2083 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.2307685/5Overall Rating 4.2307685/5Overall Rating 4.2307685/5Overall Rating 4.2307685/5rating 4.2307685
Overall Rating 2.20513/5Overall Rating 2.20513/5rating 2.20513rating 2.20513rating 2.20513

GL
Gina L.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/20/2019 Category: Service
People are courteous
Ever since I bought my car I like coming here. Every one is friendly and Pedro lets me know what is wrong and how much it would be before they do a job.

TH
Therese H.
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Great service with a smile
I appreciated the extra care We received from David our service consultant. Had our 30k mile service now my car is happy and I am happy thank you

Jonathan M.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Doughnuts
This place accommodates with coffee, tea and doughnuts while you wait. Helpful staff, ready to assist you with any questions you may have. Service performed in a reasonable time and wash your car for you.

Jose A.
it was fast and easy
very good people

Mesa, AZ
02/18/2019 Category: Service
very friendly and helpful service and a comfortable environment
efficient, friendly, reliable

02/18/2019 Category: Service
Great service and patient, thorough responses to questions.

Charles B.
Hyundai service
The service person is use to me so he knows what I like and never tries to provide service I don't need. He's friendly and efficient.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/18/2019 Category: Service
I dropped off my car on my way out of town for business. The service manager even made arrangements for a Lyft ride to the airport, which was a pleasant surprise.

NL
great service

Michelle M.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
The Service
Pedro is a great Service Advisor. Always lets me know where things stand with my car.

Great
Great experience

MN
Mary N.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Your personnel are very kind
Everyone us very kind. Yoe seem to gave a very smooth operation. That is very impir yr ant also!

KO
Karen O.
Peoria, AZ
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Enjoy working with Randy. He takes great care of my Santa Fe.

Richard H.
Glendale, AZ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Need an excellent dealership? Look no further!
Okay, Hyundai sells itself, but its the dealership after the sale that makes or breaks an experience. Camelback Hyundai continually provides a haven to rest and relax while your vehicle is in maintenance. Coffee, tea, pastries and fresh fruit are provided to make sure you are comfortable during your stay. The service team greets you and makes sure you are taken care of, wether it be a shuttle to take you home or to your favorite restaurant. Make this your dealership!

KJ
Kaylib J.
Tempe, AZ
2010 Hyundai Elantra
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Everyone there was incredibly professional and helpful. Will definitely be coming back for more services!

Monica S.
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Service Department Not Service Oriented
Did not feel like a valued customer. No one would make eye contact with me when I picked up my car. Made to wait for service advisor who was on the phone while two others sat at their desks looking at their phones. Asked to sign two documents but no one took the time to explain what had been done to my vehicle. It was a free service but there was a serious lack of customer service in this department.
IRA W., Service Director from Camelback Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Hi Monica,

I am saddened to hear of your experience. David (the advisor you had your appointment) and I will try to reach you via phone.

Thank you for sharing this with me.

I appreciate your time.

Respectfully Submitted,

Ira Wolfson
Service Director
Camelback Hyundai
1500 E Camelback Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85014

02/11/2019 Category: Service
Courteous and efficient service with no "surprises" between repair estimate and final bill.

Alexandra M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Great fast service!
Ricky is great to work with, he took care of everything I needed quickly and had my car back to me in no time!

CD
Christopher D.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Very happy with the services I received.

02/07/2019 Category: Service
Customer service was great from the beginning to the end.