SD
Steve D.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
11/16/2019
Dependable/honest customer service
Two vehicle's serviced. On time appointment. Obtained correct filter needed.

DE
Damien E.
11/10/2019
Repairs completed at the cost estimated and in a timely manner. Flexible closing time for pickup to accommodate my work schedule.

AR
Amy R.
11/06/2019
New tires
I called Mike last week and told him my concern about the need for new tires. He was able to order the new tires for me and get me in yesterday to put them on. Feel a lot safer knowing this winter that I’ll have great control on hazardous roads.

CJ
Clay J.
10/30/2019
Great service and a fair price
Over many visits with a number of different cars Mike and his staff have provided quality service at a great price. Mike does a great job explaining what needs to be fixed and why. I trust MIke with my family’s safety and he is never let me down

Sean B.
Mazda MPV
10/23/2019
Outstanding service
Mike and his team did a great job on troubleshooting my Mazda MPV. I thought it was a transmission problem but it ended up being electrical. Mike and his team dialed in on the problem and got my vehicle back on the road again.

Laura M.

Jorge L.
Oshkosh, WI
Jeep Patriot
10/09/2019
Mike is a Highly Reliable, Honest Professional Mechanic.
Thank You Mike!
See you on my next Car check.
Wish you all the very best!

Drew S.
Nissan Xterra
09/26/2019
Amazing and fair service!
I have been coming to Car Tech for many years now, and will continue to bring our vehicles here. Always great service.

HS
Henry S.
09/20/2019
Very reliable and honest
Very reliable and honest service

Jon B.
Jeep Liberty
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Jon said they do a good job.

Mercury Sable
08/29/2019
Thanks
Mike, thanks to you and your folks for great service to my folks car. Glad there are still service locations like you still out there.

Oshkosh, WI
08/28/2019
Visit was exceptional. Car was serviced timely. Great value. Will come again.

Seth C.
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Seth said he likes the guy who owns the business. He is really helpful and nice. He added it is perfect.

PH
Paul H.
08/26/2019
Brought my car in for brakes and an oil change. Mike gave me a price and time when it would be done, and he delivered. That's important in today's world. A persons word should mean something. Thanks Mike and the staff at Car Tech.

AC
Adam C.
Sherwood, WI
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Adam said he was really satisfied with the experience.

AR
Amy R.
Ford Edge
08/17/2019
Outstanding Service!!!
I called Car Tech on a Saturday morning and when the answering machine picked up I hung up because I thought my questions could wait until a Monday. My surprise was Mike called me back that same afternoon to make sure my car was running and didn’t need something done right away. I told him I was looking to get some new tires. He got me good quality tires and now I don’t have to be worried about driving in any kind of weather. Thanks Car Tech!

KJ
Kevin J.
Oconto, WI
08/17/2019
Nailed it!
Mike took care of what others couldn't.

John P.
Chevrolet Traverse
08/11/2019
Trustworthy
Our car issue started on a Friday. We called Car Tech and Mike said to bring it over and they would check it out. They figured it out within minutes. With their knowledge and experience it was fixed in a timely manner. Mike and Car Tech is an easy choice for us and we have recommended them to others.

DA
Duaine A.
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Duaine said they are excellent. He had his vehicle towed to them and they found out the problem and they fixed the vehicle. He added he will bring in his vehicle this week for an oil change and transmission fluid check.