PS
Pye S.
Pompano Beach, FL
10/22/2019
A rare gem in auto business!
A good friend of mine recommended Kenny for my auto repairs, and I have been very happy with Caribbean Performance and Kenny. As an ex-auto mechanic, I could tell you that Kenny is very knowledgeable, and talented at diagnosing problems. He has found problems, which baffles me and other senior mechanics.

Most importantly though, Kenny fixes it the right way, the first time, and very clean and orderly, when he's done. He's very personable, and will work with you to get the repairs done. I whole heartedly recommend, Caribbean Performance, and Kenny.

AP
Alexandra P.
11/13/2018
Amazing!
My family and I have known the owner of Carribean Performance for well over 10+ years and they have serviced multiple cars in my family. They are thorough, trustworthy, and reliable. I will not go anywhere else to have my car worked on. I highly recommend them!

BF
BRITTNEY F.
North Lauderdale, FL
Acura TSX
05/08/2017
The Best!
When I bring my car to Caribbean Performance I know that my car will be properly taken care of. They are professional and thorough at diagnosing and servicing my car. I will not take my car anywhere else!
Kenny F. from Caribbean Performance responded on 05/11/2017

Thank you very much for your kind words and I hope we can continue to strive for excellence while servicing your vehicle.

TF
TAMITHA F.
North Lauderdale, FL
Lexus IS 250
04/27/2017
Excellent service...always
Car is always properly fixed...never have any worries.

WS
WAYNE S.
Sunrise, FL
04/25/2017
I always get good results when I take my vehicle to Caribbean performance, they do a real professional job.

SHERYL W.

Bro W.
Florida
Nissan Titan
03/20/2017 Category: Service
Bro said the service was professional, precise, and fair.

DAWN R.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Lexus SC 430
02/10/2017
Great
Honest , reasonable. Know exactly what was wrong with the vehicle

MARSHA W.
Coconut Creek, FL
01/21/2017
Very professional
Best mechanic ever very honest knows what he's doing quick professional does not overcharge always find the problems and fix it in a timely manner

OS
OLGA S.
12/12/2016
Performance and Proffessionalism
Caribbean Performance is the place to take your vehicle. You can depend on honesty in payment for the job that was done, or an estimate quote. Keep up the great work, and God bless.

EW

Carlene F.
Florida
Toyota Avalon
09/28/2016 Category: Service
Carlene said they did a good job.

DAHLIA B.
Coconut Creek, FL
Acura TSX
09/26/2016
An excellent job was done on my car, because the job was not rushed
Excellent mechanic

FW
Floyd W.
Lauderhill, FL
09/24/2016 Category: Service
Floyd said he was very satisfied with the business. They gave him a solid recommendation on what needed to be done on his vehicle. The owner is a real good guy who provided quick and honest service.