NG
Nestor G.
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Nestor said they have good customer service. He didn't have to wait long and they were helpful.

Allyson B.
Prince George, VA
Scion tC
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Allyson said the service was great.

Spencer H.
Powhatan, VA
Dodge Dakota
11/22/2019
Another fine job
The service I received from CJ’s was excellent as always. Pleasant atmosphere. Friendly and honest staff. Waiting area is clean. Can’t ask for more and I drive almost 50 miles passing many shops just to go to CJ’s. When I leave there I’m confident my vehicles are in good working condition. Thanks for being here in a time when honesty is rare.

AD
Andy D.
Chester, VA
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/20/2019
service, convenience, fast
always quick dependable friendly service.

James H.
GMC Jimmy
11/13/2019 Category: Service
James said the staff provide pretty good service in a timely manner and he is satisfied with the service. He added that he appreciates it very much that they are open on Saturdays because he can do some of his business then instead of during the week.

SF
Sean F.
Chester, VA
Volvo 940
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Sean said he didn't have any issues , nothing unexpected happened and he was out pretty quickly.

SP
Shonda P.
10/31/2019
I have been going to this place since 2015. Always experience service!

KA
Kenny A.
Nissan Xterra
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Kenny said this is the second time this business has suggested he needs brakes. He said he had a conversation about the suspicious up selling with them and then the situation changed and he did not need brakes. He went in for a vehicle inspection only.

Daria S.
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Daria said it was great, and that it's always a nice experience with this business.

Mory B.
Dodge Challenger
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Mory said he had a great experience and the staff did a fantastic job

Carmen M.
Colonial Heights, VA
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Carmen said they checked out the whole vehicle. The air conditioner stop working the next week and the oil light came on. They may have to go back a third time.

Larry B.
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Larry said the business provided wonderful service on his vehicle.

Lisa S.
Nissan Armada
09/07/2019
Great Customer Service
Quick diagnostic, great customer service and they also provided provided a courtesy car to pick me up from my job to get my car.I would highly recommend using C&J.

CF
Crissy F.
09/05/2019
They really work with you!
I had three vehicles break down at the same time and they were able to get right on them and get them fixed in a timely manner and have really helped in making the process as easy as possible for me. Going as far as getting one towed and even offered a ride to and from work. Really great people to work with!

MA
Mark A.
Moseley, VA
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Mark said the service was okay. The work was at a fair price.

08/06/2019
Very dissappointed
I went there today to get a fuel pump put on my truck, I bought my own part, they called me to tell me I had the wrong part and I told them to go ahead and order the right part and I'll take the wrong one back to get my money back, when I got there they told me they gave my part to the wrong person, and I'll have to wait until tommorow to see what the manager will do about it.
I'm very upset..I spent a lot of money there and.to come and find out they gave my.part I paid 288.00 for to the wrong person..also my rotors are grinding all of a sudden which it wont doing in the first place,I will find out tommorow how they are going to resolve this issue and update this..but they probably wont touch my truck again

Ever in life!
It's hard to trust people working on your car as it is, I work hard for my money,I really dont appreciate this at all..how do you just let someone come I and take a part without making sure its right, and I told the manager myself I would be coming to get that part..I am a female ..so why would.u give it.to a strange man.
Smh
MARC & MICHELLE C. from C & J Auto & Truck Service Centers responded on 08/07/2019

We have surveillance and the manager is looking through the cameras now to see exactly who picked up the part. We don't sell parts. This man came in using exact text asking for the fuel pump for the Tahoe. We will contact you with all the information once the manager finishes looking over the camera.
As for your rotors; we didn't touch the rotors (no wheels were pulled; nor did we test drive).  When this vehicle was brought in, the customer requested the fuel pump be replaced. We didn't look over the vehicle; we only replaced the fuel pump as the customer requested. No further diagnosis were complete.  If you have any questions, please give us a call at 804.275.2560.

Ryan M.
Acura TSX
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Ryan said all is good and he's never had any issues and the work is always done in a timely manner.

GM
George M.
08/06/2019 Category: Service
George said the employees were honest. They were reliable. They provided up front service. They provided fantastic service. The work was efficient. The service was completed fast.

Jamual F.
INFINITI JX35
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Jamual said the service was good. He appreciated the work.

ND
Niamoi D.
07/08/2019
a friendly and welcoming clerk
Excellent service for a state inspection. Conveniently located in richmond.