Hortonville, WI
Subaru Impreza Sedan
03/31/2020
Incredible Service!
It’s always hard to find an auto mechanic that you can really trust to wrench on your car, but you can genuinely trust the guys at Car Tech Auto Repair! I have a 2006 STI and had some suspension issues. The guys helped me figure out which route to go in fixing the vehicle, and were honest the entire time. They installed the brand new suspension system that I purchased in a timely fashion, and without an issue! The car feels great, and so does my wallet after the visit!! Very trustworthy guys and very fair pricing. I HIGHLY recommend!!

AD
Amy D.
Wrightstown, WI
Acura MDX
03/30/2020 Category: Service
Amy said that the place delivered her good service.

AP
Ann P.
03/30/2020 Category: Service
Ann said the staff provide good service, that Mike is very kind, they fit her in and they do a good job.

Appleton, WI
Toyota Tundra
03/16/2020
The People.
Always count on Mike and the team to provide great service.

PC
Pat C.
Chevrolet Cruze
03/14/2020 Category: Service
Pat said that he is always satisfied with work they do for him.

Hortonville, WI
Ford Edge
03/11/2020
Car Tech Auto is the only place I trust with my Ford Edge! They are friendly, efficient, reliable and explain everything they will be doing and review the results with you. Mike & his crew are the best!

AC
Al C.
Toyota Matrix
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Al's wife. She said that she takes all of her vehicles there.

Todd S.
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with a customer who chose to remain anonymous. She said Mike an employee at this business was an awesome guy. He is very honest and does good work.

JO
Jeremy O.
Neenah, WI
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Jeremy said that the place did a great job with his vehicle.

Appleton, WI
Toyota Tundra
01/29/2020
Done Right
As always, the required repairs to my truck were done right, the first time. Thanks

Denis B.
01/23/2020
Trustworthy
I always feel confident that my vehicles are taken care of when I pick them up from Car Tech.

Justin L.
Dodge Dakota
01/21/2020
Great local place
Always do a great job and done as soon as possible would recomend to anyone

ME
Mary Ann E.
Buick Century
01/20/2020
Regular oil and filter change.
Cartech is my auto repair mainstay because their service has been consistently excellent since it was recommended to me many years ago.

Jorge L.
Oshkosh, WI
Jeep Patriot
01/13/2020
Engine malfunction.
As always excellent service from Mike and his great Team.
I only had few hours left before departing for a long drive.
Noticed a problem on my engine.
Took only one call to Mike’s Car Tech Garage.
I left my car on his garage, he lend me his courtesy car which I was able to use along that day to attend my work.
Few hours later he call me:
My car was ready.
Perfect work, perfect timing and perfect cost.
What else can we ask for.
Thank you Mike!

BR
Ben R.
De Pere, WI
12/29/2019
Customer Service
I have been taking my vehicle to Mike’s for years. Great, quick and reasonably service.