Overall Rating 3.9230769/5Overall Rating 3.9230769/5Overall Rating 3.9230769/5rating 3.9230769rating 3.9230769
Overall Rating 2.30769/5Overall Rating 2.30769/5rating 2.30769rating 2.30769rating 2.30769

Robert M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Quality Service Experience
Pulled in for my service appointment and was immediately greeted by a friendly and professional employee. Service was completed in a timely manner and to my satisfaction.
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for the Great service review. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

RF
Roxanna F.
review
Always good and courteous service. good discussion of my concerns re the vehicle.

DT
Daraius T.
Chino Hills, CA
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Close to my house and they give good service so I go their.

Miguel P.
Perris, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Great new hire
I can’t remember her name but I never seen her before, she was very friendly and professional.

Diana H.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Great Customer Service
Always treated with respect.
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Perris, CA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Super Great Service
As Always, I've never had any Problems at Cardinaleway Hyundai, Their Staff are always polite and friendly,. they know how valuable your personal time is, and they try to be on time with your car service., they even wash and vacuum your car, always leaving like your in a brand new car, thanks to the crew of Cardinaleway Hyundai of Corona.

5star customer service
This is by far the best place to bring your car!!!!

Mark M.
Chino Hills, CA
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Oil in my driveway
No communication as to the length of time for oil change. Under carriage shrouds drenched in oil resulting in oil all over my driveway.
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

i apologize for the poor service. We are working to resolve the issues you have brought to our attention. I know the service manager Carlos has tried to reach out to you. Please feel free to contact Carlos or myself to figure out what we can do. Thanks

MJ
Mary J.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE
Upon my arrival I was immediately greeted and and helped by a gentleman by the name of Jackie Doherty. When he inspected my vehicle he noticed that my seat panel had come apart and told me that he was going to have that inspected and fixed as it was under warranty still. I went in for an oil change and a recall fix that was needed. The fact that he noticed the seat panel made me feel as if he went above and beyond. He was very informative and gave me different options as to what additional services I could obtain but was not pushy at all. I walked out of there knowing that he was someone I could trust. I will make sure I look out for him next time I get my vehicle serviced.
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

LK
Lawrence K.
Placentia, CA
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Oil changes should be easy.
Have a service agreement thru Cardinale for oil changes during the lease of our 2017 Tucson, so I scheduled an appt. Because we live 18 miles away, we waited for the vehicle at the dealer. My expectation..maybe an hour or little longer since I had an appointment. It appears, from system triggered emails, that the car was done in less than an hour which would be GREAT..but the service dept declined to tell me that the car was done...i looked at my phone in the customer waiting area and saw it was now more than 90 minutes so i walked outside myself and spotted the car in the “completed” area. So i had sat around for another 30-40 minutes for nothing. Great way to destroy customer goodwill...Service dept admin staff were courteous and apologetic...but this has happened before. It is a shame since our sales experience at Cardinale was good.

Thank you for the service review. We are working with all of our service advisors on how to be better attentive to our customers. Thank you for bringing this situation to our attention. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

RN
Renee N.
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Honest Considerate and Upfront
The service department went over everything I needed and took into consideration my needs. They reviewed everything regarding my car, they completed repairs timely and made sure I had transportation while my car was being services.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Heart service
quick, efficient, and cost effective
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Pomona, CA
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Customer Service
Daniel and Carlos are awesone at providing excellent customer service!
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

GP
Greg P.
Montclair, CA
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Wow What Service
Daniel was very awesome in his service on my car. If you go the Cardinaleway ask for Daniel and get the best help.
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Ontario, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Went in for car turning off when in very slow traffic. First visit, left the car overnight and they did not find anything wrong. However, was told that if the issue happened again to Bri g it back immediately for more thorough checkup. Issue happened again, took the car back. This time they found the issue after more thorough checkup and fixed it immediately.
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Baldwin Park, CA
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Cool
It was cool

Thank you for the service review. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Jurupa Valley, CA
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/30/2018 Category: Service
Great service and very helpful. That's why I always come here.
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

Friendly service
Friendly service
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 09/27/2018

CA
Christopher A.
Riverside, CA
09/27/2018 Category: Service
The quality service and the people
Thank you for great service again.

Quick and easy