Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

GMC Savana Cutaway
01/14/2019
convenient and easy to get to
Number one and this is important the waiting room is clean the seating is comfortable plenty of magazines to look at while you wait . My wife works and its always a problem when my car needs something either state inspection or tires and I don't have a ride so I can't drop it off so I always appreciate it when I can wait for it . Everyone is nice and professional and there have been days when I drive in and the lot is full and I ask at the counter are you jammed up with work today ? And they reply yes we are and it'll be a long wait for you so I say I can come back tomorrow cause I have a simple job like a inspection . Communication is the key to your success , most people don't know whats happening but if you try to explain the situation suddenly it makes sense .C& A is a good place to take your vehicle for service and I recommend them to friends and neighbors .

TT
Theresa T.
Mercury Grand Marquis
01/12/2019
Best place to bring car
always beyond expectations. Have never been disappointed with the service provided.

DF
David F.
Chevrolet Aveo
01/12/2019 Category: Service
David said everything went fine and quickly, with a complete explanation of the work.

Ron M.
Garrison, NY
Toyota T100
01/06/2019
Best service
I have an older vehicle which many shops will not service but C&A has no problem servicing my truck. Thank you Jerry and all the guys at the shop!

AP
Andrew P.
Brewster, NY
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Andrew said he went to the business to get his oil changed. They forgot to top off all of his fluids, but when he noticed they made sure to top them all off. They are great and provide excellent service.

Chris M.
Volkswagen Golf
12/31/2018
Friendly and Honest
The ladies at the counter were very friendly as well as the mechanic who spoke honestly to me on the phone regarding the car's issue and resolution. I like this place and the people there.

CP
Christine P.
Honda Civic Coupe
12/31/2018
C&A IS THE BEST AUTO SERVICE PLACE. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT.
I used to use Tireman's and when it changed ownership to C&A, I was hesitant to use them. I am happy to say C&A's service is superb. As a single woman, I was always skeptical about being charged for unnecessary services at garages. I don't have that concern with C&A.
My tire was recently flat due to a nail. C&A came to my house, picked up the car and fixed the tire at a minimal price. They could easily have told me I required a new tire and I would not have known any differently but they are honest and fixed my existing tire.
A few weeks early I hit a pot hole and my tire light came on. I immediately drove to C&A (at closing time). They put my car on the lift to examine it. Again, they told me the car was fine and no service was needed without charging a fee. They are simply the best!
I am happy C&A has settled in Mahopac and will use them forever!

Ryan R.
12/21/2018
Rosted my clutch, drove car off lot
Drive my car off the lot while I was standing right there when it was already half way into the garage for a simple toe adjustment and was very specific with the lady at the desk, also with the mechanic him self, was also told they Knew how to drive manual but clearly had Noo idea what he was doing & is going to cost me more money to now fix my slipping clutch from the 4.5/5k rpm clutch ride alll the way up the lift.

GMC Terrain
12/21/2018
The People
Friendly, honest staff. Took my car in right away, reasonable prices.

HW
Hank W.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Ersla. She said they do a good job.

JN
John N.
Carmel, NY
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/14/2018 Category: Service
John said the work was great. The service environment was good. The work was done with quality. The service was completed quickly. He was happy with his service.

HW
Harold W.
Cortlandt Manor, NY
Kia Sorento
12/13/2018
Fast service
They always make time for me to get my suv serviced ....☝️

SE
Susan E.
12/10/2018
NYS Inspectiom.
I made an appointment and my car was taken right in, the inspection was done and I was out in a half hour. Very efficient.

NA
Nancy A.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Nancy said she had no service problems. The employees were friendly. They were nice. She enjoyed working with them.

Domick M.
Nissan Rogue
12/03/2018
Review
I felt the staff was friendly and professional. I left there not feeling taken advantage of.
Very rare in my experience so thank you.

Mark D.
Toyota Prius c
12/02/2018
GREAT AUTO SERVICE CENTER
C & A AUTO SERVICE IS ABLE TO REPAIR , FIX OR RESOLVE ANY ISSUES I HAVE HAD WITH MY CAR. I'M ALWAYS PLEASED AFTER HAVING MY CAR SERVICED THERE. ON MY LAST SERVICE VISIT WHICH WAS FOR A SYNTHETIC OIL CHANGE AND TIRE ROTATION, THE STAFF (JERRY) POINTED OUT THAT I MIGHT WANT TO CONSIDER PURCHASING NEW TIRES SINCE THE THREAD WEAR WAS GREATLY DIMINISHED ON THEM. HE EVEN WENT SO FAR AS TO TELL ME THAT GOODYEAR MIGHT EVEN PRO RATE SOME OF THE COSTS FOR NEW TIRES SINCE THE TIRES LASTED BELOW THE MILEAGE GUARANTEE OF THE MANUFACTURES WARRANTY. I HAVE DEALT WITH OTHER SERVICE CENTERS BEFORE WHO JUST WANT YOU TO PURCHASE TIRES, BUT C & A TOOK THE TIME TO RESEARCH WHEN I PURCHASED MY PREVIOUS TIRES LAST AND WAS WILLING TO DISCUSS THE MATTER WITH TIRE MANUFACTURE. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND C & A FOR YOUR AUTOMOTIVE CARE.

Amawalk, NY
12/02/2018
Nys state inspection
Excellent customer service. Always kind and courageous. Comfortable and clean waiting area.

CP
Christine P.
Honda Civic Coupe
11/30/2018
FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE
C&A auto service is an amazing garage in Mahopac. They are always friendly and helpful whenever I go in. This past visit, I hit a pot hole and within minutes my tire light came on. Naturally, I was concerned about my tire. I arrived at C&A at 5pm, they immediately inspected my car and took care of my issues. I had been nervous that appearing so late in the day, they would not be able to help me but they always go out of their way to take care of their customers. I HIGHLY recommend C&A Auto Service.

Subaru Forester (Natl)
11/22/2018
great service
My car had a slow leak in one tire-despite being extremely busy your staff got me in and out in 15 minutes changing a tire valve.
The folks are always very courteous and professional which is why I ALWAYS buy my tires there.

LINDA M.
11/17/2018
Always a pleasure!
For at least the last ten years, i have been bringing my car in, twice a year, with 4 tires in the back and asked them to swap out my tires and get me out in time to get to work in one hour. Each time, there's a little hemming, they say they're not sure, but they'll try their best. And each year, twice a year, they get me on my way in time to get to work, ON TIME! And they do it with a smile, and reasonably priced. Thanks guys, for everything!