Marianne G.
11/28/2020
Always professional
I will always bring my car to this shop. These guys are total professionals. Even if it's something that the dealership probably needs to deal with, they have always been fair and honest.

KC
Kim C.
Marietta, GA
Mazda CX-9
11/21/2020
The Best
When I bought a Mazda and learned my mechanic didn't work on Japanese vehicles, he recommended Cabena's. True to his word, Cabena's has been exactly what I was looking for. Trustworthy, and so nice.

John S.
11/21/2020
Always great service
Chuck and team have been servicing my cars for years and I’ve always found his diagnosis to be accurate, pricing fair and service is top notch. I’ve never been disappointed and will continue to have them maintain my cars to keep them running at their peak.

Maria C.
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Maria said it was good.

NW
Nick W.
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Nick said everything went well, and good experience.

INFINITI QX56

Frank N.
Honda Ridgeline
11/16/2020
Trustworthy professionals
I brought my Ridgeline in with an engine noise. Chuck and his staff advised me to drive it no farther and have the timing system replaced. I trust their opinions and believe in their workmanship.

Jameson B.
11/12/2020
Fantastic service at a reasonable price!
Chuck and his team did a great job with my Honda van. They were honest and fair, even directing me to another shop with something that they couldn’t handle. Really pleased with the whole experience; they made it convenient for pickup and drop off. Definitely going to use them in the future.

Roger C.
Georgia
11/11/2020 Category: Service
Roger said he had a good experience overall and he would recommend the business.

Charles C.
11/10/2020
Inspection with Thorough Review
Took an Odyssey in for an assessment of an suspected transmission fluid leak.
Chuck and technician team provided a thorough inspection and directed my eyes onto we hat they found. They explained their suspected source of the leak, suggesting an engine cleanup, two weeks of driving and then another eyes-on evsluation.
Chuck did not levy a charge. The clean-up is done and two week drive time is
counting.
Great customer support and consideration.

Donna P.
Marietta, GA
Toyota Avalon
11/06/2020
Trusted! Reliable!
We have known Chuck many years and have always trusted him in taking care of our Toyotas. He is a very talented , professional, and knowledgeable mechanic . He is honest and will always inform you of any problems and cost before repair. Chuck is fast and efficient and considerate of time. His team is accommodating with scheduling appointments and while you wait , that you're comfortable in their immaculate waiting area, with complimentary WI-FI, T.V., power bars and drinks!
My husband and I have been blessed to know Chuck, Susan, CJ and all. We consider them family!!

GK
Gayle K.
11/04/2020
Service, trust and dependability.
I am always impressed with the service I receive. They go above and beyond every time.

EM
Edward M.
Toyota Tundra
11/03/2020
You can trust Cabena's to only fix what needs to be fixed.
When I take my vehicle to Cabena's I trust them to only fix items that need to be fixed and that it will be done right the first time. I would feel safe sending my old and young friends to get their car worked on and know they will not get taken for work not needed, and that they will do a great job.

Marianne G.
10/26/2020
Excellent as always!
The customer service here is the best!!! They have won my family’s business many times over. They are always fair, helpful and honest. It’s hard to find a trustworthy mechanic, but they fit the bill perfectly.

NF
Nick F.
10/24/2020
Excellent, As Always
We are never disappointed with the service we receive at Cabena's.