MV
MICHAEL V.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/28/2020
Jon and the team always treat us like family. He takes great care of my cars and has for years.

GW
GLEN W.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/23/2020
Recent visit
Very professional and trustworthy. Was able to diagnose and fix a problem that other shops could not. Have complete trust for further automotive needs.

RL
ROBIN L.
Great customer service.
Thank you fort your quick work !

PS
PAUL S.
10/22/2020
The only place I'll take my cars.
We have been using All Cars for our car repairs for 8 years now. John communicates well with us every time. Over the years, we've only had 1 small hiccup, and it was made right immediately. Highly recommended....

RD
ROBERT D.
Great!
Easy to get and make an appointment and accurate care of my vehicle.

10/21/2020
PPI
Had PPI done for 2007 Jeep Wrangler, representative provided information for repairs (current and future)

CN
CHARLES N.
10/20/2020
Professional and expert service
They are able to diagnose and fix even the most difficult problems, others can’t or won’t address. The service is professional, Expert, informative, and reasonably priced.

SA
STEVEN A.
10/07/2020
Customer Care done right!
The good folks at All Car Services once again provided fast professional service with my inspection and oil change! They even found a slow leak in one of my tires, plugged it and got me on the road. Five Star service!

Spotsylvania, VA
Honda Accord Coupe
09/29/2020
Fair and Honest
Always taking great care of our vehicles.

Dumfries, VA
09/28/2020
Brake service
Very knowledgeable friendly fast service.

AJ
AJ J.
Richmond, VA
Lexus SC 430
09/26/2020
The people
I had a very good experience here. The guys were very knowledgeable. And the prices are very reasonable. I live a distance away. But I will go back to them. Its very hard to find good Mechanics like this.

LINDA S.
Toyota Land Cruiser
09/24/2020
. Wonderful
They gave me an appointment for my oil change. Gave me choices, estimates. Polite, knowledgeable, professional. I will definitely be going back to them.

RP
REX P.
09/18/2020
Customer service, knowledge of the vehicles, great pricing
Great service, knowledge, and great price

NS
NICHOLAS S.
09/18/2020
John took his time to determine what service had already been performed on the vehicle so as not to do unnecessary work. He then diagnosed accurately a problem that other shops had not taken the time to adequately research. Will certainly continue to bring my vehicles to All Car Service!

09/15/2020
A+ again and again
Another great visit with professional service and wonderful staff