Carolina Auto Sports

Jeri H. on 02/17/2018
"friendly, fast, knowlegeable"
I felt very at ease letting them service my car. From the reception to the finish i didnt feel like they were trying to find items to repair so they could run up a huge bill. The address the issues we had and did only the repairs we brought the car in for. Honestly is huge. If we had a question they answered it but not in a pushy manner. The waiting area is very clean.
Vehicle: Lexus LS 430
Service Date: 01/26/2018
Review Created: 02/17/2018 04:10 AM
Ira M. on 02/12/2018
Ira said the employees are kind and courteous. Overall, he's happy with the staff.
Vehicle: Chrysler 300
Service Date: 01/31/2018
Review Created: 02/12/2018
Shannon D. on 02/12/2018
Shannon said the staff is friendly, communicative, and has fair pricing. It was all-around good service.
Vehicle: MINI Cooper Hardtop
Service Date: 02/10/2018
Review Created: 02/12/2018
Brenda W. on 02/09/2018
"Very professional and quick"
Highly recommend, waiting area clean, staff friendly
Vehicle: Saab 9-5
Service Date: 01/30/2018
Review Created: 02/09/2018 02:21 PM
BRUCE L. on 01/24/2018
"Always honest. Always helpful"
These guys are like CSI mechanics. I brought a 15 year old suburban with 200k plus miles on it that had an issue no one could figure out. Of course i couldn’t duplicate it when it was there but Andy listened to the symptoms and had an idea no one else had considered. Sure enough that was it and it was a very inexpensive fix. Love these guys.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Suburban
Service Date: 01/23/2018
Review Created: 01/24/2018 04:23 AM
Eveie D., Service Writer at Carolina Auto Sports responded on 01/24/2018

Bruce, we are so glad that we could help find the problem with your Suburban! Thank you for your business and for being a part of our Carolina Auto Sports family.

Zac M. on 01/23/2018
"Love this place"
Great spot. John and Andy and Edie always take good care of us and go the extra mile to present options and try to save us money when possible. Highly recommended.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz E63
Service Date: 01/19/2018
Review Created: 01/23/2018 03:57 PM
Eveie D., Service Writer at Carolina Auto Sports responded on 01/24/2018

Hey Zac, thanks for the awesome review. Its always great to see you. Thank you for your dedicated business to CAS!

BRUCE L. on 01/21/2018
"Professional and quick as usual. "
Had to have it looked at Saturday morning in order to leave town later that day. Andy got it in, diagnosed and done by noon!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 01/20/2018
Review Created: 01/21/2018 10:41 AM
Eveie D., Service Writer at Carolina Auto Sports responded on 01/22/2018

So glad we were able to help get you on the road Saturday Bruce. Thank you for your continued business!

Mary Ann M. on 01/20/2018
"Amazing customer service! "
The most genuinely friendly people around. Top notch service. When I drive off the lot I know I can trust the work that has been done on my vehicle without ever feeling ‘ripped off’. I’ll be a customer for life! Thank you Carolina Auto Sports!
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/19/2018
Review Created: 01/20/2018 06:29 AM
Eveie D., Service Writer at Carolina Auto Sports responded on 01/22/2018

Mary Ann, we are super excited to have you as a customer and part of our Carolina Auto Sports family. Please let us know if you need anything. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Merlin F. on 01/20/2018
Merlin said the business got the job done in a reasonable time and he was satisfied with them.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Pickup
Review Created: 01/20/2018
Eveie D., Service Writer at Carolina Auto Sports responded on 01/22/2018

Merlin, thank you for allowing CAS to provide repairs & service to your Chevrolet. We strive to provide the best customer service and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

COURTNEY B. on 01/16/2018
"Great service"
Once again I had a great experience at Carolina Auto Sport for my state inspection. The office mgr(hate I don't remember het name) and John were so helpful and pleasant. My engine light was on and he checked everything else and told me to cone back when it went off bc it was more than likely my gas cap. He even offered to switch out my cap seal . A week later I pulled right up to the door, bc my light finally went off. I was greeted and taken care of right away. I would recommend them to anyone.
Vehicle: Honda Pilot
Review Created: 01/16/2018 03:31 PM
Eveie D., Service Writer at Carolina Auto Sports responded on 01/19/2018

We are happy to have you as a customer here at Carolina Auto Sports Courtney and glad that you had a pleasant visit. Thank you for your continued business we look forward to helping you in the future! Call anytime & Eveie will be glad to schedule your appointment

Mike S. on 01/13/2018
Mike said he was happy with the service.
Vehicle: Chrysler 200
Review Created: 01/13/2018
Eveie D., Service Writer at Carolina Auto Sports responded on 01/19/2018

We are happy to have you as a customer here at Carolina Auto Sports Mike. Thank you for your continued business.

Chip W. on 01/12/2018
Chip said Johnny and the staff did good work for him.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cavalier
Review Created: 01/12/2018
Eveie D., Service Writer at Carolina Auto Sports responded on 01/19/2018

We are happy to have you as a customer here at Carolina Auto Sports Chip. Thank you for your continued business!

Bobby L. on 01/11/2018
Bobby said the business provided great service and he is really satisfied.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado SS
Service Date: 01/10/2018
Review Created: 01/11/2018
Eveie D., Service Writer at Carolina Auto Sports responded on 01/19/2018

Thank you for the great review Bobby. We strive to provide you with the best service available. Feel free to call us anytime the need arises.

Ronny J. on 01/03/2018
Ronny said the staff members took great care of the vehicle, and did what needed to be done to get him back on the road.
Vehicle: BMW 5 Series
Service Date: 01/02/2018
Review Created: 01/03/2018
Eveie D., Service Writer at Carolina Auto Sports responded on 01/10/2018

Hey Ronnie glad we were able to help you with your BMW. Call us anytime you need assistance we are glad to help any way we can!

Robin G. on 12/30/2017
"Super " Great" overall service has sat the bar High"
I can't begin to express how pleased I am with the service I receive at Carolina Auto Sports. My car runs great! I can call at the last minuet because of my work schedule and the distance I live from their location and they always find time to accommodate me. Never rush to finish me up and most of all they listen to my concerns. Never overcharge me. I am a customer for life. Great Job Carolina Auto Sports.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
Review Created: 12/30/2017 05:44 AM
Eveie D., Service Writer at Carolina Auto Sports responded on 01/02/2018

Robin you are such a great customer to have and we appreciate your continued business. Thank you for the awesome review!

Scott H. on 12/30/2017
Scott said the business did a good job on his vehicle. He stated so far, so good.
Vehicle: Acura MDX
Review Created: 12/30/2017
Eveie D., Service Writer at Carolina Auto Sports responded on 01/03/2018

Thank you for choosing Carolina Auto Sports to service your Acura Scott. Call us anytime the need arises.

Joan Y. on 12/29/2017
Spoke with Joan's wife. She said she's never had a problem with the business over the years.
Vehicle: Lexus LS 430
Service Date: 12/21/2017
Review Created: 12/29/2017
Eveie D., Service Writer at Carolina Auto Sports responded on 01/05/2018

Joan we would like to thank you for your continued business here at Carolina Auto Sports. Call us anytime you feel the need.

Robert B. on 12/23/2017
Robert said the service team was great. They were friendly.
Vehicle: Audi A6
Service Date: 12/18/2017
Review Created: 12/23/2017
Eveie D., Service Writer at Carolina Auto Sports responded on 01/05/2018

Robert thank you for choosing Carolina Auto Sports for service on your Audi. We are only a phone call away anytime you need us.

Rico B. on 12/21/2017
Rico said he likes the business service.
Vehicle: Porsche Panamera
Service Date: 12/18/2017
Review Created: 12/21/2017
Eveie D., Service Writer at Carolina Auto Sports responded on 01/05/2018

Thank you for bringing in your Porsche for service. We look forward to seeing you in the future. And thank you for your review!

Jacob H. on 12/18/2017
"They are awesome!"
The staff is always friendly and willing to work with you. Paul did a great job detailing my car and didn't miss a spot. Also the prices are great
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 12/15/2017
Review Created: 12/18/2017 10:04 AM
Eveie D., Service Writer at Carolina Auto Sports responded on 12/20/2017

Jacob, we are glad to have you as a new customer! We will always strive to do whatever we can to assist you in maintaining your vehicle. Give us a call anytime!