PS
PAT S.
Vida, OR
Cadillac Escalade
09/24/2020
Mitch went over and above to help me out. Presicion is the best

KK
Ken K.
Oregon
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/24/2020 Category: Service
Ken said has dealt with Mitch for a long time and he always has treated him right.

ST
STEPHEN T.
Mazda Protege
09/18/2020
An honest job.
Over the last 5 years or so I have come to count Mitch with his truthful analysis of what work my car needed each time I have gone to Precision Auto Care. I feel I was charged a fair price for the work and parts that was required, regardless of the work, from complicated jobs to simple oil changes.

MARTIN L.
Kia Sportage
09/18/2020
Regular and preventive maintenance and short-notice repairs
I have been taking my car to Mitch at Precision Auto Care since at least March of 2016. Before that, I took a prior vehicle to Precision Auto Care from about November of 1992 until August of 1993. Mitch is always able to work with my schedule and I always know I will get in and out the same day. Mitch and his crew are always very straightforward about keeping me informed and do not hesitate to advise me regarding whether something I want done will be cost-effective. The folks at Precision Auto care are always friendly, professional and informative.

NB
NATHAN B.
Ford Econoline Cargo Van
09/15/2020
Great job, very pleased!
My work van was in need of repair and Mitch took care of me. Even though They had Emergency fire crews come in last minute with their trucks which caused a bit of a delay, they still got me back in my van in a timely matter. My van is running great and I’m back on the job! Thanks guys!

LF
LIZ F.
09/10/2020
Honesty and integrity
My car broke down I had it towed to precision even though they were busy with other cars to fix they squeezed me in and fixed my car, I'm so grateful I highly recommend precision auto

MIKE S.
Chrysler Aspen
08/27/2020
Mitch is an honest man and always tries to get me the best price possible! Thanks
I appreciate the great service. Mitch always tries to get the best deal to saveyou money and he always does. Thanks Mitch !

ROB M.
08/15/2020
Much less expensive than I anticipated
Okay. If I am going to try to diagnose my truck's problems then 90% of the time, I am going to get it wrong. So I tried to fix my truck, got it wrong, called PA, and left a message. PA returned my call and said someone could take a look. I said I thought either the starter or alternator had failed. I received a call the same day that corrosion on my battery cables was the root of my problem. They had resolved the problem. Also, their repair was less than 15% what I had anticipated (as I did not need either part). My truck was returned, runs fine, and was substantially less than I had anticipated. Awesome.

LT
Lameca T.
08/14/2020 Category: Service
Lameca said she paid $300 for a sensor and she didn't know it until after they put it on, that was not the problem, nothing was explained to her, she didn't get a diagnostic first, she is frustrated because of this, they're friendly and nice but now she has to go back Monday and fork out more money to get the actual problem fixed.

HP
HELEN P.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
07/30/2020
EXCELLENT, REASONABLE AND PROMPT SERVICE
My radiator needed to be replaced. Mitch quoted me a price for an OEM part. When the wrong part came in, he ordered the radiator direct from Mercedes and didn't increase his quoted price. He finished the car when it was supposed to be done.
Excellent and Honest service.

MV
MARJORIE V.
INFINITI Q45
07/16/2020
Precision Auto is THE BEST!!!!
Mitch is always willing to find a time to get my vehicle in. He works on it until he knows what the problem is. His prices are fair and you get more for the money because you can be confident that he has fixed it right. Just an oil change is worth going in for because he will tell you if he has noticed something you may want to look at. Never pushy. Absolutely the best.

BR
BETHANY R.
07/10/2020
Mitch is honest, careful, and does a great job.
I was so pleased with the work Mitch at Precision Auto did on my car. I needed a sensor for the airbag system replaced. This part is critical for safety. He used a new GM part, not a cheap knock-off or refurbished part. He only charged me for the time he actually spent diagnosing the problem (1/2 hour). In contrast, the Chevy dealership charges $120 no matter how fast they get it done. I feel confident in his work and am so happy to have found a good mechanic. I heartily recommend Precision Auto!

JEFF H.
Silverton, OR
07/10/2020
Honest, quick,and reasonable prices for the best mechanic around!
Best for the money!

LF
LIZ F.
07/03/2020
Expectations met.
The wife is loving how her car runs, and I'm still at a 5 of 5 rating for Mitch and Precision Auto.

I really appreciate the safety check with a heads up for future or immediate issues.

SONIA C.
07/03/2020
Great Straightforward Service
My experience at Precision was fantastic. Scheduled an AC service, just before I brought it in my fan stopped working and I had no AC at all. I brought it in so I could have it looked it and potentially fixed then serviced and it was fixed and serviced within just over 24 hours. When I was called to get the result of the diagnosis he explained it all and ensured that I understood what was wrong with it and felt like he found the best option to fix it and keep it affordable for me. It was so refreshing. I felt very at ease getting this repair and that never happens! Thank you. Hopefully I won’t need to be anytime soon, but will definitely be back for any future repairs.