Capitol Tire And Service

Mary Jane A.
Dodge Neon
08/31/2016
Great Tire Escape
Needed tired replace and change and dispose all done on my schedule and for the right price. Best of all, every staff acknowledged me and was pleasant. Comfy waiting area, too. Will be back!!!

John K.
Oregon, WI
Volkswagen Routan
08/28/2016
Always professionals
We had our van towed in because it wouldn't start. At the shop, the van started right up for the guys, and instead of fixing something just to charge us for some work, they gave things a look, wrote up a summary of other things we might want to have looked at, and explained everything they did clearly. And, oh yeah, they didn't charge us for the time. Great people that you can trust - that's Capital Tire!

Todd C.
Mazda 5
08/26/2016
Friendly customer service
Reliable service and honest assessments

SK
Steve K.
GMC Yukon
08/24/2016
Fast friendly service
Once again, I found Capitol Tire to be fast and friendly. I couldn't ask for a better service experience.

Tina C.
Aniwa, WI
Ford Crown Victoria
08/21/2016
expert vehicle advice
friendly, out-going staff who provides excellent care to your vehicle at a reasonable price!

AR
arolune R.
08/20/2016
Got me in immediately!
Had a dead battery for first time in years. Very helpful on phone, welcoming and got me right in. Thank you for making a stressful situation much more bearable.

SK
Steve K.
08/19/2016
Friendly service with a smile
The team took the time to explain the items they found wrong with my car and gave me the option to have them fixed or take care of them later, without pressure. Which I appreciate very much. After all, I just came for an oil change.

LK
Lisa K.
Stoughton, WI
08/14/2016
Accommodating, with a job well done.
I appreciate your solid service. Thank you.

SP
Scott P.
08/13/2016
Pricing, very good customer service and shuttle to/from.
Pricing beat our local service garage by $200 for a set of 4 tires. Staff seemed knowledgeable and friendly. Was given a ride to work and picked up again to get my car.

GJ
Gabriel J.
Buick Park Avenue
08/12/2016
Gracious service, good price
Locally owned, friendly place close to work and home. I'll be back.

GT
Gary T.
08/11/2016
Tire Work
Sean sets the standard for personal service!

JJ
Jim J.
Honda Element
08/09/2016
Nice People, Fair Prices and Good Service
It's always nice to have a go-to service shop, and Capital Tire is mine. I strongly recommend them for high quality, honest repairs and service at a reasonable price.

Jongchon k.
08/08/2016
Visit for maintanence
I went to rotate tires and change the air filter, but the technician told me that the air filter change is unnecessary at this time and they just rotated the tire. I appreciate their honest service.

TH
Tim H.
08/07/2016
Excellent service as always. Repairs were perfect. No unnecessary nonsense. Very personable staff. I've been going here for more than 25 years and will continue.

PA

Tina C.
Aniwa, WI
Ford Crown Victoria
vehicle maintenance
excellent service, as usual! I always appreciate the timely job done well!! Thank You!

SA
Stephen A.
07/19/2016
Tom let me know it's time to get rid of our beater van
Tom and Sean have been amazing all the years we've been going to Capitol Tire.

You've got to love the service when they share advice that's against their short term interest, and definitely to your long term benefit. That's what happened when, instead of doing the work I asked for, Tom called me to advise against it, and let me know it's time to get a newer, more dependable vehicle instead.

I recommend Capitol Tire every time I have an opportunity!

Dave W.
Oregon, WI
07/16/2016
Confidence
Take your car to Cap Tire with confidence. Dentists and car mechanics are big unknowns to me since I don't see or know much of what about what they work on. I've been a happy customer for over 10 years. They saved me over $3K on my first visit compared to dealer estimate. They may not be the cheapest on a given visit but you only pay for work that needs to be done. Over the long haul you'll save lots of money. They started taking care of a new 2004 after 15K miles and it now has almost 315K miles and going strong. A great and caring crew.

Rick B.