ME
Mark E.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Mark said he would recommend this business for service.

Dale S.
Little Chute, WI
Mazda Tribute
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Dale said they do a good job.

BR
Ben R.
De Pere, WI
03/12/2019
Iced over
I had tons of ice build up and Mike’s shop was able to take care of it. Always pleasant reliable service.

AA
Ashley A.
03/08/2019
Accomidating
Couldn't be happier with all of the service I have received at CarTech. This last week when I had a tire go flat, Mike got me in immediately and I was back on the road, not having to drive on a donut, that afternoon.

KC
Kymberly C.
Kia Soul
03/06/2019
Amazing, hands down.
Mike and his staff are amazing! Super relatable guy who does great work at a fair cost. Always thorough on the jobs. Wouldn’t think to go to anyone else. Exceptional car repair. Definitely recommend

NR
Nicole R.
Nissan Sentra
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Nicole said that business provided excellent customer service. They were very thorough and explained everything. They were very accommodating as they let her pay over the phone and let her pick up her vehicle right before they closed.

Sam M.
Pontiac Vibe
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Sam said he likes Mike. He does a good job.

EW
Elizabeth W.
Menasha, WI
02/21/2019
Good Service at an affordable Price
I just had my usual oil change and tire rotation that was scheduled, and completed in a timely manor along with an affordable price.

DK
Don K.
Kimberly, WI
Ram 1500
02/20/2019
Great Job
Always do a great job on my vehicles

HS
Henry S.
02/15/2019
Excellant service
Mike is great! Very honest and dependable. Bill was actually less than quoted and offered to show me the old parts. Excellant service!

AK
Ashley K.
Chevrolet Traverse
02/15/2019
Knowledgeable, Helpful and Honest
Mike is very knowledgeable and helpful. He takes the time to teach you about your car. I feel like he is honest with me and truly enjoys what he does. He checked over my car and answered a lot of questions I had and he was truthful with what needed to be done to my car. If you are looking for an honest mechanic, who isn’t trying to nickel and dime you, I would definitely recommend them.

PR
Paul R.
Kia Sedona
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Paul said he is always satisfied with the service the business provides. He trusts them.

Donald H.
02/13/2019
smokin deal
Needed a Battery for my daughters Ford Mustang and Mike gave me a smokin deal on a OE MotorCraft Battery. Thanks Guys

Subaru Tribeca
Great place for repairs
Fast, professional, friendly, best of all reasonable

Durrell M.
Saab Sway Bar Replacement
Thank you, Mike, for your quick attention to our Saab. The horrible clunking sound is gone, the car rides great. Thank you for getting it in for service so quickly and for arranging for the delivery of needed parts. Really appreciate you getting us back on the road!

Oldsmobile Intrigue
Excpetional service
As always, Cartech provides high quality, prompt service with profesional mechanics to service our family.

CF
Chuck F.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
01/24/2019
Always Great Sevice
Always stand behind their work

SP
Sally P.
01/17/2019
Car Tech is the best!
I am so pleased to have a company I can trust with my car. I have left things in my car I normally wouldn't have and had no worries that anything would be touched. Being a woman, the automotive world can leave one with trust issues with mechanics but I've had nothing but honest service from Mike and his team. I had some warranty work done at a local dealership and came back to Mike for his input on their recommendations. He explained incentives dealerships work by (he's been there and knows what he's talking about) and explained why I had nothing to worry about using pictures and models (of brakes in my instance). Thank you Mike and to your whole team who make Car Tech what it it...a great place to do service with! I recommend Car Tech to anyone looking for an auto repair shop!

KP
Kirk P.
Audi Q5
01/11/2019
Good People
As always, Mike and the crew always take good care of customers.

Durrell M.
Saab 9-3
12/29/2018
Excellent service!
Thank you for getting our car in for a needed oil change...and for checking the brakes. Mike and his team are always professional and do not do unnecessary work.