Latest Review about 2 months ago

RN
RICHARD N.
09/17/2018
RUNNING POORLY
High price to pay for a carb. rebuild, when I could have bought a brand new one for less. Justin the manager said they could make it run good. It runs but not good, dies having to restart, hesitates when taking off. Nothing else was even checked.

sid c.
01/16/2018
bad coil
very freindly, honest, and fast. problem is fixed

Jon W.
11/30/2017
Amazing new owner!!!
I’ve been using Carb Master for years and have nothing but good to say about they’re quality of work, I was told that they were no longer in business, gave them a call and talked to Justin the new owner about a 70’s Ford HighBoy project that I was just starting, the carb was filthy and leaking fuel from everywhere possible, he told me to give him a week and he would see what he could do, I dropped it off Monday evening and got a call from him Tuesday afternoon (next day) letting me know that it was good as new and to come get it. We put it back on the truck the following morning and after a little priming it fired right up and purred like a kitten. It’s great to see that he’s keeping quality and integrity associated with this place as it’s getting harder and harder to find with automotive repair.

Mike W.
11/12/2017
A Longtime Customer
I've been using Carb Master for about 20 years and always found Kelly and Mike to be fair and reasonable, and able to get to the bottom of the problem. It appears the service will remain good under the new ownership since the core is still there and Justin seems very focused on satisfying the customer.

Jason C.
Lonoke, AR
11/03/2017
Had major issues with my truck. I travel for a living and Justin and his crew got me back on the road fast. I highly recommend them if you have issues with you vehicles and are in the area

Cliff M.
07/25/2017
Good work, timely repairs
I have had Justin work on at least 4 of my vechicles and he did great work from installing another engine, to troubleshooting problems, and all were preformed great

DA
Darlynn A.
02/25/2017
Finally got the Leak 100% fixed.
Brought my Expedition in with a very bad leak problem. I have taken it to other auto repair places and days later, they said they could not find exactly where it was leaking. I was leaving on a plane flight and was able to drop it off at the last minute. Carbmaster not only found the leak, they completely fixed the leak by the time I returned. They were so accommodating, they did not even charge me overnight storage while I was out of town, like so many other auto places do. 100% Satisfied!!!

James T.
11/16/2016
Not timely
I took my truck to him on a recommendation. He told me that it would take a couple days before he could get started on it. I took it to him on a Thursday. Here it is the following Wednesday and he is "not sure, but hoping to" get it started. This doesn't give confidence. I would not recommend this person to anyone because here it is almost a week since I dropped it off and it is still sitting and waiting. Not a good business idea to quote a time and then completely ignore it

GS
Guy S.
02/22/2016 Category: Service
Guy said this business did good work.

Mark W.
02/19/2016 Category: Service
Mark said this business did well.

Mike W.
Utah
02/13/2016 Category: Service
Mike said he was in and out fast with good service.

JOHN A.
Ford
02/06/2016
Excellent Customer Service
I recommend them to anyone that wants quality and timely work.

DJ
DON J.
Toyota Tundra
01/30/2016
I appreciate very much the commitment to excellence and to ensuring the well being of the car being worked on and of those who drive it.

CR
CARL R.
South Jordan, UT
Dodge Dakota
01/30/2016
knowledgable crew. quick turn around
hell Kelly you guys always treat me right. I recommend you to everyone all the time

WJ

RP
Red P.
Herriman, UT
12/28/2015 Category: Service
Red said the service is good and they did a great job.

Tom M.
Jeep Liberty
12/27/2015 Category: Service
Tom said this business is great, amazing to work with and they have the best mechanic.

AC
Annette C.
Utah
GMC Yukon
12/26/2015 Category: Service
Annette said they helped her out before and they were helpful this time.

JOHN A.
Ford
12/25/2015
Honest Releationship
Kelly & Mike are both mechanics that you can trust and count on! I have and will continue to use them for business and personal vehicles. This shop is worth the time and money. Fair prices and quality work. I recommend them to anyone for anything, from a 2008 Tahoe to a 1961 ford f100. Thanks for the service and integrity!!

JOE S.
12/23/2015
Good service,no stone left unturned
Professional,knowledgeable team