WS
William S.
06/08/2021 Category: Service
William said the business and staff are generally friendly. He said they get things with no overcharge.

Rob C.
Scottsdale, AZ
GMC Yukon XL
06/03/2021
Phenomenal Service- AGAIN!!
Friendly and honest service, always. Honest and upfront of potential costs. Always comes in under the estimate. Take all of my cars there, great family business...

Judy K.
05/13/2021
Awesome Customer Service
Inman's was so busy when I arrived but I had an appointment at 11am for an oil change. They did not realize I was planning to wait for my car, but they were so responsive and took care of me in about an hour. They were so polite and helpful. Very fair price for an oil change. They did an amazing job. Thank you Inman! I will be back for all my service needs.

Rob B.
Glendale, AZ
Toyota FJ Cruiser
05/13/2021 Category: Service
Rob said there were a few issues with the parts. Patrick is the best mechanic.

BT
Ben T.
Scottsdale, AZ
05/12/2021 Category: Service
Ben said they were amazing. They have a great personal touch. They care about their clients. They went above and beyond.

Judy K.
05/11/2021
Awesome Customer Service

GM
Gilbert M.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
05/07/2021 Category: Service
Gilbert said that he had a really good experience at the business.

05/04/2021
Great service, excellent mechanics
The best service in Arizona. They are always ready to assist and schedule around your time.

SK
Steven K.
04/30/2021
Perfect experience
The guys at Inman always do a perfect job when it comes to getting our vehicles in on short notice and being able to fix them up in a short amount of time. Living next door to the shop, we won’t ever be going anywhere else for our car needs. Thanks team!

John W.
04/29/2021 Category: Service
John said as always, they're very good, and take care of him like family.

BK
Bobby K.
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Bobby said the staff provided prompt and good service.

MI
Mike I.
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Mike said he would recommend this business.

Brenda S.
Toyota Avalon
04/24/2021
Always great service!
The mechanics at Inman & Sons are all professionals. They treat me very well and the maintenance and repairs they complete on my vehicle are always done right and timely.

Joseph K.
Ram 1500
04/22/2021
Brakes
Had Inman look over my brakes for me after I heard them squeaking and thought my pads had gone bad. They looked them over and said it was most likely brake dust but I didn’t need any services. They charged me nothing for the inspection. Really glad I could find a shop I can trust.

Al M.
04/17/2021
Catalytic Converter Theft
I had my catalytic stolen off my classic Ford P/U. Jeff handled the entire complicated insurance claim as a true professional. The replacement was done and Jeff and his crew continue to work on ways to stop this new converter from being stolen. Excellent service and fair pricing always.