BW
Brenda W.
Chrysler 300
02/16/2019
Staff always pleasant and polite
Work done quickly after the part came in and appointment setup. My only issue was that I expected a call on the part arrival and did not get the call. I happen to call for update and informed that part was in shop after a week. Told you was busy and behind in contacting clients. I could have worked with you on that appt setup on time to install part.

LINDA M.
Saab 9-3
02/15/2019
Friendly and great customer service
Great work with the repair and most importantly they let me tell when I needed the vehicle ready. They agreed with my time and had it ready. Great customer service makes the visit a little pleasant even though you're having vehicle troubles

Rhonda C.
North Carolina
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Rhonda said she really appreciates all of the information she received. She worked with Allen and he was great, as well.

CD
Cindy D.
Rutherfordton, NC
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Cindy said the staff expedited her problem, resolved the issue and made it was safe for her to travel home since she was traveling. She's very thankful for their support.

EB
ERNEST B.
02/06/2019
Prompt and professional!
I really can’t say enough about the wonderful treatment I receive from John and Andy. They are not only professional but attentive and helpful in every way. I don’t think anyone can find a more superior auto service center within 100 miles of Concord.

SUSAN B.
Toyota Avalon
01/25/2019
New headlights!!!
Professional. Courteous. Timely. Efficient. Fair prices.

KD
Kevin D.
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said that the place is awesome. He is new to his vehicle so he was grateful for the knowledge they provided him.

Chrysler 300
01/17/2019
Quick response and professionism
I had a problem with oil pan light blinking on and off continuously. I had appt with dealer to diagnose the issue but they where booked until following week; on the chance that Carolina Auto could check out the problem on my visit to Concord from Charlotte I stopped by shop. They have done work for me previously. Man was I pleased and happy and cost was reasonable. Thanks

Mike D.
Toyota Sequoia
01/16/2019
Great staff, service and respect for the customer!
Great staff, service, customer focus and fair charges!

BECKY H.
01/04/2019
Kind, competent, skilled
I was wowwed when I went by today. They went over and above to explain what they did, repair things they found and did NOT gouge me for nitpicky repairs. They seemed to be treating me like family. I will definitely be back and highly recommend them.

LINDA M.
Saab 9-3
01/04/2019
Customer service was excellent.
My husband was out of town and I had to take my car in myself. It was my first time there and being a woman and no knowledge of cars, I was a little concerned about how I would be treated. I wouldn't normally worry about it ,but I had a bad experience at another shop. Thank you John and Andy for a pleasant visit and the Great customer service. I have already recommended you to someone else. Don't want anything to happen to my car that I have to have repairs but it's good to know you are there. Thank you again.

NW
Nyruh W.
BMW 750i
12/09/2018
Great group of guys
The only issue is that i am still getting a flat tire message when there is No Flat Tired....otherwise....tip top shop

Joann K.
New London, NC
12/08/2018
So helpful
A friend had referred me to Carolina Autosports and I’m so glad they did! Location is very convenient- I drop my car off and walk to work! (Even though they’ve offered to drop me off).

HF
HILDA F.
South Hill, VA
Jaguar XF
12/07/2018
It seems I have their attention when I come in
I have never known a team so unassuming but whose skill level seems unmatched. Seven months ago I moved away from Concord, North Carolina but chose to drive the three hours back to John and Andy because they are the most expert and cost conscious guys I know. They have my full confidence and I trust them completely to service my Jaguar.

SHARON S.
12/06/2018
Great people great service
I wouldnt trust my car to anyone else honest good people

Mercedes-Benz C230
12/04/2018
Knowledge / Service .
They have very knowledgeable mechanics and great customer service .

CJ
CANDACE J.
Cornelius, NC
Chevrolet Suburban
12/03/2018
Brakes on Truck repair
My brake pedal on my suburban went all the way to the floor scared me to death. I called and talked to John and he worked me in with no hesitation. They had to order the part so had to wait a day or 2 but I am up and going now. Thanks John and Andy your the best along with Ray and Sam great people. You cant beat the customer service from all the guys there or the prices verses going to the dealer. I tell all my friends!!!

Harrisburg, NC
12/03/2018
Outstanding service
The most quick and friendly car service around for sure.

JOE M.
Mount Pleasant, NC
GMC Yukon XL
11/29/2018
outstanding service and communication
I have a number of cars with my business that they take care of. I also have my personal car and they go overboard to fix the problems not just change parts. Their communication is outstanding too. I will go back and I highly recommend them.

BW