Canton, GA
Lexus LX 470
07/28/2021
Fair, accommodating and honest
Chuck and his team is awesome.

SD
Steve D.
Lexus ES 350
07/27/2021 Category: Service
Steve said they were honest, up front and helped him out.

KD
Kim D.
Cartersville, GA
Nissan Pathfinder
07/10/2021
Professionalism...knowledge of product...commitment to doing it right.
Very simply Chuck and I are in similar businesses with different products. His commitment to doing it right, endlessly updating his knowledge base to be the best he can, and his honesty fall directly in line with my philosophies so he gets my vote 100%. He is a breath of fresh air in this day of parts changers. In all of the work he has done for me I've never been disappointed.

Shereyl M.
Nissan Xterra
07/10/2021
Tune up for road trip
Wouldn’t trust our car to anyone else ! Cabenas is the best, they are trustworthy, honest, reasonably priced, and timely. Our son is going on a road trip and they did a great overall tuneup, now I feel a little better about his trip.
So happy we found them ! Highly recommend them !

Craig M.
Nissan Maxima
07/09/2021
Knowledgeable mechanics.
Knowledgeable mechanics.

07/08/2021
Nice brakes once again
Great job on front brake pad replacement. Tight and smooth. Thank you.

GK
Gayle K.
07/02/2021
Service, trust and dependability.
As always the customer service is great. No long wait. They have earned my trust time and time again.

NF
Nick F.
06/27/2021
Quick, Excellent Service
Cabena's never disappoints. Honest, dependable, and thorough service. Who could ask for more?

Joe B.
Dallas, GA
06/19/2021
Great service at a great price
Cabena’s always provides great service at a great price. They are always upfront and honest about anything additional they find. I would recommend them.

LD
Lynn D.
06/18/2021 Category: Service
Lynn said she likes their service because they're thorough and the staff is honest.

Matt H.
Toyota Land Cruiser
06/09/2021
Best mechanics around!
I’ve been taking my cars to Chuck and the crew for almost 15yrs. Wouldn’t go anywhere else!

NW
Nick W.
06/08/2021 Category: Service
Nick said the business is great and with no issues.

TA
Tony A.
Toyota Land Cruiser
06/04/2021
Excellent service with integrity
Chuck and his team provide quality service and repair. They only recommend service and repairs that are needed. Rest assured that Cabena's Japanese Auto Care will treat you and your Automobile with great care. They know how to keep valued customers.

Brandy H.
05/29/2021
👍
My long time mechanic for many years!

Acura RDX
05/06/2021
Always reliable
We have been bringing our vehicles to Cabena's ever since we discovered them. We have always bought Japanese vehicles and Cabena's is just the best that I've found for knowing how to maintain them and doing so conveniently and at a fair price. If anyone asks me for a mechanic of a Japanese-made car, I will always recommend Cabena's.