RT
ROWAN T.
Saturn Relay
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Fast reliable service for a great price.
I came in with an engine that was billowing smoke. Just two days later, I was able to get my car back and drive home. Really a helpful team who strive to do good work quickly. I will keep using their services as long as I am able to.

RT

DT
DENISE T.
04/29/2018 Category: Service
Local business
I've never had to wait for services and always feel at home, no pressure, to the point. Great people working there my car looks way better afterwards even wiped the dash and vacuumed. Oil changes are very quick.

MICHAEL P.
Osawatomie, KS
04/26/2018 Category: Service
They got to me in a timely manor and the service was good and professional

CV
CONNIE/ROBERT V.
Kia Sorento
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Awesome job!
This place was awesome! The repair was exactly what we asked for with NO additional hard sell. The price we paid when we picked the car up was actually MUCH less than we were told to expect. A detail bill showed we overpaid at another place here in the same community just a couple of months ago! Ken and the people there were awesome! Thank you!

BP
BOB P.
Stilwell, KS
Not Specified
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Nice folks
Prices are good. People are nice.

DA

OCTAVID O.
Lawrence, KS
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Time Effecient Service
I am so thankful for the curtesy, and speed I received when stopping in at Cars, Trucks, Etc. While in my way into work my low-tire signal appeared (again!), and decided this time to have it serviced. As soon as I pulled into Cars, Trucks, Etc. I was greeted by a staff who was ready to help. In less than 30-minutes my tire was serviced, and I was back on my into work. Not a minute late! Thank you Ken, and Staff!

MT
MICHAEL T.
Pontiac Grand Prix
04/07/2018 Category: Service
Never Disappointed
Always treated with great customer service. Have never had to take back our vehicles, repairs done right the first time around. Will continue using them.

PD

KC
KELLY C.
Dodge Ram 1500
03/23/2018 Category: Service
I was really pleased with the service and the work preformed. The extra effort of cleaning my truck out, washing windows etc. was noticed long after I left.

RANDY G.
Hyundai Genesis
03/21/2018 Category: Service
New Cooper Touring tires
Great price, good service, quick and the tires are wonderful on the open road!

Thanks Ken & team

RON / KATHY R.
03/12/2018 Category: Service
Ron Reiber
Honesty, integrity and a competent work force.

RAY M.
03/09/2018 Category: Service
Work completed as described at reasonable cost
Just stopped unexpectedly to have exhaust reworked. Work was completed as and when promised at a reasonable cost.

NB
Great service as usual!!

RICK M.
02/25/2018 Category: Service
Ken was very helpful
I was looking for a new mechanic locally and found Cars Trucks Etc. They were open on Saturdays which was great with my schedule. If called and talked to Ken who was very helpful and friendly through the process.

BL
BRENDA L.
Pontiac TRANS SPORT
02/18/2018 Category: Service
Remembered my van even tho I have not been to the shop in over a year
Always been pleasant to work with

TODD S.
Kia Optima Hybrid
02/08/2018 Category: Service
Fast and Professional
Fast and Professional

HL
HEATHER L.
02/04/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly, and quick service
Ken is a very nice guy. They explain everything that’s going on. Also very quick with service. Awesome people!!!!

TD
TERRI D.
GMC Acadia
02/02/2018 Category: Service
Love Ken
Not only can they get me in and out on time but the vacuum and clean my windows. Ken visits and helps pass the time. Can’t wait for them to begin detailing vehicles.