Latest Review about 1 month ago

06/09/2018
Customer Service
As always excellent, prompt service and a great value from Car Tech!

PH
Pete H.
Volvo V70
04/27/2018
Mike cares about me and my car!
Mike pays attention to what I have to say about my car. Throughly checks it out. Identifies problems and fixes them. I feel like Mike truly cares about me and my car.

VS
Vickie S.
Hortonville, WI
Ford Edge
04/24/2018
Trustworthy and efficient!
As a single woman it's often difficult to find a trustworthy car mechanic. Mike and his team were friendly and efficient! They made sure we were all on the same page regarding what service was to get done, and any existing issues I wanted addressed or not. I drove away feeling confident my Edge was safe and well!

Ron B.
04/18/2018
Friendly. They do good work. Answers any questions if you have any.

Steve B.
Almond, WI
04/12/2018
Thanks Mike
Great job as usual. Worth the longer drive for us.
Steve

TW
Travis W.
Oldsmobile Bravada
04/05/2018
The best auto shop
I have complete confidence in cartech. They are knowledgeable and care about the customer's safety. Repairs have been done correctly and have lasting results.

Larry S.
Ford Excursion
04/04/2018
Woke up in the morning with a flat tire. Without an appointment stopped at Cartech and Mike took a look at, gave me my options and had me back on the road again the same day.

TV
Tom V.
De Pere, WI
Buick Park Avenue
04/04/2018
One word, "Mike"
Mike is great to work with. He knows his business. His crew does great work. Nice, modern shop. Can do all kinds of work on your car or truck.

LV
Louise V.
03/27/2018
Consistent Quality Service
I’ve been bringing my vehicles to Mike for about a year. I have received consistent, quality work for a reasonable price. Clean and friendly environment. Trustworthy and honest. I would highly recommend.

KD
Kevin D.
Menasha, WI
Dodge Journey
03/21/2018
We trust your reccomendation 100%
We value all the input we get and trust Mike with what he is saying or reccommnding. That is why we drive all the way out to the shop for service.

Chuck B.
03/19/2018
Got an estimate for service and repairs on my 08 Sebring. They explained everything and stayed within the estimate. Very satisfied. I will definitely go there when the need arises!

Chuck B.
Chrysler Sebring
03/19/2018
Great service-reasonable price
They explained what I needed and stuck with their estimate. Will definitely go there again for repairs/service

Joe W.
Greenville, WI
03/11/2018
Friendly, honest and looking out for your best interest.
Words expressed up above says it all.

ME
Mary Ann E.
Buick Century
03/07/2018
Replaced passenger side mirror
As usual, friendly and efficient service.

Susan B.
Wrightstown, WI
03/05/2018
Great auto repair shop!
We love to support our local businesses...and Mike and his staff at CarTech are one of our favorites. Mike is honest, professional, always offers options for work needing to be done. His prices are reasonable and the work is completed in a timely manner. I have recommended Mike to friends and neighbors so many times.

MV
Mary V.
Little Chute, WI
Buick Rendezvous
03/03/2018
Reliable and truthful owner.
Service done in short period of time and repairs also done in a speedy manner, and all with a friendly atmosphere.

Larry S.
Mercury Sable
02/17/2018
Honesty, great service.
Always get great service at Car Tech !

Durrell M.
Wrightstown, WI
Saab 9-3
01/26/2018
Consistently FIVE stars!
First of all, I love getting my car serviced locally. Mike and his staff do such a great job of taking care of my Saab...it's 15 years old and I refuse to part with it! So having someone who can take care of it locally is a relief. Mike is honest, professional and always looks at options when a major repair might be on the table. I have told family, friends, neighbors about him. Thanks, Mike!

DV
Don V.
Little Chute, WI
01/20/2018
excellent service
trust worthy, do super job willing answer you questions an will check out your problem even if you made a error.

DN
Danielle N.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/18/2018
GREAT PEOPLE!
The communication was great! Great service, great people, and done in timely manner.
Would definitely recommend.