SR
Skip R.
Chevrolet Cobalt
01/21/2020
Honest Mechanic
Our daughter''s vehicle's computer needed to be reprogrammed due to work that she had done herself. The work she had done did not fix the problem. Rather than spend excessive money playing with the computer, Craig''s recommended less expensive way to diagnose the issue. Good recommendation. The engine has some fatal issues. Craig''s saved us a bunch by not completing expensive unnecessary tests. Thank you Craig's.

Judy H.
Ford Escort
01/10/2020
Friendly, knowledgeable, honest
Great service every time!!

CQ
Chris (Scott) Q.
Honda Crosstour
01/10/2020
Great customer service and friendly staff.
On time, quality work at a fair price.

CP
Carlene P.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/08/2020
service to diagnose an electrical problem in the Cruze
We had difficulties determining why the battery was not able to start the car. Unfortunately the problem wasn't completely determined but the skilled service providers didn't give up on me, worked diligently to find the cause of the problem over several days and didn't charge a dime for their services. Unbelievable service for a lady that is very dependent on their expertise. They are always ready to help in times of great stress.
Bola S., Pres. from Craig Auto Repair responded on 01/09/2020

Thank you for being patient with us while we worked through the issue with your Cruze. While not every problem can be solved quickly, we are glad that you gave us the opportunity to get the job done.

Maria M.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
01/07/2020
Honest
Professional, honest and reliable!

Maria,
We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Thank you for your business!

PG
Patrisha / Larry G.
GMC Envoy
12/31/2019
Best auto repair and maintenance in the Springs
We are so happy with Craig’s. They are honest, reliable, and their work is done with professional skill. I will not take my cars anywhere else.
Bola S., Pres. from Craig Auto Repair responded on 01/09/2020

Your kind words do not go unnoticed. We appreciate your business and for leaving us a review!

12/30/2019
Great and friendly costumer service
Craig's Auto Repair shop is highly recommended. The staff is extremely friendly and make sure you are well taken care of. They are honest people who truly care about providing the best service possible.
Bola S., Pres. from Craig Auto Repair responded on 01/09/2020

Thank you for the kind words and taking the time to leave us a review!

TT
Tara / Collin T.
Monument, CO
Best mechanic in town!
I have been going to Craig for the past 9 years. During that time we have tried a couple of other mechanics and regretted it each time. Craig is always honest, affordable and does first-rate work!
Bola S., Pres. from Craig Auto Repair responded on 01/09/2020

Thank you for sticking with us for all these years! We appreciate your continued support and trusting us to service your vehicle.

KA
Kim / John A.
12/30/2019
Great reliable quality service every time
Our entire family uses Craig's. They are honest and can be trusted and provide quality customer service every time.
Bola S., Pres. from Craig Auto Repair responded on 01/09/2020

Your business is greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

Martin C.
12/27/2019
Outstanding Service
Great customer service and they do outstanding work. Great place to take your car to get fixed.

Ram ProMaster City Wagon
12/20/2019
LOF Ram Promaster City
I really appreciated the lift to pick up the van! As always staff was helpful, professional and courteous.

Tom S.
12/17/2019
Craigs has been my go to shop. Always thorough in explaning needed repairs. Giving me honest options at a very fair price. Fast friendly reliable service.
Bola S., Pres. from Craig Auto Repair responded on 12/20/2019

We appreciate your continued business. Thanks for the kind review, Tom!

Melanie S.
Mazda CX-7
12/17/2019
Headlight
I had to come after work and have my headlight bulb replaced. They quickly fixed it and had me on my way again. So happy!
Bola S., Pres. from Craig Auto Repair responded on 12/20/2019

Glad we were able to get that bulb done quickly for you. Thanks for the great review!

CP
Carlene P.
Buick LeSabre
12/16/2019
routine maintenance
Talk about accommodating customers, we brought the old Buick in on the day before it was scheduled and in the wink of an eye the maintenance was done and we were forgiven for interrupting their schedule. Talk about service as their prime concern , that takes the cake!

AV
Andrew V.
Mercury Sable
12/13/2019
Best...shop...ever
I won't take my car to any other shop when it needs maintenance. If you're looking for good service, honesty, fair prices, and quality work then you should stop looking and give this shop a call. This shop has the kind of credibility that you can only find by continually delivering excellent service. I recommend this shop to everyone in my family and to my friends as well.