Diane M.
Marietta, GA
Lexus ES 350
08/13/2020
Honest and professional employees
If you want a car mechanic that is reliable, honest, knowledgeable, can fix and find any problem and charges less than a dealership, Cabenas is the shop you need to go to.

Courtney W.
08/01/2020 Category: Service
Courtney said that they worked on her brakes and did a wonderful job.

Charles C.
07/30/2020
Timely, Efficient Service
The crankshaft harmonic stabilizer departed from the crankshaft on my 2006 Odyssey. Luckily(?) at start while in a restaurant parking lot.

Van was towed to Cabena's (prior service experience on this van), at no expense to me with USAA insurance, and the condition was recovered in less than 24 hours. Service cost was reasonable, but the OME replacement part cost was a significant hit.

BI
Barry I.
Toyota Avalon
07/28/2020
Service you can depend on.
As usual, Chuck and his team did an excellent job with my oil and filter change. They want the best for their customers and they consistently deliver.

Robin H.
07/25/2020 Category: Service
Robin said they always do a great job. She comes here twice a year and they always take care of everything.

Darrell M.
Smyrna, GA
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!
Chuck's place always does a great job and they never try to take advantage of you!!

Bonnie S.
Friendly Folks
These people seem genuinely interested in their customers and go out of their way to get things done quickly and efficiently. If you choose to wait while your vehicle is being worked on, they keep you updated on how things are going or if they have run into something which may create a delay.

Larry B.
Dallas, GA
07/24/2020
Cabena’s does a great job and really gets the work done fast.
Chuck is a great mechanic and explains what he has to do to get you back on the road. He always stands behind the work he does for the customer.

Tyreace B.
07/10/2020
the service, honesty, and people
Always receive great service and Chuck and entire staff are good people. They provide an honest assessment and recommendation on service provided.

KC
Kim C.
Marietta, GA
Mazda CX-9
07/10/2020
Happy to have discovered Cabena's
I am so happy to have found this shop. Cabena's was reccomended to me by another mechanic as being top notch. So true. I will never go anywhere else. Honest, good and fair prices.

EM
Erin M.
INFINITI FX35
07/09/2020
Ms Infiniti FX 35 with 264k Miles Making Noises
I noticed Cabena's in late 2019 when I bought a house less than a mile from the shop. My first visit January 2020 I dropped my car off for repairs and walked home. Once my car was ready, I was ready to walk back to Cabena's and retrieve my vehicle. But to my surprise, the owner said I'll pick you up because I saw you walking when you dropped your car off. Right there I knew this was the repair shop for me going forward. Not only was my car repaired timely (replaced the strut assembly) and to my satisfaction but the customer service is absolutely excellent from C.J. at the front to Chuck the owner. I have a 14 year old car and Cabena's has shown me honesty with suggesting repairs and cost effective. Thank you for such excellent service to my Ms Infiniti FX

Tracy B.
Woodstock, GA
07/07/2020
Always Cabena's!
This past maintenance visit was as prompt, efficient, and friendly as all my visits to Cabena's over the past five years. Thanks again guys!

SV
Stephanie V.
Honda Fit
07/04/2020
Trustworthy and quality work
Always fair, kind and friendly! Rare to find that in business in this modern world!

SV
Sue V.
Nissan cube
07/03/2020
Trust
It is very important to me that I be able to trust anyone who maintains my car, I have been a customer for more than 10 years and have never been disappointed

Marianne G.
06/26/2020
Perfect!
The appointment was perfect as expected. I’ve never been let down by Cabena’s. They are always polite and their customer service is always above expectations.