Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

KELLIE K.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/16/2019
Highly recommend
I love this place. Consistent, detail oriented, and conscious of my schedule! Reasonable pricing as well

BF
BRUCE F.
Honda Fit
02/14/2019
good reliable ethical people
I like the service writers they are genuinely nice peoply who will give you a break when then can!

Takisha B.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Takisha said they were very attentive and quick.

FS
FRANCISCO S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/11/2019
Great people
The saying goes "crap rolls downhill"; well at Car USA it's " quality and care rolls downhill". From the general manager on down, you see the quality and care from each employee to every customer. Each employee is happy to be there and that is reflected in their work.

Ford Expedition EL
02/07/2019
State Inspection
I had impeccable service this past week when I was rushing to get my inspection done after work around 5:15pm and I asked across the street if they had time and their inspector left for the day. I went to car care and they took me in no issues and it took NO TIME. I was there for probably 15 minutes. The front desk manager was very friendly, in fact everyone was friendly. Great visit!

NK
NANCY K.
02/06/2019
The people and the quality service they give
Terrific mechañb I io.

SCOTT I.
Acura RDX
01/28/2019
Friendly
Once again I was greatly pleased with the prompt and excellent service I received at your facility. Thank you for GREAT SERVICE. Scott I.

Acura RDX
01/23/2019
Oil Change
I called about an oil change, expecting to be scheduled a day or two later in the week but was told to come in about 30 minutes from my call. The work was completed within 45 minutes. Staff are always friendly and respectful.

JANICE R.
GMC Terrain
01/22/2019
Service review
Always fair & friendly service.

PK
PHYLLIS K.
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/19/2019
Excellent, fast, friendly service
Staff explained what needed to be done in a way I could understand. All work was done quickly and affordablly. I highly recommend this business. They take good care of all our family cars.

VV
VALERIE V.
01/17/2019
The Atmosphere
Beautiful office and beautiful people. This atmosphere touched me and my twin daughters, from the scriptures on the wall, warm welcome smiling faces, prayer box, and gourmet coffee or hot cocoa while you wait. Oh but the wait time was not long finished my cup of coffee and the were done. I felt in my heart I can trust this place. I believe when you use your business to represent the Lord with scriptures, free books, and just a blessed atmosphere. Souls will be won and you will be blessed here and more in heaven. God Bless you, your family and business.

BC
Brandon C.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Brandon said the person who helped him was very helpful.

Ron B.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Ron said they are very nice.

RICHARD G.
Lexus GS 350
01/16/2019
Always welcoming reception !!
You feel like you've known these people for years cause they are so welcoming.Since I started going there I've had my cars serviced and both my sons vehicles also. I have never had to bring it back due to not being fixed right and their prices are very reasonable.

LK
Larry K.
Brookshire, TX
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Larry said he would recommend this business for service.

JJ
JONATHAN J.
01/10/2019
More Great Service
Thanks for your continued service. We appreciate your reliability.

BETSY B.
Houston, TX
Hyundai Tucson
01/09/2019
These guys are the best!
I've used Car Care USA for several years and have always had excellent service! I won't take my car anywhere else!

John K.
Kia Sorento
01/08/2019 Category: Service
John said the employees were friendly. They were courteous. They provided good service.