JOHN L.
Buick Verano
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Tires inspection, and one repaired.
Location and friendliness of staff. And very reasonable price!

CHERYL S.
Buick Verano
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Ken always takes good care of me and my car. I feel like I am having a friend taking care of my car.

RON / KATHY R.
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Ron R.
Excellent, as always!

DAN S.
Ford RANGER/BRONCO II
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Personable
Got e-mail with estimate properly. Did a nice job at a fair price.

MICHELLE M.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
New tires!
As a single mom who has no clues about cars he was very helpful and gave me a fair price!

9C
9JENNIFER C.
Nissan Pathfinder
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Inspection a potential new car
Ken and his team did a phenomenal job checking out a used car that I was going to buy. They found some issues and did an awesome job explaining everything to me. I would definitely go back to them

BILL/WILLIAM H.
GMC Safari Cargo Van
11/17/2018 Category: Service
My new alternator
My first automotive mechanic experience in a small town. New to Gardner Kansas, this shop has everything you would expect a small town shop to be like. Warm, friendly, and gave me the good feeling they care. For the mechanical things I can’t myself, I believe I will return here again.
Many people get confused when a mechanic calls you with a list of other issues they find while fixing your car, thinking the shop is after your wallet. I take this friendly phone call as a sign that this shop cares about your car. Thank you Ken for your warm welcome, knowledgeable advice, and looking out for military veterans like me with a small discount. I look forward to working with you again.

TR

Lees Summit, MO
Jeep Liberty
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Worth the drive!
I drive from Lee’s Summit Missouri to take my car two Ken in Gardner Kansas. I know I will be given the best deal possible and the work will be done right! They stand behind their work and treat customers so well!

GL
GIL L.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Work with you on car problem and great staff.
I have been a 100% car repair customer. The owner works with you discussing problem and solution. Car finished in very good time. When I leave car they will take you home and pick you up when car is finished. Great staff and owner works with his tech’s working issues as a team.

TODD/BETH B.
Ford Expedition
10/29/2018 Category: Service
customer service
best customer service i have ever had with repairmen Ken is very professional and very friendly i will take all my cars there. and recommend to anyone.

AH
AARON H.
10/27/2018 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE AT A GREAT PRICE!
GREAT SERVICE AT A GREAT PRICE!

RON / KATHY R.
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Ron Reiber
Accurate and efficient

IR
ISAIAH R.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Car repair on Ford Tauras.
My family and I have been bringing our cars to Cars Trucks Etc. for years. Ken and his team have always been great to work with. They are always friendly and respectful and listen to what you're saying about your car. This is an excellent place to bring your car in for repairs. I highly recommend them!

10/14/2018 Category: Service
Took care of it all.
After my van went ka-putz in the middle of the school parking lot. Ken and his guys were able to get it towed, hooked up to their machines and find the problem. It took longer than I would have liked to be without
A car, but realistically, I’m glad they kept it as long as they needed to make sure the problem was fixed.

Thank you Ken and your men for taking such good care of us.

RICK M.
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Ken and his crew fixed my tire quickly and they have great customer service! I have being using them for all service on all vehicles!

DREW L.
Ottawa, KS
Mitsubishi Galant
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Helped me out a lot
I was in a jam and they were very helpful, fast, friendly and worked with me. Much appreciated, will definitely return!

EC
ED C.
Chevrolet Traverse
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
It’s difficult to find a mechanic that you can trust. Take your car here!

JEFF S.
Ford F250 SUPER DUTY P/U
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Appreciated the ride to and from home
Professional and honest service. I understand why Ken has had this business for 27 years I will be a repeat customer.

TA
TIM A.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
The Best!
Ken is the best! I wouldn't take my vehicles anywhere else!