WS
WAYNE S.
Suzuki XL-7
01/15/2021
Honest reliable people
Honest reliable peopleI’ve been taking my vehicles over 10 years to Mitch at precision auto care and not once have I ever had a problem with them

KC
Ken C.
Chevrolet Astro Passenger
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Ken said he was pleased with overall service.

TERESA M.
Keizer, OR
Ford Cutaway
01/06/2021
AWESOME!
Mitch and his staff are awesome! They always do good work for fair prices. Being a woman, walking into a repair shop was always a ripoff. But not with Mitch. He is a family man and does good business.

HP
HELEN P.
Honda HR-V
01/04/2021
EXCELLENT, REASONABLE AND PROMPT SERVICE
Mitch is awesome. Always professional. Takes care of my vehicle in a timely manner and prices are fair.

12/30/2020
Great people, great service!
Found and fixed problem at a fair price!

STUART M.
Oregon City, OR
Acura 3.2TL
12/28/2020
Precision Auto Care Excellence
Always looking out for his customers. If something is a little off he wants to know. Excellent communication and excellent service.

RF
ROBERT F.
Jeep Liberty
12/17/2020
Great Service and Fair Prices
They have always been honest and fair and great in helping me get my cars fixed over the years and now my son is using them and always recommend to people to go to Precision Auto if they want to be treated fairly and receive good service :) Thanks for fixing my Jeep

JOE H.
Aumsville, OR
11/20/2020
The best mechanic
Ive been going to see mitch at precision for years. He has always worked with me and told me straight out what needs done. He has never tried to sell me anything i dont need. He is straight to the point with the work required and he is amazing.

MICHAEL B.
Mercedes-Benz E300
11/19/2020
Great fast service
Very quick and reliable service. Highly recommended!

AL
ANTHONY L.
Silverton, OR
GMC Pickup
11/19/2020
Great timely service!
Mitch is great and has been working on cars for me for over 15 years. Always works me into the schedule to get me back on the road. No Complaints from me!

MIKE S.
11/18/2020
I don't enjoy my car breaking down but I always feel better when I bring it to precision auto
Every time I take my car to Mitch i know he will do everything to be fair. I appreciate that ! I always recommend this place to others

KC
Ken C.
Ford Econoline
11/11/2020 Category: Service
Ken said he'd recommend business for service.

TH
THOMAS H.
11/06/2020
Tom Ham
Fast, fair, friendly service, they get it done.

ZS
Zach S.
Woodburn, OR
Honda Civic Sdn
10/28/2020 Category: Service
Zach said that it took awhile to get things taken care of.

KATHERINE B.