C and J Auto & Truck Service Centers

Steve H.
Providence Forge, VA
08/01/2019
Best service dept
As a sales rep for a bank I work with several dozen car dealers/service centers in the area. I take all of my repair needs to C and J for the best service at a reasonable price

Martin P.
Ford Edge
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Martin said the service was awesome.

LA
LEE A.
Buick Enclave
07/30/2019
C & J is a great place to have your car serviced! Honest, reliable business!

Brent H.
Gasburg, VA
07/29/2019
First time customer
This was my first time using C and J and I had a great experience. Went in for an oil change and inspection and their prices are great and everyone is very helpful and friendly. Will definitely be using them in the future for all my car needs.

Kimberly S.
GMC Yukon XL
07/26/2019
Job well done
I moved to the area 2 and 1/2 years ago. I use to drive back home an hour and 20 minute to get my 521,000 mile Chevy Suburban fixed.When I recently decided to purchase a new used truck, I came to C&J Auto Center for extensive brake work. The C&J staff got my truck back to me as soon as they could so that I can get back on the road. They also took time to explain to me the what was wrong and the work that was needed to be completed as well as what I needed focus on next. The C&J is a friendly, caring and professional business who were there when I needed them.

KL
Kenneth L.
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Kenneth said the service was fine.

Nissan Versa
07/10/2019
3rd time customer
C and J Auto has been my go-to spot since I’ve moved to the Chester area. My car is very low maintenance so I only went for my state inspections. I highly recommend them but just know that they have a small staff so don’t think things will be done in minutes (might take hours or even days). They’re cool in my book.

James M.
07/09/2019 Category: Service
James said he was very happy with the service the business provided. They had his vehicle ready on time.

HC
Harry C.
Pontiac Bonneville
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Harry said the business is fantastic and wonderful. He has no complaints.

GMC Canyon
07/02/2019
always great service
me and my wife have been coming to c and j auto for years. very trustworthy people working these days. very polite folks. service if awesome. latest service -got inspections on both trucks. scheduled appointments, in and out. very well detailed inspection. tell you what your vehicle needs. will always recommend.....

AC
alba c.
Saturn VUE
06/30/2019
Nice
Clean and nice staff.

Cadillac Escalade
06/30/2019
Quality people and Quality work at a fair price
Went in to get my air compressor for my suspension replaced. Was in and out in 45 mins. Employees were polite and respectful which makes for a happy customer

DJ
Daniel J.
Chevrolet Blazer
06/25/2019
1991 blazer
Everyone was nice and friendly. Great service and quick

Jamie D.
Nissan Maxima
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Jamie said that the place had very reasonable prices and the people who worked there were extremely honest.

TT
Toby T.
Chevrolet SSR
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Toby said the service was perfect. The employees provided excellent service.

LR
lonny r.
06/12/2019
C&J you're the best
these mechanics are very professional and well trained also has the best customer service around I would even recommend mom to come here

AJ
Ashley j.
06/11/2019
Very quick , and on schedule
Most places you make an appointment and are left waiting for a while. My appointment time was accurate and I waited only 30 minutes for the job to be completed. Will definitely be back.

Jenaka D.
Volkswagen GTI
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Jenaka said the staff were really helpful.

susan m.
06/09/2019
I like these guys
They were great and gave me more information about what they were doing with my AC problem than any other had before including a dealership. For the first time since my AC started having problems, my air was blowing extremely cold when I left. Could it be the places I went to before just didn't add enough freon or didn't actually look for or find the leak? I left thinking, C & J isn't actually doing anything that other car shops or the dealership said they were doing, but these guys actually did it!