GS
GLENDA S.
Montclair, CA
11/13/2019
The attention to fixing your car right.
Very special people . Sandy & staff make you feel welcome.. I even take my small dog. He just loves the place.and the peole.

DODY D.
Chino, CA
Nissan Murano
11/13/2019
Saved from Overpriced Dealer
We almost went to the dealer and paid 4 arms and 4 legs to do work my car didnt even need. I used to use Greens back when I had 2 older vehicles and they always gave us great service. Called Greens they checked out my car and I went from 4k to about $500. Fixed and back on the road. Thank you Greens we will be back!!!

AT
ANNETTE T.
Montclair, CA
Nissan Maxima
11/11/2019
Green’s Auto Tech is my one and only
Green’s is my go-to with any car related issue. I have been a customer of Green’s for over 15 years and have always been well taken care of. Jim and Sandy are fair, eager to help, do the work necessary and don’t try to sell me a service I don’t need just so they can make a buck. Even when the news is bad, it is delivered with an apology and Compassion which I truly I appreciate being a single gal. Throughout the years I have had friends say I should try their mechanic and my response is always “thanks, but you should try mine!”. The reputation of a good mechanic is a good as their work, how they treat their customer and value. Green’s is all of that in my book.

ANNETTE,

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR KIND WORDS! wE CAN'T APPRECIATE IT ENOUGH. THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS THINKING OF GREEN'S WHENEVER YOUR CAR IS IN NEED.

AP
ALICE P.
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
11/11/2019
Family run, integrity driven, customer oriented business.
Friendly, courteous & professional.
Clear communication and fair pricing .
3 car family, everybody goes 👍

ALICE,

THANK YOU FOR TRUSTING US WITH ALL THREE OF YOUR FAMILY VEHICLES!

AA
ALLISON A.
Riverside, CA
11/09/2019
Great service. Honest reliable. They keep you updated frequently. Thank you for an awesome job

ALLISON,

THANK YOU FOR BRINGING YOUR TAHOE IN TO GREEN'S! WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS AND HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN!

BE
BRUCE E.
11/07/2019
Honest affordable auto services.
We have been customers for years and are never disappointed.

BRUCE,

WE ARE GLAD WE HAVE BEEN ABLE TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR VEHICLE OVER THE YEARS. THANK YOU FOR BEING A LOYAL SUPPORTER OF GREEN'S!

ND
NORA D.
11/06/2019
They make me a better car owner-maintenance provider
3 cars ago I got a recommendation to use Green’s and have been thankful since. Not only have they made sure I keep to maintenance schedules but have been there for everything auto related.... and more. I’ve asked for and gotten help 1,000s if miles away, saved not just $100s but $1,000s because they do check for recalls, retailer coverages And will not provide unneeded services. I understand that pizzas for the staff is great instead of flowers for a thank you. Have always forwarded my recommendation to any that asks... or not asks.

NORA,

PIZZA OVER FLOWERS, DEFINITELY IS THE WAY TO THIS SHOPS HEART. THANK YOU FOR KIND WORDS, WE ARE GLAD WE ARE ABLE TO HELP OUT WHENEVER WE CAN. THANK YOU FOR CONTINUALLY THINKING OF US HERE AT GREEN'S AUTO TECH! WE APPRECIATE IT.

KK
KANDIE K.
Toyota Camry Solara
Amaing Customer Service
So, once again Greens to the rescue.... my check engine light came on during a ride home, so thought I would just swing by and see if they had a chance to look at it (thinking I would need to leave it there)... Sandy, said she would take it back, put it on the machine and let me know... 10 minutes later, she came back, said what it was, fixed it (may have been a loose gas cap), and sent me on my way... NO CHARGE!!! These are the best auto repair shop ever!!!!

KANDIE,

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THINKING OF US AND GIVING US A CALL THE MOMENT YOUR CHECK ENGINE LIGHT CAME ON. WE ARE GLAD WE WERE ABLE TO ASSIST YOU AND HAVE YOU OUT THE DOOR IN A TIMELY MANNER. WE APPRECIATE CUSTOMERS LIKE YOU! THANK YOU!

Chevrolet Avalanche
Scheduled service
Friendly and very competent

MARK,

THANK YOU! WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS.

TOM S.
Claremont, CA
HUMMER H3
Customer service
I found this place after seeing their add in the yellow pages. I had to get new shocks put on my Hummer H3
They gave the lowest quote and had it ready to be picked up in a couple of hours. They also did an oil change,alignment, and replaced all 3 wiper blades on the SUV. What I paid for having all of this done was still less expensive than some of the estimates I was given by othe car repair shops just to replace the shocks. The owners were very friendly and outgoing and gave great customer service!

TOM,

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BRINGING YOUR VEHICLE IN AND TRUSTING US TO WORK ON YOUR HUMMER H3! WE ARE GLAD WE WERE ABLE TO GET THE WORK DONE IN A COST EFFIECIENT AND TIMELY MANNER. LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AGAIN.

Stan S.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Volvo S60
10/25/2019
Great people
Jim & Sandy G. from Greens Auto Tech responded on 10/29/2019

STAN,

THANK YOU FOR THE KIND WORDS AND YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT THROUGHOUT THE YEARS! WE APPRECIATE YOU!

LD
LISA D.
Ford Econoline Wagon
10/22/2019
Angel Care On Wheels
We have been a returning customer for years and years, and we will not go anywhere else to get our vehicles. We are more than satisfied with the service that we received from everyone at Green Auto.

LISA,

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR KIND WORDS. WE THANK YOU AND ANGEL CARE ON WHEELS FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT!

DJ
DEBBIE J.
Lexus IS 250
10/21/2019
Oil Change
Jim and Sandy always finding ways to help me out when I need service as I work far away and can’t always get my car in on their regular hours and I appreciate that. Always great service.

DEBBIE,

WE ARE SO GLAD WE ARE ABLE TO ACCOMODATE YOU AND WORK WITH YOUR SCHEDULE. WE APPRECIATE YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.

AP
ART P.
Dodge Durango
10/15/2019
Love my Green
In and out in two hours for a oil change and my regular vehicle check up. I just leave vehicle and confident that they will take of any problems. Been going to Green’s over 15 years

ART,

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PUTTING YOUR TRUST AND CONFIDENCE IN US IN REPAIRING YOUR DURANGO. WE APPRECIATE YOUR MANY YEARS OF BUSINESS.

THE GREENS AUTO TECH TEAM

GC
GABRIELLE C.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Kia Spectra
10/04/2019
I can count on Greens for all my automotive needs.
I find it so convent that Greens auto Tech has made an account for me. They email me when it’s time for my car to be check on. Oil changes, basic maintance etc. . If I have a question about past work that has been done on my car they easily can look up my account for past work done.

The staff is friendly and very knowledgeable.

Being a single woman I appreciate that I can rely on Greens. Thank you so much.

GABRIELLE,

WE ARE SO GLAD YOU'RE HAPPY WITH YOUR SERVICE! WE CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

CO
CINDY O.
Pomona, CA
Chevrolet Colorado
10/04/2019
HIGHLY RECOMMEND
My Son had vehicle trouble - we told him don't drive it - lets get it towed into Greens - Greens was very polite & willing to help - they looked over the vehicle and informed what needed to be done for approval then completed service needed. We HIGHLY RECOMMEND GREENS for ALL your vehicle needs - Polite, Helpful, Honest & Fantastic All the Way Around !!

CINDY,

WE ARE GLAD WE WERE ABLE TO ASSIST YOUR SON AND GET HIS VEHICLE UP AND RUNNING. THANK YOU FOR HAVING THE CAR TOWED IN AND TRUSTING US TO GET IT UP AND RUNNING AGAIN.

BL
BILL L.
Dodge Ram Van
10/02/2019
Honesty
Greens auto tech, is all about honesty. They do the service, that they recommend in a timely manner. You can trust their diagnostic ability and competitive prices. I would recommend them to all my family and friends, and I do. Thank you Greens for your understanding service.

Bill,

THANK YOU FOR THE KIND WORDS AND CONTINUED SUPPORT THROUGHOUT THE YEARS. WE CAN NOT THANK YOU ENOUGH!

RICHARD H.
Claremont, CA
Mazda CX-5
09/25/2019
Attention to real problems
Under stood the problems

RICHARD,

THANK YOU FOR BRINGING YOUR VEHICLE IN. WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!

GREEN'S AUTO TECH

SG
SHARON G.
Saturn VUE
09/24/2019
SERVICE
Dealing with Green's Auto Tech Is always beyond amazing!!

SHARON,

THANK YOU FOR THE KIND WORDS! WE ARE THANKFUL YOU CHOOSE GREEN'S AUTO TECH FOR ALL OF YOUR CAR REPAIR NEEDS.

GREEN'S AUTO TECH TEAM

CO
CINDY O.
Pomona, CA
Chevrolet HHR
09/24/2019
FANTASTIC!
Fantastic Service - Any questions you have they are polite to answer - Service is done in a timely manner.

CINDY,

WE ARE HAPPY TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE ANY TIME! WE APPRECIATE YOU FOR BRINGING YOUR VEHICLE IN TO US.

GREEN'S AUTO TECH TEAM