Overall Rating 4.1764694/5Overall Rating 4.1764694/5Overall Rating 4.1764694/5Overall Rating 4.1764694/5rating 4.1764694
Overall Rating 2.1875/5Overall Rating 2.1875/5rating 2.1875rating 2.1875rating 2.1875

VE
Vicki E.
02/20/2019 Category: Service
my review
staff members very friendly and helpful. Quick service turnaround
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you for the Great service review. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
Oil Change
The service was great. Daniel Guittierez was the one who helped me. He was really friendly and straight forward. I also loved how you guys washed my car and the tires were left shiny and beautiful. Loved it. Thank you.

Garden Grove, CA
The Cardinale Way
Never disappointed
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you for the service review. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

KT

Tracy W.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Easy peasy
Make an appointment and you get right in. Never had any issues here for service.
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for the Great sevice review. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Donald C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Routine Service Call
I always feel comfortable at Cardinaleway Hyundai. Made an appointment and they took care of my Santa Fe.
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

PH
Paul H.
2006 Hyundai Elantra
02/15/2019 Category: Service
the service Department in all aspects goes above and beyond
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Julie C.
Awesome Service!
Carlos exceeds our expectations at each appointment.

Very professional and thorough

TN
Travis N.
Norco, CA
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Got right in with appointment. Got out under time estimated by service rep
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

AR
Agustin R.
Chino Hills, CA
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Poor customer service
No more comments

I apologize for the inconvenience. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Love it!
Great Service!!! Super friendly!
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

02/12/2019 Category: Service
Fast and superior service.
I like being able to plan the rest of my day after servicing my vehicle. If they say 2 hours, its usually less than that. Keep up the good work.

Thanks.

Car safety

Jackie R.
Lake Elsinore, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Always customer service oriented
Always fast and friendly service. Feels like family when I go there.

Angela B.
Recall work
Got a call in the morning that a recall was issued on my 2017 Santa Fe. Made an appointment for that afternoon. Was told it would take about an hour and a half. Came back about an hour later and it was all done, checked out and was on my way. Very easy and smooth.

Service Department
The Service Department was amazing. I took my car in for a odd noise in the front end. They had 3 different techs look at it to diagnose the issue. They said they didn't find any. But, the noise is now gone. I'm not sure what they did but, I am very happy with the outcome.

Service Department
Customer service is great.

Thank you for taking the time to speack to me. I'm happy that we were able to resolve your issues. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

LE
Lisette E.
Ok
Need to Communicate more
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

I apologize for the inconvenience. We are working with our writers to correcting your concerns. I would like to speak to you about your experience. Please give me a call when you are free.
Thank you.

Aran Martinez
Parts & Service Director
951-271-3333

Robert G.
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Service was great, took care of everything. Only thing that would have made it better would be more updates. it took about 3 weeks to fix but I did not receive an update until about 2.5 weeks in, when the engine was on its way.
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 02/09/2019

GG
Greg G.
Chino Hills, CA
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Friendly & Courteous
Dealership serviced some recall items, so I don't really know if anything was replaced or not (I guess, now that I think of it, I should have been told), but staff was friendly & courteous and the check/rework (if any) took less time than estimated. They also gave the car a quick wash, which was appreciated.
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019