JIMMY B.
Port Charlotte, FL
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
11/10/2019 Category: Service
Jim Brown
My check engine light came on just days before our scheduled departure for Florida, not good. Knowing Cars Trucks Etc. did not take appointments, my chances of getting in for service was better than most shops. So I stopped by at 9:00am and was told to return at 2 00pm the same day. Completely unheard of at the big dealerships. Diagnosed the problem (bad thermostat) at 2:00 back on the road at 3:30. Ken and his service techs have one thing in mind and it's to take care of you and your vehicle and get you back on the road. Old school service is always welcomed and you'll get that at Cars Trucks Etc. Keep up the good work!

LN
LARISSA N.
11/07/2019 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE
Got me right in and out in no time!

BN
BOBBETTE N.
Dodge Dakota
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Ken and his crew
Ken is very honest and fair. He has always treated me like family. I would not take my vehicle anywhere else.

LH
LINDA H.
Saturn VUE
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Good service no pressure.

JOSH B.
Mound City, KS
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Ken and staff are wonderful.
As always, great service.

CLIFTON B.
Honda Civic Si
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Great service, and I don't say that easily.
I've been going to Cars and Trucks for about a year now. Everything I've had done, I appreciate their work and quality. And in keeping me up to date on getting my work done.

PS
PAM S.
Edgerton, KS
Not Specified:MERT MARINER
10/20/2019 Category: Service
Fast, friendly service
Ken always shuttles me home when I bring my car in and picks me back up when it’s finished. It’s not always easy to find someone in Edgerton to come get me when I bring my car in. I’ve been using them since they opened up and they have always been able to diagnose and fix the problem. I could probably find some place a little cheaper but I might not get as good of service.

IR
ISAIAH R.
10/12/2019 Category: Service
Ken and the Guys are always great. My car was ready at the exact time I was told.

JN
JON N.
Kansas City, KS
Dodge RAM 1500 PICKUP
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Got me in and out fast with no appointment. Vacuumed the carpet and wiped down the dash! Great customer service.

HF
HEATHER/JUSTICE F.
Buick LeSabre
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Great work
Always ready to help and the finished product is as hoped

JESSE/LINDA B.
Dodge RAM 1500 PICKUP
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Caring Ownership
This company takes customer care to a whole new level. They care about doing a great job and taking care of the customer.

DAVID M.
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Drop-in service
Quickly took care of problem on drop-in visit.

DAVE M.
Spring Hill, KS
GMC G3500 VAN
09/18/2019 Category: Service
great experience
I took my truck in for repair work. Ken and his team found the problem and gave a price quote. Nice guys, fast service, great price!

MT
MATT T.
Edgerton, KS
Ford E350 VAN
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Go Dawgs
Big game this coming weekend

JERROLD L.
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Consistent Quality care
Over several years I have received quality care and service from Cars Trucks Etc.

AR
ABE R.
Kia Cadenza
09/02/2019 Category: Service
Kia Cadenza
Ken, Matt, and the whole team at Cars Trucks are great!

JOSH B.
Dodge RAM 2500 PICKUP
09/01/2019 Category: Service
Professional & exceptional service.
Great hometown fill & excellent service!

RANDY G.
09/01/2019 Category: Service
Always receive great service at a fair price.

DAVID M.
08/24/2019 Category: Service
Happy Camper!
No complaints. No appointment needed. Fast in and out. Took care of the problem and checked for others.

Nissan Quest
08/22/2019 Category: Service
in a rush...
you didn't just overlook the wheel bearing because it wasn;t on the 'list'.