JOHN T.
10/23/2018
THE Place to take your Mustang!
Flat out the best shop to take your car to for performance modifications. Friendly, courteous, knowledgeable and professional.

JULIE R.
10/16/2018
Great Job!
Bob and team are always so very courteous and Bob always patiently answers my questions ....even the silly ones! I recommend Bob and his team to any Ford owner to experience excellent customer service!👍🏼

TOBIAS B.
09/11/2018
Very honest
I'm always really happy whenever I take my Fusion into these guys because they're very honest about the work they do! I recently got a 120k mile service and they only did what was necessary. They didn't have to replace the spark plugs or the transmission fluid, whereas so many other places would have just done it without asking and charged. These guys have really earned my trust!

RYAN R.
08/22/2018
On Point!
Bob and crew are always on point with their troubleshooting and repairs. They've earned my trust and will be a repeat customer for years to come.

DAVE M.
07/26/2018
Very reliable and very competent
Estimates are very accurate causing no surprises at check out. My Taurus has 192k miles and engine runs like a top.

KJ
KEN J.
07/12/2018
Campbell Ford Performance has been keeping our old pickup running very well for many years. Knowledgable, friendly, and fair.

LW
LILY W.
05/21/2018
Campbell Ford Performance is the BEST!
Everyone is so friendly, efficient and so knowledgeable!!! The best place for my Explorer! Coming here for service is worth fighting commute traffic all the way across town!

BW
BOB W.
04/25/2018
Honest. Great customer service.
Great service in repairing my Ford F250 truck with a coolant leak.

ROBERT W.
04/24/2018
Highly Skilled expert mechanics with excellent personal integrity.
This place is excellent !!! I have actually found a Car Mechanic that is totally honest and can be trusted !!!!

The mechs here are very skilled, totally competent, friendly, will knowledgeably answer any number of dumb customer questions, yet their repairs ARE AT AN HONEST (if not indeed a CHEAP) PRICE !!!!!

I love these guys, they fix all my car problems and clarify everything.

There is no substitute for an expert mechanic you can actually really trust !

AH
ALLISON H.
04/23/2018
Honest, reliable and 10/10!
I’ve been going to Ford Campbell for years. The service is excellent, good ethics and Bob and his crew go above and beyond! Highly recommend!

BILL S.
Ford Edge
03/17/2018
Absolute confidence and trust!
Bob and his crew are the best, most thorough and honest mechanics I've ever known. I've been coming to Campbell Ford Performance for almost 30 years and have complete trust that they will always provide quality, guaranteed work. I would recommend them to anyone who owns a Ford product.

FG
FRANK G.
02/07/2018
Always get the job done right the first time.
Great service and the price is always reasonable. Bob and his pops are very knowledgeable and easy too work with.

BURNEL S.
Saratoga, CA
Ford Escort
01/16/2018
Prompt excellent communication.
We always get prompt, accurate communication regarding all service.

GG
GLENN G.
Saratoga, CA
01/04/2018
always trustworthy
Open and honest going back to my 94 mustang. my goto place for our Expy.

DENNIS W.

They know their stuff.

JIM G.
09/02/2017
Brake work
Bob and crew replaced my front brake rotors and pads that were causing a shimmy when applying the brakes. End of problem. As usual good work and good communication. Been going there for over 20 years with no complaints.

EM
ED M.
08/16/2017
Most Trusted Auto Service I've Experienced in 50 Years
I've had my Taurus and F-150 serviced here for 6 years and every encounter has been first class. I get totally transparent explanations of issues and alternative solutions. The discussion is incredibly objective with no over- or under-statement. Every service, whether routine maintenance or problem resolution, has been flawless. And, every service is completed long before I expected. I have 100% confidence in this business. So much so, that I'm heavily biased to buy Ford products so I can use this service shop, even though I might be much more attracted to another company's vehicle.

AC
ANDREW C.
Boulder Creek, CA
Ford Fiesta
08/16/2017
great diagnostics and great service
Brought in my car for troubleshooting and assessment. Campbell Ford Performance has never disappointed.