Renee G.
Stanton, CA
2013 Hyundai Accent
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Customer Service
I always walk in seeing a smile, ready to be helped by someone cheerfully & great customer service.
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 01/14/2021

Thank you for the Great service review. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Sabrina M.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/12/2021 Category: Service
Great Experience
Always have a quick and easy experience at the service department.
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 01/12/2021

Thank you for the Great service review. Hope to see you next service!

Jeffrey M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/12/2021 Category: Service
Good customer service
I brought my car in for the 45,000 mile service. Staff was professional and everything went smooth. Good overall customer service.

01/07/2021 Category: Service
Good warranty
N/A
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 01/08/2021

ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 01/11/2021

Thank you so much for taking my phone call. i appreciate your help. See you next service

MN

Chino Hills, CA
2019 Hyundai Kona
12/27/2020 Category: Service
Professional and Family
Will continue going to them for service and purchases
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 12/28/2020

BW
BRIAN W.
12/26/2020
Vehicle Service (Jacky - Service Advisor)
The service I get when I bring my car in is excellent, thanks to Jacky, the service advisor. He was very polite, very professional. He exemplifies what really good customer service is. In short....Jacky is excellent at doing his job.

BW
Brian W.
12/26/2020 Category: Service
Awesome Service Person (Jacky- Service Writer)

Melissa R.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
12/25/2020 Category: Service
Exceeds my expectations
Each time I visit this dealership the exceed my expectations bot the services and sales department.

EL
Eunice L.
2013 Hyundai Accent
12/18/2020 Category: Service
The service
So grateful Gracias 🙏🏽
DIANA C S. from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 12/19/2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I'm glad we met your expectations.

Jordan D.

11/26/2020 Category: Service
na
great
DIANA C S. from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 11/27/2020

Resending survey, customer wanted to give the service department 5 stars.

DIANA C S. from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 11/27/2020

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We look forward to servicing your vehicle next time.

MF
Margaret F.
11/24/2020 Category: Service
Everyone is pleasant , helpful and efficient ☺
Always friendly, helpful and efficient 😁
DIANA C S. from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 11/24/2020

We appreciate you bringing your vehicle to our service department. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns

GM
Genesis M.
2014 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
11/24/2020 Category: Service
Great.
From every aspect these guys are good at what they do. Great service.
DIANA C S. from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 11/24/2020

Thank for being a loyal customer and for the poitive feedback

Jonathan M.
Chino, CA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/23/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and Competent Servicw
They were extremely friendly and handled all of my inquiries quickly about my car. Fast and easy service.
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 11/24/2020

DE