CYNTHIA L.
GMC Safari Passenger
05/21/2018
The best 👍
As Always the Car Clinic has provided the best service.
I would not go ANYWHERE else..
Thank You for your professionalism and Honesty..

BOB CAROL B.
Chevrolet Camaro
04/21/2018
Great people and fair prices
Ditto Above

ND
NICHOLE D.
Saturn Ion
04/18/2018
Thorough work and friendly service!
I took in my 2004 Saturn Ion on Friday because the car wouldn't start but the issue was not the battery. Once I brought it to the Car Clinic, it started up right away of course. But Jim and the other technicians were determined to figure it out. After multiple test drives and checking over all of the connections, they found an issue with the relay. Leaving it with them for an extra day was well worth it to find the problem. I am so grateful for the help provided by Tim, Lisa and Jim at the Car Clinic! We will definitely return in the future.
Thank you! ~ Nichole Delgado

GT
GRACE T.
Chrysler 300
04/12/2018
awesome employees I Love it...
Awesome service...awesome employees Love it
Tim H., Owner/CEO from Car Clinic responded on 04/12/2018

Thanks Grace!  Its always a pleasure when you come in and I love to hear that you are doing well!  You are awesome and we appreciate you as a customer!

James G.
04/05/2018
Fixed my hard to find repair
Car Clinic helped me with an old vehicle that had a hard to find emissions problem that 2 other shops couldn't fix.
Tim H., Owner/CEO from Car Clinic responded on 04/12/2018

Thanks James!  I am glas we were able to get your problem solved so that you could pass smog!

DT
DARICE T.
Toyota Avalon
04/05/2018
Professional, friendly and personal service.
The service at Car Clinic is always outstanding. I never hesitate to recommend them to friends.
Tim H., Owner/CEO from Car Clinic responded on 04/12/2018

Thanks Darice!  We are blessed to have such great customers like Rick and yourself!  We love to hear that you are so willing to refer friends and family to us!  Dont forget to have them tell me you sent them in so you get your referral bonus!!

RUSSELL S.
Kia Optima
03/20/2018
Excellent to work with and everyone is very nice
Was very friendly and was very fast on doing the brakes on our car. Always a pleasant experience at car clinic.
Tim H., Owner/CEO from Car Clinic responded on 04/12/2018

Thanks for the kind words Russell!  We are so blessed to have such amazing loyal customers like youirself and we hope we can continue to take care of all your vehicle needs for years to come!!

STEVE C.
03/11/2018
Great company.
Great people and excellent work. VERY DEPENDABLE.
Tim H., Owner/CEO from Car Clinic responded on 04/12/2018

Thanks for the kind words Steve!  We appreciate having you as a customer and hope we can continue to service your vehicles for years to come!

JOHN P.
03/01/2018
Great Service on short notice
Thanks for working me into your busy schedule. When I phoned about my problem you warned me you were very busy but would at least try to get my car looked at. I was pleasantly surprised when I got a call telling me my car would be ready by 5pm! Great job and great friendly service! THANKS!!!
Tim H., Owner/CEO from Car Clinic responded on 03/05/2018

Welcome to the Car Clinic family John!  We are excited to have you on board!  We strive daily to work with our customers as much as possible, so they are with out vehicle for as short a time as possible.

IA
ISREAL A.
Volvo S80
02/19/2018
This shop is amazing always on point and going the extra mile for there customers!!
This shop is awesome I wouldn’t trust my cars anywhere else. They are the best at problem solving and getting the job done right
Tim H., Owner/CEO from Car Clinic responded on 02/26/2018

Thanks for the kind workds Isreal, we strive to make all our customers happy!

DAVID M.
Toyota Matrix
02/16/2018
The Car Clinic
The only place I am trust all my vehicles! Great service and the nicest folks.
Tim H., Owner/CEO from Car Clinic responded on 02/26/2018

Thanks David!  I am so excited to see what your truck is going to look like when all is said and done!  We feel priveleged you trust us with something so sentimental to you!

LC
LEO C.
02/16/2018
Friendly, trustworthy, and excellent customer service...
Excellent service. Highly recommend this shop 2 everyone. Finally found a mechanic that I will keep 4 ever !!!
Tim H., Owner/CEO from Car Clinic responded on 02/26/2018

Thanks Leo!  We are happy you found us too, we look forward to being your mechanic for many years to come!

CHRISTOPHER L.
Chevrolet Astro Passenger
01/25/2018
Service/mounts
The best place to have your car serviced and have the proper work done. as reliable as the sun . Thank you car clinic you folk's are wonderful . A # 1
Tim H., Owner/CEO from Car Clinic responded on 02/26/2018

Thanks Chris!  It is having amazing and loyal customers like yourself that make us love what we do!

VB
VICTOR KRYSTAL B.
01/25/2018
Great Service and Customer Care
Long time Customer- Tim and Jim have always been supportive and honest about any given repair. They have gone out of their way to make things happen.... They are an excellent repair facility that you can trust.
Tim H., Owner/CEO from Car Clinic responded on 02/26/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words, our long time loyal customers like yourself make us enjoy what we do everyday, and we hope you know if you ever have questions about anything we will be here for you!

DIANA S.
01/24/2018
A good find...
We are new to the High Desert so when we had a car issue we were nervous about having to choose a mechanic.
Thankfully, good friends and long-time High Desert residents, recommended Car Clinic.
The staff - from receptionist to technician - were very friendly. They also got us in the same day we called, diagnosed the problem (bent rim) quickly and went out of their way to get us the best price on parts.
We are very happy to have found an honest, clean and friendly shop for our car needs :)
Tim H., Owner/CEO from Car Clinic responded on 02/26/2018

Steve is a great guy and we are so grateful he referred you to us!  We look forward to being your go to mechanic for many years to come!

CYNTHIA L.
GMC Safari Passenger
01/19/2018
Again totally satisfied 😘
Again I'm so satisfied with the care and professionalism of everyone at the Car Clinic and I wouldn't take my Van anywhere else...I've recommended them to many of my friends and they are equally just as happy... the best in the west👍👍👍👍👍
Tim H., Owner/CEO from Car Clinic responded on 02/26/2018

We appreciate every referral you send our way!  We love our new customers, but they could never replace those ones like yourself that have been coming here for years!

WK
WILLIAM K.
Toyota Avalon
01/12/2018
Excellent Service and Hospitality
It felt good to leave a automotive service center with the feeling I just had memorable experience and the work was performed quickly and professionally. No one trying to include unnecessary work. Just knowledgeable, friendly and courteous people. Likely one of the most enjoyable service visits I've had in a long time. If it weren't for my "loyalty" hang up, I would be inclined to have all of my services done for both vehicles at this location. And, I have to say, that still may happen as it was truly a reassuring atmosphere where I would be comfortable taking either vehicle there whether it be minor of major service. An added bonus is the convenience of a great restaurant right next door... AWESOME!

MARK H.
01/08/2018
knowledge
fairness in price

RASHON C.
Jaguar XF
12/11/2017
I feel comfortable taking my car to The Car Clinic because I trust the service. They take great care of my car and I know they won’t suggest anything that I don’t really need. I’m happy and satisfied every time I drive away. Thanks for excellent service.

PC
PAT C.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
12/09/2017
My FJ
Everyone here are knowledgeable, friendly,honest, reliable and fair. They do a good job for a reasonable price. I have brought my 2007 Toyota FJ and 2004 Toyota Sienna for several repairs and regular maintenance. Every job is done perfectly, timely and at a good price. I have compared their prices with the local dealership and other repair shops and Car Clinic’s prices are better.