ANDRE S.
Chevrolet Cobalt
02/15/2019
Always Great Service
Darrell is amazing and always honest when taking care of your car. Regardless of who you are or what vehicle you own he treats you like royalty and your care like a precious little baby lol.
A Honest Mom . from California Car Care Service responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you Andre. Its our honor to serve your auto repair needs. Lord Jesus bless you and yours always;-)

BW
BILL W.
02/14/2019
Great service honest courteous
Thank you so much California car care for honest fair price work done in a timely manner
I will definitely recommend you to my family and friends

BERNIE S.
02/11/2019
Outstanding Service
In this day it is hard to find a professional honest auto mechanic shop. I was greatly pleased with the level of professionalism and service I received at Ca. Car Care Service. They provided a detailed account of what my car needed, and gave me a realistic quote on how much it would be. They had my vehicle done in a timely manner. They even work with you if you are on a budget. I would definitely recommend this shop to family and friends.
Thanks to Darryl and the guys at the shop.
A Honest Mom . from California Car Care Service responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you Bernie. Its our honor to serve your auto repair needs. Lord Jesus bless you and yours always ;-)

Temecula, CA
02/05/2019
Honest and dependable
Can’t say enough good things about the entire crew. My wife and I trust them with our vehicles and refer them to everyone we know. They go the extra mile and make sure we are informed of everything that is needed to keep us safe and give our cars longevity...and also the things that can wait to be replaced. These
guys are the best!
A Honest Mom . from California Car Care Service responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you. Its our honor to serve your auto repair needs. Lord Jesus bless you and yours always ;-)

DAVE D.
Cadillac SRX
01/30/2019
First time customer, great service
My car would not start and I was stranded at a gas station on a late Saturday afternoon. Had my car towed to CCC who stayed open an additional 30 minutes to accomodate me. Fortunately only turned out to be a dead battery but was very happy with the customer service received.
A Honest Mom . from California Car Care Service responded on 01/31/2019

Thank you Dave. Its our honor to serve your auto repair needs. Lord Jesus bless you and yours always ;-)

CHRIS S.
Buick Regal
01/29/2019
Friendliness and honesty.
California care car is the one of the best car servicing businesses I have ever used. They are always friendly, always accommodating, and always beat any competitors price. This is a family run business that takes a lot of pride in their work.
A Honest Mom . from California Car Care Service responded on 01/31/2019

Thank you Chris. Its our honor to serve your auto needs. Lord Jesus bless you and yours always ;-)

JOE R.
Chevrolet Astro Passenger
01/25/2019
Reliable, & reasonable
CCC always takes care of my vehicles at vey reasonable rates.
A Honest Mom . from California Car Care Service responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you Joe. Its our to serve your auto repair needs. Lord Jesus bless you and yours always ;-)

EW
ERIC W.
Nissan Pathfinder
01/15/2019
HONEST Estimates, QUALITY Work, EXCEPTIONALLY Fast.
California Car Care ownership, work, and pricing cannot be beat in the Southern California region, located right here in Murrieta, California. For the second time, I’ve had the excellent pleasure of having this team of highly experienced mechanics work on my car. And for the second time, I received top-notch, fast customer service, my vehicle was expertly fixed, and in record time. California Car Care thrives on repeat customers, so their pricing cannot be matched by any local competitors and they do not “lag” on the work to accumulate labor hours like most other auto shops I’ve personally experienced. Their garage always has cars in both bays, a signification of their busy, trusted company. Absolutely the best. California Car Care is a truly the go-to auto shop!
A Honest Mom . from California Car Care Service responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you Eric.  Its our honor to serve your auto repair needs.  Lord Jesus bless you and yours always ;-)

JOE S.
Winchester, CA
01/14/2019
Excellent customer service
Daryl is a good man and a great owner of ccc. He has very knowledgeable techs and trustworthy. May God continue to bless this business!! Thanks California car care!!!!!!
A Honest Mom . from California Car Care Service responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you Joe. Its our honor to serve your auto repair needs. Lord Jesus bless you and yours always ;-)

PM
PAULA M.
Wildomar, CA
01/13/2019
I have to wait a bit but after all was a good experience, my car is working much better, thank you
A Honest Mom . from California Car Care Service responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you Paula. Its our honor to serve your auto repair needs. Lord Jesus bless you and yours always ;-)

AV
ARIEL V.
Hyundai Accent
01/12/2019
Helped my Mom's car.
CCC took good care of my moms car. Made an appointment my mom dropped the car off they drove her back home. Called me with diagnostics of the vehicle. Price was reasonable and they did an outstanding job. Let me say this these guys made it easy for me to handle my moms car issues wille I was at work. My mom is an elderly woman and can't do much for herself. Thanks guys!
A Honest Mom . from California Car Care Service responded on 01/12/2019

Thank you Ariel. Its our honor to serve your auto repair needs. Lord Jesus bless you and yours always ;-)

AV
ASILI V.
01/11/2019
Would highly recommend
Efficiency and fair prices. Great staff and quick return time.
A Honest Mom . from California Car Care Service responded on 01/12/2019

Thank you Asili. Its our honor to serve your auto repair needs. Lord Jesus bless you and yours always ;-)

JANET K.
Temecula, CA
01/05/2019
Car Service
The care of the staff is amazing! I love that this is a honest car care business. Derrick is great and I love the fact that he loves the lord and doesn’t mind sharing it. They get you in and out and in a reasonable amount of time. Very knowledgeable staff with reasonable prices.
A Honest Mom . from California Car Care Service responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you Janet. Its our honor to serve your auto repair needs. Lord Jesus bless you and yours always ;-)

HT
HEATHER T.
Honda Civic Sdn
01/04/2019
Customer Service
Office staff was very sincere. They were engaging and really took the time to get to know all the clients walking in. Must better than going to a franchise company.
A Honest Mom . from California Car Care Service responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you Heather. Its our honor to serve your auto repair needs. Lord Jesus bless you and yours always ;-)

CR
CHUCK R.
Chevrolet Cruze
12/27/2018
Quick professional and friendly
Very warm and inviting atmosphere. Little D and big D listen to your concerns and deal with accordingly. Quick and professiinal service. In, out, 1-2-6. Definately recommend.
A Honest Mom . from California Car Care Service responded on 12/28/2018

Thank you Chuck. Its our honor to serve your auto repair needs.Lord Jesus bless you and yours always ;-)

ART M.
Winchester, CA
Kia Optima
12/23/2018
Trustworthy Auto Repair Shop
CCC treat you as they want your business for life. They are honest perform top quality work.
A Honest Mom . from California Car Care Service responded on 12/23/2018

Thank you Art. Its our honor to serve your auto repair needs .Lord Jesus bless you and yours always ;-)

TT
TOM T.
Lake Elsinore, CA
12/21/2018
100% success
I have been using CCC for a number of years now and just like the first visit this one was perfect. They always work around my scheduling and make accommodations necessary for my work. They do whatever is necessary without fuss and without excess, if something may need fixing shortly they will discuss it with you without assumption. On this occasion Derek gave an additional and unexpected holiday discount.
CCC is absolutely the best garage I have ever used.
Thank you!
A Honest Mom . from California Car Care Service responded on 12/21/2018

Thank you Tom. Its our honor to serve your auto repair needs. Lord Jesus bless you and yours always ;-)

JACK F.
12/18/2018
Car Repair Service
I was recommended to CCCS by a dear friend. I made an appointment and was given an appointment for the next morning. They were ready when I got there. As my wife waited in the car in front, she noticed a message painted on the front glass panels. She was so impressed with the message she emailed it to some of her friends. I left my vehicle and returned to the car where my wife had me read the message. GREAT MESSAGE! The car was completed the day I left it and I picked it up the following morning. My bill was less than the estimate and my vehicle ran perfectly. I will recommend California Car Care to everyone who asks. Very satisfied with their service and honesty. Jack Frye, Fire Chief (Ret)
A Honest Mom . from California Car Care Service responded on 12/18/2018

THANK YOU JACK. ITS OUR HONOR TO SERVE YOUR AUTO REPAIR NEEDS. LORD JESUS BLESS YOU AND YOURS ALWAYS ;-)

Sun City, CA
12/17/2018
Honest is always helpful. I walked in for a couple of small and quick repairs. Business was pretty heavy however I was able to be assisted the following day at the given appointment time.
A Honest Mom . from California Car Care Service responded on 12/17/2018

A Honest Mom . from California Car Care Service responded on 12/17/2018

CL
CAROL L.
Wildomar, CA
Scion xD
11/30/2018
Great people
As always CCC got us in and out. They are a great group of people. Just for their attitude and dedication I will use them for my car needs forever.
A Honest Mom . from California Car Care Service responded on 11/30/2018

Thank you Carol. It’s our honor to serve your auto repair needs. Lord Jesus bless you and yours always 🙏