IR
Mira Loma, CA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/12/2021 Category: Service
Awesome service department
All the service advisers are always so helpful
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 04/13/2021

Thank you for the Great service review. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

San Diego, CA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Everything was perfect
Everything was so perfect that now my neighbors want to purchase a Hyundai from Cardinale Way
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 04/12/2021

Thank you for the wonderful service review. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

EF
Elizabeth F.
Fontana, CA
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Best Hyundai Dealership
I live 8 minutes from An Ontario Hyundai dealership but drive all the way to CardinaleWay because they just treat their customers so much better. Diana in service is great but really I’ve never had a bad experience there with any of the staff.
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 04/07/2021

Thank you for the Wonderful service review. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Jake B.
Lake Elsinore, CA
03/30/2021 Category: Service
I have bought Three cars from here so far
Cardinaleway Hyundai is a great place to buy a car. great people and a great staff ,.,.They really make things happen for me.,.
DIANA C S. from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 03/31/2021

I apologize for the inconvenience that our staff put you through. Thank you for providing feedback in regards to your visit. We are always striving to build a relationship with our customers. Please feel free to reach out to our service department for any other questions or concerns.

Rita M.
03/29/2021 Category: Service
great service
great service will be back
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 03/29/2021

Thank you for the service review. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

GW
Gregory W.
03/24/2021 Category: Service
Excellent Quality care!
My husband and I appreciate Cardinale Hyundia and the care they give their customers. We have purchased 3 vehicles and my son and his wife just purchased his first Hyundia a year ago, all from Cardinale Hyundia! They are the best!
I’ll only purchase Hyundia products!
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 03/25/2021

AH
Alainna H.
Riverside, CA
03/20/2021 Category: Service
Perfect service
Service experience was perfect
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 03/22/2021

FC
Fred C.
Chino, CA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/17/2021 Category: Service
Service & Sales Dept exceptional!
Just had the 2019 Santa Fe in for service and bought a new 2021 Kona! Diana in Service was great and very personable. Sarah in Sales was exceptional also. Both were friendly, informative , and very professional.
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 03/19/2021

Jonathan M.
Chino, CA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/11/2021 Category: Service
Friendly service
My recent visit was much better than the time before. They were extremely friendly and the service manager was helpful when I asked about car parts I might need in the future. Overall great experience and will be back.

03/11/2021 Category: Service
Service took forever
Service took forever for an oil change. The service manager was super rude and I felt like throwing something at him. I’ve been coming here for years and was by far the worst time ever going to a car dealership. DO NOT RECOMMEND!
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 03/11/2021

Thank you for taking my phone call. I appreciate you allowing to resolve the problem. Hope to see you next service

GW
Gregory W.
03/04/2021 Category: Service
TLW79
Cardinale Way Hyundia of Corona, CA offers the best customer service hands down! Everyone from the sales department to the service department and customer check out is extremely knowledgeable and accommodating. I will only purchase and service my vehicles from Cardinale Way Hyundia of Corona, CA. BTW.... my family has purchased a total of 4 vehicles from them!!
DIANA C S. from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 03/04/2021

I appreciate the feedback. We look forward to seeing you next service.

Riverside, CA
2014 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
03/02/2021 Category: Service
Car needed a new motor
Mechanics identified a problem I been having under the hood. Turned out to be the engine failing. The whole team worked with me to get it fixed. They were professional and got the job done :)
DIANA C S. from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 03/03/2021

Thank you for always trusting your vehicle with us. It is always a pleasure assisting you. Please let us know if you need anything

CN
Constance N.
03/02/2021 Category: Service
Routine service call
I was contacted by phone from the dealership to remind me of the 5000 mile service. Booking on my schedule was easy and I waited while to servicing was performed. Every one was friendly and able to answer any questions I had.
DIANA C S. from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 03/03/2021

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. I apologize for the staff not greeting you upon arrival.

2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/01/2021 Category: Service
Service team provides the best customer service
Exceptional service team!
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 03/02/2021

VW
Victor W.
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Great service oriented to customer concerns
As a customer, I am pleased with the response to my automotive concerns .

02/23/2021 Category: Service
Angry Customer
A lack of concern about my issue has earned my dissatisfaction.
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 02/25/2021

Thank you Mrs. Weaver! for taking my phone call today. I really appreciate you allowing us to fix this problem. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Marilyn H.
02/23/2021 Category: Service
Oil change service
I had received a coupon for a free oil change so I came to this dealer, even though they are not the closet dealer to me. Haven’t received coupons from other dealers so this was definitely a plus!
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 02/24/2021