ANGEL JANICE M.
10/19/2018
Have always received great service and appreciate their honesty!!!
We take all of our vehicles to Car Clinic and have always received great workmanship and honesty. They take the time to explain services in details and are totally honest. Staff are always friendly. I would recommend the company to anyone looking for car repairs!!

AL
ALBERT L.
10/17/2018
GOOD PEOPLE and GREAT WORKMANSHIP
You can't find the overall hard working people like you find at Car Clinic, not only that but they do GREAT work for a fair price. I'd recommend Car Clinic to any and everyone.

CYNTHIA L.
GMC Safari Passenger
10/15/2018
Very satisfied,,,as always 😇
My van is always in the best hands with everyone at The Car Clinic..
Wouldn't go anywhere else..

DAVID R.
Kia Sedona
10/09/2018
Very nice and professional personnel
They were able to find out for me that my vehicle was still under warranty and that I could take it to the dealer to be fixed for free. I was very impressed with their honesty. They just gained a customer even if they didn't do the repair job.
Tim H., Owner/CEO from Car Clinic responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you David!  We strive to be honest and fair with all of our customers!  Without you, our customers, we wouldnt be where we are today after 30 years!

GR
GLENN R.
Hesperia, CA
10/05/2018
Very Friendly
Great people and the woman behind the desk remembers your name.
Tim H., Owner/CEO from Car Clinic responded on 10/09/2018

Thanks Glenn, its easy to remember names when all your customers are unforgettable!  We have some pretty amazing customers!

TK
TYNEISHA K.
10/03/2018
Best place yetgre
Great job on my van. Thank you all for the great job!
Tim H., Owner/CEO from Car Clinic responded on 10/09/2018

Thanks Tyneisha!  Crazy how that worked out and you didnt even need the work you though you did!  Just a simple connection that came undone!  Nothing like saving a few bucks!

CHRISTOPHER L.
Chevrolet Astro Passenger
10/02/2018
The professionals.
The one and only car place I go to for service. their sincere effort on behalf of your interest and the care they show for you is unequaled and sublime. Thank you Tim, Jim and Lisa. God bless car clinic
Tim H., Owner/CEO from Car Clinic responded on 10/09/2018

Thanks Chris!  We are so grateful for customers like you that have been coming to us for many years!  Its always a pleasure to catch up when you come in!

CT
CHRIS T.
Boron, CA
Kia Sportage
09/29/2018
Honesty
This is my first time doing business with you and I am very impressed with your hard work and will be looking forward to doing business with you in all future repairs to my Kia Thank you and your Great Team !! Sincerely, Chris Talavera.
Tim H., Owner/CEO from Car Clinic responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you Chris!  We appreciate the kind words and are happy that you found your new mechanic in us!

Ford Windstar Wagon
09/25/2018
Friendly People
Tim H., Owner/CEO from Car Clinic responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you Jim and Lorna!  You guys are amazing and the cornbread was epic!!!  None of it went to waste, thats for sure!

HC
HENRY MARIA C.
Saturn Ion
09/16/2018
Fuel Filter Replacement
Jim and his crew are exceptional mechanics and our vehicles are serviced with professional care. We recently had our 2004 Saturn Ion fuel filter changed while my wife and I managed to sneak in a quick breakfast. The job was done in approximately 45 minutes. Great job Jim. I highly recommend these folks for your next vehicle servicing. Thanks!
Tim H., Owner/CEO from Car Clinic responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for the kind words Henry and Maria, having the restaurant next door definitely makes servicing your vehicle easy peasy and a great excuse for a delicious breakfast!

CHIP KAREN M.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/31/2018
R&R rear main bearing
Done professionally and very quickly.
Tim H., Owner/CEO from Car Clinic responded on 10/09/2018

Thanks Chip and Karen!  We aprreciate the kind words!  As always it is nice to catch up with you when you come to the shop!

DAVID C.
Chevrolet Suburban
08/31/2018
Very honest
The whole staff at Car Clinic were very helpful and honest people, they are straight fowarded and will not lie to you. I will definitely take my car back to them.
Tim H., Owner/CEO from Car Clinic responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for the kind words David, we take lots of pride in being honest and straight forward!

STEVE M.
08/15/2018
Car max warranty work
They get the work done quickly . Overall a very pleasant experience.
Tim H., Owner/CEO from Car Clinic responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you Steve!  We appreciate the opportunity to work on your car and hope next time you need a mechanic you will remember us!

JUAN T.
Hesperia, CA
08/07/2018
Fast friendly service
Thank you Lisa for all your help and answering any questions I had. Thanks to the rest of the guys at car clinic for fixing my nissian Altima.

FJ
FRED J.
Scion xB
07/10/2018
As in the past my service was great!
Asa in the past, my service was great. Fred

CHRISTOPHER L.
Chevrolet Astro Passenger
06/28/2018
Service well rendered
The finest place I've ever known to take your car for reliable and trustworthy maintenance for any car. Tim and Jim are an awesome example of expertise, professionalism and exact detail for the needs of your vehicle. Thank you car clinic and god bless you.

DT
DARICE T.
Toyota Avalon
06/21/2018
Smog check.
Had to get my car smogged. It was a very quick in and out - thanks.

CYNTHIA L.
GMC Safari Passenger
05/21/2018
The best 👍
As Always the Car Clinic has provided the best service.
I would not go ANYWHERE else..
Thank You for your professionalism and Honesty..

BOB CAROL B.
Chevrolet Camaro
04/21/2018
Great people and fair prices
Ditto Above

ND
NICHOLE D.
Saturn Ion
04/18/2018
Thorough work and friendly service!
I took in my 2004 Saturn Ion on Friday because the car wouldn't start but the issue was not the battery. Once I brought it to the Car Clinic, it started up right away of course. But Jim and the other technicians were determined to figure it out. After multiple test drives and checking over all of the connections, they found an issue with the relay. Leaving it with them for an extra day was well worth it to find the problem. I am so grateful for the help provided by Tim, Lisa and Jim at the Car Clinic! We will definitely return in the future.
Thank you! ~ Nichole Delgado