RF
Robert F.
Crescent City, CA
2015 Hyundai Azera
01/21/2020 Category: Service
It's the people, the quality and the service
This dealer ships always makes me proud that I own a Hyundai car. They treat you like family and they always try to get you a fair price for the service they, and by the way a great heads up to all the mechanics and the service crew and parts people. Thanks again for a service well done. BOB F

PH

TZ
Timmothy Z.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Great service again. Would not even think of taking my car anywhere else. They earn my respect and my money every time.
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 01/15/2020

John S.
Chino, CA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Service dept with Daniel.
Thank you Daniel for your great service and dedicated work on my Elantra. May God bless you with His Love, Grace and Mercies !!!!!!!

KW
Karen W.
Riverside, CA
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Cardinaleway Hyundai is the best!
I purchased my new car from Cardinaleway Hyundai and have had every service done there. Always get the best treatment, and good service. The facility is spotless, and the employees treat everyone very courteously.
I am planning to buy my next vehicle from them as well.

Jack R.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
01/06/2020 Category: Service
Everyone is very helpful and friendly. When I take my car in for repairs, it's usually finished by the end of the day and it's always clean and shinny. I really appreciate my car is given back clean.
I give Cardinaleway Hyundai a 5 star rating.
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 01/06/2020

Karen B.
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Good experience
Took my sons car for service. They took me in right away and car was done and cleaned when picked up. Nick was very helpful and on point.

Yucaipa, CA
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plugin Hybrid
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Overall friendly company
They wash the car with oil change. The car wash is almost always excellent. Overall friendly company.

James R.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
01/02/2020 Category: Service
10,000 mile service
I took my car in for my 10,000 mile checkup. I did have an appointment. I got my tires rotated and oil changed w/ a car wash. I was only there for an hour an a half. They did a wonderful job.

Riverside, CA
12/27/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service department.
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 12/30/2019

Amy M.
Nothing but the best!!
Always the best service!

2002 Hyundai Elantra
Best service I’ve ever had
Everyone was super helpful and easy to work with.
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 12/26/2019

Thank you for the Great service review. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Merry Christmas!

Nanette O.
12/26/2019 Category: Service
Parts and service are extremely over priced

I apologize we were not able to meet your expectations. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

RT
Roland T.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/23/2019 Category: Service
Great staff
Solved the problem in one day

12/21/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change Service
very Prompt and Great Service!!