JERRY B.
Chevrolet Pickup
03/26/2020
good service
friendly service and fast service

WG
WENDY G.
03/21/2020
As always, Mitch and his team are the best!
I've been a loyal customer of Precision Auto for a long time and have always found them to be knowledgeable, fair and efficient. I originally chose his shop because it was close to work and I drove past it every day. He's no longer in that location but it's worth the extra few minute drive to keep my vehicle in tip top shape. I highly recommend Mitch and his team!

MICHAEL B.
Mercedes-Benz E300
03/18/2020
Great Sevice!
I've been coming to Precision Auto Care for probably ten years, and Mitch has always treated me right. I'd highly recommend him for anybody who needs car repair work done.

ROB M.
03/06/2020
Good work
My truck needed to have the hub bearings replaced. Precision replaced the bearing, rotors, and front brakes quickly and effectively. I called during the repair to have extra work added, and that was also quickly completed.

SCOTT M.
Keizer, OR
Ford Econoline Wagon
03/03/2020
Honest, reliable and will go the extra mile
Mitch is an honest guy that makes sure no corners are cut when fixing vehicles. He’s willing to work with you to make sure your needs are taken care of at a very fair price. I won’t take my vehicles anywhere else for repair.

Toby M.
Drain, OR
Cadillac DeVille
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Toby said he had an oil change done at this place and they went a little out of their way to help him with a burned out heater, that he didn't know he had. They looked at it and gave him a quote, but he is unable to get it fixed right now. They were great and he had no complaints. They are really busy and he is not a morning person, so having a schedule for oil changes later in the afternoon would be great, but he knows it is their policy.

NY
Norma Y.
02/10/2020
My car 2001
Mitch is the best. He goes out of his way to help. Also if. he puts in a new part and it fails he replaces and charger nothing

NY
NORMA Y.
01/20/2020
Friendly and very informative
Always a good experience

01/11/2020
Customer service
Honest family owned shop, they fix cars the way should be..
Thank you very much Mitch.

MARYLISA C.
12/31/2019
Good service, good price!
My second time to Precision Auto Care. I would highly recommend! Mitch is honest, fair, and reasonably priced! It’s nice to have an auto repair shop that you feel you can trust!

LJ
LIZ J.
Land Rover Discovery
12/21/2019
Mitch is Amazing, fixed my car and had me back on the road in a day!! Love him and Love his shop!!
Precision Auto is the Best!! My Landrover broke down, I cracked my water pump, had a broken fan as well !! Mitch replaced the pump, replaced the fan, put a new timing belt on and an oil change! Had it all done in one day so I didn’t have to rent a car to get to work !! Thank you Mitch so very much !! You do Great Work !!

CURRAN M.
12/17/2019
Reliable service and quality work every time
I'm one of those people who think they can get the best lifecycle cost from a vehicle by driving it until the "wheels fall off". This strategy only works if you are an ace mechanic yourself (I'm definitely not) or you can get to a pro like Mitch. He gets straight to the problem and works with you to get the best solution. I trust his judgement and his expertise. He's very good at communicating throughout the process which is always appreciated especially when I have a complex repair. Every time I bring a vehicle here I always bring it home running like new.

One thing to consider is that this is a very busy place so they are often booked out for a few days or a week. I take that to mean that others appreciate this shop as much as I do. It's worth the wait.

TT
TRACI T.
12/05/2019
Cares about customer safety
Customers safety..And your vehicle needs

Hyundai Veracruz
12/04/2019
Mitch is great
Knowledgeable and will save your money if he can and warrants his work.

GB
Grant B.
Oldsmobile Bravada
11/27/2019 Category: Service
Grant said everything went well as planned.