Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

JIM M.
12/11/2019
Friendly service 100% of the time!
I am always confident in the service I get at Car Care USA. They have been taking care of my Jeep for the entire time I’ve owned it and are always fair and honest. That’s often a hard quality to come by in some car care shops. Thank you Ray for always assuring my Jeep is in top running condition.

NR
Nancy R.
Mitsubishi Diamante
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Nancy said this business is a great place to go. The employees are sweet and kind and always take care of her. On her last service visit she had to wait over 20 minutes to get the air checked in her tires. She stated she feels the employee at the front desk simply did not care. When a different employee came in, she asked if they would help her and they did right away.

Jacob C.
Nissan Titan
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Jacob said this business did a good job in a timely manner. He said they were very professional.

Sugar Land, TX
Acura TSX
11/17/2019
Chain smokers. Meh work.
When I got my car back, it reeked of cigarette smoke. I don’t smoke, no one in my family does. When I went in to pay, the entire lobby smelled like a cigarette. I dunno if the guy at the desk was the smoker, but it was absolutely disgusting. This place is also very expensive compared to other places. We have had to repeat work done on my car SEVERAL times after coming here. Run away.

Chad S.
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Chad said he would recommend this business for service. He said they were timely, very nice and have good service.

JIM R.
Ram 3500
11/14/2019
Car Care Richmond
Car Care is always professional, courteous, knowledgeable, and fair priced, they have my business because I trust them as well

FT
Frank T.
Lexus ES 330
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Frank said Ray Senior and Ray Junior, along with the staff, appeared to be people of integrity and he had no issue with their work.

LT
LOTTIE T.
Mitsubishi Outlander
11/10/2019
Tune-up
Service was outstanding, the service manager was friendly. I dropped off my SUV the night before it was to be serviced and, I was called as promised when they complete the job. I had no issues.

FH

BRYAN W.
Kia Forte
11/03/2019
Fast & Friendly
I brought my sputtering car in at noon on a Friday and they fixed it in just a few hours. Fast, friendly service, even after I was told they were short handed. Nice having a place like this right in the neighborhood.

Katy, TX
Toyota Tundra 4WD
10/25/2019
They took me right in for an oil change, got it done quickly. Owner greeted me like a friend, not a customer. I will be back.

Scott S.
Buick LaCrosse
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Scott said he is always happy with the way they treat him and the work they do.

MARIO L.
10/22/2019
Vehicle inspection
Just about a half-hour to have the car inspected.

LK
Larry K.
Brookshire, TX
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Larry said he has been going to the business for a long time and they always took care of him.

LP
Luis P.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Luis said that they are always really nice people.

Kalpana M.
Lexus RX 400h
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Kalpana said the service was good.

10/15/2019
Very friendly and professional
This is my second time bringing in my car and it's been a very good experience. Very friendly guys at the front desk. They even put air in my tires without my mentioning it to them. I highly recommend!

MARCELLA M.
Honda Civic Sdn
10/14/2019
Excellent company
Honest, reliable company. Highly recommend them. This is the best mechanic shop in the area, hands down.

MN

RICHARD M.
Buick LaCrosse
10/01/2019
Excellence Personified
It's always a pleasure doing business with the people a Car Care USA.