Mike P.
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Jeff. He said he was a long time customer. The staff provided good service.

PC
Penny C.
Arizona
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Penny said they are kind, knowledgeable, let her know what is going on, they work with her, all her family takes their vehicles there and they are very professional.

GC
Greg C.
Mitsubishi 3000GT
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Greg said the business is good and they did a great job on his vehicle.

AI
Arlene I.
Acura MDX
04/18/2019
Wow!
I have been going to Inman & Sons for years. Jeff is always so pleasant to work with. All the employees are professional and I feel valued as a customer. Inman always takes great care of my vehicle, they are fair priced and honest with what needs to be done. Just a great place to go. Will be a customer for life. Thanks again!!

MT
Matt T.
Cadillac Eldorado
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Matt said he paid less than what was estimated for the service. He said the business staff are honest.

Nissan Pathfinder
04/12/2019
Have been taking our two vehicles to Inman's for years! Jeff is terrific.

CP
Chris P.
03/31/2019
First Experience Was Good!
The guys got me in and did the work when they said they would. Sometimes that all you want.
Jeff, was very professional. I hope it's a long relationship...

LW
Liz W.
03/29/2019
car problems
I have been a customer for many years. Bob and Jeff are really good at what they do. I apprecite the honesty and openess I get from them.

ME
Michael E.
Ford Expedition
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Michael said he is very satisfied with the service.

03/23/2019
wonderful customer service
always, take the car for service when good time for us. Friendly employees and honest.

Donny M.
03/21/2019
Beware
Absolutely worst experience I've had with any mechanic bar none! My interactions took place with Jeff Inman. And to be honest I'm not sure which is the main culprit, Inmann and sons seems to be either full of completely inept mechanics or are a den of theives, both or something else.
My fiance purchased a used 2010 ford focus from Inmann and sons 3 years ago. She has always had any work done by them. Approx 3 months ago we brought it in due to a power steering issue. First they couldnt find the problem and had to bring it to another mechanic, several days latter they replaced the power steering pump at $1000 dollars and charged us for a brand new battery saying ours died while they were working on it.
When we got the vehicle back the radio does not power on nor does the digital display in the dashboard work, and the air and heat blow only out of the floor vents. And the power steering still leaks and makes a noise!
These issues have never occurred before this. After bringing the vehicle back to Jeff Inmann he looked at it and said it was all a coincidence and refused to do anything about it. When I dared challenge him about his decision he told me I should go build a relationship with a new mechanic as he was done working on this car.
Are they liars, theives or just horribly trained mechanics, a combination of all 3 or something else entirely? In any event $1000 later the original problem still exists we were charged for a brand new battery, all the electronics in the dash are dead and the AC and Heat no longer work properly. Beware of this place, their horrifying customer service, in my opinion, seems to be second only to their inept ability as mechanics. My experience was that Jeff Inman will tell you whatever he has to to get you out the door and then cuts you off the moment you are in disagreement with his work. Liars? Theives? Horrible mechanics? I can only speculate, however for me, I will never go back to this place again! I'd prefer to have a working vehicle and to hold on to my money!
Absolutely worst experience we have ever had anywhere.

Donny M.
03/21/2019
Beware
Absolutely worst experience we have ever had anywhere.

Marissa L.
Flagstaff, AZ
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Marissa said the staff do great work and their customer service is great.

Al M.
03/17/2019
Always Great Service
Jeff Inman has been servicing both my vehicles for years. I continue that practice because of prompt scheduling, expert knowledge and fair prices.

Julie S.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
03/16/2019
Integrity
Jeff is the best. Honest truthful and will go out of his way for you.

Toyota Avalon
03/16/2019
Always Taken Care Of!
Thank you, Jeff and everyone at Inman and Sons. You did an amazing job on my car- thorough service, fair and honest pricing, great communication. My 18 year old Toyota is running like new again. I am so happy I switched to Inman and Sons. You guys are always friendly and accommodating to our schedule and budget.

02/25/2019
quote for work on the car
I was told that I would be given a quote for more work on my car while I was at the shop. Jeff was too busy to give me a quote and asked me to call later. When I called he was also unavailable and I left a message specifically saying that he was to give me a quote on the specific job to be done. I was busy when he called back and he left a message to call....What? Why didn't he leave a message with the quote??? I don't have time to chase around a quote. Next time, do what you said you would do.

FS
Fred S.
Mercury Mariner
02/24/2019
Honesty!!
We trust this shop more than any other.

RL
Roger L.
Avondale, AZ
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Roger said the staff provides quality service.

02/16/2019
Sandy DeMann
The person who assisted me was very helpful and great to deal with. I am always helped when I show up with a minor problem or question.