JAMES JOAN D.
Dodge Dakota
01/10/2019
good listeners and service
as usual, the service was fast and as promised. I have been a loyal customer for at least 15 years.

RN
RICHARD N.
Buick Rendezvous
01/08/2019
Employees were pleasamt Kept us informed
Employees kept us informed. All were pleasant.

AL
ALBERT L.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/12/2018
Another great job
Got another great job done by Car Clinic. They went the extra mile and got my son's truck taken care of.

JIM P.
12/11/2018
the honesty and friendlyness of the staff.
exclent fantastic

Chevrolet Pickup
12/10/2018
People are friendly, they got back with me in a very timely manner.
Iiiiiii

MA
MIKE A.
Ram 3500
12/05/2018
It's fixed!!!
Great service and fast turnaround time on the repair!
Tim H., Owner/CEO from Car Clinic responded on 12/12/2018

Thanks!  Fixed is the only acceptable way around here!  I am happy we were able to take care of you in a timely manner as well!

Lexus LX 470
12/04/2018
AWESOME customer care
The Car Clinic staff is ALWAYS courteous and helpful. I can rely on their faithful professionalism and accurate diagnostics. I have found that over the years that I have called on them to fix my cars, they are by far, the most reliable and trustworthy.
Tim H., Owner/CEO from Car Clinic responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you Richard!  We only accept the best for all the work we do, and if you arent completely satisfied, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are satisfied!  Thank you for the kind words!

JOSE LUCY P.
Victorville, CA
12/03/2018
Courtesy and professional
I have used the Car Clinic for many years to have all my families vehicle serviced there. Every time I have been there they are very hospitable, cortious and professional. I have highly recommended them to friends and family.
Tim H., Owner/CEO from Car Clinic responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you so much Jose and Lucy!  We consider our customers family that have been customers as long as you have and we appreciate all the referrals!

12/01/2018
Car clinic visit
This outfit has all their ducks in a row and the visit was a pleasure
Tim H., Owner/CEO from Car Clinic responded on 12/12/2018

Quack Quack!  Thank you so much for the compliment!  We work hard to keep our customers completely satisfied!

TOM S.
Lexus LS 460
11/21/2018
Honesty
It's hard to find a business that honesty and integrity means more than emptying someone's wallet of their hard earned money. Tim,Jim and the crew are a bright spot in this gloomy world. I WILL ALWAYS come back.
Tim H., Owner/CEO from Car Clinic responded on 11/26/2018

Thanks Tom!  Its the loyal customers like yourself that keep us going each day!  We appreciate your years of continued business and wish your family and yourself a happy holiday season!

AL
ALBERT L.
11/16/2018
GOOD WORK & GOOD PEOPLE
Car Clinic has always done EXCELLENT work on every vehicle I've brought in thru the YEARS. NEVER had a problem. Would recommend them to everyone and anyone. Can't find better work or BETTER PEOPLE !!!
Tim H., Owner/CEO from Car Clinic responded on 11/26/2018

Thanks Albert, you are pretty amazing yourself and we appreciate your loyalty and continued support of Car Clinic!

DZ
DAVID Z.
11/16/2018
I have received 30+ years of great service from Car Clinic
Tim and Jim go above and beyond to make sure our vehicles are in great shape.
Tim H., Owner/CEO from Car Clinic responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you for the kind words David, We are so blessed to have loyal customers like you and appreciate you passing the word on to your friends and family as we count on referrals!

LAURA S.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
11/13/2018
Trustworthy
I appreciate the honesty and thoroughness of this business. I feel safe and more knowledgeable about my vehicle when I leave.
Tim H., Owner/CEO from Car Clinic responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you Laura!  We are so lucky to have such amazing customers like you!  I feel like you are part of the Car Clinic family these days!

Lisa M.
Scion tC
11/13/2018
I have taken my car to car clinic for almost two years now and I have never had an issue. I can take my car in for an oil change and they can get me in, in the same day.They always have my car done in a reasonable amount of time.

DAVID M.
Ford
11/08/2018
Truck
Many thanks to Jim and entire staff at the Car Clinic for all the attention to detail, caring and going Above and beyond in taking care of what was my dad‘s 1971 Ford F250 truck And now mind. When my truck is finally completely restored I will with great pride display your business card as having taken a major part in bringing this truck back to its former glory.

David,
   We look forward to see the truck once it is complete!  I am so happy we got to know you and the back story on the truck, shes going to be beautiful and run amazing!

JEAN W.
GMC Acadia
11/07/2018
This was great for me.
I bought a car thru Carmax and needed a repair under warranty. I really didn't want to drive down the hill, and they told me about repairpal.com which showed repair shops up on the high desert that does the work and uses carmax warrenty. So i found car clinic and it was a good experience. Friendly, honest, accurate. Took care of the repair same day. I would definitely go back. Close. Convenient. Professional. And right next to Jenny's cafe.
Tim H., Owner/CEO from Car Clinic responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you for the kind words Jean, we are grateful that you found us through Repair Pal and I hope if you need any further assistance with your vehicle you will give us a call.

SR
STANLEY R.
Buick Park Avenue
11/02/2018
Service and smog check
As usual, everything was done quickly, efficiently, and well. I would recommend
this business to anyone.
Tim H., Owner/CEO from Car Clinic responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you Stanley for the kind words, we appreciate you as a customer and hope you have a great holiday season.

11/01/2018
Awesome
They was able to get me in on the same day, and had the job done before the end of day. They don't try to sell you any thing extra.
Tim H., Owner/CEO from Car Clinic responded on 11/01/2018

Thanks Dee!  We appreciate the kind words and are happy to have you back now that your vehicle warranty is up!

10/31/2018
Car Clinic
The staff st Car Clinac are always pleasant and helpful in servicing our vehicle.

Thanks Jim,
  I always look forward to hearing how you and Susan are doing and enjoy seeing you guys on my schedule!

MANUEL PATRICIA R.
Chevrolet Colorado
10/24/2018
Lube and Oil Change
Prompt service and a nice place to have coffee next door.
Tim H., Owner/CEO from Car Clinic responded on 11/01/2018

Thanks Manuel!  Your kind words are appreciated and we agree having a delicious restaurant next door isnt such a bad thing!