RA
Rob A.
06/02/2020 Category: Service
Great service at CardinaleWay Hyundai
Jacky in service was amazing as always. He always goes above and beyond the basic needs of my car. Incredible customer service and communication. Thank you So much.

-Rob Alexander
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 06/02/2020

Thank you for the Great service review. Please let know if there anything else we can do for you.

GG
Gilbert G.
06/01/2020 Category: Service
hundai dealer
good job

Thank you for the Great service review. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Marlene B.
Montebello, CA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
05/31/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Service Team,
Jackie took care of my car the last two trips. I received prompt attention, Very detailed, I was given updates often, all customer request on paperwork were taken care of. I recently moved from Corona to Montebello So now I drive to Corona to have my car serviced, it is worth the drive, other dealers in my area are not worth going to, mouth to mouth advertisement is very effective I have been warned by others, and will drive the extra miles to keep Cardinaleway Hyundai to Service my 2019 Elantra. Marlene B
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 06/01/2020

Lake Elsinore, CA
2020 Hyundai Sonata
05/29/2020 Category: Service
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 05/29/2020

Thank you for the great service review. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

CK
Chang K.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
05/27/2020 Category: Service
great people
great people who listened to issues and fixed them.
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 05/28/2020

Thank you for the service review. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
05/22/2020 Category: Service
perfect staff
with the perfect staff
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 05/23/2020

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/19/2020 Category: Service
recent visit to Cardinale Way
I had to order a new electronic/key device for my car. It got here in exactly the amount of time I was told it would take. The only thing was that it was very very very expensive. I would think after all the business I've done with them that they would've at least "cut" the key at no cost and not charged so much for programming it.
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 05/19/2020

Thank you for the wonderful service review. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Billy S.
Victorville, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/19/2020 Category: Service
Just wanted to let the team at the service department and my service rep Jacky know that they did a fantastic job and that it is the best service department I’ve been to in a while

IR
Isaura R.
Mira Loma, CA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
05/18/2020 Category: Service
Great experience
Jacky was so helpful and sweet. Definitely coming back!
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 05/18/2020

FD
Frank D.
Riverside, CA
05/14/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service!
Came in for a repair, was greeted warmly and offered fast reliable service.
They definitely delivered!

Thank you!
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 05/15/2020

PK
Patricia K.
Chino Hills, CA
05/13/2020 Category: Service
service
A new transmission was needed and it was taken care of quickly and without much inconvenience on my part. The service people were polite and very helpful.
This is the second Hyundai that I have had a major problem with. The first one was returned under the lemon law after many attempts to fix it were unsuccessful. It was less than 2 years old. Had the problem for a year before I could turn it in.
This vehicle that I have now is less than 2 year old and needed a new transmission.
Dealership is great but will not be coming back for another Hyundai at end of this lease.
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 05/14/2020

Ashley B.
Anaheim, CA
05/12/2020 Category: Service
Fast Service
I am always greeted and welcomed. Customer service is always the best. Service is completed in a timely matter would recommend
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 05/12/2020

Bonnie H.
Riverside, CA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/12/2020 Category: Service
Service staff is very professional and friendly.

Rachel W.
San Bernardino, CA
2020 Hyundai Kona Ev
05/05/2020 Category: Service
Efficient & professional
Got a call about a recall. Was just a needed software upgrade for the battery system for 2020 EV. Got in two hours later, and work done two hours after that. The young people that work at that location all always very friendly, accommodating, and professional. Car looked like it did the day I bought it when I left.
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 05/07/2020

TN
Travis N.
Norco, CA
05/05/2020 Category: Service
Went in for an oil change, appointment was exposures quickly and safely.
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 05/05/2020

Thank you for the Great service review. Please let us know if there is anything else we can for you.