Great place!
Very professional and always honest! Have had work done on all our vehicles here for years!!

DEBBY P.
Excellent Carr
Took my car in for an inspection. The price was reasonable. John and Jon are great! John gave me a ride home and picked me up afterward. These are the only guys I will be using for car care!

MICHELLE G.
Very helpful service
Great Buyer's check service. Jon and his team have very good customer service and are willing to go the extra mile for customers. Im out of state and wanted to buy a used vehicle in Fredricksburg. Once the dealer dropped the car off' Jon and his team were quick to test drive it and do a buyer's check. Because of Jon's effort I was able to make an easier decision on the vehicle.

Im grateful for your service.

SCOTT M.
Prius needed inverter pump
They estimated $550 for the job and that's exactly what I was charged. Good people there

RZ
REBECCCA Z.
Volkswagen Passat
07/02/2020
Awesome experience!! Great Customer Seevice!
I found them online and I’m so thankful that I was able to get in and out. My inspection had was expired by two days due to getting a windshield replaced, of course I was nervous about getting pulled over. So thankful it’s been completed and I’m on my way! I would recommend them to everyone I know! Quick, easy and painless!!

BN
BRUCE N.
Ram 1500
07/01/2020
First time visit
My first visit to All Car Services was excellent. I needed an updated inspection certificate. I was pleased that John could accommodate me. Now I will return next Wednesday to have rear brakes replaced. I was made to feel welcomed and will continue to do business with All Car Services.

Dodge Nitro
06/30/2020
Very professional
The work is done right and they communicate clearly. Things are what they say they will be. No nasty surprises when you pick up the car, and no need to fix a problem more than once if they say it's taken care of.

AK
AMELIA K.
06/29/2020
Everyone was super helpful and they were able to get everything my car needed done in a timely manner!

SK
SAMANTHA K.
Scion tC
06/19/2020
All Star Service!!
Squeezed me in last minute, and the service was quick and efficient. Been there before and the gentlemen are always very kind and fair. My partner has been driven home and back while his car was being serviced. All around great business!! Would highly recommend!!

Mary B.
Lincoln MKZ
06/18/2020 Category: Service
Mary said she always gets good service and has been there many times.

06/13/2020
Jon’s work is amazing
Honest, professional, knowledgeable - A+++++++
Thank you for always finding and “fixing” repairs needed to keep us safe!

PM
PHIL M.
06/12/2020
Very responsive knowledgeable and fair pricing.
We had an emergency repair. John was great. Gave us a clear explanation. Very fair, knowledgeable and responsive.

JESICA T.
06/10/2020
Highly recommend
Family owned! Professional, friendly, fair and quick service.

JESICA T.
06/09/2020
Fast & Friendly!
John is awesome! Had three vehicles that needed safety inspections. He had them in and out in no time. Very professional. Would highly recommend.

PL
PAM L.
06/09/2020
Top Notch Service
One again All Car Services provided fast, efficient service! My car is in good hands with Jon! Thanks!