CL
CAROL L.
Scion xD
11/30/2018
Great people
As always CCC got us in and out. They are a great group of people. Just for their attitude and dedication I will use them for my car needs forever.
A Honest Mom . from California Car Care Service responded on 11/30/2018

Thank you Carol. It’s our honor to serve your auto repair needs. Lord Jesus bless you and yours always 🙏

LC
LISA C.
Hemet, CA
11/30/2018
Awesome guys! Quick work!
These guys have always taken care of my families car and truck. We trust them to fix what is wrong and they never try and have you fix things that don't need to be fixed. As a widow now I know it's a trusted place my husband went to and I will continue to go when my vehicles act up. Thank you!
A Honest Mom . from California Car Care Service responded on 11/30/2018

Thank you Lisa. It’s our honor to serve your auto repair needs. Lord Jesus bless you and yours always

CR
CHUCK R.
Chevrolet Blazer
11/25/2018
Customer service, price and great work
Always a friendly we can do attitude. Fair price. Top notch work.
A Honest Mom . from California Car Care Service responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you Chuck. Its our honor to serve your auto repair needs. Lord Jesus bless you and yours always ;-)

LL
LEE L.
11/23/2018
I so appreciate the team at CCC. They always treat me fair. The repairs on my car were done in a timely matter and I'm confident my old car will keep me running down the road. Thanks so much guys!
A Honest Mom . from California Car Care Service responded on 11/25/2018

Thank you Big Lee.
. It’s our honor to serve your auto repair needs. Lord Jesus bless you and yours always.

RP
RICHARD P.
Honda Civic Si
11/20/2018
Family cares
Everyone that comes in is taken care of like family. Also very honest about the work they do on your car n resemble with there pricing. Thanks Daryle n Derek
A Honest Mom . from California Car Care Service responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you Richard. Its our honor to serve your auto repair needs. Lord Jesus bless you and yours always ;-)

RV
Ricardo V.
Chevrolet Uplander
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Ricardo said the business treated him well, they did a good job with the repair work and he also said the price was good.
A Honest Mom . from California Car Care Service responded on 11/21/2018

Thank you Ricardo. Its our honor to serve your auto repair needs. Lord Jesus bless you and yours always ;-)

OL
OSCAR L.
Lincoln LS
11/14/2018
Always a pleasure
My son took his car for brake job and as always CCCdid an awesome job.
A Honest Mom . from California Car Care Service responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you Oscar. Its our honor to serve your auto reapir needs. Lord Jesus bless you and yours always ;-)

JOAN C.
Nissan Sentra
11/14/2018
I appreciate their honesty and excellent service
I took my car in for service and inspection on Nov 10, 2018. The owner, Daryl attended me, he is friendly beside professional. I showed him the service recommendation by the dealer, after inspection by Daryl, those dealer's recommendation are not necessarily at this point of time. CCC's charges are also reasonable, no doubt, I will continue to have my car serviced by them.
A Honest Mom . from California Car Care Service responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you Joan. Its our honor to serve your auto repair needs. Lord Jesus bless you and yours always ;-)

GD
GIL D.
Menifee, CA
11/10/2018
Always great work
Went in for "braking shimmy".... it was uneven rotors. Pads were checked, and were good to go -- just needed cleaning and have the rotors turned--got it done in no time at all and car is running... or should I say ...stopping much better with no more shaking. Good job !!!
Gilbert D.
A Honest Mom . from California Car Care Service responded on 11/10/2018

Thank you Gil. Its our honor to serve your auto repair needs. Lord Jesus bless you and yours always ;-)

SP
Steve P.
Sun City, CA
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Steve said the business was alert, polite and prompt with their service.
A Honest Mom . from California Car Care Service responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you Steve. Its our honor to serve your auto repair needs. Lord Jesus bless you and yours always ;-)

Mark L.
Hemet, CA
Nissan Sentra
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Mark said Derek and Darryl were awesome. They treated customers like family. The service was excellent. The business provided transportation and did not overcharge for the service.
A Honest Mom . from California Car Care Service responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you Mark. Its our honor to serve your auto repair needs. Lord Jesus bless you and yours always ;-)

Slikelle M.
Volvo S60
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Slikelle said the business was very polite and also very quick.
A Honest Mom . from California Car Care Service responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you Slikelle. Its our honor to serve your auto repair needs. Lord Jesus bless you and yours always ;-)

LH
Larue H.
Ford Expedition
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Larue said the staff was kind, professional, and courteous.
A Honest Mom . from California Car Care Service responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you Larue. Its our honor to serve your auto repair needs. Lord Jesus bless you and yours always ;-)

CL
CAROL L.
10/03/2018
Car care
I have been going to CCC for the past 4 years. They have always been good, fair, and honest. Rare for some car repair locations. The staff is always friendly and treat us well. Will continue to go to them for years to come
A Honest Mom . from California Car Care Service responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you Carol. Its our honor to serve your auto repair needs. Lord Jesus bless you yours always ;-)

MV
Melssa V.
Nissan Maxima
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Melissa said she would recommend this business for service.
A Honest Mom . from California Car Care Service responded on 09/29/2018

Good evening Melissa. Thank you for your kind words. It’s our honor to serve your auto repair needs. Lord Jesus bless you and yours always!

KH
Kelly H.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Kelly said the staff does good work and they are friendly guys.
A Honest Mom . from California Car Care Service responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you big Kelly. Its Our honor to serve your auto repair needs. Lord Jesus bless you and yours always ;-)

GC
George C.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
George said the business has great friendly service. They were very quick and had great prices. He said this business has great service and great people.
A Honest Mom . from California Car Care Service responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you George. Its our honor to serve your auto repair needs. Lord Jesus bless you and yours always ;-)

JANET K.
09/19/2018
Best Auto repair shop
True professionals that are honest and hard working. Very knowledgeable about cars, prices are reasonable and they make customer satisfaction their number one priority. I would highly recommend this auto shop to all my family and friends.
A Honest Mom . from California Car Care Service responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you Janet. Its our honor to serve your auto repair needs. Lord Jesus bless you and yours always ;-)

MACKENZIE G.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
09/19/2018
Repeat customer. So far have had nothing but a great experience 🙂
Thank you!!! Had my car back fast and great communication. Regarding repairs. Will be coming back if needed in the future.
A Honest Mom . from California Car Care Service responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you Mackenzie. Its our honor to serve your auto repair needs. Lord Jesus bless you and yours always ;-)

LT
LYNDSIE T.
CA
09/11/2018
Always friendly and honest!
Love these guys! I always have had Derek work on my car and his work is fast and great! I trust them with my car and know that they are giving me the honest truth. Their customer service is excellent and it’s a place that I don’t mind waiting for my car. Instead of it being drudgery to take my car in, it’s actually a joy because I know I’ll get some great fellowship while my car is being fixed. Don’t take you car anywhere else. These guys are the best in the valley!
A Honest Mom . from California Car Care Service responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you Lyndsie. Its our honor to serve your auto repair needs. Lord Jesus bless yuou and yours always ;-).