Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

PF
Paul F.
Shrub Oak, NY
04/18/2019
Oil Change and tire rotation.
Brought my 2015 jeep wrangler unlimited in for a oil change and tire rotation. The great mechanics at C&A caught that my rear rotors were severely rusted and one broke as it was taken off the car. Thanks guys for looking out and keeping my family safe. I highly recommend C&A Auto Service.

LO
Linda O.
04/18/2019
Quick service for Oil Change
The appointment I made allowed me little wait time in the clean waiting room. Staff was courteous!

Toyota Tundra
04/12/2019
service experience
Timely service, friendly and helpful staff.

SF
Steve F.
04/11/2019
Great customer service!
Great advice, knowledge, the extra touch and service on the spot as a walk in all adds up to a rarity today... Superb customer service! Thank you...

Kerri B.
04/11/2019
Oil change and inspection
Always on time and professional. Never had a bad experience.

NB
Nicole B.
Nissan Sentra
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Nicole said she gets very good customer service and they are very friendly and very accommodating.

PD
Patrick D.
04/10/2019
Honest and reasonable
I have used C&A a few times and they have been honest and prices are reasonable. Have felt confident that they are taking good care of the vehicles that I brought in .

WJ
Walter J.
Putnam Valley, NY
04/10/2019
Customer Service
I needed to get 3 trailer tires changed quickly before catching a plane in a few hours. C & A Auto Service made it happen. I also needed to print out a photograph of a vin number. I sent C & A Auto Service an email with the attached photo and they printed it for me. Again, great customer service.

Jeep Patriot
04/08/2019
Quick service, friendly staff.
Brought my both my cars in on Friday night, left the keys in the drop box. Picked them up Saturday afternoon. Everything was taken care of. Everybody is friendly and polite. Been going there for years.

GP
Gary P.
Volvo XC60
04/07/2019
Professional and efficient
Explain any issues with your car in clear and understandable language.

Terry M.
Ford Econoline Wagon
04/06/2019
Always good, honest service. I trust them fully with all of my auto repairs.

VM
Vinny M.
Kia Sorento
04/05/2019
Seem trustworthy so far!!
Truly grateful I have found this place!
Great work on both my cars!
Front desk service advisor not too friendly. Very straight forward!

GP
Greg P.
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Greg said his experience with them was good and they get done quickly for him when he is in a jam.

Baldwin Place, NY
04/03/2019
I always take my car to Jerry and team at C & A Auto, as they are the most efficient and honest folks around. I recently took my car in to have an unusual problem diagnosed. Instead of having to deal with the car dealership usual line of 'replace the whole part', I took it to C & A because they don't try to oversell anything, and are honest with what they find. They quickly found the problem, and fixed the problem which appeared to be an odd case of an unplugged cable. They also keep up with new technology to update customers of the repair progress like text messages, and more recently video messages to describe the problem, how they fixed it, and tell you that the car is ready.

04/02/2019
Last minute inspection
This was our first visit to C&A, but it was a Saturday at lunch and my inspection was expiring Sunday. I didn’t have to wait long and the staff was awesome. My 4 year old was along for the ride and they were sweet with him to keep him entertained while we waited. Reasonable pricing too! I’m going back next time I need work done.

DO

HG
Harry G.
Subaru Impreza Wagon
04/01/2019
Regular service - oil and tires.
As always, service is prompt, professional, friendly and thorough.

James T.
Nissan Rogue
Car repair and maintenance
C&A is very honest and reliable. They repair what’s necessary and don’t add unnecessary items. I’v always had great experiences here and have been very satisfied. Folks are very helpful and friendly...I highly recommend.

SR
Stephen R.
Great service.
I’ve been bringing our cats here forever, and they’ve always been reliable and trustworthy. Never had a problem.

HZ
Hannah Z.
Putnam Valley, NY
03/31/2019
Friendly, knowledgeable staff. Who went above and beyond for me.