BILL S.
Ford Edge
02/15/2019
Never disappointed
I've been a Campbell Ford customer for almost 30 years and have always been impressed with their service and honesty. I keep buying Fords because I know I can trust Bob and his team to do the best work possible.

DIANA M.
Santa Clara, CA
02/05/2019
CFP is great
I have been going to Campbell Ford Perfirmance since my 1994Ford Explorer was a baby. I have always gotten great service, friendly advice. Bob and Burt are always helpful and friendly.

DENNIS W.
Ford Freestyle
01/30/2019
OIL CHANGE AND FRONT END REPAIR
SERVICE WAS AS WE DISCUSSED FOR COMPLETION AND PRICE

Saratoga, CA
01/20/2019
Great Service Always
Always great service, very easy to work with, great at communicating the problem and the work to be performed, great prices, always fixes the problem. Very different from dealing with the difficult and incompetent dealerships.

BE
BOB E.
01/18/2019
Honesty, integrity, professionalism.
I'm 72 years old and have owned a lot of cars and trucks and have been to a lot of auto mechanics. Campbell Ford Performance is by far the best auto repair service I've received. My three word title says it all!

ROLANDO M.
01/15/2019
Another well done repair as always.
I have appreciated the consistent work quality and technical knowledge of Campbell Ford Performance for more than a decade. They have kept my 1999 Ford Explorer running well. Thanks again. I recommend their business to anyone with a Ford vehicle.

AH
ALLISON H.
12/15/2018
Great service as always!
Bob and his team are reliable, honest and friendly. They got my ford in right away, promptly fixed the issues at hand and had it back to my by the end of the day. I couldn’t ask for better service!

JOHN T.
10/23/2018
THE Place to take your Mustang!
Flat out the best shop to take your car to for performance modifications. Friendly, courteous, knowledgeable and professional.

JULIE R.
10/16/2018
Great Job!
Bob and team are always so very courteous and Bob always patiently answers my questions ....even the silly ones! I recommend Bob and his team to any Ford owner to experience excellent customer service!👍🏼

TOBIAS B.
09/11/2018
Very honest
I'm always really happy whenever I take my Fusion into these guys because they're very honest about the work they do! I recently got a 120k mile service and they only did what was necessary. They didn't have to replace the spark plugs or the transmission fluid, whereas so many other places would have just done it without asking and charged. These guys have really earned my trust!

RYAN R.
08/22/2018
On Point!
Bob and crew are always on point with their troubleshooting and repairs. They've earned my trust and will be a repeat customer for years to come.

DAVE M.
07/26/2018
Very reliable and very competent
Estimates are very accurate causing no surprises at check out. My Taurus has 192k miles and engine runs like a top.

KJ
KEN J.
Los Gatos, CA
07/12/2018
Campbell Ford Performance has been keeping our old pickup running very well for many years. Knowledgable, friendly, and fair.

LW
LILY W.
Ford Expedition
05/21/2018
Campbell Ford Performance is the BEST!
Everyone is so friendly, efficient and so knowledgeable!!! The best place for my Explorer! Coming here for service is worth fighting commute traffic all the way across town!

BW
BOB W.
04/25/2018
Honest. Great customer service.
Great service in repairing my Ford F250 truck with a coolant leak.

ROBERT W.
04/24/2018
Highly Skilled expert mechanics with excellent personal integrity.
This place is excellent !!! I have actually found a Car Mechanic that is totally honest and can be trusted !!!!

The mechs here are very skilled, totally competent, friendly, will knowledgeably answer any number of dumb customer questions, yet their repairs ARE AT AN HONEST (if not indeed a CHEAP) PRICE !!!!!

I love these guys, they fix all my car problems and clarify everything.

There is no substitute for an expert mechanic you can actually really trust !

AH
ALLISON H.
04/23/2018
Honest, reliable and 10/10!
I’ve been going to Ford Campbell for years. The service is excellent, good ethics and Bob and his crew go above and beyond! Highly recommend!

BILL S.
Ford Edge
03/17/2018
Absolute confidence and trust!
Bob and his crew are the best, most thorough and honest mechanics I've ever known. I've been coming to Campbell Ford Performance for almost 30 years and have complete trust that they will always provide quality, guaranteed work. I would recommend them to anyone who owns a Ford product.

FG
FRANK G.
Ford Expedition
02/07/2018
Always get the job done right the first time.
Great service and the price is always reasonable. Bob and his pops are very knowledgeable and easy too work with.

BURNEL S.
Saratoga, CA
Ford Escort
01/16/2018
Prompt excellent communication.
We always get prompt, accurate communication regarding all service.