RICK M.
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Great Sevice and Great Work!
My wife set up an appointment for dual exhaust on my truck. Ken and his crew did a great job got it in fast and did the work right at the quoted price. The duals sounds great and look great. Customer service is always superior at Cars Trucks Etc. I will continue to go there for all my truck needs!

RANDY G.
Hyundai Genesis
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Tires
Always excellent and knowledgeable service.

Thanks Randy

Nissan Frontier
02/03/2019 Category: Service
Great Service and Friendly Staff

KEN M.
Jeep Liberty
01/27/2019 Category: Service
ken
good christian person , with thought toward customers.

JEFF S.
Ford F250 SUPER DUTY P/U
01/01/2019 Category: Service
A bit long for an oil change.

MK
MARVIN K.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Ken and his Crew are AWESOME. They go above and beyond your service. They check everything out for you and let you know of possible problems that you might not have seen coming. I have moved to the area and am so Thankful to have found Cars Trucks Etc. for all of my vehicles service needs. Thank you

NC
NICK C.
Wellsville, KS
Kia Rio
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Great service, reasonable prices, get everything done at one place. Friendly folks who car about service and the small details. Also like the free tire rotation with the oil change, bonus. Come see these guys the next time your car needs serviced.

IR
ISAIAH R.
12/19/2018 Category: Service
Power Steering Pump & Water Pump
This is the best place in town to get your car fixed. Ken and the Guys are awesome! Great trustworthy and dependable service!

JOHN L.
Buick Verano
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Tires inspection, and one repaired.
Location and friendliness of staff. And very reasonable price!

CHERYL S.
Buick Verano
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Ken always takes good care of me and my car. I feel like I am having a friend taking care of my car.

RON / KATHY R.
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Ron R.
Excellent, as always!

DAN S.
Ford RANGER/BRONCO II
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Personable
Got e-mail with estimate properly. Did a nice job at a fair price.

MICHELLE M.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
New tires!
As a single mom who has no clues about cars he was very helpful and gave me a fair price!

9C
9JENNIFER C.
Nissan Pathfinder
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Inspection a potential new car
Ken and his team did a phenomenal job checking out a used car that I was going to buy. They found some issues and did an awesome job explaining everything to me. I would definitely go back to them

BILL/WILLIAM H.
GMC Safari Cargo Van
11/17/2018 Category: Service
My new alternator
My first automotive mechanic experience in a small town. New to Gardner Kansas, this shop has everything you would expect a small town shop to be like. Warm, friendly, and gave me the good feeling they care. For the mechanical things I can’t myself, I believe I will return here again.
Many people get confused when a mechanic calls you with a list of other issues they find while fixing your car, thinking the shop is after your wallet. I take this friendly phone call as a sign that this shop cares about your car. Thank you Ken for your warm welcome, knowledgeable advice, and looking out for military veterans like me with a small discount. I look forward to working with you again.

TR

Lees Summit, MO
Jeep Liberty
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Worth the drive!
I drive from Lee’s Summit Missouri to take my car two Ken in Gardner Kansas. I know I will be given the best deal possible and the work will be done right! They stand behind their work and treat customers so well!

GL
GIL L.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Work with you on car problem and great staff.
I have been a 100% car repair customer. The owner works with you discussing problem and solution. Car finished in very good time. When I leave car they will take you home and pick you up when car is finished. Great staff and owner works with his tech’s working issues as a team.

TODD/BETH B.
Ford Expedition
10/29/2018 Category: Service
customer service
best customer service i have ever had with repairmen Ken is very professional and very friendly i will take all my cars there. and recommend to anyone.

AH
AARON H.
10/27/2018 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE AT A GREAT PRICE!
GREAT SERVICE AT A GREAT PRICE!