LW
LILY W.
Ford Expedition
01/16/2020
Repair
Bob, Bert, Ernesto are awesome.. always friendly, knowledgeable, skilled & repairs are quick & done right!

GC
GLENN C.
Ford Expedition EL
01/09/2020
Always helpsful, always on time!
I prefer have my vehicle services at CFP because they are so nice, super accurate in their diagnosis, and I always get my car back when they tell me it will be ready. They also solved a problem I tried to fix two times at the dealer. CFP just know what the issue was, fixed it, and it has never come back since. Thank you CFP for a job always well don.

FG
FELICIA G.
01/06/2020
Felicia G
Bob and his team at Campbell For Performance are amazing! Thank you for taking the time to explain to me what is wrong with our vehicles that explains the solution. Its refreshing to be treated with respect and patience when asking a lot of questions. Thanks again Bob and team!

DIANA M.
Santa Clara, CA
01/03/2020
AMAZING
Campbell Ford Performance has been taking care if my cars since 1994. When my Ford Explorer finally died of old age, I bought another Ford just do I could stay with Bob, Burt and the new fellow at Campbell Ford Performance. They are excellent, honest and reasonably priced.

ES
ELAINE S.
Los Gatos, CA
12/26/2019
Competent and great to work with

KENNETH S.
12/21/2019
Good place to take your Ford
Good maintenance work. These guys know what they are doing and have been working on my vehicle for years...

SL
STEVE L.
Los Altos, CA
11/14/2019
Very helpful & knowledgeable.
Very good work and answered all my questions.

PC
Phil C.
10/25/2019
Excellent Repair on all our Fords
We have been bringing our Fords (five at last count!) to Campbell Ford Performance for more than 20 years. Our current Ford, the 2000 Explorer, has had a problem with the starter often making a grinding noise - Bob worked with me to systematically isolate and eventually correct the problem. Being able to work through problems like this with the person actually doing or directing the work makes going to have the repairs or servicing done a much more pleasant experience than some other places. I consider Bob and his team to be friends, and they never seem too busy to walk me though the problems they have found in their diagnostics. More recently, the A/C needed repair: this was handled by Bob's team as well.
I have recommended Campbell Ford to many family members and friends, and will continue to do so.

EM
ED M.
Los Gatos, CA
10/19/2019
Fast Repair Critically Needed
Our F-150 ignition switch failed during harvest, rendering truck unusable. It was towed into Campbell Ford and back to us in 24 hours after the repair and periodic maintenance.

GC
GABRIEL C.
Santa Clara, CA
10/17/2019
This place is very clean and organized. Staff is professional and friendly and do great work and on a timely basis.
I am glad I found dependable and trustworthy mechanics to work on my (baby) F-150. I highly recommend them. :)

GN
GARY N.
Lincoln MKZ
10/09/2019
Top notch
CFP has been my goto place for all my Ford vehicles since the ‘80s. They have never let me down, misled or upsold me, or done anything but exemplary work on my automobiles. They always get it right.

BILL S.
Ford Edge
10/04/2019
Loved them for years
I've been going to Bob (and Ron before him) since I bought a T-Bird in 1990. Since then it's been a Mustang, Explorer, and now an Edge. I keep buying Fords just so I can continue going to Campbell Ford for service. They are fair, trustworthy, and excellent mechanics. 5 stars, no doubt!

ME
MARTIN E.
Sunnyvale, CA
Ford Escort
09/17/2019
Great, accurate Service.
Fast, friendly service. Technicians are great at diagnosing problems and fixing them.

Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
08/13/2019
F250 service
friendly people, reasonable prices and car knowledge.

Sunnyvale, CA
Ford Fiesta
07/17/2019
Been taking my Ford here for years. Always friendly and they do great work too.