DAN M.
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, and professional
They helped resolve what may have been a long overlooked issue on my truck. They've been friendly and professional in every way.

MJ
MARTHA J.
05/18/2019 Category: Service
Reasonable pricing and great customer service

TIFFANY B.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Great home town service
Great service and we are very happy with our experience!

RN
ROGER N.
Hutchinson, KS
05/05/2019 Category: Service
Roger N
I was from out of town and they treated me like an old friend and took care of my need. I was impressed. Thank you!

JUSTICE A.
Olathe, KS
Fast & Reliable!
I bring all of my families cars to Cars, Trucks Etc. I find the service to be high quality and when you don't need to fix something right they help you plan a strategy for your repairs that won't completely empty your bank account! Hidden gem right in Gardner!

K

AMY F.
Edgerton, KS
Dodge Ram 1500
Alignment
I got an alignment done, the owner was great, very nice and hands on. They got the alignment done quickly and checked a few other things for me too. Everyone was great and I will be back soon for them to do more work. It is a clean, comfortable place, and I wasn't treated differently because I'm a woman like I have been at some other places.

JUSTIN B.
Eudora, KS
Honda Civic Si
04/28/2019 Category: Service
Short notice and all
They took care of me on a Saturday. I couldn’t find many open on Saturday. Service was above what I expected/used to and they didn’t complain over it being short notice.

MICHELLE M.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer service
got my car in with no appointment even came to pick me up when it was finished since I didn't have a ride! Great customer service!

JESSE/LINDA B.
Dodge RAM 1500 PICKUP
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Honest, truthful and caring experiebce
This business cares about their customers and sets the standard high for other businesses to follow. They don't make empty promises as to what can be done to fix your auto.

PV
PATTI V.
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Friendly fast service
Friendly, fast, knowedgeable and affordable service.

REBECCA/WILLIS W.
Paola, KS
Buick LeSabre
04/03/2019 Category: Service
shocks put on my car
Ken is always very friendly and helpful. An honest businessman and one whom I trust with my car.

04/03/2019 Category: Service
Exceeded superior customer service
Replaced 3 cat tires and completed alignment for awesome price

WD
WAYIN D.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
It great because I get get satisfied.
They offer good services.

RU
ROBERT/JULIE U.
Ford Edge
03/11/2019 Category: Service
We really enjoy doing business local. Cars & Trucks has always been great service & quality for the price. Highly recommended.

RY
RON Y.
Dodge Ram 1500
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Had my wheels rebalanced and I asked for no weights on the outside front
That's not what I got

KENNY/KRISTY C.
Bucyrus, KS
03/03/2019 Category: Service
The Cannons
So glad we found this honest and great shop!!!! Ken is the best.

LEWIS S.
Kia Optima
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Have taken my car in for service for the last 20 years.

ARTHUR S.
02/20/2019 Category: Service
LOCAL
I really like this place. Friendly and local, has good prices and service.