RODNEY R.
Colonial Beach, VA
Toyota Avalon
11/13/2019
Quality of work
We have been coming here for a few years now, each and every everytime we receive honest work.

11/08/2019
Excellent service.
Great guys doing great work. Would definitely recommend

KR
KRYSTAL R.
Acura TSX
11/08/2019
Superb Service
I first took my car to this place. John gave us a honest estimate of what was needed for repairs. Saved us alot of money. From his consolation I knew I was in great hands. He really cares about his customers! We are very grateful and I will not go anywhere else. So Professional and will get the job done quick! I'm very impressed. Thanks a million!😁

RT
RICHARD T.
Reva, VA
11/06/2019
No BS. They do a great job and quickly.
The brakes failed on my truck on my way to work. I contacted All Car Services to see if they could help me out quickly as I had a deadline to pick up my daughter from school. They said bring it in and they would take a look at the problem and give me an estimate on cost and time. Within an hour of dropping it off they called to give me the estimates. Bottom line, they exceeded my expectations in both cases. Great service at reasonable prices!

KRISTEN M.
11/01/2019
Excellent & Thorough Service
We took our van to All Car when our regular shop said they couldn’t figure out what was wrong & that we needed to go to the dealer. John not only figured out what was going on, but called back with several options for how to fix it. They are the most thorough shop around! We have a new “regular shop”!

LINDA S.
10/31/2019
Excellent service!
Explanation of diagnosis and needed repair was excellent. Honest and thorough service.

PR
PATRICK R.
10/24/2019
Service Excellence
Honest, professional, and customer driven

10/14/2019
John does his very best to make sure that you are completely satisfied with their work

F
FREDDY
10/08/2019
Truck service.
John is always prompt with fitting me in whenever I call. He is honest and does great work. I will be returning in the future to have other vehicles serviced.

KH
KHALID H.
Chrysler 300
10/04/2019
Crew and service were great 👍

TN
TED N.
King George, VA
10/04/2019
Excellent service as always. Had my Subaru timing chain done along with a tune up and fluid flush. Best price around and the owners went through part options and longevity of the parts etc. What you get at all cars that you don’t get elsewhere is honesty and integrity in their business and service from a small family owned business; a lost quality on most automotive businesses these days. Highly recommend and reputable business.

TT
TERESA T.
10/02/2019
Great, reliable, best around!
Best mechanic's I've ever been to! I am actually ecstatic to say I have finally found an auto shop I can go to that gets the job done right, on time and doesn't rip you off. Thank you

KC
KIMBERLY C.
Kia Optima
10/01/2019
Quick service!
Dropped my car off at 2 to be inspected and he was able to fit it in and get it done by 3. Very happy with the service.

BE
BRET E.
Midlothian, VA
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
09/25/2019
New in town, found my shop!
Being new to Fredericksburg, I didn't know where to turn when my Tundra wouldn't start with two more trips needed to complete my move. Jon and staff took me in and got me back up and running quickly so I could finish my move!

09/23/2019
Oil Change
Great quick service

ON
OSCAR N.
Honda Ridgeline
09/20/2019
Always right, never overcharge, or perform unauthorized service
Always right at the right price. Never do anything unauthorized or do anything that is not needed.

Colorado Springs, CO
09/11/2019
Accommodating
I was a walk in oil change early in the morning. They usually don't have mechanics in that early so he did it himself when he had plenty to do already! He did a thorough job checking the car and doing more than asked!

DINAH P.
09/01/2019
Worth the trip
I call to get an emissions done as soon as I arrived. The mechanic ensured that he explained everything to since it was my first time. I like efficient and effective service and that’s what I received. I will definitely return to this place.

08/24/2019
I trust these guys
Brought my vehicle in this week for a check engine light. Jon pulled the codes, took the time to evaluate them, presented the info to me along with a recommendation and was very upfront and forthcoming about what he could do for the vehicle and where he had concerns. It says a lot when a mechanic will tell you that they're not 100% certain they can correct an issue. Even knowing that I might have to take the car elsewhere or possibly not do the repair, he didn't try to talk me into spending the money. I really appreciate that honesty!

08/23/2019
All Cars
Very professional and always helpful