Overall Rating 3.9230769/5Overall Rating 3.9230769/5Overall Rating 3.9230769/5rating 3.9230769rating 3.9230769
Overall Rating 2.30769/5Overall Rating 2.30769/5rating 2.30769rating 2.30769rating 2.30769

Lisa B.
Hemet, CA
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Service department
Very good and professional, did not have to wait long at all, thank you!
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai

Thank you for the Great service review. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Diana W.
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service.
Very professional and courteous staff. Excellent service department.

2007 Hyundai Tucson
05/17/2018 Category: Service
I needed a Hyundai dealer to deal with the burned turn signal switch. Luckily parts were still available.
I am new to the area and most of my friends and neighbors have older cars. I would recommend this dealer if
they had a Hyundai automobile.
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai

Thank you for the service review. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

PK
Paul K.
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Always a pleasure coming to your facility for service.

DT
Dexter T.
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Fast Courteous service
Very fast and courteous. I called several other dealership and none offered for me to just Bring my car in. They did even so they were booked and they still were very fast with the service.

Luis B.
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Great costumer service
First time at this dealer since I moved out here to corona and my first impression was a great one

James R.
Ontario, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Warranty visit
Daniel has always taken good care of me and my Ioniq. This visit was no different. I’m glad to have such a devoted team that I can rely on.

2013 Hyundai Accent
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Open on sundays. Finished when promised.

Joseph B.
Orange, CA
05/06/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service.
All the staff are friendly remember you by name. The service writer is always thorough, listen to my questions always deliver on time no surprises. Top notch organization.

GR
George R.
Lake Elsinore, CA
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Danial in Service is very informative and keeps me aware of what is going on with my vehicle. Everyone in the Service is very knowledgeable and they make you feel like family. I have a Hyundai near my house but I would will continue to drive to Corona for the Service, knowledge & hospitality!

AL
Adam L.
05/01/2018 Category: Service
Great
I am very pleased with this visit. We used to take our Elantra to the riverside Hyundai but they have disappointed us in their service department one too many times. They performed the multi point expect job accordingly and let us know that a back light was out, which riverside did not do. Car was washed nicely, informed we need to change air filters and not pressured to do it right then and there. We will definitely come back for future services

PH

DT
Daraius T.
Chino Hills, CA
04/30/2018 Category: Service
Went in for the Summer Special Service which was done in a timely manner.

2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/29/2018 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service
My Sonata Hybrid had hybrid battery component problems. My car is almost 5 years old with over 81,000 miles. Hyundai towed my car for free to Cardinaleway Hyundai, Cardinaleway fixed the problems and next day my car was ready for pick up. They even called Uber for me so I could pick up my car. Great service!

RF
Robert F.
Crescent City, CA
2015 Hyundai Azera
04/28/2018 Category: Service
the people
Once again .... Great service, Great people and Great Job...

TH
Timothy H.
04/27/2018 Category: Service
I had a great experience

TH
Tammy H.
Chino Hills, CA
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Fast and Friendly
I was greeted immediately, given a time frame, car was ready on time!

Fontana, CA
2013 Hyundai Azera
04/25/2018 Category: Service
Mixed results
Service was okay but some staff highly unprofessional. Based on how loud that person was it’s clear that type of behavior has been tolerated.

Donald C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/25/2018 Category: Service
Routine Service Call
Made an appointment and brought our Santa Fe in for routine service. Received prompt service.

David C.
04/24/2018 Category: Service
They treat you well and get you back on the street with a clean car.
Excellent service crew!!! Every visit is the same - Excellent service every time!!