RP
ROBERT P.
Kia Sorento
02/20/2019
Great folks
Easy to get along with and professional

CHRIS M.
02/19/2019
Professionals
Great work and super customer service

A.J S.

PETE JR C.
Toyota Avalon
02/14/2019
Great Service and Great Professionalism
Very Helpful and intelligent regarding automotive work.

PL
PAM L.
02/14/2019
All Car Service is the best!
All Car service is reliable, honest and has fair pricing! They have never let me down!

LT
LISA T.
Jeep Cherokee
02/06/2019
Great Service EVERYTIME
My husband and I have been going to All Car for a little but now and everytime, Jon, his father, and Steve are always so helpful and knowledgeable! We have had simple maintenance and big repairs. No matter the issue, we have been more than satisfied! Thanks for all the great work guys!

RUSSELL W.
Jeep Liberty
02/06/2019
Always helpful
John and his people repeatedly drop everything to give me a hand with problems with my car. I found them to be helpful, very reasonably priced, and professional.

SUSAN B.
02/05/2019
Always great service
Have been coming here for 33 years- very pleasant, great service, honest (which is so important ) and they do good work. I have recommended them to many people.

CHRIS S.
01/31/2019
Great great great
I had the best experience I highly recommend this place my car was ready even before quoted

DAVID P.
Orange, VA
Chevrolet Cruze
01/31/2019
Excellent.....Excellent......Excellent!
When everyone else is saying they can’t get it done, these guys are saying that they can get it done. I definitely will continue to bring my car here for any type of maintenance.

KK
KRIS K.
01/30/2019
Always works us in and great service. 30+ year customer
We've been coming to All Car Service for 30 + years, we trust them to do a good job for a reasonable price. And we trust them to only fix what is needed without making unnecessary repairs. Thanks

01/28/2019
Great car services
Great work and outstanding care.

MARK R.
Spotsylvania, VA
GMC Yukon
01/24/2019
Honest and reliable sevice at a fair price
Jon and his mechanics provide high quality, trustworthy service and advice. I have the utmost confidence in their work and they charge a reasonable and fair price for their services.

SA
STEVEN A.
01/23/2019
Great folks at All Car Auto!!
My engine light was on, and it looked like I was going to have to replace my evaporation canister ($500+). It turns out that all I had was a defective gas cap. That was some good news!

My tire pressure light has been on for the past two years - after Tires Plus broke one of my TSP sensors while putting on some new tires. Although Tires Plus verbally admitted their fault, they did not put it in writing, and they said they couldn’t get replacement TSP sensors. Within 24 hours, I got OEM replacement TSP sensors, when I went back to Tires Plus for them to honor their verbal agreement; Tires Plus came down with a bad case of Alzheimer’s, refusing to do the work. No other tire shop or dealership was willing to remove tires from the rims to install the TSP sensors. I was advised to wait 60,000 miles, or until I would next replace my tires before anyone would replace my TSP sensors. “Just ignore the light on your dashboard.” Is all anyone told me for the past 28 months. ...until I met Jon at All Car Auto!
Thanks to Jon, I no longer have any vehicle maintenance lights shining in my eyes as I drive through the night. I couldn’t be happier!! Great people, very reasonable prices.

JULIANA T.
Spotsylvania, VA
01/23/2019
Always kind and complete
I've been servicing my cars at All Car Services for years and they are always kind, courteous, thorough and reliable. They work emergency situations quickly and inform me right away of problems and estimates.

CG
CIERA G.
GMC Envoy
01/22/2019
Great friendly and fast.....love everything about this shop.....very honest and reasonable....highly recommended to the community....

BG
BILL G.
Scion xB
01/22/2019
Fair prices and good work!
Been taking our cars to them for a long time. Good guys, good mechanics, and fair prices. Will keep going back.

Quick and friendly
Had a bad alternator. Was in and out same day. Everyone that I spoke to was friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend

SK
SHARON K.
01/17/2019
I always receive excellent service!
I have been taking my vehicle here for a few years now! It's hard to find someone you can trust. I have and will continue to recommend their services.

DAVE S.
Jeep Cherokee
01/08/2019
Real people real deal
All Car has been repairing my family's cars for years now. An honest family owned business with knowledgeable and friendly folks. Two big wrenches up.