BJ
Brooke J.
03/04/2021
Power steering
Thank you for doing such a good job on my 2005 Toyota 4 Runner. My old girl steers like a dream!

Robert S.
Saturn Ion
02/15/2021
Great Diagnostitions
I've always taken my vehicles to Inman's. Never had a bad experience. Cost & time are always as quoted. I recommend them to everybody.

Rachel G.
Scottsdale, AZ
Honda Civic Coupe
02/14/2021
Reliable shop
This place did a great job and fixed up my car in reasonable time and charged fairly. Highly recommended.

Laurie S.
Nissan Kicks
02/12/2021
Fast, responsive service
My sister and brother-in-law recommended Jeff Inman and now I owe them big-time!

BN
Brian N.
Ram 2500
02/11/2021
Great service and care
Thanks for taking great care of our vehicles, and even transporting them to us when necessary.

02/04/2021
Quick service, fair price
Took my car in for an oil change/inspection without an appointment when they appeared really busy with other jobs. They still finished my car in about an hour and the price was more than reasonable. Jeff also brought to my attention a possible issue with my old tires but didn't sell me on anything so I appreciate the advice. I'll be bringing my car back to Inman for sure

AA
Alan A.
01/22/2021 Category: Service
Alan said everything was great.

GM
Gilbert M.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
01/22/2021 Category: Service
Gilbert said that he really appreciates them.

CP
Carl P.
Acura TL
01/19/2021
Dependable & Reliable Care for your car
Adam took care of my appointment and the work that was scheduled. They identified some safety related maintenance and suggested a plan of action. Because we were travelling the next day, I had them do all the work so we could not worry about anything during our drive.

John S.
Arizona
01/13/2021 Category: Service
John said impeccable service.

Collin S.
Jeep CJ7
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Collin said they did a good job.

JJ
Jeff J.
Jeep Cherokee
12/22/2020
Reasonable cost
Knowledgeable, got me right in, great experience!

AL
Aedan L.
12/19/2020 Category: Service
Aedan said that he would recommend this business for service.

PJ
Paul J.
Ford Flex
12/16/2020
Inman's really takes care of us!
Inman's is a local family owned business who really takes care of their customers. I can usually get in within a couple days and often the work is done that day. We've been well pleased after taking a variety of vehicles there over the years.

NL
Natalie L.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
12/13/2020
Truly excellent service
Jeff is very kind and knowledgeable! As someone that knows very little about cars, he always explains everything in a way that's easy to understand, and the work is always done promptly and well!