Los Banos, CA
Honda
I went to get my wheel barring replaced. Not only did they fix it , they could have easily said I needed the hub and charged me for it but they didn't . They were honest and didn't try to scam me like the other place I took it to. I will be taking my car back when need be.

AP
ANBUSELVAN P.
Honda Accord Wgn
Highly recommended!
Detailed inspections and clear service breakdown, friendly staffs and technicians.

JAQUELIN M.
Honda Civic Coupe
Good experience
My friend recommended me to this shop and it was a good experience. Staff made sure to explain in detail what needed to be done to my car.

TC
TORI C.
07/16/2019
Nice people
I have not had any problems getting in here. I appreciate that they are often Saturdays. I haven't had any questionable repairs and service has been great.

JESUS B.

DENNIS G.
Honda Civic Si
07/09/2019
They call me by name
They are friendly, efficient and get the work done on time. If it takes longer than one day, they give regular updates.

SUSAN/ KEN W.
07/04/2019
Simple oil change
Friendly place to get your car serviced 😊

FL
FRED L.
07/04/2019
The staff πŸ‘πŸ‘Œ
The staff πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Œ great πŸ‘

DARLENE (STEVE) B.
07/03/2019
As always, excellent service.
We've been customers for many years and Cartex has always given us great service and fair prices. Professional staff and knowledgeable.

JOSE T.
06/30/2019
Awesome Service Every Time
I will repeat this over and over Mike is Awesome. The service is what I expect honesty, respect, professionalism and most of all a fair price. I will alway return to these guys for as long as I own a vehicle.

Scion tC
06/29/2019
Great Shop
They have done me well so far. They are honest and do not push you to make any other purchases while you come in for one thing. They recommend things, but aren’t pushy about it. Great shop and will be always coming back!

SANDY M.
06/25/2019
I lost right Hub Cap from Cartex working on tires. Fluid refills
I lost right Hub Cap from Cartex working on tires & Cartex replaced it at no charge to me. But am still having a problem withthem checking & filling my Fluid refills. I'm looking forward to them improving with this situation.

Honda Civic Sdn
Best Shop in Town
Fan wouldn’t shut off and ran the battery down Got the car up and running in no time

Fast, efficient, reasonably-priced service.

Been going there for years and they always treat me right.

Santa Clara, CA
06/21/2019
Explanation of what was to be done was professional
Work done on my car was to my satisfaction.

GP
Gayle P.
Great Customer service.
When I have my vehicles serviced with you guys, I feel confident that everything β€˜s safe and sound. That is invaluable to me. Thanks Mike and Dillon.

Hyundai Genesis Coupe
06/19/2019
Honest!!!!
They only do what you need, not trying to up charge you!!!!

RAY W.
MINI Cooper Coupe
06/18/2019
Mini wheel alignment
Great experience. Friendly and efficient service. Car was ready when promised. Dylan was super knowledgeable and explained all the work done. Highly recommend alignment every time you get new set of tires and highly recommend Cartex.

CG
CHRIS G.
06/14/2019
Great Job!
My van had a bad rack and pinion, the fellas took care of the issue and the price was on point. When I picked up my vehicle, I had a brief convo with Dylan and set up getting any and all upcoming repairs thru Cartex. Much appreciation for the one day turn around guys.

Sunnyvale, CA
06/14/2019
Good a/c service
Nice job. They ordered the needed part quickly.

RP
REBECCA P.
Pontiac G6
06/13/2019
I brought my car in to have my AC serviced and had an excellent experience. Everyone was extremely helpful and detailed as to what exactly they were doing with my vehicle. They finished work in the estimated time promised. I waited comfortably in the air conditioned waiting area watching TV and even enjoyed a cup of the complimentary coffee. I will definitely be back for further auto repairs.