Dana M.
Acura MDX
04/19/2019
Trusted Mechanic
Why go anywhere else when you can depend on these guys to handle your service? Don’t want to be sold on a new issue every time you take your car in for service, then bring your car here. He doesn’t try to upsell you because his honesty is why you’ll continue to come back.

Megan W.
Cartersville, GA
Honda Civic Si
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Megan said that the place and technician really knew what he was talking about, he really cared and wasn't just trying to get money out of her. He did good work.

Tracy B.
04/16/2019
Always 5 stars
Chuck and crew are always top notch in customer service, pricing, and quality work!

BF
Blake F.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Blake said they were helpful and the price was fair.

SA
Sarah A.
Toyota Prius v
04/10/2019
Quality Service, Professional setting and staff
For over seven years (or more!) I have had all my Toyota vehicles serviced by Cabena's. I value their knowledge about my vehicle, trust their recommendations, enjoy the clean, quiet waiting room, and overall professionalism and friendliness of the owner and staff. I drive out of my way to take my car to this place, they are this good. You should too!

Clay W.
Atlanta, GA
Honda Accord Coupe
04/07/2019
I am always impressed with the speed and professionalism at Cabena's. No games, just excellent service, coupled with fair prices.

Adrienne B.
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Adrienne said the staff have always made her happy and her vehicle always comes out perfect. They're great, and she never has any worries when she goes there. She drops her vehicle off and it's awesome.

Rachel S.
04/03/2019
trustworthy and dependable!
Chuck and CJ are the best! We won't take our cars anywhere else. They are always upfront with us and explain things so clearly. They also always get our Sienna back to us quickly which is really helpful with 4 young kids!

Dan B.
Toyota Avalon
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Dan said everything turned out great.

Drew L.
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Drew said he had a good service visit.

HW
Huck W.
03/15/2019
Personalized care!!
I love how I am treated like family! They always listen and bend over backwards to make convenience a priority!

LeaAnn M.
03/14/2019
Excellent Mechanics and Fast Service!
I can always count on Cabena's to provide the best service possible. Thanks again....

Amy S.
03/14/2019
best place ever!!!
Thanks guys!! y’all always have my business!! Thanks for being trustworthy and reliable!!

JE
Jake E.
Acura RLX
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Jake said he likes their customer service, their fairness in pricing and the quality of their work

03/12/2019
Vehicle checkup & evaluation
Thank you for your professional insight and straight forward explanation

NF
Nick F.
03/11/2019
Excellence
Cabena's never fails to satisfy. Chuck and his staff have never let me down. I'm a satisfied customer for many years.

PM
Penda M.
03/08/2019
They are good at what they do.

Joe B.
Dallas, GA
03/04/2019
Great service at a great price
I came in to Cabena's to have my noisy Toyota Camry looked at. It had a roaring sound that got louder as the speed increased. Turns out I had a bad wheel bearing that needed to be replaced. They explained everything to me that had to be done. They called me back to let me know there was another problem with the car that needed to be addressed at the same time. I appreciate their honesty and fair pricing to fix the car. I was amazed when I drove home how quiet my car was. With only 151,000 miles, my car should last for at least another 151,000 miles. I'll continue to take my car here for future service and repairs.

PH
Phil H.
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Phil said they are consistently good to him and they charge fair prices. Their prices are much better than the Nissan dealership' s. If the vehicle does not need work they do not do it.

Tracy B.
03/01/2019
Always 5 stars
Been going to Cabena's 4 years and counting! Always quality work, fair prices, and honest service. Thanks ya'll!