Business Solutions

Complete Auto Repair Service C.A.R.S.

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
Ron H.
07/22/2022
Professional/Friendly Service
Great service as always. We know our vehicles are in good hands and appreciate the manner in which Tim relates to us (and I see him with other customers...

Jim B.
07/12/2022
Repair done right
As always, Tim was courteous, professional and thorough. The service and repairs were done quickly and completely! I will continue to use them for all my...

Brad S.
07/09/2022
Service Work
Once again my car was serviced with professionalism at a competitive price. I was also given a recap of items that will need to be addressed to keep my car...

KP
Kristina P.
07/07/2022
Kristina said every time she goes to this business the service is always great, everything goes smooth, and no matter how busy they are they make sure to get...

Tim M.
07/05/2022
Tim said he was very happy with the repair service this time. However, the second time he went in to get his headlights fixed