Business Solutions

Cartex One Stop Auto

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
CD
Carlos D.
06/20/2022
Happy with the team and how efficient they are in taking care of my cars!

DON S.
06/17/2022
Highly recommend this shop.
Juan is a good man. He knows his craft and, I got very personalized service. Although my truck had issues that would cost more than it’s worth, I at least...

06/16/2022
Smog and oil change
I went in for a smog check and oil change. In addition my car had another issue I wanted checked out. After the oil change and smog check the mechanic...

Matthew M.
06/16/2022
Matthew said hes been going to this business for many years and the service has always been satisfactory.

TJ
THOMAS J.
06/12/2022
Made an effort to satisfy on a Saturday.