Overall Rating 3.9999986/5Overall Rating 3.9999986/5Overall Rating 3.9999986/5rating 3.9999986rating 3.9999986
Overall Rating 2.21429/5Overall Rating 2.21429/5rating 2.21429rating 2.21429rating 2.21429

KR
Kimberly R.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Every staff member I met was so friendly and happy to help me.
My experience was more than I could have hoped for! Friendly, knowledgeable staff, very professional and trustworthy! I love my new Kona! Thank you Victoria!
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for the Great service review. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

SL
Stephanie L.
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Service was very good and staff was helpful
I tried to make an appointment online but it never completed.( on line system to schedule is worthless) That was extremely disappointing but fortunately I was taken care of.
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 12/08/2018

Thank you for the service review. The issue has been reported to IT and we are working to get this resolved. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Hope to see you next service.

Shane W.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Good overall
I took my car in for an oil change and it came back with a scuff on my rim and a chunk out of my tire that was not there before. The service manager made a good case for why that wasn’t possible but I’m not convinced.

Mr. Williams Thank you for taking my phone call. next time you come in we will offer a free service. We appreciate you coming in and allowing CardinaleWay Hyundai to service your vehicle.

Please let me know if there is anything else we can do for you.

PH
Paul H.
2006 Hyundai Elantra
They treat me like Family

Paul, Always a pleasure seeing you. Thanks for always bringing us gifts and being a Great customer. See you next service.

GB
Garry B.
Riverside, CA
12/06/2018 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE!
On my way by, just called and they fit me in. Needed the major 30,000 mile service and it was done as promised in 1.5 hours. Thanks, so much.
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

12/06/2018 Category: Service
Always a pleasant experience!
They take good car of you and your car :)

12/04/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
Truly, did not know there was a dealership next to me so patronized one in a neighboring city. Got a postcard at home and came in. Very happy I did. Carlos H was awesome. Took care of me, updated me. Even got a car wash (some places don't and make excuses). Happy I went. I called the service manager after to share my positive experience and ensure Carlos was recognized. Hope he did.
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

RT
Roxan T.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Efficient service
Comfortable waiting room and timely service.

Jacqueline F.
Excellent Customer Service!
I recently brought my vehicle for service, the technician (Jackie) was awesome. He quickly assessed the problem, identified a couple recall items, spoke with CarMax re warranty coverage and car loaner and delivered as promised. Initially, I thought it might be a nightmare taking my car in for service at the dealership - the possibility of being up sold stayed in my mind.
It never happened. Thank you Jackie for a great experience...actually everyone at the dealership, efficient and professional! See you next time.
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

Robert M.
Hesperia, CA
Okay Hyundai dealership!
I have my car serviced here when it needs service. I bought my 2016 Sonata Sport from this dealership April 2018 as a Certified Preowned Vehicle. This last time I decided to buy a prepaid service package as the car was being serviced. The whole point of me paying over $1000 for prepaid service was to get that particular service covered as well. To my astonishment once the vehicle was ready I was informed I needed to wait 30 days prior to be being able to use the prepaid service. Once I got home that same day I called Hyundai corporate and was informed there was no reason for me to have to wait 30 days to be able to use the prepaid service. I feel somewhat cheated and will most likely just cancel the prepaid service, since per Hyundai corporation I have 30 days to cancel the agreement. Because of this incident I’m really on the fence about bringing my vehicle back to that dealership for service, of course to them I’m just another dissatisfied customer and will not care about losing my business.

Thank you for the service review. I apologize for the misunderstanding. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Dolores D.
Chino Hills, CA
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and pleasant staff, fast service.
Love going here, everyone is so friendly and pleasant, service is fast

Thank you for the Great service review. please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

John R.
11/26/2018 Category: Service
I was very happy to see that Hyundai lived up to its 100,000 mile - 10year guarantee. This was the first major problem we have had had (transmission problem) and Cardinale Hyundai made the repairs at NO CHARGE. Thank you
I was very happy to see that Hyundai lived up to its 100,000 mile - 10 year guarantee. This was the first major problem we have had (transmission) and Cardinaleway Hyundai took care of everything at NO CHARGE. Thank you for being so professional.
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Mu firts change oil
Daniel its frindly

Teri B.
Outstanding!
Keep up the great work CardinaleWay Hyundai!

Thank you for Great service review. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

RD
Ron D.
11/22/2018 Category: Service
service review
Staff is just very good and easy to deal with.
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 11/23/2018

Riverside, CA
11/22/2018 Category: Service
Jacky
Great experience, great service.

AG
Autumn G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Oil Change
If I gotta wait 3 hours for an oil change every time. I can find somewhere else to go

I apologize for the long wait times. We are currently working on hiring more staff to better serve our customers. Thank you for coming in and hope to see you next time.

Michael H.
Sun City, CA
Awesome service
I brought my vehicle in for a specific problem and it was fixed in the proper manner.
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 11/21/2018

Mariana R.
Service dept
To their service department I will always give the best review. Excelente customer service and their manager Carlos a great manager.!

Now if I have to rate the sales department that is a different story. I will rate them zero.
I am still waiting for a sale person get back to me with information.
Last time I was looking to lease I went to a different Dealer, I think I will need to do that again.

Dennis M.
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
Service was pretty good, just a little misinformed on time period of repairs.
ARAN A M., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Cardinaleway Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for the service review. i apologize for the long wait time. We are working on hiring more technicians and advisors to help make the process faster and more efficient.