ME
Sunnyvale, CA
Ford Escort
09/17/2019
Great, accurate Service.
Fast, friendly service. Technicians are great at diagnosing problems and fixing them.

Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
08/13/2019
F250 service
friendly people, reasonable prices and car knowledge.

Sunnyvale, CA
Ford Fiesta
07/17/2019
Been taking my Ford here for years. Always friendly and they do great work too.

DENNIS W.
Ford Freestyle
07/16/2019
OIL CHANGE AND FRONT END REPAIR
NICE STAFF AND WORK PERFORMED AS EXPECTED.

JE
JOHN E.
07/02/2019
trouble light
The shop did a great and reasonable job tracking down and fixing the source of a pesky trouble light.

Mercury Mariner
06/08/2019
Maintenance support for college girl
Bob always does a great job of helping my daughter (Student at San Jose State) get her vehicle serviced and reaches out to me to ensure maintenance details are monitored.

JE
JOHN E.
06/01/2019
30k service
Took care of my service with no problems and got the car back to me. I had a airbag trouble light the shop tried to diagnose. Couldn't get it to respond on the computer, so rescheduled when they had more time. Went over the problem and clearly explained it. Will be back to get it resolved.

KEITH B.
04/19/2019
understanding people, great service
service done and car ready as advertised.

03/09/2019
Great Shop!
I've been using this ship for my 2003 Explorer for years. Prices are fair and the work is done on-time. Bob is easy to work with. Explains thing well and gives solid feedback/advice.

I'll continue to use them for as long as I have a Ford!

AH
ALLISON H.
02/26/2019
Great service, as always!
I cannot say enough good things about Campbell Ford, Bob, and his team. Honest, prompt service that I can rely on and trust. Bob always updates me with what’s going on, gives straight forward feedback on where things are with my car and I never have issues making appointments. If you have a ford, I highly recommend you establish its care with these guys, they’re amazing.

BILL S.
Ford Edge
02/15/2019
Never disappointed
I've been a Campbell Ford customer for almost 30 years and have always been impressed with their service and honesty. I keep buying Fords because I know I can trust Bob and his team to do the best work possible.

DIANA M.
Santa Clara, CA
02/05/2019
CFP is great
I have been going to Campbell Ford Perfirmance since my 1994Ford Explorer was a baby. I have always gotten great service, friendly advice. Bob and Burt are always helpful and friendly.

DENNIS W.
Ford Freestyle
01/30/2019
OIL CHANGE AND FRONT END REPAIR
SERVICE WAS AS WE DISCUSSED FOR COMPLETION AND PRICE

Saratoga, CA
01/20/2019
Great Service Always
Always great service, very easy to work with, great at communicating the problem and the work to be performed, great prices, always fixes the problem. Very different from dealing with the difficult and incompetent dealerships.

BE
BOB E.
01/18/2019
Honesty, integrity, professionalism.
I'm 72 years old and have owned a lot of cars and trucks and have been to a lot of auto mechanics. Campbell Ford Performance is by far the best auto repair service I've received. My three word title says it all!

ROLANDO M.
Campbell, CA
01/15/2019
Another well done repair as always.
I have appreciated the consistent work quality and technical knowledge of Campbell Ford Performance for more than a decade. They have kept my 1999 Ford Explorer running well. Thanks again. I recommend their business to anyone with a Ford vehicle.

AH
ALLISON H.
12/15/2018
Great service as always!
Bob and his team are reliable, honest and friendly. They got my ford in right away, promptly fixed the issues at hand and had it back to my by the end of the day. I couldn’t ask for better service!

JOHN T.
10/23/2018
THE Place to take your Mustang!
Flat out the best shop to take your car to for performance modifications. Friendly, courteous, knowledgeable and professional.

JULIE R.
Campbell, CA
10/16/2018
Great Job!
Bob and team are always so very courteous and Bob always patiently answers my questions ....even the silly ones! I recommend Bob and his team to any Ford owner to experience excellent customer service!👍🏼

TOBIAS B.
09/11/2018
Very honest
I'm always really happy whenever I take my Fusion into these guys because they're very honest about the work they do! I recently got a 120k mile service and they only did what was necessary. They didn't have to replace the spark plugs or the transmission fluid, whereas so many other places would have just done it without asking and charged. These guys have really earned my trust!