friend recommended C&J to me after my telling him of bad experiences dealing with proven dishonesty. I am delighted he did. C&J do great work, they’re courteous, tell it like it is and most of all they are honest. I drive almost an hour passing by the shop I used to go to and the drive is well worth it. I feel confident my vehicles are being well taken care of. I have and will continue to refer C&J to my friends or to anyone who ask. Honesty and great work goes a long way in this day and time.
MARC & MICHELLE C. from C & J Auto & Truck Service Centers responded on 06/15/2019

Thank you very much for such kind words!!!!  We strive on customer service. We appreciate you letting us service your vehicle.

AD
Alex D.
Colonial Heights, VA
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Alex said this business does a good job but he asked them to take one of his old tires and put it in the trunk so he could put in on another rim, but they did not. Besides that he was happy and everything else was great.

We apologize for not placing your tire in the trunk.  If you'd like to stop by, we can do so. Thank you for such kind words.  We really appreciate you

RT
Robert T.
Mitsubishi Endeavor
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the service is great. He mentioned that it was quick and easy. He also stated that the staff is very thorough.

RP
RON P.
Dodge Durango
06/09/2019
Awesome group of people
Awesome group of people

Thank you sir! We really appreciate it

John F.
Jaguar XJ
06/03/2019 Category: Service
John said the business provided good customer service and the only issue he had was he had to wait an extra day for a part.

amhed b.
Colonial Heights, VA
Dodge Dart
06/01/2019
Customer service A+.

Friendly staff. Quick service. Very happy with my service.

ZB
Zachary B.
05/12/2019
Stopped in for an inspection, out in 15. Staff was great, service was quick.

Telamika B.
Chevrolet Cavalier
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Telamika said that the place was really quick and efficient.

ID
Ivan D.
Manakin Sabot, VA
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Ivan said everything worked out great and he's test driven his vehicle and it runs great.