Hyundai Tucson
03/03/2021
Great service at a reasonable price.
I feel very comfortable taking my vehicle to All Car. John takes care of you without trying to upsell you on everything.

SA
STEVEN A.
03/02/2021
Routine Maintenance & State Inspection
The folks at All Car are friendly, professional, and reasonably priced. I highly recommend them for all of your car’s needs. In my case, just an oil change and state inspection today. But, trust them for major maintenance if I need it.

KAREN S.
02/27/2021
Great place!
Needed a last-minute state inspection. They were very accommodating even with it being nearly only 2 hours till closing on a Saturday. This was our first time getting service there, and it definitely won't be our last!

DJ
DONALD J.
02/24/2021
A 1 mechanic shop
Was looking for a good mechanic shop to get work done on my vehicles. So I gave ALL CAR SERVICE a try and im glad I did. John was very professional from the time I walked in and told him what was going on with my vehicle until the time he told me it was ready. I have finally found me a very honest and professional shop!!

VW
VICKY W.
02/24/2021
Jon diagnosed the problem rather quickly and had the car fixed by the next day. Have always received great customer service here. I highly recommend All Car Service.

Milford, VA
Dodge Journey
02/16/2021
Reasonable prices
Outstanding workmanship. Staff is courteous and friendly.

Colonial Beach, VA
Nissan Versa Note
02/11/2021
Okay service
I say it was an okay service because they didn't take long to replace a belt. The next day we heard a squealing noise and took my car to Vavoline and they said the belt I had replaced was not tighten all the way and once they tighten the belt, we didn't hear the squealing noise anymore and haven't heard it since.

MQ
Mokie Q.
Nissan Versa
02/09/2021
Outstanding place for auto repair. Very honest and upfront
John always take his time to explain in detail about what needs to be repair. He doesn't make you fix something if it's not broken. Very very honest. Don't take my word for it. You should try them.

JACOB S.
Ruther Glen, VA
02/04/2021
They were honest and worked with me. They got my vehicle in and out in a timely manner. Also great customer service very down to earth people

DK
DANIEL K.
Spotsylvania Courthouse, VA
02/01/2021
John works hard to do a good job at a fair price.
I've used All Car for many years and on several vehicles. John came recommended by several of my work colleagues.

TH
TOMMY H.
Pontiac Vibe
02/01/2021
Fredericksburg's Finest
Been going to All Car Services for 6 years. Never any surprises. They take good care of my car for a reasonable price. Great family run business. 5/5

SF
SUZANNE F.
Stafford, VA
01/30/2021
Professional, quick, friendly, and honest
We have used Allcar for many years and have always received great service. No supprise add on issues are discovered. Jon and his family do the job the way it should be done.

DAVID P.
Orange, VA
GMC Acadia
01/28/2021
Excellent service, as always.
This is the only place I’ll take my vehicles to be worked on, period.

BD
BRENT D.
Honda Civic Si
01/26/2021
Honest, thorough sevice
I received a quote of $390 for service, but the the part came in under price, and the job was done more quickly than expected. I went to pay and was only charged $290. I had no idea. They could have pocketed the difference and I'd never know. I really appreciate that honesty!

DIANE W.
INFINITI G25 Sedan
01/22/2021
Radiator
Very good customer service I recommend the shop