JEANINE P.
Hyundai Elantra Touring
04/19/2021
Honest Mechanic
Mitch has kept our car in good repair for the past few years. He has always been honest and is the best mechanic we have every had. Today, he installed new rotors under our warranty of 2 yrs. ago for free. We have referred several people to him and everyone has thanked us.

MARK C.
Portland, OR
Mercedes-Benz 300SL
04/02/2021
Great service.
Great service. And price.
Very reliable.
Have been getting my vehicles worked on by precision car care for 14 years now. Always a satisfying experience. Thank you
Mitch.

MICHAEL W.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
04/01/2021
Top Notch Knowledgable,Personable,Reasonable,Efficient,SERVICE...As Always!!!
Personable,Expertise,Service..!

TERESA M.
Keizer, OR
Ford Cutaway
03/31/2021
No better place to go.
Well, they did it again. My starter was literally falling apart when I pulled in. Now I have a new starter and after that was my power steering pump. They did a great job for a fair price. I love this place!

Dodge Durango
03/19/2021
Great service and fair price
You have any mechanical problems with your car.visit ..Mitch .

KH
KEILAH H.
Chevrolet Cobalt
03/11/2021
They had my car in and out within a few hours

ROD S.
03/10/2021
Honest and knowable.
Mitch corrected a situation that somebody in another city screwed up. Mitch is both honest and knowable. I've been going their for years and will continue to do so far years to come.

Ford Econoline Wagon
03/09/2021
Great people!
Always ready to fix my problems. Fair price and good work!

David L.
03/07/2021
Precision is accurate and efficient!
I was in a crisis break down situation facing a towing. I called Mitch at Precision and he was able to assess the problem over the phone and provide me with a self help solution that enabled me to drive myself to Precision Automotive, saving myself an expensive towing bill. Thanks to Precision I was back on the road in a couple of hours. Thanks Precision Automotive!

V
Valued Customer
03/06/2021

HN
HOLLYE N.
03/02/2021
Awesome, fast, professional, detail oriented
The appointment was easy to make. They were able to get my car in quickly. I had a horrendous oil leak that I paid to be fixed 2 other times. They were able to find the real leak and fix it in less then 3 hours.
Very professional and friendly. Highly recommend for any car problems

MICHAEL B.
Mercedes-Benz E300
02/28/2021
Good service and good advice!
Mitch was able to get my car service taken care of, and gave me great advice to maintaining the fuel system that will save me a lot of money and grief in the long run. I would highly recommend his shop to anyone who needs car repair.

02/24/2021
The best mechanic service in the area

DANIEL S.
02/20/2021
Mitch will do what is right for you!
He has proven himself to be someone who can stand on his word and deliver w/ transparency. The best part is that he's affordable! 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

TERESA M.
Keizer, OR
Ford Cutaway
01/28/2021
No better place to go.
Mitch and Tony are an awesome team. I have a 35 year old Ford Econoline 350 with a 460 in it RV. They have found impossible to get parts and they are the only company that will service my rig. I don't know what I would do without their honesty and hard work.