10/23/2020
The best car service Ihave ever had
Jeff and his mechanic examine my car and did not find anything wrong, I guess I am getting older and worried if condition if the caar is not perfect.

Jen B.
Scottsdale, AZ
Cadillac Escalade ESV
10/23/2020 Category: Service
Jen said Jeff was great and did a great job.

Tom S.
Scottsdale, AZ
GMC Yukon
10/22/2020
The personal service and willingness to go the extra mile
I've had some bad luck this year with the family cars. Inman Automotive was there each time to do a fantastic job repairing each one of them. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Inman to anyone. Five star service every time!!!!!

Denise M.
Jeep Liberty
10/20/2020 Category: Service
Denise said they were thorough , polite , courteous and finished on time.

SK
Steven K.
10/10/2020
People. Service. Efficiency.
You guys crushed it. For my wife and I to both ironically need new batteries in our cars within 2 days, you were able to get both of our cars in on the same day and am so thankful. You all were so easy to work with and we will definitely be referring all of our friends to you. And WE are so thankful that we were referred to you by 3 different friends as well.
Thank you!

Michael H.
Ford Expedition
09/28/2020 Category: Service
Michael said the business had extremely great service, very attentive, and informative.

Denise S.
Saturn Ion
09/26/2020
Help when I needed it!
Inman takes care of my car, thank you Inman. I was running errands when I heard a ding and saw a RED battery light on the dash. I knew this wasn't good and if I turned off my car I would have to have it towed. Thank God I was near Inman; I drove it in, left it running and went i side. They were busy, but took my car in. I got it back later that day and they washed it. Thanks again.

Rick S.
Ford Transit Van
09/19/2020 Category: Service
Rick said he has been very happy with what they have done thus far.

BT
Beverly T.
Jeep Liberty
09/15/2020
I have done a walk in basis twice and got friendly service with no appointment. The employees are friendly, professional and knowledgeable.

Al M.
09/13/2020
Service Review
Been using Inman Automotive for several years. Recent visit was in keeping with past experience. Excellent workmanship. Respectful employees. Expeditious service. Fair pricing

HL
Hugh L.
Prescott, AZ
Ford Transit Connect Van
09/13/2020
Extremely thorough, friendly. They care !
Excellent service .
I perform service for a living and was impressed. Otis / Hugh

09/11/2020
Great Job on 2003 4Runner
Thanks for the excellent service.

09/03/2020
Such amazing service! very thankful!!
I had a problem with my transmission and they helped me so much with knowing everything going on and keeping me in the loop!

KL
Kyndra L.
Acura MDX
08/31/2020 Category: Service
Kyndra said they are the best.

Jeff S.
Dodge Durango
08/31/2020 Category: Service
Jeff said it was quick and friendly.