02/16/2020

KR
KRYSTAL R.
Acura TSX
02/10/2020
Family owned by great people! Great customer service and workmanship! I wouldn't take my car to any other place.

JOHN A.
Acura MDX
02/05/2020
Insightful Pre-Purchase Inspection
Because of the detailed Pre-Purchase Inspection I received, this auto service center saved me from purchasing a lemon from a highly regarded dealership. The mechanic saved me thousands of dollars. I am very grateful. I put my trust in this company and their skilled mechanics.

James L.
Volkswagen Passat
02/03/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Amelia. She said they did a great job and the staff is friendly.

EM
ED M.
Spotsylvania, VA
01/28/2020
Good advice, quality service at a fair price.
Good advice, quality service at a fair price

JAIME H.
01/20/2020
Trustful
John at All Car is very personable. He looks out for the best interest of his costumers. I know that he is trustworthy and his work is reliable. I have no worries when I take my car to him.

Manassas, VA
01/18/2020
Professional and trustworthy...great!!
Great service. My family and now I have been taking my car to All Car since they were small car. They are great at what they di and very friendly and helpful. I have now moved away from the Fredericksburg area, but still make the ~50-100 mi drive to have any work done on my cars. Thet are very honest and very helpful with all vehicle needs. I have tried a few other mechanics in other places I have lived or visited and am never quite as satisfied as I am with All Car. I will continue to use All Car Services probably until I were to move out of state.

RICHARD H.
Saab 9-3
01/17/2020
Superior Service
Personalized service and attention to detail are a rare commodity these days. We know we will get outstanding service and fair pricing when we use All Car Service.

JOE S.
01/14/2020
Experience!
Time and time again...these guys are not in it for a profit! Cheapest place around! They help me out every time I have a problem, it is solved! Highly recommend! Great appreciation for the customer and highly knowledgeable!

01/13/2020
Honest
I did my research and called like 4 different places to get quotes to get my car fixed so it would pass the VA inspection. This was the only place that i got a quote from that i immediately knew they were being honest with me. He told me what i needed and what I didnt need, never trying to get me to get more work done than I needed. He took a long time to explain everything and answered all my questions, even before i made an appointment to get it fixed. Got me right in and got the work done fast. Even dropped me off and picked me up, so my little kids didnt have to wait while it was fixed.
He even helped me replace a light bulb that was also keeping me from passing the inspection for no charge.

JOY D.
01/12/2020
All Car Services
My exercise instructor recommend All Car Service to me since I was dissatisfied with the place I had been taking my car. I have been extremely pleased with the service . Mr. Collins is very pleasant to deal with and explains in detail the service my car received and he's honest!

BD
BOB D.
Spotsylvania, VA
01/05/2020
Maintenance and repair no
They are very thorough, explain what they are doing and listen to the customer. They are very honest.

Dumfries, VA
01/04/2020
Friendly and quick service.
Honest no hard sell.
Good appraisal on future use and wear.
I will be returning.

THERESA B.
Kia Soul
01/04/2020
always the same quality service
been going there for about 20 years great service.