San Diego, CA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/27/2021 Category: Service
Amazing service as always
Everything went smooth as can be updated every step of the way.
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 07/28/2021

Thank you for the Service review. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Serena S.
07/08/2021
Great customer service!
Staff is very considerate. Thoroughly explained everything regarding my questions and concerns.
Representative called me and broke down exactly what was done on the vehicle.
She also informed me of all the upgrades they will be doing to the location to make access to the service department easier and more streamlined.
It shows they really do care and listen to their customers concerns.
Thank you so much!
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 07/12/2021

Thank you for the Wonderful service review. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

2021 Hyundai Sonata Hev
07/08/2021 Category: Service

07/07/2021 Category: Service
Very considerate staff, service time could be optimized
Location is very clean. A little overcrowded with vehicles, which makes it harder to navigate through the parking lot and service entry.
Representatives are extremely courteous.

I think the service time can be improved. An oil change shouldn't need an hour and a half, especially since there are other locations who offer that service for less time. Service time seems to really depends on which city you're in.
DIANA C S. from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 07/08/2021

Thank you so much for the feedback, this helps us make improvements to our facility. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with pointers on how to better the experience. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or oncerns.

Marilyn B.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
06/17/2021 Category: Service
They just do it right!
Each service check up and the tire repair this time iwas fast, complete and Handled extremely well.
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 06/21/2021

Thank you for the Great service review. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

06/15/2021 Category: Service
professionalism excellenr!
ver satisfied, will keep coming back, will bring my daughter’s car herefor servicing!
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 06/15/2021

Thank you for the wonderful service review. Please let know if there is anything else we can do for you.

EL
Erskien L.
Riverside, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
06/14/2021 Category: Service
I took screenshots of the first survey it was 5 Stars
I can send you screenshots of the prior screenshots… After I got a call indicating concern that I’d given a less than stellar report I reopened my safari browser and the results I sent was still there. Send me an email address I can forward a copy to and I’ll send it to you.

06/12/2021 Category: Service
Cardinaleway Hyundai 👍🏾
I worked for in Automotive Sales and Service for over 20 yrs before retiring about 5 yrs ago. Cardinaleway Hyundai Service Department is a 5 ⭐️ Service Facility. I’ve been doing Rideshare driving for most of the 5 yrs since and put 7500 miles on my car every month. That’s at least an oil change and tire rotation every month.
They keep my car performing like brand new and before they hand it back it’s detailed at a level that would cost me $30+ locally to have done.
I live closer to 3 other dealerships but this one gets all my business 👍🏾

Tell them Erskien sent you 😉
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 06/14/2021

EL
Evelyn L.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/04/2021 Category: Service
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 06/05/2021

Mira Loma, CA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
05/22/2021 Category: Service
great service
I had a great experience with all the employees and service
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 05/25/2021

KK
Krystal K.
Lake Elsinore, CA
05/15/2021
First Hyundai Purchase
Daniel was my salesman and he was phenomenal! Super nice and knowledgeable about the car and went out of his way to make sure I knew everything about how to operate the tech stuff. Ben was also awesome! From start to finish everyone was courteous and friendly...Only bringing my car here from now on.
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 05/17/2021

Norco, CA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/31/2021 Category: Service
We went back and had everything checked. Staff was friendly. Now we have traded the car in for a new car and won't be able to receive free service offered as compensation for having to go back.

05/14/2021 Category: Service
Q
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 05/14/2021

Thank you for the service review. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Jacquelyn C.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
05/14/2021 Category: Service
Friendly Personnel
I first came here almost 3yrs ago. Mr Dance made my first car purchase pleasant. Over the years having my car serviced here everyone was super nice, made experience good. Made me not want to go any where else. Having the opertunity to purchase my new 2021 Tucson with the help of Mr Dance was Amazing. 😊

2011 Hyundai Genesis
05/13/2021 Category: Service
Oil change.
Regular oil change that make me happy always because correct levels. Some places are exceeded that the levels of oil stick and checking all fluid and car wash.

HM
Hannah M.
05/12/2021
Mercelli is awesome !!!
Mercelli was so helpful and made my experience buying my first car so easy and didn’t feel forced on anything would give her 5/5 stars best salesman in corona thanks for all ur help again!!! :)
DIANA C S. from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 05/13/2021

PR
Patricia R.
05/06/2021 Category: Service
Great hyndai dealer in Corona ca.
Recomended.
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 05/10/2021

Thank you for the service review. Please let us know if there anything else we can do for you.

Bonnie H.
Riverside, CA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/22/2021 Category: Service
Excellent Service Staff
Service was awesome, staff is very friendly.
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 04/24/2021