DJ
DEBBIE J.
Lexus IS 250
02/23/2021
Great Customer Service
As always great service. I would highly recommend Green’s Auto Tech for all your automotive repairs. Jim and Sandy are a pleasure to work with and they are honest and always try to accommodate there customers needs.

MK
MATT K.
02/23/2021
Vehicle repair
Best repair shop in the Calif. Quick service, reasonable prices, back up their work. I have sent friends to Green’s they say the shop is great.

DJ
DONTE J.
02/19/2021
Happy Customer
They have really good customer service, walk you threw your car repairs. And the mechanics are very knowledgeable..

DAN C.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Nissan Titan
02/18/2021
Great Service and they never try and sell more than is needed. Very trustworthy

DR JOHN H.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
02/18/2021
service

EL
EVELYN L.
02/17/2021
Satisfied customer
Green’s auto tech has serviced my 3 vehicles plus my daughter’s car, and I’ve always been a satisfied customer. I have not had any issues on repair services. I find them to be friendly, honest and fair in their prices. I would highly recommend their shop to family and friends.

Thanks to Jim and Sandy Green and
Service tech Yancie

PV
PEARL V.
Claremont, CA
02/13/2021
Great, as always!
The only mechanic I trust to do right by their customers, every time.

GR
GABE R.
02/12/2021
Excellent service!!
Green’s is the best!! I have been taking my cars here for years. They are straight up honest, friendly and very knowledgeable! I get the best service here! I never feel like I am getting ripped off! If you are looking for a great mechanic, Green’s is the place!

MILLIE S.
Corona, CA
02/08/2021
My family and I greatly appreciate the service provided by Green's Auto Tech. We and our vehicles are treated with respect. The services our cars receive are appropriate and performed properly.

TP
TREVOR P.
Irvine, CA
Kia Sportage
02/08/2021
Had the best experience here. Needed AC fixed. Spent half the money that I was quoted at the dealership.
The staff are very professional and honest. I went in to have the AC actuator fixed in my Kia Sportage. I told them my quote from the dealership and they were able to cut that price in half. They were very accommodating and quick to get my car back to perfect condition. They also rotated tires and changed the oil for me. I’m very particular about where I take my car. I will definitely be back.

MARLENE W.
Montclair, CA
Kia Soul
02/04/2021
I was getting an oil change
The people in the front office were very considerate thoughtful the place was clean the price was just right it's my new place to get my car done thank you Green's Auto Tech for being open during this pandemic

JN
JIM N.
CA
02/04/2021
I never have to worry about the service on my cars, it is always done correctly. Cars always come back clean. Grren's is the best.

BL
BILL L.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
01/30/2021
Thank you Jim and Sandy. Always great service, and quality you can expect.

IG
IGNACIO G.
Azusa, CA
01/22/2021
Great mechanic shop
Green's auto tech is reliable, affordable and convenient. The staff is professional and courteous. It's almost like visiting a neighbor.

RO