SD
Steve D.
Oldsmobile Bravada
07/05/2020
Honest with the customer.
Its great to deal with a true professional who wants the repairs to be correct the first time and keeps you informed to its progress.The repairs are made like their own family member will be driving the vehicle.

Greenville, WI
07/04/2020
What’s Best for the Customer
Customer focused and honest opinions!
My very first experience with Cartech/Mike, I said that I needed a quote to have my fuel pump replaced. 5 years later, I still have that same fuel pump in my vehicle and Mike gained a customer for life by telling me that I had much bigger issues than a fuel pump. Safety issues at that!

EW
Eric W.
07/03/2020
Always Honest and Dependable!
We trust Mike and his crew to do a thorough diagnostic, make realistic recommendations, and complete reliable work!

Brendan B.
Kiel, WI
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Brendan said he is happy with the service. It was on time, and done well at a good price.

BG
Betty G.
Wisconsin
Mercury Grand Marquis
06/19/2020
Mike and his employees.
My car is old and although my family thinks I should get rid of it, Mike assures me that if at some point it isn't worth fixing he will let me know. I trust him totally.

Jason S.
Little Chute, WI
06/12/2020 Category: Service
Jason said this business told him exactly what he needed done and told him his best options in doing so and he really appreciated that.

BR
Ben R.
De Pere, WI
06/02/2020
Oil change/tire rotation
I have been going to Mike for years always satisfied with service.

BG

De Pere, WI
Ford Edge
05/06/2020
Great workmanship!
Car Tech did a wonderful job fixing my car. They called before any work was done and now my car runs better than it ever has.

05/01/2020
Tune up
Had a tune up done on my truck. And Mike and his crew did a great job. Thanks Car Tech!

Joe T.
Kaukauna, WI
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
04/29/2020 Category: Service
Joe said the service was good but the prices are pretty steep.

04/25/2020
Went in for an oil change and tires. And as always with Car Tech great service!

Ford Edge
04/23/2020
I recently brought my car in for an oil change. Mike’s team was efficient and professional. And unknown to me was the tire rotation that was also done. Always do a great job!

Ron B.
Kaukauna, WI
04/22/2020
They do a good job
Very satisfied with the work they do.

Sean W.
Wrightstown, WI
Ford Police Interceptor
04/20/2020 Category: Service
Sean said he goes to this place all the time. They always do a good job, they are honest and fair priced.