NG
Noe G.
06/23/2019
Who gives this level of honesty these days? Really?!?
I had a list of things I wanted Cabena's to look at for my Lexus. While reviewing the items I was told that for some minor items I could probably get those done cheaper elsewhere. Excuse me? What Ok that caught me off guard. Then another item came down to me just requesting they just get me a part. Again - I could probably get this done cheaper another way. I was caught off guard with the ol' 1-2 punches of honesty - as I was a little bit woozy. Sure I read the reviews but to discover for myself they were true was a surprise. Who do you think you are telling me the truth?

Finally, it was decided there my starter needed to be replaced. While doing they diagnostics, I was told they had problems hooking up the diagnostic machines and getting a reading from my vehicle. It turns out they looked around a little more and found a piece of metal from one of those USB chargers in my cigarette lighter that was causing fuses to continually blow. Seriously? I believe if it would have been any other shop they would have given up or who knows - charge me for something else that didn't need to be fixed.

Bob H.
Rydal, GA
06/21/2019
Great as usual
Worked with me to schedule during complicated times. Notified me what was wrong and how much it would cost as promised. No upsell, no questions as to whether it was more To fix.
Finished on time working easy pick up. I go out of my way to bring my truck here

LC
Ledlie (Bill) C.
Subaru WRX
06/18/2019
Quick turn-around, fair price, and helpful staff
The staff at Cabena’s are very helpful. They were more than willing to work with me to find a maintenance schedule that fit my needs. They performed the work I requested for a fair price, in a timely manner.

PM
Penda M.
06/17/2019
Good Customer Service
Chuck and his team are very good at what they do...simply quality service!!

Mike C.
Canton, GA
06/15/2019
Great service again
I took my Lexus RX350 into Cabena's because the brakes needed replacing. The card needed front and rear pads as well as rotors. I had taken the care into the dealer and the same brake job would have been more than $400 more than Cabena's. Chuck and the team at Cabena's only use top quality parts recommended by the manufacturer. The brakes stop on a dime and are quiet. I can honestly recommend Cabena's to any one with a Japanese car. I also have 2 4Runners that they service as well. I always fell confident that the work being done is all that needs to be done.

Richard M.
06/12/2019
You guys are great
I always have a high level of confidence that Cabenas is doing what is needed and checking to see if anything else might need to be considered.

There level of technology also gives me confidence that they have good records of what they have done previously

Dea D.
06/11/2019
Trustworthy
We can always count on Chuck & his crew to give us an accurate/HONEST diagnosis of our vehicle's needs & provide excellent service.

WJ
Will J.
06/08/2019
Professional, Personal Service!
Chuck is the best!

Chuck S.
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Chuck said the staff did a good job.

Tracy B.
06/01/2019
Always 5 stars
Chuck, CJ, and Suzie are keeping it top-notch during a "lead mechanic" void. Chuck and CJ are glued to the service bays more than ever but the crew are keeping things going great. Thanks for all you do ya'll!

Magda M.
Kia Sorento
06/01/2019
Fast detail service
Charlie and his staff are always acurate and fast about any service to my 2015 Kia Sorrento. I know I will always get the great service. I would highly recommend them to family & friends.

James M.
Lexus SC 430
05/28/2019
Excellent and Trustworthy Customer Service
Excellent and trustworthy customer service.

NS
Nelson S.
05/23/2019
Quality & dependable service
I scheduled my service; the staff made sure I was comfortable while waiting, and the work was done promptly ( simple oil change this time). They reviewed overall car & I know I can rely on their input

KJ
Karen J.
Toyota Camry Solara
05/22/2019
Easy appointments quality of service
Cabenas is a quality auto shop. Friendly, knowledgeable. Service you can trust.

Joe R.
05/22/2019
First class repairs and service
First class repairs and service. I’m done with the National chains, Chuck and his staff treat you like they appreciate your business.

BE
Brian E.
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Brian said the service was very nice.

SV
Stephanie V.
Honda Fit
05/17/2019
Great experience!
Personalized service and very thorough! Very trustworthy

Sam M.
Honda Ridgeline
05/16/2019
Trust
Always on time and on budget, never have to worry about the trust factor in dealing with Cabena Auto Repair.

NF
Nick F.
05/16/2019
Cabena's is Great
Chuck and staff keep our vehicles running top notch. We've never been disappointed by their level of service or value.

James M.
Lexus ES 350
05/15/2019
Excellent and trustworthy service
Excellent and trustworthy customer service.