JULIO B.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
06/25/2019
efficient, reliable swift an inexpensive
The work that was done went beyond what I expected, for much less than I anticipated I feel I have a new car....

MILTON S.
Acura TL
06/22/2019
This Is The Right Place To Go
They do great work and give great service, at reasonable prices. As a guy who usually does his own car work I am typically skeptical of what I'm told by most repair shops- but not these folks. I trust them completely.

JEFF H.
Spotsylvania, VA
06/18/2019
Very Friendly and Honest
Called to see if they would be able to do a state inspection later in the afternoon and they were able to fit me in. Got .e in and out and just a short time.

JAMES S.
06/12/2019
I have always felt they were honest
I have been doing business with this garage for over 10 years and feel they are honest and thorough. They always keep me informed of what they need to do and are fair. I also believe it is good to help our small, family run businesses.

CHRISTIAN C.
06/12/2019
Car service
My experience at all cars services has always been exceptional. John fixed both of my vehicles in a timely manner. I am very happy with the service provided.

MARIE B.
Toyota Pickup
06/10/2019
Professional, pleasant
Professional, pleasant , little or no wait time.

JAMES M.
Kia Sorento
06/10/2019
Honest
This shop is honest and is not out to cheat people.

NR
NATASHA R.
Charlottesville, VA
06/07/2019
Excellent, thorough service
They figured out what was wrong with my Subaru 2011 Outback over a year ago after I had taken it to two other repair places, and fixed the issue quickly.

F
FREDDY
06/05/2019
I spoke to John over the phone and he was very knowledgeable and polite. He was able to get my vehicle in and back on the road very quickly. Service was top notch. Will definitely be coming back to this shop for service again.

WC
WAYNE C.
King George, VA
Nissan Frontier
06/05/2019
Awesome service!
Jon fixed my window without an appointment! Now I can roll it up! Thanks for saving me from the rain! They always do a super job!

Chesterfield, VA
05/30/2019
Kudos from a Richmonder
I was stranded in Fredericksburg in the wee hours of May 29th, so I had to make a "blind" decision as to where to get repairs. Several dozen positive Google reviews - combined with the early opening time of 7 am - led me to direct the tow truck here. A kind, elderly gentleman, the original founder of the business, was already there when the tow truck brought me in at 6 am and kept me company until his son, the current actual boss, came in, identified my problem quickly, and fixed me up. Maybe it was luck, or maybe because they knew I was from out of town, but they did get to me right away. I very much appreciated how they accommodated me, and in talking to them, it was clear that they were an experienced crew.

JULIO B.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
05/25/2019
Above and Beyond
The car I took seemed useless to fix. An "unworthy car" is now functioning as new. They got parts that are not easily available in the market, replacing the basically necessary needed, minimizing the cost, going the extra mile to research for our benefit. The car is much, much better than what it has been for a couple of years. I didn't think they could/would do it (and I could afford it), but they did. GREAT job!

PJ
PATRICIA J.
Ruther Glen, VA
05/24/2019
Good service, professtioal car care

RJ
RAY J.
Cadillac DeVille
05/22/2019
These guys are very responsive.

HH
HARRY H.
Kia Sedona
05/21/2019
Excellent Service As Usual
As usual you guys have provided excellent services...I will remember to call for appointment next time.

AD
ALEXIS D.
05/19/2019
Amazing honest proficient care
I have never felt more confident taking my vehicle somewhere than here. I know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that I can trust the diagnosis to be accurate and the repair proposal to be the most fair around.

MUHAMMAD S.
05/15/2019
Changing routers and breaks pad
Excellent job

DK
DON K.
GMC Yukon
05/12/2019
awesome!
They are excellent mechanics! Honest and extremely trustworthy. I would put them up against anyone.

05/03/2019
Good service and prompt repair work
Good service and prompt repair work

CHRIS M.
04/30/2019
Truck brakes
Great work done on time and done correctly for a fair price. Highly recommend