Latest Review about 2 months ago

DANIEL R.
Seneca, KS
04/27/2018
steering wheel oscillates going down the road
They ordered the right parts, had me scheduled in and put the parts in short time. Car works like a charm

Michael S.
Topeka, KS
Hyundai Entourage
03/25/2018
Fast and through service.
The speed of the diagnostics and then the quick repair after being stranded in the middle of the night was a blessing. We didn't know how serious everything was, so your service and genuine interest in us when we arrived to pick up the van was much appreciated. Would highly recommend you to others.
Kenny A. from C & K Service responded on 03/26/2018

Thanks for the review!

TJ
Todd J.
Elmo, MO
Mitsubishi Eclipse
03/24/2018
Thank you for your Service. Being a truckdriver with KeimTS, I have limited time to service this vehicle. I appreciate your efforts in keeping this vehicle maintained. We will be doing more business in the future. Again,Thank you!
Thank you, We will be doing more business in the future.
Kenny A. from C & K Service responded on 03/25/2018

Thanks again for trusting us to work on your car. Please feel free to just call next time.

MARTIN M.
03/23/2018
As always, excellent!
I can always count on Kenny to provide timely, efficient service at a great price. Totally trustworthy!
Kenny A. from C & K Service responded on 03/23/2018

Thanks again for the chance the take care of you!

ROBERT C.
03/21/2018
I greatly appreciate the service C&K provides. They are reliable and trustworthy.
Kenny A. from C & K Service responded on 03/21/2018

Thanks again for trusting us with your trucks

JOHN L.
03/21/2018
tire replacement
Thanks for the prompt service. Always appreciate your work.

John E. Lehman
Kenny A. from C & K Service responded on 03/21/2018

Thanks again for your business, allways a plessure.

MK
MARTHA K.
03/19/2018
Fast, friendly, dependable service.
I took my car in for a 3,000 mile check and a check on why my "check engine" light was on. They took my car at the appointed time, the work was done quickly and efficiently, and all my questions were answered.
Kenny A. from C & K Service responded on 03/20/2018

Thanks again for trusting us with your car.

AF
Aaron F.
Nissan Pathfinder
02/16/2018
Great service. I will continue to go back and recommend to others.

ANTHONY S.
Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight
02/02/2018
Great service as always.
Great service, knowledgeable, and timely.
Kenny A. from C & K Service responded on 02/02/2018

Thank you for the review!

Jill L.
Nissan Versa
01/25/2018
Great small business in which each customer is treated as a family member.
I like it that I can come in, be taken to work, and then pick up my car after wirk. Time can be made for a thourogh exam of my vehicle.

MATTHEW W.
Powhattan, KS
01/16/2018
The Tahoo
We always know it will be fixed once it comes home. Thanks for always doing a great job Gary!

JaChel W.
Kia Soul
12/07/2017
Incredible Service
I had made a time to get my oil changed, I ended up missing it. I got a call from the shop and they offered to do it the same day. I was really greatful that I was able to still get my oil change done on my car even though I had set a separate time. I will be going back for sure!

David B.
Dawson, NE
12/07/2017
Great Customer Service as always!
Always make you feel like you are a valued customer. Fast, friendly and fair. New battery and rotation of tires. Waiting area and free internet while you wait. Even though you have to go outside for the restrooms they are clean and warm. Thanks again for the service.

AF
Aaron F.
Nissan Pathfinder
11/14/2017
++++++
Great service! I couldn't ask for better!
Kenny A. from C & K Service responded on 11/14/2017

Thanks again and Thank you for the review!

KK
Kimberly K.
Troy, KS
11/07/2017
New Tires
Extremely happy with the service and all the help i received in selecting the right tires for my car.
Kenny A. from C & K Service responded on 11/07/2017

Thank you again for the business and the review!

Jill L.
Nissan Versa
09/22/2017
Middle muffler replacement
Like their attitude & honesty.
Kenny A. from C & K Service responded on 09/23/2017

Thank you again for coming to us with you repair needs!

MK
MARTHA K.
09/15/2017
They picked up and returned my car to my residence, good work, fair prices.
The work I requested was done on time and they even caught something I had not noticed.
Kenny A. from C & K Service responded on 09/16/2017

Thanks for the review

David B.
Dawson, NE
09/08/2017
Fast, friendly and fair
We have been very happy with the service provided. They have been honest and not tried to over sell or over price the repairs. Thanks for running a business with integrity.
Kenny A. from C & K Service responded on 09/09/2017

Thank you so vary much for the review.

RF
ROY F.
09/02/2017
Good reliable service with options on things to consider
Always appreciate the knowledge shared on service work performed. We call at the last minute with our kids coming back from college and they always get us in somehow. This is a huge relief not having to have vehicles worked on in a college town.

KAYE M.
Bern, KS
08/19/2017
Always helpful and accommodating!