Delia W.
01/10/2021
Most trusted, most knowledgeable
Most trusted, most knowledgeable - the absolute best in the business!!

Jim T.
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Jim said the business is the best in the business and he would recommend them. Jim said the owner Blue is the best and so is his staff.

SA
Scott A.
Atlantic Beach, NC
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Scott said the business did a good job, and offer fair prices. He mentioned that he loves Blue.

BP
Brooke P.
Newport, NC
MINI Cooper Hardtop
12/25/2020
Totally trustworthy
I am a female and because of that it is difficult to find a mechanic you can trust. I have taken my mini Cooper and my Porsche to Camco and they did wonderful work on both. When I brought the Porsche in I actually thought I had a bigger problem than I did, and was prepared to spend a good chunk of change. At that point they could have absolutely taken advantage of me. Many other mechanics would have. The problem wasn’t what I thought and was a lot less expensive and they kept in touch with me the whole time. I will not take any of my vehicles anywhere other than Camco now. Blue really knows his stuff and I trust him. The words trust and mechanic are rarely found in the same sentence....

EP
Eric P.
Atlantic Beach, NC
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
12/17/2020 Category: Service
Eric said he recommends them for service.

Brad B.
Beaufort, NC
12/15/2020
Nobody better
This is the best place to get any car work done. Honest, fair, reliable.

John L.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/15/2020 Category: Service
John said that when he asked questions, they were quick to respond. They got him in the same day and his wait time was short. He was given 2 options on parts. He had a very positive experience. They were very professional in their knowledge of customer service, They're very smart, nice people.

Rich S.
12/10/2020
Keep the ole gal up and running.
We own an 2003 Toyota 4-Runner with 203,000 miles on the odometer. Our goal is to keep her going for another 100,000 miles. Camco is a great asset in reaching our goal. They are knowledgeable, fair and efficient. All the maintenance we have had done there has been top notch. They stand behind their work. My wife and I endorse Camco!

Kenny M.
12/07/2020
Great service . Been going there to get my vehicles service for 40 years now!!

ET

Beaufort, NC
MINI Cooper Hardtop
11/25/2020
OUTSTANDING SERVICE, FANTASTIC SERVICE TEAM
Over several years the folks at CAMCO, Morehead City, NC have earned my trust and loyalty. They treat my Mini Cooper S Cabrio as if it were a $200K supercar. Blue and the service team are friendly, courteous, and very knowledgeable in all things automotive repair. Rest assured they will never recommend a service procedure or part replacement if your vehicle does not require it. How many shops or dealerships can you say that about? Top notch service at a reasonable price is what this CAMCO location is known for.

Kevin B.
11/20/2020 Category: Service
Kevin said they were fabulous. They were great to work with. Blue over described what he was doing. They were very courteous. Took care of everything he needed and more.

FO
Fred O.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
11/18/2020
Thé staff
Avéré Pleasant expérience. Thé staff are friendly, professionnal and listen to thé customer

WH
Wayne H.
Newport, NC
Nissan cube
11/11/2020
Locally owned, extremely competent and trustworthy garage
Nissan dealership in Elizabeth City refused to replace the frozen hatch lock and its dead motor on my Nissan Cube - after selling me the parts! Told me to take the car they had sold and the parts they had sold me to a body shop for repair. Moved to this area shortly after, tried taking the parts to the Nissan dealership in New Bern. They wanted $110 just to "diagnose" the problem. So I drove the Cube with the hatch door secured with a ratchet strap for several years. Then I discovered Camco, but by then I had gotten used to having no hatch door. But when the driver door motor started making the same groaning noise as the hatch lock motor before it failed, and I knew I had better get it fixed before I found myself locked completely out of the car. Asked Camco if they could fix both doors, and they responded with the usual "Sure!" Both locks are now working beautifully, and gotta admit it's nice having access to the Cube's cargo area again. And once again it has been great to do business with extremely competent people who genuinely care.

Theresa (Jade) M.
11/04/2020
Great Service!
Always professional and provides great service! Thank you