Overall Rating 3.931817/5Overall Rating 3.931817/5Overall Rating 3.931817/5rating 3.931817rating 3.931817
Overall Rating 1.9318202/5rating 1.9318202rating 1.9318202rating 1.9318202rating 1.9318202

BD
Bruce D.
Sweet Home, OR
09/16/2018
Great salesman
My wife and I had a great experience with David Quezada. He was personable, laid back, and informative. Buying a new car is always a stressful experience, but I felt relaxed and did not feel pressure to purchase in anyway. David took the time to explain the our RAV4 Hybrid to us, the differences between this vehicle and a standard gas model, and showed us several options. I'd recommend Capitol to my friends.

RD
Rob D.
Mill City, OR
08/01/2018
great atmosphere, very professional
Kent, my salesman was awesome.
Very knowlegable and patient.
The new 2018 RAV4 Hybrid was just what we wanted...wife loves it.
Thanks Kent.

Michelle C.
Stayton, OR
08/01/2018
"You are screwing us!" - Kelly Stewart, Sales Manager
"You are screwing us! Have you seen this deal? She is screwing us." - Kelly Stewart, Sales Manager, Capital Toyota.

Mr. Stewart uttered this statement within 5 minutes of meeting me. I came to buy a Tacoma. I brought my Cadillac, as a trade-in. My son (former technician at Capital Chevrolet & Subaru) and my DIL (current Capital Subaru employee) because I had problems with the purchase of the Cadillac (Capital Chevrolet), that I was afraid to go by myself. The Cadillac had expensive problems, despite being Certified, Pre-Owned, supposedly thoroughly inspected. One of the tires went flat the night I bought it. They hadn't informed that as an AWD vehicle, if a tire goes bad, I would have to replace all four - which I did - at my expense - because they refused. It was later that month that I learned that instead of using the one lender I asked them to use for financing, they shopped my credit to 10-lenders, dropping my credit score 100 points. This delayed my ability to purchase a home as I worked to re-build my credit. Then, the first time it rained, water pooled in the back seat because of leaky sunroof. They refused to repair it correctly, repeatedly, until the interior was stained & I wrote a negative review. Alex Casebeer (owner) called my son (his employee) and demanded that he get me to remove it. In exchange, he offered to ensure the repair was made correctly. My son felt his job was at risk. I took the negative review down and they completed the repair, requiring me to pay for part of it, but assured us that if we decided to purchase a different car in the future, they would make it right. After all, they said, "It's your way on the Parkway!"

Last night, after 15 minutes I went hunting for a salesperson. I met Victor, a manager who was eager to pass us off to a sales rep. He took vehicle info. & our history & handed us over to his son, Brandon. Brandon, was amiable and respectful and could teach his elders at Capital a few things. Brandon completed paperwork we waited for 1 hr 40 min, without any word from finance. Matthew Casebeer (owner) made an appearance. Also polite, he ensured me they wanted to "make it right."

Victor, the original sales manager with whom we spoke, brought us a document from finance during this time and urged me to initial the first option on the page. The line explained that my initial allowed them to shop my credit to every lender they wanted. I reminded him that this happened before and I would not give permission. He then asked me to read each line for him, as though he could not read it himself. I was confused.

Again, we sat and waited.

Victor finally approached with some numbers - including the cost of the new vehicle and an extremely low offer on my trade-in. Not shocking for a car dealer - but certainly not what I would consider, "My way on the Parkway." I wrote down the number I wanted for my trade-in and agreed to pay the advertised price for the new vehicle - no dickering whatsoever on the price of the new vehicle.

That is when Kelly came out, trying to explain the loss they would have to take on my trade-in if they did the deal. I explained I already had a higher offer from a different dealer and he wanted the details about that deal for comparison sake. I politely told him my concern was this deal, here, and that I understood they would lose money on my trade-in. I said, "I want the Casebeers to eat this cost ($4K) to resolve the problem with the last car. I said they have the option to decline and I would go elsewhere. My son then said they would be making a repeat customer because with the purchase of a new car, they could not screw me. Nothing could go wrong with a new Tacoma. That is when Kelly Stewart became verbally aggressive, commenting on how I was screwing them. No deal had been made, but he thought I was screwing them.

I am not sure what "Your way on the Parkway" means, but I am pretty sure being deceived, defrauded, re-receiving sub-par service, and insults are not part of the deal. Don't buy here people. You do not have to be cheated to buy a car!

DU
David U.
07/12/2018
PURCHASE OF RAV4
The personnel that I dealt with very helpful and courteous. Brandon, sales rep, was more than helpful. I explained my circumstances and what I wanted and he guided me through the steps of getting an appraisal for my trade-in.

I was fairly positive about what I wanted and what I could afford, Brandon was understanding and worked with me to come to mutual agreement. All in all, the experience with Capital Toyota, in the purchasing our new vehicle went smoothly.

We will definitely use Capital Toyota for our future purchase and service. We will recommend this dealership to any of our friends and family.

Cliff M.
Dallas, OR
07/03/2018
Love my new Highlander
David Quezada was awesome! He partnered with us all through the car buying experience and all on his day off. Thanks David for making it easy.

CP
Chantal P.
06/24/2018
Wolf in sheep's clothing.
You know that terrible stigma that comes with car salesmen?! Well if you're looking to experience the reality of that then go ahead and go into Capitol Autogroup. Buying your first new car is suppose to be an exciting time... But these people will RUIN that for you!
I stopped by Capitol Toyota on my way to Wilsonville Toyota to see if they could price match a car that I found online. Larry Balwin was my salesman and he told me they could not only match the price but could even go lower!! He seemed so nice and trustworthy that I didn't even think twice about getting the deal done. Well when things came down to it... They ended up changing me 3,000 more than Wilsonville Toyota. The ONLY reason I stopped in was because I was told that they would give me the same, if not a better, deal. I was lied to and deceived because I am trusting and take people for their word... Well I was an easy target for these sharks. If you do decide to go to Capitol Autogroup... DON'T TRUST A WORD THEY SAY!! And make sure the finance guy doesn't add on a 3,500 warranty that you told him more than once you did not want!! No extras means no extras but apparently they don't understand that. & if they offer theft protection for "free"... Don't take it! I had to go back the next day after I realized what he had done and get it corrected and they made it seem like I WAS AT FAULT! Way to blame the victim guys. I also asked why I was told they would do a better deal if that did not come to fruition and was told I just had buyers remorse and that sometimes we pay more for things & later find out their cheaper elsewhere. Again, the only reason I bought from them was because Larry told me I could get the deal I wanted. Anyway, I feel sick to my stomach knowing I have to go back there for my oil changes and maintenance.
Word of mouth goes a long way.....
So do honest business practices.

CP
Chantal P.
06/24/2018
Wolf in sheep's clothing.
Word of mouth goes a long way.....
So do honest business practices.

AL
Angelina L.
05/19/2018
Anthony was awesome!!
Anthony was so professional, definitely made this car buying experience easier. Even though he was newer, he answered all my questions. Never once did I feel rushed or pressured. Thank you for this great experience!!

SR
Sydney R.
Aumsville, OR
03/15/2018
Toyota Certified Purchase
Mark Brown was fantastic to work with. He was very patient and answered all questions we had on the car we purchased. If you are purchasing a car from Toyota Capital, I would definitely recommend him.

However, I feel the company needs to work on its customer satisfaction and not only worry about getting a sale. After we purchased the car we assumed the car would be detailed and cleaned out. After we got home and took a good look at the car, we realized the only thing the detail department actually cleaned was the outside of the car. The inside of the car still needed a cleaning with coffee spills and grime from the previous owner and mud in the trunk. We also had to go back in to get replacement batteries for the car keys because they were low, I would think that would have been taken care of before we even left, but since e purchased the car, why would the put anymore effort in.

Our original plan was to purchase my husband a car later this year but we will definitely think twice before purchasing from Capital and question if we want to be just another sale.

Mari S.
02/04/2018
Kent Farley saves the day!
We purchased a new Camry yesterday and love the car, however we were very frustrated with the technology. We came into Capitol Toyota this morning and our salesperson from yesterday was not in yet. Kent came to our car and spent at least 30 minutes with us, troubleshooting, setting us up and making us more comfortable with our car. We couldn't be happier!

CJ
Coleen J.
Stayton, OR
12/02/2017
Buying my first car!
I so appreciated Mike Brown's assistance and help during the buying of my first car. I wanted the best price and best value I could get. I did it! :-) I appreciated his laid back and non pushy help! Way to go Mike!

TD
Tamara D.
11/27/2017
New 2018 Toyota Rav4 - Adventure
Ismail Anderson provided me with a great buying experience!

Christina C.
Silverton, OR
11/13/2017
Your employees make it so great
Omg Kent Farley is the best sales person ever he is so patient literally 6 hours worth . He was so helpful . My daughter is 18 and autistic and she needed her wheel chair brought out to the car and he ran in to get it for her above and beyond thank you so much Kent Farley

CJ
Chris J.
09/29/2017
Trade in
I was happy with my recent purchase until I saw my 1997 Tacoma on their website selling for $7000! They offered me $900 for my trade in and gave me$2000! $5000 profit! Really!

GB

KF
Kelly F.
09/06/2017
Five star experience
Jeff Smith provided us an excellent experience when we purchased a Vehicle this past weekend. He listened to our needs, offered expert advice, and helped us make the right decision with no pressure. Thanks Jeff!

AE
Amy E.
Cloverdale, OR
09/03/2017
Gavin Hovey is AWESOME! :)
I came into my experience unsure and wanting to get away from expensive payments on another vehicle. He was very real with me and encouraged me to remember my budget when I was wanting to look at more expensive options. I appreciate a salesman like that. I am more likely to buy from someone who keeps my vision in mind instead of their vision. I really felt great about my entire experience and am happy to be saving money now. Thanks Gavin!

MV
Mary Jo V.
Banks, OR
08/30/2017
Sales person Dylan Vandehey
Dylan knows what he is talking about. He has an answer to all questions asked.

SJ
Shirley J.
08/30/2017
Terrific experience
we were so pleased with the service we received from Gavin our salesman. He was so patient and answered all our questions. We love our new car and the experience was wonderful. Ask for Gavin if you are looking for great service!

Maggie H.
08/29/2017
Great Job
Thank you to Gavin for being so helpful and for making our experience so pleasant.we were very happy with our purchase and the service we received . thank you Gavin