GS
Emerald Isle, NC
Chevrolet Suburban
12/14/2018
Friendly and honest
Bleu is amazing and always tells us exactly what we need and do not need He is friendly and trustworthy.

Toyota Avalon
12/06/2018
honest and competent
I trust them when they tell me I need additional service. They do not overbook and make your wait longer, get you in and out in a reasonable amount of time.

Kenneth M.
Lincoln Town Car
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Kenneth said the business provided good service and they were patient.

Joshua L.
Scion xB
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Joshua said he is a repeat customer, and would recommend the business for service.

KT
Katie T.
Volkswagen Tiguan
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Katie said that the place provided her with a positive experience, it was her first visit and everything went well.

Betty B.
Kia Sorento
11/29/2018
Service with a smile
Blue took great care of me as usual....getting ready to go out of town the next 2 weekends and
feel confident that my car is road ready. Thanks to the Camco crew!

11/28/2018
My car
Very accommodating and service was fast.

Thom S.
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Thom said they are fine people and they have excellent service.

Dave W.
11/19/2018
FELIX (2001 Honda) Runs again !
Whatever you are paying Blue , it is not enough. Please give this outstanding employee a big fat raise ! Blue is always relentless in discovering all the issues my vehicles have (started with a BMW X5, latest is my daughter's beater Honda Civic). He is very positive, walks thru options, delivers the fix and resolves any issues. I am glad to see Jenny working there and carrying on the positive Customer experience, competency and quality you can expect from Camco. Thank you Camco !

BT
Bill T.
GMC Yukon
11/18/2018
Really appreciate the quick service!!
Thanks for getting me in on such short notice. Allowed me to get everything done that I planned for the weekend!

Ken S.
11/17/2018
Knowledge very friendly
Blue so knowledgeable and friendly.
I will never do business with anyone else. He's the best.

Kathy M.
11/15/2018
Super service as always
As stated in previous reviews we are very happy with our experiences dealing with Camco for our cars needs. I was a little concerned as the last two times I called Jenny answered the phone and not Blue! Blue has always been the one to answer the phone when we have called over the last 11 years of using Camco. Turns out Blue is still there but Jenny is freeing him up to do more management duties. Jenny is great as well. Camco is the only place we have had our car serviced since we moved here. Great place, can't say enough how much we trust them and are happy with the experience every time we bring our car there.

Brad B.
MINI Cooper Coupe
11/13/2018
Don't go anywhere else
These guys are the best. Professional, honest and trustworthy.

David M.
Sealevel, NC
Kia Sorento
11/13/2018 Category: Service
David said the staff is attentive, and the service is very thorough and efficient.

HH
Hank H.
11/10/2018
Outstanding service!
I have and will recommend Camco to all my friends.

GS
Gary S.
Emerald Isle, NC
Chevrolet Suburban
11/06/2018
The people
The people are friendly, honest and do great work.

Jim T.
Atlantic Beach, NC
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Jim said he can not imagine taking his vehicles anywhere else for service.

Joe B.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Joe said the business is very competent and the level of work is wonderful. He does recommend them a lot to others.

Spalding C.
10/31/2018
nicely done
Good job as usual. Good communication and no surprises.

Missy (?) looks like a good addition.

Keep up the good work.

Spalding Craft

CL
Claire L.
Atlantic Beach, NC
Volvo S60
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Claire said she always goes to this business for service.