Business Solutions

Campbell Ford Performance

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
LA
LAURIE A.
06/27/2022
Trustworthy
I have been bringing my car to Campbell Ford for decades. They have always been truthful, reliable, and I would recommend them to anyone.

LL
LISA L.
06/23/2022
Excellent Customer Service & Fair
I’m so happy I found Campbell Ford Performance thier customer service and how they explain the issue. Fair and reliable, I highly recommend them!!!

BILL S.
06/04/2022
No surprise -- excellent!
For more than 30 years I've relied on Bob and his team and not a single disappointment. Fair, honest, and incredible Ford knowledge. Problems with your...

BOB B.
05/09/2022
VerybInformative
The inspection of my vehicle and the maintenance work done by Bob Brink's skilled mechanics on it provided me with important information about the condition...

BOB B.
05/04/2022
Bob, the owner, is super helpful and very wise about Ford vehicles.
I have patronized Ford Performance Center in Campbell California for over 30 years for a reason: they are honest, don't try to upsell, and they stand behind...