LK
LINDY K.
GMC Canyon
05/07/2021
Quick Diagnosis
Had a check engine light and called to get it in. All Car Service was great and fit me in. Quickly diagnosed the problem and got it fixed the same day.

LEAH B.
05/06/2021
Great service and friendly customer service!
It was a pleasure to work with John, Jon, and Stephen from start to finish. I was able to make an appointment for my inspection the day before and was in and out in less than 30 minutes! All interactions with the staff were friendly and professional. This was my first time at All Car Services, but it will not be my last.

MARGARET B.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
05/03/2021
Went in for vehicle inspection for my 2015 Subaru Impreza. The work was completed quickly and the owner John's father gave me a ride home so I didn't have to wait at the shop. Very nice people with whom to conduct business.

King George, VA
05/01/2021
Great service and honest repair
Recently had an oil leak appear in my motor area (Oil Pump Seal) and after a quick estimate service was complete without issue. Honest and straight forward, fixed at a very reasonable price. It's nice to know that quotes are quotes and being an honest business, they are usually at the quote or below. As always, a happy customer! This is why our entire family has been using all cars for over 20 years without issue.

TRACY M.
04/30/2021
Excellent work and resonable prices
If you need a honest and knowledgeable mechanic with reasonable prices look no further, jon is the man to see.

04/24/2021
Full Service & Family Owned Service Center You Can Trust
My old Hyundai Sonata needed rear brakes, state inspection, and oil change. I really appreciate that they treat my car as if it were their own... they diagnosed my brakes and came up with a good recommendation that gave me a safe solution without breaking the bank.

SA
STEVEN A.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
04/23/2021
Local professionals - quality work done right
I needed my a/c charged up as I prepare for the summer heat. All Car Services came through once again. Refilled my coolant system with dye, checked for leaks. Very thorough and conscientious service! Very reasonably priced (half that of the dealership). I wouldn’t go anywhere else.

PM
PATRICIA M.
Ford Edge
04/21/2021
Quick and Friendly service
I was introduced to “All Car Services” 14 years ago. I’m still a satisfied customer.

JEFF B.
Dodge Avenger
04/16/2021
DODGE AVENGER
REPLACED MY ENGINE AND I AM VERY PLEASED

JEFF B.
04/16/2021
CHEVY MALIBU
All car service does very good work

AF
ANDY F.
04/15/2021
Great personal service
I’m new to the area and was recommended to All Car Service through an acquaintance. My daughter broke down driving to visit us from NY. I had zero experience with All Car but called them and had the car towed there. Their service and knowledge and timely turnaround were great.

04/14/2021
Family-owned and reliable
Family-owned and reliable

AL
ANNE L.
Jeep Compass
04/10/2021
Any car repairs?
I only take my car to all car service

DZ
DONA Z.
Nissan Versa
04/09/2021
All Car Service is an honest, professional auto repair business. They work hard to accommodate all car needs with many years of expertise and knowledge . I appreciate their integrity and work ethic and have recommended them to many people.

CP
CAROL P.
Volkswagen Touareg
04/07/2021
Top-notch Skillset... w/o breaking the bank!!!
From our 2006 VW Touareg to our 2014 Toyota Prius there isn’t anything they can’t fix... and it’s done right at reasonable prices... blessing!!!