Carriage Auto Service Center

PW
Perry W.
01/10/2018
Honest; trustworth
We ran over a shovel on I-75 on the way home. After getting inside the garage, we noticed fluid on the floor. We called Carriage Works, and Tommy told us to bring it in, and they would check it out. We took it in the next day. After checking it out, they said they didn't find any issues or problems. I asked what the charge was, and he said we didn't find any damage or issues, so you don't have a charge. I'm impressed at their honesty and trustworthiness...how unusual today. Thanks Carriage Works in Apollo Beach!

Arelis M.
10/27/2015
HORRIBLE SERVICE
I got an alignment and new tires put on 3 months ago today at this place and my car is in need of an alignment bad. So I showed the manager (Ed) the receipt and an hour later he told me that my 2 front tires were completely bald and that is why my car needed an alignment. (Which seems impossible considering they are the ones that mounted my brand new tires & did a full alignment & then charged me extra because of them not being "stock" wheels) So when I showed him the receipt I noticed he didn't give me the chart indicating what was done to each tire in the alignment. I asked him about it and he said sorry we don't print that for customers so I said can I at least see it on the computer so I have the proof they did the alignment & he told me no. SO after that I told him to show me where my tires were bald and were there is "tire separation", mind you I don't know a lot about wheels but he showed me the tires and they were completely fine. They are Good Year Eagle tires and did not look bald at all...not even a little bit! I asked him to either do another alignment or give me a refund and he got nasty with me and refused. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

D
DARREN/JULIE
Cadillac CTS
11/14/2014
Timely service
Carriage works services all of our vehicles and always has our best interest at the forefront.

Mike C.
MINI Cooper
11/10/2014 Category: Service
Mike said the business was quick and precise. The service he received was friendly.

LW
Leilani W.
Chrysler Town
11/07/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Jason. He said they do a good job and if it was not for Ed, he would not go there. Ed does a great job.

PB
Paul B.
Riverview, FL
Mercury Sable
11/05/2014 Category: Service
Paul said he really likes this business.

Chuck B.
Florida
BMW 323Ci
11/04/2014 Category: Service
Chuck said the business is honest.

CT
CINDY T.
Nissan Sentra
10/14/2014
The honest business
Honest outstanding service very quick and the price is right will continue to bring all my cars very happy with the service.

RAY C.
Ford Windstar
10/10/2014
very close and professional
very please with the service

TK
TIM K.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
10/07/2014
GREAT
Great customer service from Ed. Fast service more than fair prices

TOM B.

NG
NORMA G.
10/06/2014
car maintenance
Efficient, courteous, on time, helpful!

JN
Jim N.
Chevrolet Silverado Classic
10/04/2014 Category: Service
Jim said Dave is very knowledgeable and explained the services. He is really impressed with Dave.

LARRY S.
Chevrolet Avalanche
10/03/2014
Consistently reliable, fair, friendly service

Joe M.
10/03/2014 Category: Service
Joe said the service was good.

EB
Elizabeth B.
Nissan Quest
10/03/2014 Category: Service
Elizabeth said they were able to get her a same day appointment and they called her as soon as her vehicle was ready.

Robert H.
Hyundai Accent
10/02/2014 Category: Service
Robert said he always takes his vehicle in because they do the best work.

Bill S.
Chrysler Town
10/01/2014 Category: Service
Bill said he kind of likes this business. He noted he felt comfortable on his first visit since moving from New Jersey.

BOBBI / GREG B.
Chrysler Sebring
09/30/2014
Great Customer Service
I stopped in without an appointment because my tire pressure indicator light was on. They checked the pressure right away and found one tire to be very low so they added air without charging me anything and told me to come back if light came back on in a couple of days. It came back on so I had them check again and sure enough they found a screw in tire. They ordered me a new tire and had it in by the next morning and replaced it for a VERY reasonable price. They are quick, efficient, and very nice folk to work with! Highly recommend!
ED C. from Carriage Auto Service Center responded on 10/01/2014

Thank you very much for your response, we try our best to treat people with courtesy and as efficiently.

DA
DONNA A.
Buick LaCrosse
09/28/2014
Maintenance on Several Cars
Ed and his staff have done an excellent job at maintaining our personal "fleet". Thanks to everyone at carriage auto service.