Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Ken S.
West Barnstable, MA
02/15/2019
Service excellence
They take care of everything needed

EF
Eleanor F.
Buick LeSabre
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Eleanor said the business did a good job.

SD
Sue D.
Boston, MA
Best place on the Cape.
Always fairly priced and excellent service. From gas fill ups to car repair, this is the best station around.

Mark R.
Refreshing!
Rick really listens to your concerns and finds the best way to deliver what you want for a fair price. He will save you money when he can. Work was completed when promised. Great all-around experience!

Bud S.
Honda Crosstour
Battery replacement
The Crosstour battery died in the cold snap two weeks ago and Rick and Andy removed the offending part and replaced it with a quality battery. This took twenty minutes from the time the car arrived to the leaving. The price was lower that a local parts store and I didn't have to do the job myself. Andy had to call Honda to get the "Honda's secret" code to reset the radio. This was a great experience.
I have been a long term customer (decades) at Cannings and this is one of many reasons why.
Thank you to the crew at Cannings.
B

TR
Thomas R.
Toyota Avalon
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Thomas said that he is pleased with what the business did.

Maureen M.
Franklin, MA
Nissan Rogue
02/10/2019
Competent responsible respectful courteous
Competent responsible respectful courteous prompt service

Volvo S60
02/08/2019
Nice people, good service
Friendly staff, always willing to help

Margrete M.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
02/06/2019
Professionalism, Hard Workers and Skilled
I have brought my Subaru to Cannings two or three times. I've been impressed with Rick and his team of mechanics, their work ethic and excellent attention to the needs of my vehicle. They're also polite and keep me posted about when the car will be done. It's a win-win situation when you have Cannings servicing your auto!

02/03/2019
Consistently excellent service
I’ve been coming here for the past 15 years and I can always trust the staff to be knowledgeable and honest about the service that needs to be done. I’ve never had to wait long to schedule an appointment and I’ve always received top quality work.

Nissan Murano
02/02/2019
Personal service
The work was done as described and on time

Mike H.
North Easton, MA
Volkswagen CC
Big Surprise
I’ve always had a negative experience at most stations. Stopped to use the restroom and a nice guy the said, “hey you know your inspection sticker is up for renewal?”
“We can do that while you use the restroomi said sure!
Turns out my headlight was cracked and failed inspection. Rick there got me a great price, and was able to get the work done the next day so my car would pass before the end of the month.
Everyone there were friendly, knowledgeable, and fun to be around.
I can’t recommend this place high enough and already told two friends about the find!

NS
Noelle S.
Quick, fair and honest
I love going to Canning’s for all of my car’s needs! Small business, reliable, and right down the road!

Steve M.
TIRE PROBLEM
GREAT SERVICE AS ALWAYS

PE
Pat E.
02/01/2019
Traditional local businesses who knows you by name
See above

TH
Todd H.
Subaru Legacy
01/31/2019
Honest assessment
I took my car with smelling rubber and check brakes and engine warning lights lit. I was prepared for some very bad news. Some other place might have taken advantage of me. It was actually something very minor...I was happy to pay the $120.

BN
Bill N.
Subaru Legacy
01/31/2019
Great service and friendly!!
Very personable staff. Pleasure to talk to wveryone. Fast service and very accomodating.

Jim L.
01/27/2019
Servicing my Wrangler.
This is only the second time I have had work done on mr Jeep. I can honestly say the folk here are wonderful. Most courteous place on Cape, IMO. Will continue to take my Jeep there for any work needed. Just really fine people.

AW
Alex W.
GMC Terrain
01/26/2019
Great local business
Canning's is always a great choice for anything from an inspection to major auto repair. I highly recommend them and I am and will continue to be a return customer.

Mike B.
Barnstable, MA
01/25/2019
Old school and loving it! No BS~
Rick, so grateful you are there. We can ways count on you and your Ace mechanics. We tell everyone where we have our cars done!!