Business Solutions

Cascade Auto Clinic

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
DEAN W.
06/23/2022
Every time I have had my vehicle serviced here I have left feeling satisfied and they never try to sell you on extras, straight up good honest professional service πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Best service all around!!πŸ˜ƒ

RL
RYAN L.
06/16/2022
Wonderful experience. Love Caleb he is the best.
I came in for a side mirror and oil change. They treated my vehicle as if was their own. Prices were very competitive.

RF
RENEE & GEOFF F.
06/13/2022
Always outstanding service
Cascade Auto is a truly great place for o take your car for service! They do great work at reasonable prices and the are always super friendly.

PW
PAM W.
06/04/2022
Amazing Service!!
These people really know what they are doing! Spectacular Customer Service! Made an appointment dropped off my car in the morning and it was ready same day...

CHARLIE C.
05/31/2022
Amazingly quick and efficient.
Caleb and his team totally took care of me. Needed a new/used part from out of state. Came in quick and they got it installed right away.