Car ER

Chase S. on 09/27/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Amazing service and great care!!"
I have taken my Jeep in twice now for some pretty serious repairs and car er has gone above and beyond what I expected. The service was amazing, they didn't charge ridiculous prices for the repairs, and they understood that I needed my car sooner rather then later and worked to get in done as quickly as possible. If I ever have any other issues, I will always be going back to them!!
Service Date: 09/26/2017
Review Created: 09/27/2017 07:40 AM
Lori C. on 09/15/2016
"Great service and friendly staff. "
I took my 2012 Subaru Outback in for an oil change and I couldn't be happier with the service! Reuben is extremely personable and genuine and immediately made me feel at home. I was a bit early for my appointment, but the service was completed quickly and I didn't have to wait long. They are very knowledgeable and clearly care about their customers as well as their cars. I am not a VA resident, but when I am in VA, I will definitely take my car to Car ER, knowing it would be in great hands. I highly recommend Car ER!
Vehicle: Subaru Outback
Service Date: 09/14/2016
Review Created: 09/15/2016 04:17 PM
Alicia G. on 09/03/2016
"Reliable Auto Repair"
Car ER took time to explain problem and did exactly what they said and were easy and friendly to deal with. First time using them and would go back again for future service!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Service Date: 08/30/2016
Review Created: 09/03/2016 04:52 PM
Rick W. on 08/10/2016
"Happy Customer"
I'm probably the toughest customer a repair shop will have because of my experience in the automotive repair industry. Reuben has been a gentleman the three times I've come in and am happy with the service he's provided up to this point.
Vehicle: Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 08/09/2016
Review Created: 08/10/2016 05:10 AM
Tricia P. on 07/20/2016
"Always great service!!!"
Awesome, professional and fast!
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 07/06/2016
Review Created: 07/20/2016 06:48 AM
Kerry S. on 07/14/2016
"My Favorite Place"
Honestly, I absolutely LOVE Car ER. I've gone to them twice in the past year for pretty big fixes, and each time the customer service is out of this world. I know next to nothing about cars and what things should cost, but according to family members and search engines, Car ER doesn't overprice and you will get a breakdown of exactly what you are paying for - including what the tax is. When I picked up my car today, there was a thank you card on the dash FOR ME. Car ER thanked ME for coming to them. I'm from New Jersey, and that level of customer service just does not exist. Reuben is just the nicest person, and every time I leave and call my mom to update her on the status of my car, I always say "It's my favorite place!"
Service Date: 07/14/2016
Review Created: 07/14/2016 02:52 PM
Andrew C. on 07/12/2016
"renew my faith in mechanics!"
Great experience. A pleasure to work with
Vehicle: Lincoln Navigator
Service Date: 07/08/2016
Review Created: 07/12/2016 04:23 AM
Jennifer S. on 06/28/2016
"Friendly knowledgeable timely and goes the extra mile"
Reuben was very polite and took the extra time to answer my questions and explain the scope of the work. The price was very affordable and better than other area competitors. The repair was made in the time he said and as an extra courtesy he even checked all the air in the tires because he noticed the tire pressure light was on. A++ rating. Will come back again!!
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan
Service Date: 06/28/2016
Review Created: 06/28/2016 08:25 PM
Sarah B. on 06/28/2016
"I'll be back!"
The 5-star online reviews is what caused me to visit them. Not only did they quote a better price than other places in town, they were fast, friendly, and did a great job! I won't be going anywhere else in town as long as I live here!
Service Date: 06/27/2016
Review Created: 06/28/2016 06:31 PM
Tracey K. on 06/19/2016
"Will definitely return and recommend! "
I chose Car ER to change my vehicle's oil because of their great online review/ratings. Definitely not disappointed! I submitted an online appointment request, which was received and approved. I arrived to a clean and nice shop with very kind employees. The gentleman who helped me, completed a free inspection and recommended two air filter replacements, but told me that he was happy to clean them both now and I could replace them at another time. After completing the oil change and filter cleaning, I paid (a very reasonable price!) and proceeded to my car. Upon entering my car, I was pleasantly surprised that my car had been vacuumed and a handwritten thank you note placed upon my dashboard. Wow, what service! I definitely see why the great ratings, and I most definitely will return and recommend to others.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 06/17/2016
Review Created: 06/19/2016 04:16 PM
Tori C. on 06/09/2016
"Wonderful service!"
Extremely kind and upfront - well priced and absolutely no hidden charges. Such personable staff that I did not mind any wait. Left my first visit with a personalized thank you card waiting for me on my dashboard! I did not think that this kind of service existed anywhere until coming to CarEr.
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 05/26/2016
Review Created: 06/09/2016 09:16 PM
Allison S. on 06/09/2016
"Awesome customer service"
Reuben went out of his way to be courteous and helpful. He was honest about my car's problems and specifically pointed them out in the hood. The work was done fast and at a much more reasonable price than the dealer, which is the first place I had gone for service. I haven't had any issues since then, and I highly recommend Car ER.
Vehicle: Subaru Legacy
Service Date: 05/20/2016
Review Created: 06/09/2016 08:46 PM
Daniel K. on 06/09/2016
"Highly recommended "
Reuben is very professional and helpful. I will definitely be coming back when I need to maintain my vehicle again. Great job!
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 06/08/2016
Review Created: 06/09/2016 08:46 PM
Lee E. on 05/05/2016
"They correctly diagnosed some electrical "mystery" problems, and also a mechanical one. "
The diagnoses were correct - not hit or miss like I have experienced elsewhere. The work was done quickly, and the prices for parts and labor with fine. I will be back when the next mystery event hits my Chevy.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 05/04/2016
Review Created: 05/05/2016 04:55 AM
Marshall H. on 04/25/2016
"Terrific Service, Stands By Work"
The service at Car ER is better than any other shop I have been to both in Harrisonburg and my home town of Virginia Beach. Even though the repair ended up taking much longer than they originally thought, they stuck to their quoted price and stayed in contact throughout the repair. I have never had a shop show the customer exactly what they were doing. I will trust my car to Car ER for all future repairs.
Vehicle: Pontiac Firebird
Service Date: 03/29/2016
Review Created: 04/25/2016 07:05 AM
Wade M. on 04/14/2016
"Business Appreciation"
Quick response to my online scheduling, flexible pick up/ drop off times, attention to detail and great customer service.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 04/14/2016
Review Created: 04/14/2016 08:25 PM
Carol R. on 04/14/2016
"Supremely professional!"
It was our first visit- and we were treated with honesty, respect, and competent service. Very much appreciated!
Vehicle: Toyota T100
Service Date: 04/12/2016
Review Created: 04/14/2016 07:39 AM
John L. on 03/23/2016
"Best Auto Shop in town "
Reuben can relate and empathize with his customers. I recommend Car ER to the fullest. 100% excellent customer service and competitive prices as well.
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 03/22/2016
Review Created: 03/23/2016 07:13 PM
Dirk G. on 03/23/2016
"Easy to deal with, fast service & affordable "
Awesome service, very polite. Service is quick and fair price.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 03/17/2016
Review Created: 03/23/2016 10:13 AM
Lidya S. on 03/18/2016
"Excellent Honest Service"
I needed 2 tires to pass state inspection. I had one, and was trying to find a similar used tire so all 4 tires would have similar wear. Reuben found it and installed & balanced both tires for a reasonable and fair price. I was able to pass inspection without any problem. I appreciate his honest reliable swrvice. Thanks Reuben. God bless you and your loved ones. :)
Vehicle: Acura TSX