CL
CAROL L.
Wildomar, CA
10/03/2018
Car care
I have been going to CCC for the past 4 years. They have always been good, fair, and honest. Rare for some car repair locations. The staff is always friendly and treat us well. Will continue to go to them for years to come
A Honest Mom . from California Car Care Service responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you Carol. Its our honor to serve your auto repair needs. Lord Jesus bless you yours always ;-)

MV
Melssa V.
Nissan Maxima
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Melissa said she would recommend this business for service.
A Honest Mom . from California Car Care Service responded on 09/29/2018

Good evening Melissa. Thank you for your kind words. It’s our honor to serve your auto repair needs. Lord Jesus bless you and yours always!

KH
Kelly H.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Kelly said the staff does good work and they are friendly guys.
A Honest Mom . from California Car Care Service responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you big Kelly. Its Our honor to serve your auto repair needs. Lord Jesus bless you and yours always ;-)

GC
George C.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
George said the business has great friendly service. They were very quick and had great prices. He said this business has great service and great people.
A Honest Mom . from California Car Care Service responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you George. Its our honor to serve your auto repair needs. Lord Jesus bless you and yours always ;-)

JANET K.
09/19/2018
Best Auto repair shop
True professionals that are honest and hard working. Very knowledgeable about cars, prices are reasonable and they make customer satisfaction their number one priority. I would highly recommend this auto shop to all my family and friends.
A Honest Mom . from California Car Care Service responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you Janet. Its our honor to serve your auto repair needs. Lord Jesus bless you and yours always ;-)

MACKENZIE G.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
09/19/2018
Repeat customer. So far have had nothing but a great experience 🙂
Thank you!!! Had my car back fast and great communication. Regarding repairs. Will be coming back if needed in the future.
A Honest Mom . from California Car Care Service responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you Mackenzie. Its our honor to serve your auto repair needs. Lord Jesus bless you and yours always ;-)

LT
LYNDSIE T.
CA
09/11/2018
Always friendly and honest!
Love these guys! I always have had Derek work on my car and his work is fast and great! I trust them with my car and know that they are giving me the honest truth. Their customer service is excellent and it’s a place that I don’t mind waiting for my car. Instead of it being drudgery to take my car in, it’s actually a joy because I know I’ll get some great fellowship while my car is being fixed. Don’t take you car anywhere else. These guys are the best in the valley!
A Honest Mom . from California Car Care Service responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you Lyndsie. Its our honor to serve your auto repair needs. Lord Jesus bless yuou and yours always ;-).

A Honest Mom .
GREAT SERVICE
THANK YOU CCC. FOR YOUR GREAT HONEST WORK AND KEEPING ME ON THE ROAD ! I RECOMMEND EVERYONE TO TRY CCC !

LV
LISA V.
Honda Civic Sdn
STILL THE BEST AUTO SHOP I EVER EXPERIENCED
A Honest Mom . from California Car Care Service responded on 09/02/2018

Thank you Lisa. Its our honor to serve your auto repair needs. Lord Jesus bless you and yours always ;-)

JASON W.
Wildomar, CA
Toyota Sequoia
SERVICE EXCELLENCE
This company has always been good to us. We have had unparalleled service ; the best prices on parts. A business with integrity. They don't upsell. They are a Christian family owned business that I recommend to all our friends.
A Honest Mom . from California Car Care Service responded on 08/30/2018

Thank you Jason. Its our honor to serve your auto repair needs. Lord Jesus bless you and yours always ;-)

LR
Larisa R.
Corona, CA
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Larisa said they do a great job, are very nice people, professional and are very fair.
A Honest Mom . from California Car Care Service responded on 09/02/2018

Thank you Larisa. Its our honor to serve your auto repair needs. Lord Jesus bless you and yours always ;-)

Jose R.
Nissan 350Z
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Jose said the service was good.
A Honest Mom . from California Car Care Service responded on 08/27/2018

Thank you Jose. Its our honor to serve your auto repair needs. Lord jesus bless you and yours always ;-)

Alex M.
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Alex said the staff was very helpful, affordable, and nice to deal with.
A Honest Mom . from California Car Care Service responded on 08/27/2018

Thank you Alex. Its our honor to serve your auto repair needs. Lord jesus bless you and yours always ;-)

Ray C.
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Ray said he would recommend this business for service.
A Honest Mom . from California Car Care Service responded on 08/11/2018

Thank you Ray. Its our honor to serve your auto repair needs. Lord Jesus bless you and yours always ;-)

EP
Eddie P.
Dodge Dakota
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Eddie said the staff was attentive and provided on point customer service.
A Honest Mom . from California Car Care Service responded on 08/03/2018

Thank you Eddie. Its our honor to serve your auto repair needs. Lord Jesus bless you and yours always ;-)

Brian M.
Scion xB
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Brian said the business employees were very polite and efficient.
A Honest Mom . from California Car Care Service responded on 08/03/2018

Thank you Brian. Its our honor to serve your auto repair needs. Lord Jesus bless you and yours always ;-)

FM
FERNANDO M.
07/26/2018
my visit to Calif Car Care
relpaced my brake pad , affordable. fast great job guys
A Honest Mom . from California Car Care Service responded on 07/27/2018

Thank youFernando. Its our honor to serve your auto repair needs. Lord Jesus bless you and yours always ;-)

LV
LISA V.
07/25/2018
California car care is honest and professional
Thank you again California Car Care and Derek and Daryl. You guys are so honest and professional and courteous and fix my car right every time. Thank you California car care again

TK
Tom K.
Menifee, CA
07/23/2018
Honest cost effective service
2013 Hyundai Azera, all timing chains, guides, seals and crank sensors replaced.
Car runs perfect and not a drop of oil leaking.

We were told “by a different shop” it needed a new motor... 7k less and California Car Care has it running as new “honest service”
Car only has 67k on the clock, we knew a new motor was not the case.
So we switched from dealership service to calif car care. Thank you all at CCC we are blessed finding you.and can’t thank you enough.
A Honest Mom . from California Car Care Service responded on 07/24/2018

Thank you Tom and Darcy. Its our honor to serve your auto repair needs. Lord Jesus bless you and yours ;-)

BR
Beth R.
Nissan Maxima
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Daniel. He said this facility gave great customer service, they were very knowledgeable and there was great communication between the staff and himself. Overall, it was a great experience.
A Honest Mom . from California Car Care Service responded on 07/24/2018

Thank you Danny and Beth. Its our honor to serve your auto repair needs. Lord Jesus bless you and yours always ;-)