Latest Review about 3 years ago

D M.
09/20/2015
They used to be good, what happened?
I've used them for regular lubes for 5 years now and each time it gets worse. They check off things they didn't do such as fill windshield fluid...if they can't get that right how do I know they actually checked the important stuff like transmission fluid? Several times they didn't clean up and oil gunk dripped in my driveway when I got home. They leave dirty fingerprints on the door handles. They have gotten progressively more expensive. I just don't trust them anymore.

Ron S.
01/08/2015
Best service I ever had anywhere
I had a major problem with my van. Another place wanted $1500 to fix it and it was going to take a week just to get the parts. Not only did these guys fix it, but when it started to act up again, they fixed it again for free. Now it runs like it did when it was new! Thanks a TON guys! I owe you one. I will be bringing all my business to you.

LC
LEANN C.
Chrysler Cirrus
06/19/2014
friendly staff n speedy service
Thanks to the staff at Pueblo West Car Dr. Awesome group!!!

JON R.
06/14/2014
quick, dependable, and cost effective service.
I needed an oil change and also my vehicle was taking a little extra effort to start. They looked at it and found no issue with the vehicle. Even though they tested the battery, alternator and looked to see if any code was thrown by the computer on board, since nothing was found, I wasn't charged for anything but the oil change. I will definitely keep returning here when my car acts up.

BA
Bryan A.
06/10/2014
Got me out of a jam!
Heard my brake's wear tab indicator and wanted to get it in asap. Mike got me in the next day and got my brakes replaced. Very professional and courteous.

LP
LINDA P.
05/31/2014
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!
Finding a reputable automotive repair shop is so difficult especially for a female. To encounter a place (highly recommended by friends) and their words were right. My car overheated, luckily in my garage...picked up the next morning and since I have great friends knowledgeable in automotive service..know 100% problem diagnosed properly and fixed properly with correct parts. Even your shuttle driver was a delight - sounds too good to true..But I did have an unexpected repair at a bad time...made it easy.

SHERRYANN OR FLOYD C.
Chevrolet Colorado
05/08/2014
Good Service
The were very polite and helpful. They were informative and quick to answer any question.

AG
ALFONSO G.
Ford Club Wagon
04/28/2014
Failed to disclose all fees.
Staff failed to tell me about a brake inspection fee ($ 72) and did not check my 2nd fuel fill tube when we brought it in for that specific repair.

LC
LEANN C.
04/18/2014
Clean, friendly, hometown feel
I like the "hometown" feel of the service I got, surely did not feel scammed thank goodness. Mark was a huge help in making discissions. Thank you

FC
FLOYD C.
04/12/2014
Personal working there were very helpful.
Very good service.

Just being local is wonderful. Gret service. Friendly staff

MT
MARLIZE T.
04/06/2014
Great and friendly service!
Love Car doctor in Pueblo West! Everyone is always super friendly and service is outstanding. This is the only place Ill take our vehicles to for routine maintenance.

CL
CALVIN L.
04/06/2014
Always Great Service
I have been using Car Doctor in Pueblo West for 3 years. Always fix things the first time. Free tire rotation with oil change. My wife likes to use their pick up and drop off service.

MARK B.
04/02/2014
Good service - your folks donot try to sell something that you donot need. One downer - Prices a little high for an oil change.

KRISTY M.
03/23/2014
Oil change, tire rotation.
Nice service, nice people.

PS
PAT S.
Chevrolet Silverado
03/22/2014
New Batteries
Just needed new batteries this time but they took good care of me as usual.

PS
PAT S.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
03/22/2014
Went out of their way to help
I needed an oil change on my new motorhome, Mark and Matt went out of their way to research what was needed for my engine and accommodate me. I have always had good service here but this situation was tricky and I was very nervous being a large investment and a new vehicle but they were very patient and went way beyond to make sure I was happy. Thanks guys you will be seeing a lot of me in the future!

FN
Love the service

DANIEL H.
03/12/2014
Location
Quick, one day service. Important to someone that only has one vehicle.

BV
BERT V.
03/04/2014
You are local.
I have always had a great experience at Car Doctor.