Diamond Bar, CA
01/21/2020
I love this place
I love this place, starting from the way they welcome you till give you back the car key
And the most important is the technical work is perfect

JESUS M.
Mazda 3
01/20/2020
Excellent customer service
This has been my best experience ever servicing my car. James and his team went above and beyond to take care of my vehicle.
The digital report with pictures is amazing. No doubt I will be back to service my car here.

IM
IRENE M.
Claremont, CA
01/19/2020
Excellent Customer Service
Trustworthy and professional staff. I bring all of my cars here to get their oil changed

DANIEL M.
01/17/2020
Always very nice and friendly, professional.
This is my 3rd time getting my service here,.I always get greeted with the most professional manner, this place is great!

Rosalie G.
La Verne, CA
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Rosalie said the employees were good and thorough.

Marissa M.
Montclair, CA
01/13/2020
Great service and fast
Went in on a Groupon offer for an oil change, very pleased with the service. Friendly employees, clean waiting area with coffee and water bottles and we were in an out very quickly. I really like the digital inspection they provided so I could see everything they did and what needed to be repaired on my car. Awesome service and I will definitely be back again.

DJ
DEBBIE J.
Mt Baldy, CA
Toyota FJ Cruiser
01/12/2020
Excellent Fast Service
There were 2 cars in the bays and 2 waiting. Went shopping for a half hour and came back. They had me in and out in about 30 minutes.
Very pleased with the oil change and free inspection.
Highly recommend.

JJ
JAMES J.
01/10/2020
Oil change did not take long
James was fantastic and professional

PB
Phylicia B.
Playa Del Rey, CA
01/06/2020
Awesome Service!
Fast Awesome service, very friendly and helpful!

SL
SANDRA L.
Kia Soul
01/05/2020
fast, courteous, fair price
Employees were very helpful and kind. Service was fast.

RV
Great folks and service

Christopher H.
Claremont, CA
01/04/2020 Category: Service
Christopher said it was a good experience.

KD
Kelvin D.
01/01/2020
Quick service
Looking for an oil change, most places wanted to keep my vehicle all day. Stopped here for an estimate and I was in and out in a short manner of time. Would definitely be back again.

Kia Optima
12/25/2019
Great and Quick service!
Staff was really nice and welcoming even though they were busy and got us in an out pretty quick. I will definitely be back!

TC
Tomas C.
Ontario, CA
12/25/2019
The customer service is phenomenal
These guys are awesome, here's a few reasons why first off the customer service and management is over-the-top always taken care of you. Their technicians are very professional as well. Will definitely returning customer due to quality work and customer service.