MARTIN M.
12/14/2018
Always reliable
Scheduling is always easy; with customer convenience foremost in the process. Quick, reliable, honest service is the standard at C & K.
Kenny A. from C & K Service responded on 12/14/2018

Thank You again for your business and the Review

David B.
Dawson, NE
10/26/2018
Quality Service
As in the past, wonderful caring service at a reasonable rate. I had blown a tire at 615 in the morning, left a message for them and they sent someone to fix it before noon - when it was not needed until after 5pm. They were able to order a new tire to match one we already had and got me in the next day. Wonderful service. Honest and reliable. An asset to the community.
Kenny A. from C & K Service responded on 10/27/2018

It's always a pleasure to help you.

JAMES M.
10/25/2018
C&K Service Trusted and Honest
C&K Service in Sabetha has done a great job of caring for our family vehicles for more than 28 years. We appreciate their excellent service.
Kenny A. from C & K Service responded on 10/27/2018

Thanks again for the business and the review!

MO
MIKE O.
Chevrolet S-10
10/10/2018
Honesty and integrity..........stand by their work.............will work with you
C&K is number one in service for our vehicles. They are honest and always do a good job, standing by the work they do. If needed, they will always talk with you about what needs to be done before starting the work. If you need a lift back to work or home , no problem. We would not go anywhere else for our vehicle needs.
Kenny A. from C & K Service responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you Mike for the review!
It's always a pleasure

Nissan Versa
10/06/2018
Small business & friendly staff
I appreciate very much of their staff giving me a ride to & from work, while my car gets serviced. This would not be as likely in the a city, like Topeka! Great staff to visit with & tease😁
Kenny A. from C & K Service responded on 10/07/2018

Thanks again for the business and the review.

09/29/2018
Thanks C&K
Once again we greatly appreciate the crew at C&K. Kenny, Cindy and their crew are always helpful, pleasant, and professional. So thankful to have you in our Little town of Sabetha!
Kenny A. from C & K Service responded on 09/29/2018

Thank you for trusting us to help you with your car.

Hiawatha, KS
Mazda CX-9
09/28/2018
Highly recommend
A great place to service your vehicle.
Kenny A. from C & K Service responded on 09/29/2018

Thanks again for coming over and allowing us to work on your car. And for the review!

JIM L.
Seneca, KS
09/26/2018
Helpful, convenient
They picked up my car at my place of business. Fixed it. Returned it. Charges were reasonable. Painless on my part. Couldn't ask for much more
Kenny A. from C & K Service responded on 09/27/2018

Jim thank you for the review!
Please feel free to call with any of your auto needs.

Justin B.
08/27/2018
Always able to get a job taken care of in time, friendly service
The staff is knowledgeable and willing to go the extra mile if you are in a time crunch. They've always put my vehicles back into perfect working order. If there are other shops nearby I probably wouldn't bother, happy with C&K.
Kenny A. from C & K Service responded on 08/27/2018

Thanks Again and for the review!

Nissan Versa
07/19/2018
happy the oil change could get done while I was at work!
I’ll always support a small business that has great services & staff.
Kenny A. from C & K Service responded on 07/21/2018

CK
CARRIE K.
Pawnee City, NE
06/30/2018
Wont take my cars anywhere else
Kenny A. from C & K Service responded on 07/10/2018

Thanks again for your busness and the review

DANIEL R.
Seneca, KS
04/27/2018
steering wheel oscillates going down the road
They ordered the right parts, had me scheduled in and put the parts in short time. Car works like a charm

Michael S.
Topeka, KS
Hyundai Entourage
03/25/2018
Fast and through service.
The speed of the diagnostics and then the quick repair after being stranded in the middle of the night was a blessing. We didn't know how serious everything was, so your service and genuine interest in us when we arrived to pick up the van was much appreciated. Would highly recommend you to others.
Kenny A. from C & K Service responded on 03/26/2018

Thanks for the review!

TJ
Todd J.
Elmo, MO
Mitsubishi Eclipse
03/24/2018
Thank you for your Service. Being a truckdriver with KeimTS, I have limited time to service this vehicle. I appreciate your efforts in keeping this vehicle maintained. We will be doing more business in the future. Again,Thank you!
Thank you, We will be doing more business in the future.
Kenny A. from C & K Service responded on 03/25/2018

Thanks again for trusting us to work on your car. Please feel free to just call next time.

MARTIN M.
03/23/2018
As always, excellent!
I can always count on Kenny to provide timely, efficient service at a great price. Totally trustworthy!
Kenny A. from C & K Service responded on 03/23/2018

Thanks again for the chance the take care of you!

ROBERT C.
03/21/2018
I greatly appreciate the service C&K provides. They are reliable and trustworthy.
Kenny A. from C & K Service responded on 03/21/2018

Thanks again for trusting us with your trucks

JOHN L.
03/21/2018
tire replacement
Thanks for the prompt service. Always appreciate your work.

John E. Lehman
Kenny A. from C & K Service responded on 03/21/2018

Thanks again for your business, allways a plessure.

MK
MARTHA K.
03/19/2018
Fast, friendly, dependable service.
I took my car in for a 3,000 mile check and a check on why my "check engine" light was on. They took my car at the appointed time, the work was done quickly and efficiently, and all my questions were answered.
Kenny A. from C & K Service responded on 03/20/2018

Thanks again for trusting us with your car.

AF
Aaron F.
Nissan Pathfinder
02/16/2018
Great service. I will continue to go back and recommend to others.

ANTHONY S.
Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight
02/02/2018
Great service as always.
Great service, knowledgeable, and timely.
Kenny A. from C & K Service responded on 02/02/2018