Fairview, KS
02/21/2019
Honest opinion
The exterior of the building could use some more curb appeal.
Maybe add fresh gravel where needed
Patch potholes/ concrete
A bunch of little things can make a big difference.
As far as quality goes I give them 4 stars only because the inside of their shop seems old ,cluttered ,and dark.
As far as workmanship that's debatable.
I've heard bad things and I have really good things. They all have their quirks.
Skilled labor isn't cheap and cheap labor isn't skilled take that for what it's worth

DAVID M.
02/20/2019
Quick response very obliging
C&K does a good job of getting your vehicle in quickly and get the work done quickly.
For people in town going to one's work place and getting their vehicle to work on is great. They also have very good PR.
Kenny A. from C & K Service responded on 02/21/2019

Thanks again for calling us! And for the review.

GL
GARY L.
Ford Edge
02/20/2019
Edge Service Work
Work was done efficiently and I was notified of the work that was to be completed before work was started
Kenny A. from C & K Service responded on 02/20/2019

Thanks again for call us! And for the review.
Thanks Kenny

DONALD S.
02/18/2019
Friends
Its fixed right
Kenny A. from C & K Service responded on 02/18/2019

Thanks again! And for the review!

Jared R.
02/15/2019
They are easy to work with, and have great, fast service.
Kenny A. from C & K Service responded on 02/16/2019

Thanks again for coming to us and for the review!

LINDA B.
02/15/2019
Honest service !!
Can't think of a better place to do business.
Kenny A. from C & K Service responded on 02/15/2019

Thanks again for the business. And the review!

PJ
PAM J.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
02/13/2019
Doesn’t take long to get your vehicle in and Kenny checks around for a good deal!
I can call Kenny in the late morning and more than likely my car is in that afternoon and back or the very next day! He will check around for good deals and tell you what he thinks is best without having to spend a lot of money! Good honest people!
Kenny A. from C & K Service responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you so much for such a nice review!
Allways at your service

AC
ANGELA and DANIEL C.
Robinson, KS
02/12/2019
Compton's
We love the service we get! Great service! Great friendly people! Get our vehicles in and get them out keeping us on the road.

Thank you C&K Service!
Kenny A. from C & K Service responded on 02/12/2019

Thanks again for allowing us to keep your cars going. And the review.

BA
BEN AND SONS INC A.
02/12/2019
Very dependable service and tire work.
Kenny A. from C & K Service responded on 02/12/2019

Thanks again for your business. And the review.

02/11/2019
Quick service
Great place to get work done
Kenny A. from C & K Service responded on 02/11/2019

Always happy to work for you! Thank you for the review.

Lincoln LS
02/11/2019
Friendly, patient with me and try to help me understand what my car problems are in words I might be able to understand.
Friendly, patient with me and try to help me understand what my car problems are in words I might be able to understand, describing and providing pictures. I am sure if I took the pictures with the bill in, they would point out what it was I was looking at.
Kenny A. from C & K Service responded on 02/11/2019

Thanks again for call us! And for the review!

Amy M.
Axtell, KS
Honda Civic Cpe
02/08/2019
your business is a one-stop shop that really tries to educate and please the customer. Thanks!
Excellent presentation of your business! Kenny told me what C & K could do to fix my car - quick, efficient, and professional! Very pleased with the work you did and the price charged was very reasonable. Your repair personnel listened to the issues I was experiencing and showed a great deal of respect - customer care was #1. Thank you!
Kenny A. from C & K Service responded on 02/09/2019

Thanks again for trusting us with your car! And the wonderful review.

02/04/2019
They work with you to get it done
They are great to work with!
Kenny A. from C & K Service responded on 02/04/2019

Thanks for allowing us to work on your car. And for the review!

Chevrolet Cruze
02/01/2019
Customer service
Was very prompt with getting our car serviced. No complaints! Keep up the good work!
Kenny A. from C & K Service responded on 02/02/2019

Thanks again for the business and the review!

AH
Aaron H.
Seneca, KS
02/01/2019
New Tires
Fast, friendly and professional. Prices are most competitive in the area.
Kenny A. from C & K Service responded on 02/01/2019

Thanks again for coming all the way over here! And the great review.

Pontiac Grand Prix
Quick professional service
We had an issue with th cars heater and they worked us in without an appointment. The car was fixed the next day as soon as the part was in.
Kenny A. from C & K Service responded on 01/31/2019

Thanks again for calling us. and for the review!

LAFE B.
All our car care
C&K does a great job with our request, but also keeps an eye on things which may be an issue in the future. Never putting any pressure on our decision, just giving the advice we need.
Kenny A. from C & K Service responded on 01/31/2019

Thank You for trusting us! And the review.

LAFE B.
Nissan Armada
Another great experience!
Quality work, fair price, great customer service!
Kenny A. from C & K Service responded on 01/31/2019

Thank You for your business. And the Review.

NW
NAZARIO W.
Chevrolet Traverse
01/29/2019
Hometown good
I call him on a Thursday evening to tell him my headlight is out and ask if he has a replacement bulb. Kelly's comment was if I don't I will get one in tomorrow. I had a new headlight Saturday morning okay. We can't get that kind of service just anywhere.
Kenny A. from C & K Service responded on 01/29/2019

Thanks again for your business and the review!

HY
HOWARD Y.
Fairview, KS
01/22/2019
Oil change & tire rotation
Quick and thorough service
Kenny A. from C & K Service responded on 01/22/2019

Thanks Again for your business and the review.