RF
Crescent City, CA
2015 Hyundai Azera
10/19/2020 Category: Service
The employee's
Great place to get your HYUNDAI taken care of.

Jon G.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
10/17/2020 Category: Service
Excellent.
Very happy with my service people. Jack is great.

LA
Laura A.
Yorba Linda, CA
10/17/2020 Category: Service
Always great
I will continue to bring all my Hyundai vehicles to Cardinale Way. Very well taken care of.

John D.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/01/2020 Category: Service
Service excellence
Always top notch.
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 10/02/2020

Thank you for the Great service review. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

James R.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Communication
Look at the earlier comments I made.

Thank you for the Service review. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

09/30/2020 Category: Service
Perfect service
Thank you for everything this dealership is the best
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 09/30/2020

Delia B.

Jose M.
09/27/2020 Category: Service
Jack in service
Always excellent service!!
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 09/28/2020

FC
Francisco C.
09/24/2020 Category: Service
SERVICE
GREAT DAY AT CARDINALEWAY!
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 09/25/2020

09/23/2020 Category: Service
Staff is professional and kind.
Quality mechanics and kind staff.

Juyun L.
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Outstanding!
Always treated like family!
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 09/23/2020

Kevin S.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/07/2020 Category: Service
No respect for covid protection
Too many employees are not covering up with mask and they also are not distancing from each other. They should adhere to their signs they post stating mask are to be worn.
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 09/10/2020

i apologize for the employee's that were not wearing a mask. We require all employees to wear a mask at all times when inside the building. We will do a better job policing the employee's. Please let us know if you need anything else.

TW
Tyrone W.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
09/03/2020 Category: Service
Love the service
10 stars!
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 09/05/2020

2020 Hyundai Tucson
09/01/2020 Category: Service
Car wash - disappointing
Just found out they are doing away with free car wash we were told by dealership we could come in anytime

BW
Brian W.
08/30/2020
Awesome Service Person (Jack - Service Writer)
I had to take my car in for service. I was politely greeted by Jack. He was professional, friendly, and most of all sincere. He explained to me in great detail what my car needed on this visit because I wasn't certain what preventive maintenance needed to be done. I didn't have an appointment and he still fit me in.

I was grateful for his assistance and his deep knowledge of my vehicle (2015 Sonata Sport sedan). I had visited this dealership in the past and had Jack as my service writer. Each time I visit here and have him as my service writer/advisor I get great service!

This visit was no different. Jack continues to deliver truly great service. I'm grateful that he remains an integral part of the entire service team at CardinaleWay Hyundai. I always look forward to having Jack as my service writer. His attitude, pleasant demeanor, and his professionalism I really appreciate.
This keeps me coming back to this dealership for service on my vehicle and purchasing future vehicles from CardinaleWay Hyundai.

Please let him know how helpful he as been to me in this last visit. And prior visits to this dealership. His consistently high level of customer service as a service writer at CardinaleWay Hyundai in Corona. He keeps my vehicle in tip-top shape!
Kudos to Jack as a job "constantly" well done...thank you!

Brian W.
Happy Owner of 2015 Hyundai Sonata Sport.
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 08/31/2020

Always a Pleasure Mr. Wilson. As always please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.