Overall Rating 1.6/5Overall Rating 1.6/5Overall Rating 1.6/5Overall Rating 1.6/5Overall Rating 1.6/5

PR
PATRICE R.
06/24/2021 Category: Sales
Just what we wanted
We had just relocated to Salem and were without a vehicle. Within one day of contacting Capitol Subaru, we were signing papers for our new Outback! And at a price we thought was for a 2021 but it was a 2022!! We were well treated with no pressure - highly recommend them.

Quick, friendly, hassle-free service
Took my Forester in to drop it off for an oil change, and had a very positive experience. The service tech was friendly, the correspondence via text was hassle-free, and they had my vehicle done in a timely fashion.

DEREK S.
Impressive Dealership
Everyone at Capitol Subaru has been so helpful and the service was great. What a place to visit! Thank you!

NW
Nancy W.
Dallas, OR
06/24/2021
Great Staff
What a great place to purchase a car. Not something you do everyday, so it was nice to have a good sales person guide us through the process and treat us well.
Charley E., Customer Relations Manager from Capitol Subaru - Salem responded on 06/24/2021

Nancy, we love to provide a great purchase experience and to treat you like the valued customer you are. Congratulations on your new vehicle!

MARIE D.
Lincoln City, OR
Professional personable staff
I never worry about taking my car for service here! You are always thorough and recommend legitimate items to either repair or preventative maintenance and show me why.. not like some places where they upsell me.... as I drive from out of the area to your Salem location... safety is my main concern. I was stuck In the middle of nowhere once after a dealer did my maintenance and “forgot” to tighten bolts😡. And with your new facilities I felt like I was in the lobby of a Lodge! I was so relaxed and comfortsble while waiting for service to be completed.. I “almost” didn’t want to leave. I highly recommend Capitol Subaru in Salem

Marie, your kind words mean the world to us. We are so glad to hear that you feel safe and comfortable here. It is always a pleasure to take care of both you and your vehicle.

Silverton, OR
Comfort while you wait
The waiting area at the new facility is very pleasant and wide open. I appreciate the coffee and snacks, but where is the popcorn machine??!! There’s a nice kids area. I’d rather have popcorn that your pet store!!

Thank you for your valuable insight. We appreciate you taking the time to share this review with us and love to hear that you enjoyed our kids' area and waiting area.

Keizer, OR
Very professionally
Personnel were very friendly and professional, work was completed and car was returned and spotless condition

We love to hear that our team was very friendly and professional and you left satisfied with your service.

AL
ANDREW L.
Sublimity, OR
Outstanding Job Rachel at Subaru
We would like to say how much we enjoy our experiences with Capital Subaru. The star of our recent service on our 2017 Forester was Rachel. We had an exhaust issue and Rachel went well beyond what we would have expected and worked to have our warranty cover our repairs. Rachel always provides outstanding communication and takes the time to explain things to us. Rachel is one of the reasons we keep returning to Subaru for our vehicle needs.
Andy and Kerrie Lally

Andy and Kerrie, we love to hear that Rachel was the star of your service and went well beyond your expectations. It is always a pleasure to serve you!

JOY W.
06/24/2021 Category: Service
Capitol Subaru is great...they listen to you and and take good care of you and your car.

Joy, we appreciate the opportunity to take care of both you and your vehicle. Thank you for visiting!

Independence, OR
Subaru Crosstrek
06/24/2021 Category: Service
Beautiful new building and facilities
My recent express vehicle service went very smoothly. In and out in about an hour.

We love to hear that your service went quickly and smoothly. Thank you for your visit!

Molalla, OR
Subaru Ascent
06/23/2021 Category: Sales
Good experience!
Our car shopping experience was great. The sales team helped us in finding the car that we wanted. Thank you.

It is a sincere pleasure to provide a great experience and help you find what you're looking for. Congratulations on your new vehicle!

EM
ELIZABETH M.
Independence, OR
Subaru Crosstrek
Pleasant
Very helpful and accommodating

Elizabeth, thank you for your kind words and this five-star review.

Eugene, OR
06/23/2021 Category: Service
Friendly people at state-of-the-art facility.
Work performed as described, within time estimated, and at price expected.
Charley E., Customer Relations Manager from Capitol Subaru - Salem responded on 06/23/2021

Thank you for taking the time to share this review with us. We love to hear that your work was performed well by friendly people. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.

ME
M E.
06/23/2021
2021 Crosstrek
Great service. Really made the deal work. Traded my old Crosstrek no issues and no major negotiating. Made sure I got everything I wanted.

Thank you for taking the time to share this review with us and congratulations on your new vehicle! We love to hear that you left with everything you wanted.

MARGARET C.
Beavercreek, OR
oil change
my appointment was for 10:00 am, I got there at 9:30. I thought I would have to wait longer, but no, I was back on the road in a short time.
Great customer service and a large comfortable waiting area.

Margaret, we love to hear that you walked away satisfied with your service and our waiting area. It's always a pleasure to serve you.