Matt B.
Cartersville, GA
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Matt said he would recommend the business.

Linda B.
Acura TSX
05/08/2018
If you are looking for a place that is trustworthy, reasonably priced and you can wait in comfort this is the place for you.
Cabanas is the place I have been looking for. It is a place where I feel I can Trust what is being done to my car. It is reasonably priced and you can wait for your car in a quiet convenient place.

Robert C.
05/08/2018
Excellent service as always
I took my 2005 Camry LE to Cabenas for the 175,000 mile service. They went through the car, made reasonable suggestions for the service to be provided to the car and did it for a reasonable price. Had I taken the car to the Toyota dealership, i would have gotten suggestions for service that I did not need and the labor rates would have higher. I highly recommend them if you are tired of getting fleeced by the dealer service departments.

Anonymous avatar
Honda Element
04/30/2018
great customer care
always made sure I didn't leave until they give my car a clean bill of health

MZ
Mark Z.
Powder Springs, GA
Lexus ES 300
04/27/2018
Prompt, Professional Service
Chuck is an expert on Asian imports. He takes the time to explain the diagnosis and to get essential work done to meet the customers budget. We had recently purchased a used Lexus without inspection. The next time we purchase a used Asian import we will have Chuck inspect it prior. The car we purchased needed substantial amount of work, but Chuck worked with us to get the car road ready. Thank you Cabenas Japanese Auto Care. They are located 45 minutes from our home, but worth the trip! Mark and Jennifer

KD
Kim D.
Cartersville, GA
Isuzu Trooper
04/21/2018
A rare breed anymore
Chuck and his staff are what I look for in a service center. Honest and knowledgeable. They don't use knock off or aftermarket junk just to quote a lower cost of repair but what they do recommend will be in your best interest. Anything I need done on a Japanese car will go to Cabena's.

Joe S.
Toyota Sequoia
04/20/2018
I was recommended to use Cabenas 5 years ago by a friend. They have done a great job servicing our Toyota.

Rebecca B.
Mazda CX-5
04/14/2018
Excellent as Always
When I go to Cabenas I know that I and my auto will be treated well and with respect. I am always given sound advice with no attempt to sell services I don't need. I have been a customer for 4 years, and return to Cabenas for my car service even though I am currently working out of the area.

GK
Gayle K.
04/12/2018
Service, trust and dependability.
Every time I have my car serviced I am amazed at the quality of the employees and the extra service they provide. I would never take my car any where else.
thank you Cabena's.

Atlanta, GA
Lexus IS 250
04/10/2018
Service and Staff
Wouldn’t go anywhere else. Impeccable service with a genuine care for their customers.

KJ
Karen J.
Toyota Camry Solara
04/07/2018

Jason L.
04/06/2018
Thank you so much Chuck!
The people make this place the best auto repair shop I have ever used.

Jason Lee of Woodstock, GA

TO
Tricia O.
04/06/2018
Awesome as always!
We have taken our vehicles many times for service Many Times. This visit was just like the others, too notch service, explained everything they were doing, suggested other things that should be done and finished the job sooner than expected!

Rick W.
Kennesaw, GA
04/05/2018
Keeping my cars running great!
Chuck Cabena has been taking care of all of my cars for years... 2004 Toyota Highlander V6 with 125K miles runs like it's new... 2005 Honda Accord V6 with 175K miles still runs great and my kids are putting them both to good use. Our 2013 Toyota Highlander V6 is just about ready for it's 60K checkup and we wouldn't take her anywhere else but to Cabena's. Cabena's offers prompt, courteous, honest, experienced service which adds up to great value... hard to find these days. You will not be disappointed!

Keith M.
Ford Expedition
04/03/2018
New Brakes
Chuck and his staff are the most friendly and helpful people. As a woman I am always careful about getting my car repaired as I do not know much about cars. I trust Chuck with all my heart. They are wonderful! I would recommend them to anyone.

ET
Eileen T.
Nissan Murano
03/30/2018
Trustworthy and Reliable
I can always count on professional, courteous and honest work with Cabenas! It’s hard to find someone you truly trust and I’m happy I was referred here. Won’t trust my car with anyone else.

Andrea M.
Nissan Xterra
03/30/2018
Always fast and proficient. Honest and trustworthy.

Randy C.

LQ
Lynn Q.
Toyota Avalon
03/26/2018 Category: Service
Lynn said the employee's service couldn't be beat.