NW
Nyruh W.
BMW 750i
12/09/2018
Great group of guys
The only issue is that i am still getting a flat tire message when there is No Flat Tired....otherwise....tip top shop

Joann K.
New London, NC
12/08/2018
So helpful
A friend had referred me to Carolina Autosports and I’m so glad they did! Location is very convenient- I drop my car off and walk to work! (Even though they’ve offered to drop me off).

HF
HILDA F.
South Hill, VA
Jaguar XF
12/07/2018
It seems I have their attention when I come in
I have never known a team so unassuming but whose skill level seems unmatched. Seven months ago I moved away from Concord, North Carolina but chose to drive the three hours back to John and Andy because they are the most expert and cost conscious guys I know. They have my full confidence and I trust them completely to service my Jaguar.

SHARON S.
12/06/2018
Great people great service
I wouldnt trust my car to anyone else honest good people

Mercedes-Benz C230
12/04/2018
Knowledge / Service .
They have very knowledgeable mechanics and great customer service .

CJ
CANDACE J.
Cornelius, NC
Chevrolet Suburban
12/03/2018
Brakes on Truck repair
My brake pedal on my suburban went all the way to the floor scared me to death. I called and talked to John and he worked me in with no hesitation. They had to order the part so had to wait a day or 2 but I am up and going now. Thanks John and Andy your the best along with Ray and Sam great people. You cant beat the customer service from all the guys there or the prices verses going to the dealer. I tell all my friends!!!

Harrisburg, NC
12/03/2018
Outstanding service
The most quick and friendly car service around for sure.

JOE M.
Mount Pleasant, NC
GMC Yukon XL
11/29/2018
outstanding service and communication
I have a number of cars with my business that they take care of. I also have my personal car and they go overboard to fix the problems not just change parts. Their communication is outstanding too. I will go back and I highly recommend them.

BW
BENGT W.
11/27/2018
Good professional service
TALENTED KNOWLEDGABLE MECHANIC WORK. Friendly service. No bull

SAVALAS C.
11/19/2018
The kind people and always fixing the problem of the situation
Always a wonderful job well done

NL
NATHAN L.
Davidson, NC
Nissan Pathfinder
11/15/2018
The best
John and Andy always provide the best service. They're very knowledgeable and professional!

BC
BILL C.
Toyota Pickup
11/14/2018
Best Toyota Mechanic Around
John is no doubt the best Toyota mechanic in Concord. He worked many years at Hendricks Toyota learning the trade and does a great job at reasonable price at Carolina Auto Sport.

SR
Stephen R.
Mooresville, NC
Porsche 911 Carrera
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Stephen said the business did a good job.

NW
Nyruh W.
BMW 750i
11/09/2018
Great group of guys
These guys are professionals and I would recommend their services to anyone. They are very reasonable with their prices as well

Robin G.
Charlotte, NC
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
11/03/2018
Expectations always measures up.
I had my oil changed today, as always, Great Job. The service was fast but not rushed. The staff is always polite and professional. They listen and address my issues with the same concern I have. Best kept secret in Charlotte. Try them!!!!!!

AL
Antonio L.
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Antonio said the service was good.

Maria P.
11/01/2018
Treated like family
We will always count on great customer service, genuine concern for our needs and budget, professionalism, timeliness, treatment as if we are family. John and Andy are gems!

DARLENE C.
10/31/2018
Very thorough in explaining what they were going to do
Excellent experience

Davidson, NC
10/31/2018
Great service. Have been using these guys for several years and they have never let me down.

GL
GARRY L.
Mercedes-Benz E320
10/29/2018
Friendly and Courteous
I completely trust their knowledge and expertise. They find out what is wrong and get the job done at a reasonable price.